Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E20: Vianey and Allen's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

Her feet and legs look so painful.  

Moving to Houston is a great reason to clean out that stuff that we all accumulate, and don't need.  

I was just thinking they should toss or donate at least half of that stuff.  

• Love 4

And again, moving to Houston before anything is even approved... bad sign?  For them, though, I can see a reason to do it - it's not like they really have strong ties to the area and it may be easier for them to get a fresh start in a new city.  And be monitored closely.

• Love 3

It boggles my mind that sitting in a car is some kind of ordeal that they can't handle for more than a few hours. I love to travel and even though I'm overweight, I can sit in a coach seat for a twenty hour trip to Thailand.

• Love 8
(edited)

SHe sighs "why can't I be like a normal person" and orders MILKSHAKE?  AND Tartar sauce?  RLY?  On top of that huge order, to boot?

Edited by Hellga
  • Love 7
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I will pretend you never said this.  Blasphemer!!!!!! 😉

Yeah, my grandma used to say the same thing to me every time she'd thump the bottle of Heinz down on the table for me. And then she'd pass the dehydrated simulated bacon bits. Heh.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
Just now, Hana Chan said:

I can sit in a coach seat for a twenty hour trip to Thailand.

Wow. I can't. Fortunately, they have coffee table books about Thailand so I'm good.

• LOL 5

"Gimmee". That's worse than my usual pet peeve which is when people order food by saying, "I want". It's "I would like"! (My family does this and it drives me bonkers. 

"Gimmee " is just another level of self-centered-ness.

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, ThereButFor said:

I am sure they get sample menus.  Whether or not they follow them is another thing altogether.

Yeah—  just witnessing what they ordered at the drive-through on the way down to Texas. 16 piece family meal with 1 million other things… They’ve got to know this is not the right decision.  

• Love 3
Just now, Azubah said:

Wow. I can't. Fortunately, they have coffee table books about Thailand so I'm good.

Thailand was amazing. Last year was a good year to travel. Went to Thailand in January and then Budapest and Prague in October.

Next trip... Vietnam or Japan (doing both, just not sure which one first).

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Don't get me started on grapes; as I've explained before, they're a gateway fruit.

I've gone down that road. :D I did laugh off at least 40 calories.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1