Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E20: Vianey and Allen's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Brooklynista said:

These are the same people who pack their medications in the checked luggage. 

Why didnt they look for it while it was daylight.??

The leasing office was closed by then. As it was, they got there 5 minutes after closing. And who knows what box the papers are in. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

What were they planning to do for money even if they did get the apartment?  What are they going to do for a bathroom?  It would be funny (to me) if Junior and Johnny just drive the truck back to Chicago.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
Just now, Kid said:

She did not know she had to have the current paperwork???

She just seems really lazy. Like she knew she needed the paperwork, but she probably thought she'd give them whatever. It makes no sense to keep the old stuff and not the new. None. 

• Love 12
Just now, Hellga said:

She doesn't know which box they are in.  They can't really turn it all upside down, can they?

If the choice is "rip open every box and have a warm, comfy apartment to sleep in" versus "sleep in the truck with our folds poking each other all night", you best believe I'd be ripping open each and every box.

• LOL 7
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Ok I have to ask. What’s a pasty?

A Pasty is rather like a calzone.  Meat and vegetable filled and hand-held.  It originated with miners in Cornwall so often called Cornish pasties.  Miners in the US started the tradition here.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
Just now, Callaphera said:

If the choice is "rip open every box and have a warm, comfy apartment to sleep in" versus "sleep in the truck with our folds poking each other all night", you best believe I'd be ripping open each and every box.

I don't think that was really an option since the office was closing, but I would still be opening all the boxes to get the paperwork ready for the next morning.

• Love 12
Just now, ams1001 said:

We are almost an hour in and we're still sitting outside the apartment.

Seriously.  I guess I haven't  missed much.  I may switch over to The Amazing Race or turn over to Reelz to watch the funeral for Charles Manson (don't judge, I saw most of it by accident a while back and wanted to watch the first.   Manson's grandson gave the funeral and the weirdest people showed up to mourn.  Unbelievable)

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Concerned said:

Dr Now’s folks are being dicks to film these people sleeping in their cars instead of phoning Dr Now and telling him to give them a few out of his millions.

It's not Dr. Now's responsibility to bail these people out of their own bad planning and poor money management, no matter how much money he has.  And if anyone IS going to bail them out, it should be TLC themselves (but they shouldn't have to, either).  

Can't they just take a credit card and get a hotel room for the night?

• Useful 2
  • Love 11

Everyone else on this show apparently has been able to remember to bring proof of income. And it’s not like there’s been a parade of Mensa members driving to see Dr Now. But VNA is a first. At least that’s been shown.

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Ivylady said:

How do they not have the money to get their friends home? This is the epitome of selfishness. I really don't see these two doing well. 

Plus, even if they had gotten there earlier and had the paperwork with them, they STILL would not have had the money to send the helpers home. They just ate their way through 4 days of travelling and didn't put some aside for that. I don't blame them for being so pissed off.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, 88Keys said:

It's not Dr. Now's responsibility to bail these people out of their own bad planning and poor money management, no matter how much money he has.  And if anyone IS going to bail them out, it should be TLC themselves (but they shouldn't have to, either).  

Can't they just take a credit card and get a hotel room for the night?

Credit card??

• LOL 9
  • Love 4

You'd think this apartment complex would have made updates to all of their apartments now to accommodate the wider load. After all, they are the preferred apartment complex of Dr. Now. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Midnightblue said:

Plus, even if they had gotten there earlier and had the paperwork with them, they STILL would not have had the money to send the helpers home. They just ate their way through 4 days of travelling and didn't put some aside for that. I don't blame them for being so pissed off.

Exactly. They ate hundreds of dollars of food easy. If they'd pushed and made the trip in 2-3 data and ate less, they'd have the money. Just a damn shame. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2