Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E07: It's Kind of a Phone-y Story

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Chickabiddy said:

The only conclusion I can draw is that it is ok to be vulgar, sloppy, cruel and rude as long as you have the right hair, makeup, wardrobe and plastic surgery. As long as you have the money to look good while being a colossal asshole, all is forgiven. Seems to be an ever increasing trend in American society. 

Maybe it's more, or at least also, that people find the regular castmates entertaining so that's why they are preferred.  I am Canadian, so I can't comment on your last sentence.

I haven't found Barbara entertaining, personally, but I take your point in that I think some of us prefer the other castmates also because they're more attractive, well-dressed, and glamourous.

I think some people feel like she's kind of a downer.  The energy goes down when she's onscreen.  She doesn't seem that fun.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 21
1 hour ago, TexasGal said:

I thought they said Vitamin C.  Which seemed odd because for lots of energy I would think it would be B12 also.  Of course, I may have confused that because there was IV infusion scene on RHoBH this week too.

I guess just drinking water isn't enough for someone with so much disposable income...a private RN giving an IV for dehydration and Vitamin C? I guess us poor people just have to do things the old fashioned way...orange juice or oranges daily and Swell water bottles.

• LOL 11
  • Love 9
11 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

Tinsley is extremely uptight.  She couldn’t even turn them down jokingly...she lost her mind.  Also, her nose is disappearing.

She talked about anal on the show and made a hind tit joke that was actually self-aware regarding the show dynamics.   The women driving this were c-nty beyond belief.   F-cking garbage monsters.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Pickles said:

That was actually Bethenny's previous boyfriend that Andy showed the picture of--the one that was on the episode last night who was there supervising his guys who set up the party. The picture Andy showed was not of her current Boston boyfriend. 

Oh then with the exception of Dennis, B has dated some fine looking men.

Edited by mytmo
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Why was Bethenny's face all wet at that salon?  It looked like her face was covered in Vaseline?

I was wondering about Bethy's face this whole episode.  The greasy face.  The pizza face.  The spray paint on top of the pizza face - is that even safe?  Are you supposed to spackle your face after a "facial" that looked much more like a skin peel?  All I could see was Samantha Jones.

image.png.b5ee19163f741e063597484a80fc547e.png

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
31 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

Was that Bentley SUV Scott shipped from Chicago a gift or a loaner?

I side eye the hotel and Bentley being paid for by Scott.

I think Tinsley just stays there during filming and off season she is in her mom's apartment in NY or at mom's place in Florida.

Remember the season she was moving to the penthouse because Scott was allegedly moving in - we've never seen one piece of his clothing or even a pair of sneakers laying about.

As for the Bentley - what a ridiculous expense it is to ship this car from Chicago to a girlfriend who hasn't driven for 5 years.

I think she made a deal with the hotel to film a scene of moving into the Penthouse to showcase the property for a break on her stay. I think she also made a deal with some car dealership to use their Bentley for the show Berkeshires weekend.

Even the floral spray in Colombia - don't really think Scott sent them because the card she read out loud - something like 365 flowers for the year we've been together - doesn't sound like him - sounds like the imaginary fantasy she has of her Prince Charming

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
14 hours ago, langford peel said:

Even though Tinsley has broken up with Scott she still loved him a whole lot more than Dorinda cares about John. That sloppy slattern had no trouble making John a fool and the butt of the joke to these drunken cackling whores who don’t have a boyfriend amongst them.

John this is a wake up call for you.  Find someone who cares about you buddy.

I'm confused, so because none of these women presently have boyfriends, they can't say anything about anybody's relationships?  I didn't know that a woman without a boyfriend is supposed to sit around a shut up, or maybe sit and knit, or maybe we should call them spinsters.

• Love 14
15 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Hahaha, B. So she wasn't looking her best when she see's the handsome guy she totally ghosted to go back to Dennis. I loved it because that guy was ignoring her. I am fascinated how she finds all these men. Dating in NYC is a bitch, just ask the other ladies. Yet, here's B with men falling for her left and right. 

12 hours ago, swankie said:

I think the fact that she's a millionaire gives her a distinct advantage.  

The millionaire status, and the exposure B has to give is what's attracting all these men.  It's Carole and Adam over and over again, minus an overbite, multiplied by several levels of nausea-inducing mania.  

I think she's also probably good in bed, and she isn't looking for much.  She will tell her sob stories about being raised by wolves--there is a type of guy who gets turned on by that and wants to save the woman--over drinks, they go back to her huge apartment to fuck, she invites him to a thing she's hosting next week, or on a vacation, he says "why not," they're photographed together, and that's the name of that tune.  I don't think she's capable of much more than that.

4 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

All of that being said, none of these women came off particularly well, except maybe for Sonja. She's loopy and when she's drunk, she's erratic but at her core, she doesn't seem vindictive. (Tinsley's okay, too, though I do think she should be out of that relationship with Scott, even if I don't like the methods the other women are using to push her to that realization). One trait that Beth, Lu and Dorinda all seem to share is being vindictive.

I've posted this before, but I dislike Sonja strongly.  She may not have a mean bone in her body, but I just don't trust people that are not in touch with reality.  The way she burst in that salon and just exclaimed to Luann that Bethenny was talking about her, with no couth, no nuance, was jarring and ugly.  That level of unpredictability prevents her from being harmless IMO.

Luann--back in the day, when she was on her game--was a master at doing and saying things that weren't so wonderful, but spinning them so that it was casual and elegant and no one looked at her as The Messenger.  Sonja...does not have this gift.

I could never trust Sonja with any information.  Remember at the reunion a few seasons ago when she turned to Dorinda, apropos of nothing, and said, "everyone knows you do drugs!" I don't get how that's overlooked and forgiven so many times.

And this sexual thing with Bethenny is making me uncomfortable.  It's not about sexual orientation.  Bethenny is not into Sonja sexually, and Sonja continued to threaten to keep people out of Bethenny's room last night, and I really didn't like it.  If a man was like that with a woman, he would rightfully be called out as a creep.

-----------------

I don't like Barbara because I think she has a mean strike a mile wide.  It seems like she is always scanning the room, sizing people up, figuring out who can be taken down...almost like a predator.  I think it's that subconscious realization that she came on this show with an agenda, if not outright bad intentions, that turns off viewers.

• Love 21
2 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I'm confused, so because none of these women presently have boyfriends, they can't say anything about anybody's relationships?  I didn't know that a woman without a boyfriend is supposed to sit around a shut up, or maybe sit and knit, or maybe we should call them spinsters.

I think it’s more that these women have a spectacularly shitty track record with men. 

1 minute ago, LibertarianSlut said:

She may not have a mean bone in her body, but I just don't trust people that are not in touch with reality.

Oh I think she is plenty mean she is always making snide comments about Tinsley.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, sasha206 said:

She also told the world she wondered if his deep despair over her unrequited love is what contributed to his death.  It absolutely disgusts me.  He has kids that don't need to hear her speculating about his death.  So self-serving.  Her self-esteem must be at an all time low if she needs to talk endlessly about a dead man being desperately in love with her.

I'm not so sure that it's about low self esteem.  Some people who are narcissist, (I'm not saying that she is) feel as if everything does resolve around them. That others are for their disposal, whim or beckoning.  They think THEY are the center of the universe and how would one go on, without their attention.  I mean, they are so special and all.  I can see B really believing that. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, sasha206 said:

This is why the scene with Lu bothered me a little.  Wasn't Tinsley talking about washing her mouth out with vodka because of her teeth grinding? 

Tinsley mentioned that she felt like she had to walk on eggshells around LuAnn, as she did with her Dad.  She's probably tired of hearing the other ladies mention how they're not allowed to upset LuAnn.  Tinsley said that's she stuck on feeling like people who drink make a choice, and at this point, she doesn't see it as a disease.  I've never been through what Tinsley or LuAnn has, but I have sympathy for anybody coming to terms with friends or family members with this issue and all of the emotions that must entail.   I can't even imagine what kind of damage that does to a kid growing up in that environment.  So sad.   Maybe Tinsley can get some resolution and peace with the issues she's struggling with.

53 minutes ago, rhys said:

Ok, bear with me a bit. I'm old so I'm going to use that as my excuse. When Beth suggested D call John for phone sex I thought "how is that going to work on tv?"

I'm not a prude, but I thought it was tacky of her to dare Dorinda to do that.  Hopefully John was in on the gag and just played along.  If not, it was rude to put him on speaker phone in front of the other hags, um, HWs.   I don't blame Tinsley for not wanting to call Scott.  This is exactly what it would've looked like.  Bethenny would've been screaming in the background for him to make a commitment, and Sonja probably would've been screaming something vulgar, and there's no telling what would've come out of Ramona's mouth!  I think Tinsley freaked out because she doesn't like being put on the spot like that.  She said no, but they kept on and on about it.  No means no, bitches!

6 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I don't like Barbara because I think she has a mean strike a mile wide.

I think she's a sniper from the side!

• LOL 2
  • Love 17
4 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Dorinda is a nasty bully and she's clearly threatened by Barbara's presence. Now, I don't know if that is ONLY because Barbara is new (while having previous ties to other cast members like Lu and Bethenny) or because of something specifically about Barbara. But I would never trust Dorinda to be any kind of friend because she turns so very quickly, goes for the jugular, and never admits any mistakes. There's nothing admirable about her behavior.

All of that being said, none of these women came off particularly well, except maybe for Sonja. She's loopy and when she's drunk, she's erratic but at her core, she doesn't seem vindictive. (Tinsley's okay, too, though I do think she should be out of that relationship with Scott, even if I don't like the methods the other women are using to push her to that realization). One trait that Beth, Lu and Dorinda all seem to share is being vindictive.

Just don’t touch the Morgan papers!   

• Wink 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6

Tinsley is bumming me out this season.  She looks miserable and she usually has a bit of lightness around her.   That lady could get a number of decent guys to settle down with her.   It’s not fun to see someone in a relationship that is clearly not healthy for them.

I was on the fence about Barbara until last week when she got snotty about the fish room.

I was happy to see Luanne be caring towards Tinsley over the alcoholism.  Now if only she could get over herself.

I would have liked to see more of Bethenny’s new place.   So far I like the last one better.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I think the blog is written from Tins's POV at the time the episode was filmed. I don't think they are together presently, though with their track record who knows what the future might hold. I just think they want different things out of the relationship, and don't see that changing so I hope Tins has truly moved on. 

I was really wondering when Tins was telling Lu how she felt about her dad while growing up, if Lu wonders if that is how her children feel about her? Not only with regards to her drinking, but I also think Lu was of the mind that it was up to the help to raise her kids. Though it likely didn't enter her head. In my experience with narcissists, they are spectacularly unaware of their narcissism. 

• Love 14

Did Bethenny get her own floral arrangements for the table?  Ramona kept pointing to ones that had a large looped over banana leaf with some orchids. The ones on her table seemed to have roses and it looked much busier than the ikebana ones in the shop. 

I did get a laugh at the florists face when Ro and Sonja were leaving. She was rolling her eyes and so over them and their antics. 

• Love 9

Which one of you evil bitches put that note outside Bethenny's door?

I love how her housekeeper clearly couldn't give two squirts of piss about the Denis mementos.

Edited by WhoaWhoKnew
  • LOL 11
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I guess that goes for me too, although I would love to have that happen, at least once in my lifetime!  

The thing I was wondering about was what the heck kind of IV was that nurse giving her?  A Vitamin B12 boost?  I think Bethenny said that she was dehydrated?  So, maybe IV sodium fluids?  The nurse wanted to add something to it to give Bethenny "energy" but Bethenny said no - so I'm just curious how somehow can have an RN come to the house with IV equipment and meds.  

I want that nurse pronto.  I need a boost.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

These elitist ho's hate Barbara because she gives off a working class vibe. That threatens most of them because they come from Working Class backgrounds. That is why they make fun of John and think that they are above everything. Luann tolerates Barbara because she is useful to her and she needs her so she uses her. You notice she doesn't defend her from Dorinda's drunken attacks.

On the other hand maybe Barbara has just watched "Bound" on Netflicks one too many times.

I just don't know.

• Love 9
34 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Did Bethenny get her own floral arrangements for the table?  Ramona kept pointing to ones that had a large looped over banana leaf with some orchids. The ones on her table seemed to have roses and it looked much busier than the ikebana ones in the shop. 

I did get a laugh at the florists face when Ro and Sonja were leaving. She was rolling her eyes and so over them and their antics. 

I thought the same thing but when no one else mentioned it I just thought I was crazy. Maybe she was just meaning the height of the arrangement by pointing at those. Thank you. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Is it just me or did Bethenny really look different in the face last night at her apt for dinner?  I know that her hair was long and straight, but, her face appeared to have a different shape. Eyes different too.   Is that what they call contour?  lol 

I thought she looked different also.  No, it’s called Botox or plastic surgery. Lol.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

The millionaire status, and the exposure B has to give is what's attracting all these men.  It's Carole and Adam over and over again, minus an overbite, multiplied by several levels of nausea-inducing mania.  

I think she's also probably good in bed, and she isn't looking for much.  She will tell her sob stories about being raised by wolves--there is a type of guy who gets turned on by that and wants to save the woman--over drinks, they go back to her huge apartment to fuck, she invites him to a thing she's hosting next week, or on a vacation, he says "why not," they're photographed together, and that's the name of that tune.  I don't think she's capable of much more than that.

I've posted this before, but I dislike Sonja strongly.  She may not have a mean bone in her body, but I just don't trust people that are not in touch with reality.  The way she burst in that salon and just exclaimed to Luann that Bethenny was talking about her, with no couth, no nuance, was jarring and ugly.  That level of unpredictability prevents her from being harmless IMO.

Luann--back in the day, when she was on her game--was a master at doing and saying things that weren't so wonderful, but spinning them so that it was casual and elegant and no one looked at her as The Messenger.  Sonja...does not have this gift.

I could never trust Sonja with any information.  Remember at the reunion a few seasons ago when she turned to Dorinda, apropos of nothing, and said, "everyone knows you do drugs!" I don't get how that's overlooked and forgiven so many times.

And this sexual thing with Bethenny is making me uncomfortable.  It's not about sexual orientation.  Bethenny is not into Sonja sexually, and Sonja continued to threaten to keep people out of Bethenny's room last night, and I really didn't like it.  If a man was like that with a woman, he would rightfully be called out as a creep.

-----------------

I don't like Barbara because I think she has a mean strike a mile wide.  It seems like she is always scanning the room, sizing people up, figuring out who can be taken down...almost like a predator.  I think it's that subconscious realization that she came on this show with an agenda, if not outright bad intentions, that turns off viewers.

I mean, let me be clear, I wouldn't want to be friends with any of these women. I don't particularly LIKE Sonja, I just don't think she's particularly vindictive. She has other flaws.

I haven't really seen any evidence of a "mean streak a mile wide."  I agree she sizes people up, which is no doubt partly because of her role as a contractor.  But while I think she was rude regarding the fish room initially, I'm not sure what evidence there is of a mean streak in her. Particularly compared to Dorinda, who truly says some of the meanest, nastiest things to people - who are supposed to be her friends - in all of the Housewives franchises.

1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

When it was announced that Barbara K was going to be on RHNY, I decided to give her a fair chance and even created a thread for her.

First episode, first scene with Luann - Barbara presented herself as a "fixer" who wanted Dorinda and Luann to make up and she was helping Luann cope with her current issues. She implied that Luann was her BFF, and that she was great friends with Sonja and Dorinda.

I don't like Barbara because all of her actions on the show don't match what she presented us at the beginning.

Both Luann/Barbara were loaded for a bear named Dorinda. This doesn't match the I'm neutral in this I want them to make up schtick. Barbara hasn't stopped going after Dorinda even in the Berkshires. How do you tell us you're such good long-time friends with Dorinda and yet you've never been to either her NYC apartment or mansion in the Berkshires? Meanwhile said good friend insults both of Dorinda's properties.

She also implied that she and Sonja are great buddies but Sonja treats Barbara like I've seen her around at social events but doesn't seem to know her at all.

Bethenny referred to her as Peripherial Barbara and then Barbara clings to her like a barnacle when B arrives at Dorinda's. I can't exactly remember but she's made snide comments about Bethenny behind her back too

Fast forward to Sonja's breakdown - a good friend wouldn't suggest Sonja is crazy - she'd be concerned and comfort her friend.

Fast forward to the snide comment about Tinsley not wanting them as friends.

What I don't like about Barbara is that she presents herself as a friend but does nothing to de-escalate or smooth out a situation - whenever she chimes in she makes it worse.

The only apple Barbara is going to get are the rotten apples the others are going to be throwing at her

I haven't seen enough of Barbara one way or the other to know if this is true. I mean, Lu is the person she was closest to, so I can understand her desire to have some loyalty to Lu during the Dorinda/Lu fight.  But I am not sure I really think she presented herself as some great disinterested party.  

I honestly don't have strong feelings one way or the other towards Barbara - stay or don't, it doesn't matter to me. But I do strongly feel that Dorinda is extremely damaged and her willingness to go to vicious as quickly as possible impacts, IMO, the ways that other people are seeing Barbara. And I sincerely have no idea why so many people seem to have blinders on about Dorinda's behavior. You don't have to like Barbara to recognize that Dorinda hits below the belt repeatedly and with extreme force. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

Right? What grown women play truth or dare? Wtf?

Meh, having fun with girlfriends isn’t only for the young.  

Gah, I despise truth or dare, always have, and was hoping my advanced age meant I would never have to even be exposed to it again.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, langford peel said:

Girls nail down that prenup and have your future staked out before you get replaced by a newer model.

Mr. Chat's boss recently traded in his wonderful wife for a younger one.  I expect pregnancy news in the near future!!   It will be good practice for when she has to wipe his wrinkly old ass in the not so distant future. 

15 minutes ago, langford peel said:

Sonja is the walking example and warning to party girls and trophy wives everywhere.

What's sad about her is that she isn't that sophisticated uptown gal she thinks she is.  Most of her behavior is rather boorish and embarrassing. 

Money can't buy you cl-ass.  But it can buy some a-ass.  Do it up on the si-ink.  Do it with a smile and wi-ink.   Sluttiness is learned my friend.  Sluttiness is learned, oh yeah. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 10

I finally got to watch this episode so now I can go back and read through this thread.  That should take me a while but I need to see if you all enjoyed it as much as I did.     I love the NY HWs.   They are THE BEST.

• Love 11
9 minutes ago, AnnA said:

I finally got to watch this episode so now I can go back and read through this thread.  That should take me a while but I need to see if you all enjoyed it as much as I did.     I love the NY HWs.   They are THE BEST.

I just plain love this show.  I tried to get into RHOBH this year simply because I like Denise Richards, and while I still do, god, that show is like torture for me.  It's boring, and I hate it.  And when I watch RHONY the difference is staggering.  I just really like it.  So far this is a good season.

• Love 15
58 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Gah, I despise truth or dare, always have, and was hoping my advanced age meant I would never have to even be exposed to it again.

What I hated is that Tinsley didn't want to play in the first place.  Bethenny was so obnoxious with practically demanding  that she play the game.  Then they all have the nerve to ask what Tinsley's problem was.  Also, as I sat there watching Bethenny get her makeup done, I wondered if she ever asks any of these people (and actually listens) about their lives.  It's always about her.  I know it's not their show, but I'm wondering when they're not being filmed if she is more attentive to them.   I had a co-worker like that.  She'd ask you something, but then she'd turn it back to herself.  OMG, she was so painful to have to listen to.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 15

Dorinda being, well, Dorinda, with Barbara - I honestly think the majority of her attitude with Babs was because she couldn't unleash on Lu for Lu's stupidity, so she shot it all at Babs.. 

BF and the IV, and makeup team - heck, if I had her money I'd bring in people if I'm going to be on tv filming... or going to something, or whatever. I'd be spoiling the heck out of myself. That scene is one of the reasons I watch these RH shows - to see how the wealthy live... I can't do it on my budget so why not watch someone else doing it. At least it's not another round of doggy gate or poor poor put upon LVP (RHOBH - blech) Also - kudos to BF for being shown on tv all red faced and blotchy. One of the things I love about RHONY - these women are ok being seen in jammies, messed hair, and no makeup the day after getting their turtle time on...

I liked how BF said something to the effect of how they can all fight but at the end of the day they all come back together - and I think that's what RHONY has that none of the other RH shows have. These crazy bishes can have fun together. They can rage at each other and then turn around and have fun.

• Love 23

She is making herself look a fool claiming to have been engaged to still married Dennis, dating others extensively even to the point of allegedly falling in love with bartender dude than whipping out old Dennis photos marveling over how he looks at her.

Her ex was super hot and I am sure it wasn't an accident he happened to be there during filming. 

If one were a new viewer to the show, they'd think that Bethenny and Dennis were in the middle of wedding planning when he died. Sis needs to pick a lane with Dennis. Now she's saying that she was dating the fine-ass staffing company owner, it was getting serious, then she ghosted him for Dennis. They got "engaged" yet she didn't wear the ring until after he died? Also, how are you getting engaged when your betrothed has a whole-ass wife at home? Either Dennis was in the middle of a long divorce, or it was one of those "we've been separated for years" types of deals.

I'm neutral on Barbara. I didn't like her attitude about the fish room last week, but I do appreciate that she isn't backing down when Dorinda gets froggy.

Man, I'm done with Lu. What an asshole. She's earning Bethenny's upcoming smoke.

I'm glad that Tinsley and Scott are over. I didn't blame her for not calling him because that's some embarrassing shit. The ask wasn't "call your boyfriend," it was call your boyfriend and give him an ultimatum. I wrote before that Scott was wasting Tinsley's time, and I stand by it. But that meltdown was uncomfortable. "Scott hates being embarrassed." Who likes being embarrassed?

If I had Bethenny's bank, I'd have a glam squad and my own personal RN, too.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I side eye the hotel and Bentley being paid for by Scott.

My understanding is that Sonja advanced that rumor. IMO Scott isn't giving her any money-- I think she has more disposable income than he does. He is a midwest guy running a successful business, and I'm sure he has a nice income, but Tinsley is on a whole different level. I think Scott would rather give his employees raises or hire new ones than waste money on a penthouse in NYC to keep a super rich lady fucking  him occasionally. 

I don't think Scott can afford Tinsley. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, langford peel said:

Sonja is the walking example and warning to party girls and trophy wives everywhere.

Girls nail down that prenup and have your future staked out before you get replaced by a newer model.

I'm looking at you La La.

Sonja got a decent settlement she just decided to lose it with shady business dealings that ended in lawsuits. I also don’t think the new wife is significantly younger than Sonja.

• Love 15

B12 shots aren't a new thing for the wealthy. It was rumored that Lindsay Lohan couldn't get out of bed without them administered to her during her Chateau Marmont days. I was most interested by Bethenny turning it down because she already had too much energy. (If you've ever downed a 5 hour energy shot, it's basically the same thing)

6 hours ago, Midnight Cheese said:

She talked about anal on the show and made a hind tit joke that was actually self-aware regarding the show dynamics.   The women driving this were c-nty beyond belief.   F-cking garbage monsters.

I thought playing that clip was kind of dirty pool to Tinsley, because I remember she insinuated in her blog that week that Topper and his family weren't thrilled about her sharing that and she felt really embarrassed about it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

This was a great episode!!

Luann has been truly awful this season but she was very kind to Tinsley when Tinsley was discussing her anger with her father.

I am so glad that Tinsley is not with Scott anymore and she never moved to Chicago for him. It is sad that she has had multiple at least controlling is not abusive relationships. I’m sure it has something to do with the alcoholic father. 

I loved that everyone (minus Barbara) just got over their shit at the Berkshires and had fun that night! Ramona’s nightie- what in the helll LMFAOOO

I loved the hairdresser’s line “I didn’t expect him to be so fine.” LOL!!!

I don’t see the issue with Bethenney and Dennis and her dating other people. They clearly had a very unique relationship that was probably stalled by his pill addiction. 

Oh! I also loved Sonja berating Ramona for replying all to ask Bethenny what sparkly meant. I would never have the balls to confront someone in this manner about a pointless reply all email but I have certainly wanted to.

Edited by iloveit
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I just plain love this show.  I tried to get into RHOBH this year simply because I like Denise Richards, and while I still do, god, that show is like torture for me.  It's boring, and I hate it.  And when I watch RHONY the difference is staggering.  I just really like it.  So far this is a good season.

RHOBH is awful and so is the OC

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 5
19 hours ago, lgprimes said:

Can’t believe that we are three pages in and nobody else has commented on how WEAK Dorinda’s phone sex game is! I don’t even think that phone call qualified...

In fairness, all we saw was what she was willing to say in front of the rest of the cast and the camera crew with the knowledge that it might end up broadcast on TV.  Can't blame her if she didn't bring her A game to that.  Although it sounded like it did it for John, so...

21 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I hate that Truth or Dare game. 

Me too.  I'm shy and self-conscious and I dreaded Truth or Dare when I was young enough to be at parties where that might come up.  If you're like Dorinda and have no problem "performing" in front of an audience, then more power to you, but someone not being comfortable doing that doesn't mean that there's something wrong with them. Tinsley didn't want to play. They should have accepted that and moved on and that's laying aside the fact that there was nothing "fun" about Bethenny's dare. There's a world of difference between daring Dorinda to call John for phone sex and daring Tinsley to call Scott, knowing that they have already broken up multiple times, and give him an ultimatum about their relationship.

And Bethenny's excuse that she "didn't know" that would touch a nerve was such bullshit. When they were on the yacht in last week's episode and the conversation turned to Tinsley's relationship with Scott, it was clear that this was a sensitive topic.  Bethenny may not have known that Tinsley would have a minor breakdown about it, but she had to have known that it was going to provoke a strong reaction.

• Love 17
5 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

My understanding is that Sonja advanced that rumor. IMO Scott isn't giving her any money-- I think she has more disposable income than he does. He is a midwest guy running a successful business, and I'm sure he has a nice income, but Tinsley is on a whole different level. I think Scott would rather give his employees raises or hire new ones than waste money on a penthouse in NYC to keep a super rich lady fucking  him occasionally. 

I don't think Scott can afford Tinsley. 

Tinsley herself said it twice in an interview that Scott was paying for her stay at the hotel. Both when she lived there by herself and when Scott allegedly moved into the penthouse suite. She also said this on WWHL.

As for the Bentley - again Tinsley said Scott shipped the Bentley to her from Chicago on the show.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 5

Tinsley was right to refuse calling Scott with an ultimatum but didn't they change that "dare" to just a phone call without the ultimatum?  I don't understand why she wouldn't or couldn't just call him.  

Edited by AnnA
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I also think Lu was of the mind that it was up to the help to raise her kids.

Hey, I'd have taken Rosie's maternal instincts over Luann's any day.

• Love 20
4 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Tinsley was right to refuse calling Scott with an ultimatum but didn't they change that "dare" to just a phone call without the ultimatum?  I don't understand why she wouldn't or couldn't just call him.  

Bethenny started saying that’s all she asked but it clearly wasn’t and why would you trust these idiots to not shout things out when you were on the phone they clearly don’t give a shit about her or her feelings.

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Bethenny started saying that’s all she asked but it clearly wasn’t and why would you trust these idiots to not shout things out when you were on the phone they clearly don’t give a shit about her or her feelings.

I know it started off with the ultimatum but it did change.   Normally  I would think shouting in the background was a given but they stayed quiet during Dorinda's call to John.    Maybe I'm giving them too much credit.    They behaved during one phone call so you're probably right.   They couldn't do it again.  LOL

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, AnnA said:

I know it started off with the ultimatum but it did change.   Normally  I would think shouting in the background was a given but they stayed quiet during Dorinda's call to John.    Maybe I'm giving them too much credit.    They behaved during one phone call so you're probably right.   They couldn't do it again.  LOL

It didn’t change. They stopped asking her to do it and than acted like they had never asked her to do the ultimatum thing.

• Love 12
17 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Maybe he really doesn't want his face associated with this show, or that it has something to do with his work.  He's knows it's a shit show, and I wouldn't blame him if he stayed as far away from it as he could!  

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, PradaKitty said:

The Truth or Dare game was stupid. Why would Tinsley pick dare?!

Because last time they played (last season? the one before?) she picked truth and ended up having to apologize to her ex-husband via her blog about what she disclosed.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9