Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E07: It's Kind of a Phone-y Story

• Start Topic

Wasn’t it at the very beginning of their relationship when Scott sent Tinsley the funeral flower arrangement?  When he was still wooing her?  Once her got her, Scott didn’t know what to do with her and now can’t get rid of her.

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, Steph J said:

Because last time they played (last season? the one before?) she picked truth and ended up having to apologize to her ex-husband via her blog about what she disclosed.

Please....she didn’t have to apologize.  She is a grown woman who seems like a teenager in relationships.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Chickabiddy said:

Personally, I just really don’t like her either. 😉

What I find bizarre is all the vitriol towards her from cast mates and viewers for behaviors that are no different from any of the others. She may be new to ya in the show, but she does know a few of these women already. There is history there.

Was she a little spikey with Tinsley?  yes, but Ramona called a dead man stupid last week for overdosing and Bethenney screamed hysterically at Luanne and called her a fuck doll a few seasons ago. Lu was pretty down and out back then.

The only conclusion I can draw is that it is ok to be vulgar, sloppy, cruel and rude as long as you have the right hair, makeup, wardrobe and plastic surgery. As long as you have the money to look good while being a colossal asshole, all is forgiven. Seems to be an ever increasing trend in American society. 

Personally, I don’t like her either.

Agree with the increasing trend in American society.

Still don’t like her.

IMO - she’s trying a little too hard. We already have our quota of vulgar, sloppy, cruel and rude bitches.

Thanks “Ladies”!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Bronzedog said:

Wasn’t it at the very beginning of their relationship when Scott sent Tinsley the funeral flower arrangement?  When he was still wooing her?  Once her got her, Scott didn’t know what to do with her and now can’t get rid of her.

I think it was their one year anniversary because the funeral arrangement red heart had 365 written on it with white roses.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, kicksave said:

Being incredibly wealthy helps...

Or he just thought she was hot? She’s looking much better since Botoxing her jaw or whatever it is she is doing. She also has the striking green eyes black hair combo. 

Edited by chewycandy
  • Love 8
34 minutes ago, AnnA said:

I think it was their one year anniversary because the funeral arrangement red heart had 365 written on it with white roses.

Thanks!  Maybe we misinterpreted it and he was wishing she had been gone for 365 days.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

The casket spray he allegedly sent to her was while they were in Colombia - just last season.

I do think he sent her a floral arrangement at the beginning of their relationship while the ladies were on another trip - the Mexico Skinny Girl Trip - that was at the start of their relationship.

He also surprised her with a bouquet of flowers after a break-up when she was in her hotel room. She asked for permission to throw out the dead bouquet - she held on to while they were broken up and Scott gave her the oh shit look.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 4
On 4/17/2019 at 8:21 PM, pieinmyeye said:

I’d rather have a dog in my salon than Luann.

Awe, sweet Coco. Did shallow Lu call Coco, "him"? It's such a petpeeve when a friend or even aquaintence calls my animals by the wrong gender. Ramonacoaster bugs the hell out of me but i have a soft spot for how much she cares about the ol gal. 16 is getting up there but i had friends that had a doggie that looked just like Coco and she lived to be 20! I can only wish that for my 3 weiner doggies girls. One is 14.5 yrs, one is 13.5 yrs and my baby is only 1.5 yrs. I adore my girls, well, really ALL DOGS!

• Useful 1
  • Love 20

If my guy called me with any hint of an ultimatum (even joking) with his drunken buddies ON CAMERA yahooing in the background I would be done. If I thought that his friends were all talking about our relationship in that way I would never want to be around them again. EFF that.

Aside from what Tinsley says, we know nothing about Scott other than his poor taste in flower arrangements, and seems like Bethenny's guy has the same poor taste. 

What is with Bethenny jumping all over Scott for not being able to commit, meanwhile she considered herself "engaged" to a guy who couldn't seem to manage to get a divorce. Um, Ok.

If Dennis were alive would she have taken a drunken dare to call him with an ultimatum to get a divorce? ON CAMERA?

Maybe next season we will see where she is at with Paul, if he is still around. By then he should be serious enough to have put a ring on it. 

• Love 24

If anyone has a connection in the afterworld, please pass along a message to Dennis-she's just not that into you.  

But seriously though, stroking Bethenny's ego from beyond the grave using playful notes left in Boston hotels does show commitment.   

Barbara just brings me down and I groaned inwardly when she walked into the sparkly party.  I think it's because she is not a full Housewife so I just don't get why she is being foisted upon us with every single episode? 

Next week Mario?? Next week Mario!!

Tinsley is a mess (tho I like her) and this is the first time I felt worried that Scott could be a bad guy to her and not just commitment averse.  I do feel that the other women are meangirling her a bit.  They have adjudged her to be harmless and insecure, her assessment of her role in the group at Bluestone Manor was astute.  They are like a bunch of Barbies hassling a Skipper. 

Edited by Rubyslippahz
  • LOL 2
  • Love 17
3 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

They were pretty good together for awhile...she spent a fair amount of time in Chicago and traveled with him. None of these women have successful relationships once they do this show...just look at all the divorces since they have been on the show! If Tinsley wants a permanent, committed relationship she will have to quit the show. Scott seemed to be a more private person...not into the whole “Housewives” drama. 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, ladle said:

Gosh I feel like an awful person but a small part of me really believes that Bethenny manufactured that note from "Dennis." 

Only a small part? ; ) 

I think Frankel is not only capable of doing that, she'd convince herself she'd done nothing at all ("It's not really a fake note  - because if Dennis could write me a note, he'd totally write me a note - so I'm just channeling Dennis' desires - Wait! - Oh my god! -  Dennis' spirit is making me pick up the hotel pen! - He wants to tell me something crucial - what is it, Dennis? -- WHAT IS IT? -- HE WANTS TO TELL ME I LOOK SPECTACULAR! - Oh my god! Dennis just left me a note!!")

Edited by film noire
  • LOL 17
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, film noire said:

Only a small part? ; ) 

I think Frankel is not only capable of doing that, she'd convince herself she'd done nothing at all ("It's not really a fake note  - because if Dennis could write me a note, he'd totally write me a note - so I'm just channeling Dennis' desires - Wait! - Oh my god! -  Dennis' spirit is making me pick up the hotel pen! - He wants to tell me something crucial - what is it, Dennis? -- WHAT IS IT? -- HE WANTS TO TELL ME I LOOK SPECTACULAR! - Oh my god! Dennis just left me a note!!")

Well it would certainly bring new meaning to Skinnygirl Wine & Spirits...

• LOL 12
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Raiderred said:

Ramonacoaster bugs the hell out of me but i have a soft spot for how much she cares about the ol gal. 16 is getting up there but i had friends that had a doggie that looked just like Coco and she lived to be 20!

I'm wondering if Coco is having kidney issues or some other internal thing going on, and maybe her Vet said that she might just have another year or so to live.  Sometimes an animal looks fairly healthy on the outside, but at that age they tend to be in decline.  My cat is 21 years old and looks fine on the outside, but internally we know that his kidneys are in decline (not failure yet) and the Vet says he's in a kind of "hospice" state of care for now.  I'd say more like assisted living care!  He's up and about like nobody's business!  We look ahead and wonder if he'll still be here in another year - much as we've done for about the past 5-6 years, and he continues to defy the odds!   Anyway, I'm just wondering if maybe Coco's at that stage too and Ramona just worded it wrong (as usual!) 

• Love 8

We don't know the intimate details of Tinsley's relationship with Scott, but her reaction to the "dare" is certainly enlightening imo.

Do I think these women should have ganged up on her about it? NO

Do I think she should have made the phone call despite reservations? NO

At the point of this filming, it seems they would have been dating for maybe a year and a half or maybe two years.  Even though these are "older" folks, that is not an unusual amount of time to NOT be formally committed to each other imo.  It's up to Tins to drive the wants to have kids point home to Scott or any other suitor.  This clearly wasn't a big priority for Scott.

They're apart now, which is probably for the best.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 16
51 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

My cat is 21 years old and looks fine on the outside, but internally we know that his kidneys are in decline (not failure yet) and the Vet says he's in a kind of "hospice" state of care for now.  I'd say more like assisted living care!  He's up and about like nobody's business!  We look ahead and wonder if he'll still be here in another year - much as we've done for about the past 5-6 years, and he continues to defy the odds!  

My husband's 16 year old cat get sub cu's 3 times a week, his kidneys are failing, his hind legs don't work like they used to and he basically just sleeps and eats, that cat is immortal and I am convinced he will out live all of us! 

Say what you want about Ramona but when people are kind to animals you know they have a heart, (even if that heart is a inappropriately oversexed in public and will dry hump anyone standing still long enough and has no filter and has no self awareness for the most part).

• Love 15
55 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

My husband's 16 year old cat get sub cu's 3 times a week, his kidneys are failing, his hind legs don't work like they used to and he basically just sleeps and eats, that cat is immortal and I am convinced he will out live all of us! 

Aw, we say the same thing about our cat!  That and he's too stubborn to give in (not that we want him to, but we know that he's almost used up his 9 lives and is on borrowed time.)  Although, I think he might've gotten an extra set of 9 lives, which is fine by us!  We just joked the other day that we should rename our cat to Duncan, of TV Highlander fame, being immortal and all.  

58 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Say what you want about Ramona but when people are kind to animals you know they have a heart, (even if that heart is a inappropriately oversexed in public and will dry hump anyone standing still long enough and has no filter and has no self awareness for the most part).

Well said!  For all of her slip ups and the occasional terrible remark (Dennis), she also has the moments of pure lucidity when she talks about certain things with the ladies.  She knew right away that Sonja was going off the deep end in the Morgan estate.  She's also had some pretty accurate insights into the other HWs  personal issues.  As I've said before, sometimes she speaks before engaging her brain. 

• Love 16
7 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

With all due respect, a 3-toed sloth could have seen that Sonja was going off the rails at the Morgan house.

I believe you are right!  I think Ramona said something like "she's doing it again," so maybe she spotted something earlier that wasn't caught on camera.  We've seen Sonja nostalgically walking around her townhouse pointing out Morgan things.  She needs a change of scenery.  Maybe the new apartment will help.  It would be a real pisser though to know that you threw away the kind of lifestyle she had.  

• Like 1
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

I believe you are right!  I think Ramona said something like "she's doing it again," so maybe she spotted something earlier that wasn't caught on camera.  We've seen Sonja nostalgically walking around her townhouse pointing out Morgan things.  She needs a change of scenery.  Maybe the new apartment will help.  It would be a real pisser though to know that you threw away the kind of lifestyle she had.  

She could do with some quality, off-camera therapy imo.

• Love 9
Just now, SuprSuprElevated said:

She could do with some quality, off-camera therapy imo.

So true.  I like Sonja the most when she's sober.  She loses it too quickly when she drinks! I thought she was doing pretty good (or so she said) about cutting back on the alcohol.  She got wasted rather quickly at Dorinda's house.  I hate to see somebody lose their shit like that. 

• Like 1
  • Love 8

So can we talk about the reaction Sonja had to B kissing Barb on a dare?  This is very bizarre to me.  Is she jealous ?   Trying to protect B??  WTH?  Is Sonja mad b/c  she feels Barb is trying to take her place as the sometimes lesbian of the group?  Sonja can be just so dam stupid sometimes it frustrates me -- oh and I'm not buying those crocodile tears over those stupid Morgan letters.  

On on a side note: no more truth or dare.  Why not f*ck, marry, kill?  That's a fun game

Edited by Dirtybubble
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11
11 minutes ago, Dirtybubble said:

So can we talk about the reaction Sonja had to B kissing Barb on a dare?  This is very bizarre to me.  Is she jealous ?   Trying to protect B??  WTH?  Is Sonja mad b/c she's not the sometimes lesbian of the group?  Sonja can be just so dam stupid sometimes it frustrates me -- oh and I'm not buying those crocodile tears over those stupid Morgan letters.  

On on a side note: no more truth or dare.  Why not f*ck, marry, kill?  That's a fun game

I couldn't figure that out either. She was either jealous because Bethenny is her drunken makeout buddy, or she wanted to be the one making out with Barb, - she does keep mentioning the rumors about Barb.

• Love 6

Here's my take on Bethenny. At her dinner party she was badgering Tinsley to open up under the guise that true friends tell each other everything. But in reality she wants to make Tinsley feel vulnerable, to break her down, and make her cry. So then Bethenny can step in and play her self-appointed role as the strong compassionate woman/wise therapist. It's the worst kind of pseudo-analysis - all in the service of control and hostility. How many times are you going to tell someone - out of the blue, at a party - that they don't seem happy and their relationship isn't healthy? And then act as if this is what a good friend does? Bethenny is the master of head games.

• Love 23
13 hours ago, AnnA said:

I know it started off with the ultimatum but it did change.   Normally  I would think shouting in the background was a given but they stayed quiet during Dorinda's call to John.    Maybe I'm giving them too much credit.    They behaved during one phone call so you're probably right.   They couldn't do it again.  LOL

They stayed quiet, but they were making all those sexual gestures -- if Scott doesn't like to be embarrassed, and it seems like he wants to keep his life (and his life/relationship with Tinsley) off camera, I totally get why she wouldn't call him at all, let alone to demand an ultimatum. If you know this about the person you're in a relationship with, and you witness what they just did to Dorinda, would you then turn around and call your boyfriend, knowing how they'll act, and that he will see it? Even after that fact and with her having ample opportunity to warn him about what happened and what would be broadcast, he would still be embarrassed. 

Flip the switch -- if it was me and a bunch of guys were encouraging my boyfriend to call his me and they made sexual gestures, I would be embarrassed too -- its a lack of respect for the other person and the relationship.

Tinsley, unlike the others, does not put aside her respect for others to act up and out on the show. If the situation with Scott was already tense and she was walking on eggshells anyway, throwing in behavior that was disrespectful to the relationship wasn't going to help and she knew that and stood her ground. 

Like others, I blame Dale for much of Tinsley's relationship situation. Tinsley was raised with the attitude that your entire life goal should be to be a wealthy socialite wife. Different way of thinking from a different generation. I was raised similarly -- old school Italian parents whose entire goal was to raise a daughter to be a proper country club wife. You defer to your husband -- he is the breadwinner, you are the shiny object on his arm. And if he cheats, well honey, you just look the other way and get a nice piece of jewelry out of it! You can never be too rich or too thin, etc. My aunt once told my cousin that she couldn't find a relationship because she didn't know how to market herself. 

But its a different world now, and the way the Dales of the world, my parents, etc., operated and raised their kids is not how the world and relationships work today, and Tinsley is finally seeing that.

I think a lot of her struggle is because she is seeing that how she was programmed to believe she should be -- a pretty, quiet doormat who is a lady in public and his sex toy in private -- is just not how the world and relationships work anymore, and if you act like the doormat you were raised to be, you're going to get walked on (kicked, beaten, and emotionally run over).

She's been raised to believe that you do whatever you need to to get that rich man. Who cares if he's controlling (whether physically or emotionally?) You adapt yourself. Its YOUR fault if you can't keep him. He's going to be who he is, its up to you to change to make HIM happy. 

But she's starting to see that isn't the case and the conflicting mentalities are wearing her out. 

That's why the best thing she can do is stay the fuck away from Dale and her antiquated ideas of relationships. Tinsley could be a dynamo power force 100% on her own. And once she truly embraced that instead of assuming she has to adjust who she is to suit a man, she would likely attract a really great guy. 

Love or hate Bethenny, (I'm in the love her category), she was very kind to Tinsley once she saw how tormented she was by trying to force the Scott relationship. Bethenny gave her some good advice about being her own person and standing up for herself, and that relationships need to be about what both people want and need, not solely what the man wants or needs -- basically the opposite of what Dale has been drilling into Tinsley since birth. Bethenny's message is what Tinsley needs to be hearing, not Dale's antiquated nonsense. 

Edited by SailorGirl
  • Useful 2
  • Love 20
13 hours ago, AnnA said:

Tinsley was right to refuse calling Scott with an ultimatum but didn't they change that "dare" to just a phone call without the ultimatum?  I don't understand why she wouldn't or couldn't just call him.  

Maybe they were in a fight .. maybe he doesn’t like all the housewives .. maybe he’s seeing someone else in Chicago ?  A man who’s supposedly loves a woman does not act like he’s acting.  If he really loved her, they would be together now, probably in Chicago.

• Love 5
35 minutes ago, SailorGirl said:

Love or hate Bethenny, (I'm in the love her category), she was very kind to Tinsley once she saw how tormented she was by trying to force the Scott relationship

My problem with Bethenny is that she tends to come in like a bulldozer running over people with her advice.  She seems to mean well, but I think she needs to work on her delivery, and not do stuff like that on camera.   Tinsley & LuAnn had a nice conversation over lunch.  That's the kind of real moments I like to see.  Tinsley doesn't do well when everybody is chiming in on telling her what to do.  I know I would've walked away from that table too!

• Love 12
10 hours ago, Rubyslippahz said:

They are like a bunch of Barbies hassling a Skipper. 

Omg. Yes. Tinsley is Skipper.

How would B react if Tinsley asked why B didn’t give Dennis an ultimatum about getting divorced? Tins is way too nice to even speak it. Didn’t B say it was his “ex-wife” in her therapy session? They never divorced. She is his widow. 

Luann calling Coco him was weird. How long has she known Ramona? I think it was deliberate. 

I think Sonja daring B to kiss Barb was Sonja poking fun at Barb because she keeps hinting (or, outright saying I guess, in a TH) she’s bi. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Mannahatta said:

Here's my take on Bethenny. At her dinner party she was badgering Tinsley to open up under the guise that true friends tell each other everything. But in reality she wants to make Tinsley feel vulnerable, to break her down, and make her cry. So then Bethenny can step in and play her self-appointed role as the strong compassionate woman/wise therapist. It's the worst kind of pseudo-analysis - all in the service of control and hostility. How many times are you going to tell someone - out of the blue, at a party - that they don't seem happy and their relationship isn't healthy? And then act as if this is what a good friend does? Bethenny is the master of head games.

She wants to be viewed as Jesus Christ, dontcha know!

Anyone that can prattle on that someone who died of an accidental OD and asked for narcan and make it sound as though he might've committed suicide because of his great unrequited love is a sick person.  

She used to have some humility.  Now she's a bully, a know-it-all, and either the lowest of self-esteem or an unwarranted amount of it.  For someone with a mess of a personal life with the worlds longest, ugliest divorce, you'd think she'd learn to shut the fuck up with advice on relationships.

• Love 17
On April 19, 2019 at 10:40 AM, SailorGirl said:

Love or hate Bethenny, (I'm in the love her category), she was very kind to Tinsley once she saw how tormented she was by trying to force the Scott relationship. Bethenny gave her some good advice about being her own person and standing up for herself, and that relationships need to be about what both people want and need, not solely what the man wants or needs -- basically the opposite of what Dale has been drilling into Tinsley since birth. Bethenny's message is what Tinsley needs to be hearing, not Dale's antiquated nonsense. 

I love Bethenny too.   While her personal life is messy at best and a disaster at its worst, her advice is always solid.   I've never seen her give bad advice regardless of the situation.    She doesn't shy away from difficult situations and can be extremely compassionate and caring when someone is in pain.    She struggled with how to tell LuAnn about Tom womanizing.   She comforted and cleaned up Dorinda's lipstick and spittle when she was drunk in Colombia.   Her friendship with Carole had fallen apart and yet she cared for her, even held her hair back while she threw up on the boat in rough seas.   Bethenny is smart, savvy, strong, beautiful, independent, successful, thin and rich so I'm not surprised that she's often criticized. 

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 19
22 minutes ago, AnnA said:

I love Bethenny too.   While her personal life is messy at best and a disaster at its worst, her advice is always solid.   I've never see her give bad advice regardless of the situation.    She doesn't shy away from difficult s (Ituations and can be extremely compassionate and caring when someone is in pain.    She struggled with how to tell LuAnn about Tom womanizing.   She comforted and cleaned up Dorinda's lipstick and spittle when she was drunk in Colombia.   Her friendship with Carole had fallen apart and yet she cared for her, even held her hair back while she threw up on the boat in rough seas.   Bethenny is smart, savvy, strong, beautiful, independent, successful, thin and rich so I'm not surprised that she's often criticized. 

Has zero to do with my criticism of her.  I agree she is all of those things in addition to being a narcissistic who has shown absolutely NO compassion for the family of Dennis Shields while she goes on a series long storyline of the man, who by the way WASN'T divorced yet but supposedly was her fiance, but wasn't.  Who she has the audacity to say ON TV that she wonders if her love for him was the reason for his death.  

She's also shown herself to be very cruel to others.  Remember Jules?   She may have cleaned up Dorinda's lipstick, but the season before, she  public accused Dorinda of using coke.  Is that a great friend? And shown herself to be the expert on things she is not an expert on.  Remember her weighing in on Erika Jane's alt-career?  Seems as though Erika has done well enough without Beth's advice.  

Beth, like many others, has good qualities and some very bad ones.  The worst of all is her narcissism that is clouding the death of someone she has professed to love as "her person."  Using a dead person to prop herself up while a family grieves is just fucking gross and the criticism of her for it has nothing to do with how savvy, strong, beautiful, independent, successful, thin and rich she is.

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 21
22 minutes ago, AnnA said:

I love Bethenny too.   While her personal life is messy at best and a disaster at its worst, her advice is always solid.   I've never see her give bad advice regardless of the situation.    She doesn't shy away from difficult situations and can be extremely compassionate and caring when someone is in pain.    She struggled with how to tell LuAnn about Tom womanizing.   She comforted and cleaned up Dorinda's lipstick and spittle when she was drunk in Colombia.   Her friendship with Carole had fallen apart and yet she cared for her, even held her hair back while she threw up on the boat in rough seas.   Bethenny is smart, savvy, strong, beautiful, independent, successful, thin and rich so I'm not surprised that she's often criticized. 

Agreed. She also stepped up for Sonja, who while still loony AF, is more grounded, and Bethenny still cares and looks out for her, too. Unlike the despicable Luanne, Sonja is grateful and has cut way back on the crazy drinking episodes. 

By the way, in no way does Bethenny think she's Jesus Christ, but she is incredibly snarky and that reference was just her expressing her outrage that Luann would talk smack about her after all she did with Barb et al to get her drunk ass to rehab. Luann is such a fake. She's a blue collar girl done good by marrying well, but like her song says, money didn't buy her class. Same thing for Dorinda.

Tinsley is from a genuinely genteel background, but like others have implied, Dale has done her no favors filling her head with outmoded ideas, and she also has little experience in the dating world and spent what should have been her wild and crazy days married.

Ramona usually gets on my nerves, but she had me cracking up with the "no, no, no, no, no" when the naked chef went to pour wine for Luann and then for Sonja. It was good of both her and Bethenny to look out for Sonja.

Barb is feeling herself and needs to back off. She thought she was being cute suggesting she would sit at the head of the table but came across as classless. And slike someone else said, she looks like a baked potato.

• Love 10
23 hours ago, biakbiak said:

It’s not like Hannah lives there, she has her own apartment so I don’t think privacy is really an issue.

I get that.  But Hannah's an only child and her mother lives in a mansion.  Plus, if it's not exclusively her room, when she visits it's more like a hotel room.

• Love 4

I think the issue of Dennis being divorced is kind of not really relevant since that “not divorced, they were still married” view only applies to Dennis. Bethenny is a whore, a slut, a bad person for dating Dennis because no matter that Dennis was legally separated, no matter that he hadn’t lived with his wife in years, no matter that he dated other women when not dating Bethenny, no matter that Jill his wife was also dating a completely different man, they were MARRIED and we all need to act as though they were happily married and Bethenny is a harpy who destroyed this happily married couple. 

I wouldn’t mine this so much if the “omg so married!” stick applied evenly but it doesn’t. Dennis must always be referenced as married with all the negativity that implies since he was a married man committing adultery and Bethenny the slutty adulteress who stole a married man from a loving wife. But... there’s none of this judgement for Jill, who was a married woman seeking the arms and love of a man she was not married to, in fact, people have been perfectly fine with Jill, a married woman, bringing her boyfriend to her beloved husband’s funeral, in front of her so very young children no less, and no tut tutting about how Jill as a married woman really should have gotten a divorce before taking up with a man... even though this is the same sort of adultery Dennis is guilty of, darn him for having a relationship while still married.

Personally, I think Dennis and Jill were effectively divorced for years, they hadn’t filed for whatever reason, but they were not trying to work anything out and both had moved on to new partners. It seems odd that we have to treat Dennis as though he was morally wrong to date or contemplate marriege but Jill isn’t wrong to date even though she was as married as he was.

• Love 19
13 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

not really relevant since that “not divorced, they were still married” view only applies to Dennis. Bethenny is a whore, a slut, a bad person for dating Dennis because no matter that Dennis was legally separated, no matter that he hadn’t lived with his wife in years, no matter that he dated other women when not dating Bethenny, no matter that Jill his wife was also dating a completely different man, they were MARRIED and we all need to act as though they were happily married and Bethenny is a harpy who destroyed this happily married couple. 

No it matters because she keeps insisting he wanted to do everything to MARRY HER! I don’t think she is any of the above and would not have a problem if they chose to be in a devoted, not even exclusive  relationship, but she repeats over and over again he wanted to marry her and literally might have killed himself because she could not say yes to marrying him but he never actually made the bare minimum effort to start the process of making a legal marriage between the two happen. It’s her repeated declarations that he wanted to “marry her” that is annoying to me. I decide at 8 I never wanted to be married or have kids  and have stuck to it my bf/partner/love of my life have been going strong for 15 plus years and have no issue with their relationship it’s how she keeps reframing it and adding other people into their history. Again not from a she’s a whore standpoint but her story is ever changing! I mean she did he is larger than life and she can’t stop remembering everything he ever said to her but when Dorinda asks if he used to sign his name D, she clams up and says I don’t remember. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 20
On 4/17/2019 at 11:02 PM, bichonblitz said:

Right, then she said she was hot and heavy (with that gorgeous guy) and Dennis was insanely jealous and had to have her to himself so she dumped this other guy for Dennis. Then they broke up. Again. Then they got back together. Then broke up again. Then he died. Because of her. She shows a picture of the night they got engaged. And cries. She never wears the ring or tells anyone she is engaged until after Dennis is dead. I'm not undertanding anything she is saying about her time with Dennis. Nothing. Bethenny is crazy. 

The real MVP (MVHo) is KKB, Kelly Bensimon who looked crazy Bethenny in the eye and told her that Bethenny's antics are for kids- and that Kelly is up there, and Bethenny is down here. She was right then and she is right today.  I would give anything for Tinsley to SHUTTERDOWN (tm Ramona) and give Bethenny this speech. 

On 4/18/2019 at 12:33 AM, biakbiak said:

My point is Bethenny contradicts herself and tells a gazillion different version of her story with Dennis depending on what she wants to present at the moment. 

Again, KKB was onto her. From the jump!  This is Frankel's MO. 

On 4/18/2019 at 9:11 AM, nexxie said:

Thanks - you saved me having to write about Dale’s brainwashing! I’ll just add that it doesn’t help Tinsley that Dale gushes about the designs of Topper’s new wife and waves them in Tinsley’s face.

Tinsley's problem is that her job is being Dale's legacy. Stop worrying about the eggs and the debutante personna she wants you to be.  Tinsley ya gotta detach. I wish Tins all the best I really like her. With independence I think she can do great stuff w/her name and her dough and find a happy relationship. 

• Love 15
21 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I was really wondering when Tins was telling Lu how she felt about her dad while growing up, if Lu wonders if that is how her children feel about her? Not only with regards to her drinking, but I also think Lu was of the mind that it was up to the help to raise her kids. Though it likely didn't enter her head. In my experience with narcissists, they are spectacularly unaware of their narcissism. 

Yea, I tend to believe that connection flew right over her head. It would have been a spectacular moment to take in what Tinsley was saying and ponder how her behavior might be affecting her kids. But, instead, she used it as an opportunity to educate Tinsley on the realities of alcoholism. Because she's now an expert. 

• Love 17
2 hours ago, chewycandy said:

Luann calling Coco him was weird. How long has she known Ramona? I think it was deliberate. 

I don't think it was deliberate. I just think that's how little Lu cares for anyone other than Lu. She's incredibly self-involved. I wouldn't be surprised if she no longer remembered Avery's name. 

20 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

No it matters because she keeps insisting he wanted to do everything to MARRY HER! I don’t think she is any of the above and would not have a problem if they chose to be in a devoted, not even exclusive  relationship, but she repeats over and over again he wanted to marry her and literally might have killed himself because she could not say yes to marrying him but he never actually made the bare minimum effort to start the process of making a legal marriage between the two happen. It’s her repeated declarations that he wanted to “marry her” that is annoying to me. I decide at 8 I never wanted to be married or have kids  and have stuck to it my bf/partner/love of my life have been going strong for 15 plus years and have no issue with their relationship it’s how she keeps reframing it and adding other people into their history. Again not from a she’s a whore standpoint but her story is ever changing! I mean she did he is larger than life and she can’t stop remembering everything he ever said to her but when Dorinda asks if he used to sign his name D, she clams up and says I don’t remember. 

Dennis wouldn't be the first man to propose to one woman while still legally married to another. I don't think it's that unbelievable. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, politichick said:

Agreed. She also stepped up for Sonja, who while still loony AF, is more grounded, and Bethenny still cares and looks out for her, too. Unlike the despicable Luanne, Sonja is grateful and has cut way back on the crazy drinking episodes. 

By the way, in no way does Bethenny think she's Jesus Christ, but she is incredibly snarky and that reference was just her expressing her outrage that Luann would talk smack about her after all she did with Barb et al to get her drunk ass to rehab. Luann is such a fake. She's a blue collar girl done good by marrying well, but like her song says, money didn't buy her class. Same thing for Dorinda.

Tinsley is from a genuinely genteel background, but like others have implied, Dale has done her no favors filling her head with outmoded ideas, and she also has little experience in the dating world and spent what should have been her wild and crazy days married.

Ramona usually gets on my nerves, but she had me cracking up with the "no, no, no, no, no" when the naked chef went to pour wine for Luann and then for Sonja. It was good of both her and Bethenny to look out for Sonja.

Barb is feeling herself and needs to back off. She thought she was being cute suggesting she would sit at the head of the table but came across as classless. And slike someone else said, she looks like a baked potato.

YES!! That's the description I was looking for!  Maybe after Barb sees herself on TV she may lay off the bronzer/tanning/botox/filler/unflattering wardrobe...

As far as Tinsley's mother is concerned, she raised Tinsley as if she was Scarlet O'Hara, just be pretty and marry the richest gentleman caller, throw fabulous parties and be charitable. 

Fiddle dee dee.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

Bethenny may have had valuable things to say but I would never be hectored by her or anyone else on this show about relationships because they are all hypocrites and failures and should crack their ancient asses for trying to school Tinsley.

Beth has never had a decent relationship, has cheated, has engaged in custody-wrangling shenanigans, spews misery, can’t stick with therapy, thinks she farts margarita mix (maybe) and shits wisdom (nah) and is apparently calling her ex-lover’s widow his “ex-wife.”   Legs to stand on?   -10.

LuAnn and Ramona both tried to ignore the um, vigorous, and less than discreet, serial infidelity of their exes.   All the women, who independent...sit down idiots.   Negative a billion there even without referencing pirates, balheddit Tom, Ramona dry-humping Harry in a bar this winter (ooh, maybe she got a crotch lobster or crab for free!), and Ramona’s getting foob-flushed over that red scarf moron.

Sonja ho’d herself out of the money I mean man she loved.  Pathetic.   Her She’s A DYKE shit towards Barbara is pathetic.  She has her negative net worth in terms of legs to stand on.

Barbara should’ve shut her trap.

Dorinda can’t get over Richard or get real about John.   STFU about relationships, Doris, and get some goddamned therapy.

There is nothing cute, charming, honest, acceptable, or Real Talk about ANY of these heifers not talking with but picking at, mocking, playing dumb and otherwise acting like cackling while their faces are crackling shit-beasts to Tinsley over her man.   And they are acting in this instance like shitty junior high bizitches, and like they never learned decency, and thus AFAIC are way too old for this shit.   Like Murtaugh in “Lethal Weapon” too old for that shit.   I hated that scene and I also believe Tins needs to ghost Scott.

(And her mother.)

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
26 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I don't think it was deliberate. I just think that's how little Lu cares for anyone other than Lu. She's incredibly self-involved. I wouldn't be surprised if she no longer remembered Avery's name. 

Dennis wouldn't be the first man to propose to one woman while still legally married to another. I don't think it's that unbelievable. 

Again I don’t find it unbelievable that he would ask her to marry him but she has now changed it that he might have killed himself because he couldn’t marry her completely different scenarios.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 5