Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E07: It's Kind of a Phone-y Story

• Start Topic

Bethenny tells Dorinda about receiving a sign from Dennis; Tinsley and Luann have heart to heart over the death of Tinsley's father; when Bethenny hosts a dinner party in the city, a light-hearted game of truth or dare takes a dark turn for Tinsley.

Airs April 17, 2019.

• Love 2

I never thought that Ramona would be a voice of reason. 

Bethenny: Sonja needs a muzzle? I can see other things that should be addressed first.  Finish dinner Bethenny before you discuss after dinner looks. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

I know that everyone grieves differently, but if you don’t want to be filmed crying Bethenny then maybe don’t dig out notes and pictures that will make you cry.  When the cameras are there.

Also, I didn’t realize that the reason you help people is so that you can lord it over them forever. 

People who don't want to help, didn't want to help, felt obligated to help, hold a grudge. Grudges last forever. 

• Love 5