Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E07: It's Kind of a Phone-y Story

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I don't think Tinsley is stalking Scott. Along the way, Tinsley learned some really terrible beliefs and patterns about relationships. I think Dale has instilled in her daughters the idea that no matter what, they must be married to a wealthy man and give him children. It explains why Tinsley started dating Topper in high school, married him in her senior year of high school, started college at UNC, and transfered to Columbia as a sophmore to be near Topper. She's basically been an aspiring or actual society wife from the age of 14 or 15. She never really got to date as a teen or a woman in her 20s. She never really got to party like a carefree dumbass. And some of her seeking the society limelight that destroyed her marriage was probably a bit of a delayed adolescence. When they separated, she went on a dating spree: Casimir Wittgenstein (who was also pretty abusive), Constantine Maroulis, and Lorenzo Borghese. Then she started with Nico Fanjul; he was emotionally, verbally, and physically abusive. I sense with Scott that she was trying to course correct and not drag him into the spotlight like she did with Topper. I think Scott has seen how these women talk shit about Dorinda and John and how they've talked about him and Tinsley and he wants no part of that. Additionally, Dale continues to beat that drum about marriage and children so Tinsley's not trying to make things difficult for Scott.

Ultimatums in relationships are pretty crappy, but I don't think Tinsley is empowered enough to state up front what she wants from a guy. I think she's afraid that if she's that candid, honest, or demanding, she'll scare a guy off. 

Thanks - you saved me having to write about Dale’s brainwashing! I’ll just add that it doesn’t help Tinsley that Dale gushes about the designs of Topper’s new wife and waves them in Tinsley’s face.

• Love 19
9 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

You're right that they're all instigators, but new women usually ease into it. Barbara has spent so little time around Tinsley that to snidely ask if Tinsley wants to be friends with them, it's clear that Barbara was being a messy shit-stirring beast. She's a nasty piece of work. It's especially egregious because Tinsley has only been nice to Barbara. Tinsley was at the clam bake for an hour and was very polite. They saw each other at the Sonja's party for Paper Magazine and then the Berkshires. If you have to start shit with the person least likely to come for you, you're done in my book. I'm glad Dorinda said something  because that Beast knew what she was doing and it was uncalled for.

That's my problem with her. She barely knows some of these women, but she just jumps in like she's got a read on the entire situation. She needs to do more sitting back and observing, IMO.

8 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I have posted previously about a relationship that I had that was in some ways similar to the one Beth had with Dennis. My boyfriend also died. So I actually understand the feelings that Beth has had, and how they sometimes change from day to day. 

I'm so sorry for your loss. 

I haven't been there, but I understand the confusion. Bethenny was, and likely is, confused about the state of their relationship. When grieving, people often look at their loved one through rose coloured glasses. It's too hard to acknowledge the bad parts. 

• Love 24
15 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

The point with Beth was AT NO TIME was she serious about being with Dennis ... she is trying to portray herself has the grieving "widow" who just got engaged and it got ripped from her when she was/is anything but... she was actively dating other people even saying she was "serious" with some of these guys all while being with him. .She said she was still seeing some guy even after he gave her the ring......IN one breath She has continued to bash this man saying she wasn't really interested in him at all and how he was obsessed with her even insinuating that he killed himself because of not being able to have her and in the next try's to pull the grieving I lost the great love of my life card. which is it Beth?.. .........She is doing all of this for show NOTHING about this is genuine it is all crafted for a story line and for the camera. She is making EVERYTHING about Dennis even his death about her.. shes a fake shes a phony and she needs to stop  

She is totally pathological.

• Love 22
21 minutes ago, Higgins said:

She is totally pathological.

Its coming off has super disrespectful to his kids and family ... you were the other woman Beth no matter what you tell yourself he was still married and had NOT started ANY divorce proceedings ... And to say his whole life revolved around her and him killing himself over her is slapping his kids in the face..

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 1
  • Love 21

Anybody else think it was weird that Bethenny said a couple of times that she was in Boston alone in a hotel and went to see "A Star is Born" alone (weeping over Dennis)? Her new boyfriend lives in Boston and she specifically said before she left to go to Boston that she was going there to be with him.  What is she doing? Something is fishy about this relationship, too. 

• Love 17

Dorinda is a nasty bully and she's clearly threatened by Barbara's presence. Now, I don't know if that is ONLY because Barbara is new (while having previous ties to other cast members like Lu and Bethenny) or because of something specifically about Barbara. But I would never trust Dorinda to be any kind of friend because she turns so very quickly, goes for the jugular, and never admits any mistakes. There's nothing admirable about her behavior.

All of that being said, none of these women came off particularly well, except maybe for Sonja. She's loopy and when she's drunk, she's erratic but at her core, she doesn't seem vindictive. (Tinsley's okay, too, though I do think she should be out of that relationship with Scott, even if I don't like the methods the other women are using to push her to that realization). One trait that Beth, Lu and Dorinda all seem to share is being vindictive.

Edited by eleanorofaquitaine
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, film noire said:

Lean in, sister, cuz here's what I heard!

So's Frankel and Shields started seeing each other before 2016 (Frankel testified during the custody trial last month that her "sexual and romantic relationship" with Dennis began "three to four years ago") and they dated off and on, but in the summer of 2017, this hottie Russ crosses her path,  and Russ and Bethy fall madly in love (Summer loving, had me a blast!) but Denny is all "Hunh? Bethy, I LOVE YOU!" and she's all "Tell me about it, stud" and Denny's got chills multiplying so she dumps Russ and runs back to Denny and everybody thinks Bethy and Denny are together 4-ever!  But then Bethy meets this super cute guy named Paul?  - he's like, big man on campus? - and she's all "Denny, WEVS!" and she and Paul date but then she dumps Paul end of 2017 and runs back to Denny and this time, he asks her to wear his pin  - during Spring Fling! - even though he's still pinned to Jill? - so it's a secret pinning between Denny and Bethy and they don't tell ANYBODY but then Bethy says they can never be together - she has to get off the ride! -- and Denny can't live without her, so he dies and Bethy puts on the pin Denny secretly gave her and runs back to Paul - three weeks after Denny's funeral - and climbs on top of Paul and makes sweet sweet love to him - holding the pin Denny gave her in her hand - and outside the hotel room, spectral Denny writes her a note: Dear Bethy, you look spectacular (said in Billy Crystal's old SNL Fernando Lamas voice) and then he walks away, into the mist, hopelessly devoted to her....

(That, or Bethenny sport-fucked three guys and then retroactively decided the married one proposed to her, the unmarried one was madly in love with her, and the third one was fallback guy -- twice, in December of 2017 and Sepember of 2018 -  and now he's ended up the keeper. Until further notice.)

This is amazing - thank you!  🙂

• LOL 3
  • Love 11

I love Coco, may she live for years and years.  What a sweet pup.

I felt nothing for Beth when she was crying over Dennis’s cards and pictures.   I don’t get her anymore on this tip, and I initially truly sympathized for her loss and the awkwardness of her posture of being “with” a straight-up married man.

The floral shop Ovendo is gorgeous beyond belief.   The scene showed how stunted and old-lady Sonja and Ramona are.  It’s got not a damned thing to do with chronological age.  The florist is their peer but she’s pretty, normal, and not fucknuts crazy!   Watching Sonja faux-scold (fold?) Ramona for her faux-ignorance about what “sparkling” means was maddening.   One senses these idiots have always been old.   Can’t you imagine them arguing why it’s unfair to retire slurs, or why it’s unfair for there to be a global expectation to tip 20%?  All y’all know it’s true.   

Tins may be stunted but damn if she isn’t, by FAR, the most honest, self-aware and decent cast member.  She has a good heart.   Fuck Beth of the trail of charred relationships getting all het and truth-telly.   No, ma’am.   Heal thyself, skinny bitch.

Also:  what’s wrong with Beth that she can’t see a better, SINGLE MAN like Russ as the way to go?   Dude is smoking, wifeless, and seems successful.   Good lordt.   She is INSANE to think she can come down on Tinsley.

Edited by Midnight Cheese
  • Love 19

Beth's new boyfriend is smoking hot.  Andy showed a pic of him on WWHL.

I wished I would've went to an AL ANON or AL ATEEN meeting back in the day.  The shit your head tells you when dealing with an alcoholic father that didn't give a shit about you ever is devastating even decades later and even worse when they are deceased.  I am VERY lucky to have a supportive spouse and hope Tinsley finds one as well.

• Love 17
14 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Bwahahaha! Dorinda to Babs: I know you’ve woken up to things scarier than a shark. 

Like her reflection!

I looooooooooooooooooorrruuuurrrrve Bethenny's apartment.  I loved the low key party with the sparkly dresses and how everyone, except for Luann, was very polite.

When Bethenny talks about how Dennis was gagging to marry her, and brags on and on about how apparently he said "I love you I need you please marry me" or whatever I think it's kind of rude to Dennis's family.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

That's what I'm saying. What about the time he surprised her by showing up in NY? He met with her mom on camera. The way Tinsley is acting about him now is completely bizarre.

It came across like he had really berated her for something similar before. 

I go back to how Tinsley presented herself to Scott the second she met him. She was a party girl - just wants to drink and have fun and has no problem sticking her tongue down his throat before knowing much about him. Her ideal vacation was to go somewhere hot sit poolside and drink all day. She was already drunk by the time they met. Taking off her wedding ring, no mention of Nico.

Had she upon their introduction said I just got out of a bad relationship but I am open to finding a new partner, I want to settle down, get married and have kids - they probably would have just been friends.

I think Tinsley - as soon as she got the they are in an exclusive monogamous relationship she put her agenda into full gear - I want to be engaged, married and have kids. That's why very early in their relationship they had many break-ups. Scott wants a girlfriend not a wife.

The reason Tinsley said he'd kill me if I call him - is probably because he already dumped her but agreed she could announce it on the show.

The commercials she made with Scott and the other HW cast was most likely her idea, He stupidly agreed to do them in some sort of contract he could not get out of. Shooting a commercial costs money, and getting a spot during prime time is expensive. I highly doubt his business increased so much to cover the cost of hair and makeup,

Wasn't it last year that Tinsley said moving to Chicago wasn't even an option on the table? Scott didn't want her there. I don't think he would be embarrassed to be on the show - he is just done with her and has been for some time.

We only have heard Tinsley. Remember the trying on of wedding dresses and crying over her eggs? She said in an interview that Scott thought it was funny - if that didn't make him cringe her calling him wouldn't embarrass him.

As for her story about Scott and her discussing marriage and what size, shape, carat engagement ring she wants - I see it going down like this - Tinsley brings up the subject and shows him images and then him giving her the same look he did when she asked if she could throw out the old flowers she kept the last time they broke up followed by this move

tenor.gif?itemid=7968259

• Love 10
13 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Loved how Dorinda ripped into Babs. 

Me, too!!!!!!!!

It was so funny how she said "Busybuddy" but I agree with the entirety of the speech nonetheless.

That was like a Ramona-ism.

Barbara is so the Busybuddy of the show.  Unfortunately.

13 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I was sad to see the Berkshires end. This group always has a fun time. Ramona in that nightie at dinner? I guess Sonja was getting too much attention, huh?

I thought Ramona looked amazing.

Why was Bethenny's face all wet at that salon?  It looked like her face was covered in Vaseline?

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 10
13 hours ago, Chickabiddy said:

After the behavior in the Berkshires, particularly with  Ramona’s hideous ribbed knit cold shoulder top and her bare ass and nightie at dinner, capped off by Bethenney telling Ramona to stick a metal straw up her vagina, and then bullying and hectoring Tinsley about her rocky relationship, I really have a hard time understanding why Barbara is so awful.

Personally, I just really don't like her.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

The reason I watch RHONY is to see all those fabulous lifestyles... nobody in my life welcomes guests in a belly button baring gown with sparkling stiletto boots ... But Barbara I could see anyday at anytime at my local Panera... 

• LOL 8
  • Love 13
45 minutes ago, mytmo said:

Beth's new boyfriend is smoking hot.  Andy showed a pic of him on WWHL.

I wished I would've went to an AL ANON or AL ATEEN meeting back in the day.  The shit your head tells you when dealing with an alcoholic father that didn't give a shit about you ever is devastating even decades later and even worse when they are deceased.  I am VERY lucky to have a supportive spouse and hope Tinsley finds one as well.

That was actually Bethenny's previous boyfriend that Andy showed the picture of--the one that was on the episode last night who was there supervising his guys who set up the party. The picture Andy showed was not of her current Boston boyfriend. 

• Love 7
12 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

You're right that they're all instigators, but new women usually ease into it. Barbara has spent so little time around Tinsley that to snidely ask if Tinsley wants to be friends with them, it's clear that Barbara was being a messy shit-stirring beast. She's a nasty piece of work. It's especially egregious because Tinsley has only been nice to Barbara. Tinsley was at the clam bake for an hour and was very polite. They saw each other at the Sonja's party for Paper Magazine and then the Berkshires. If you have to start shit with the person least likely to come for you, you're done in my book. I'm glad Dorinda said something  because that Beast knew what she was doing and it was uncalled for.

Best post ever!

• Love 6
14 hours ago, Suckeredin said:

When my friends come over for a dinner party half the time they wear their sweats.  Never once have I had a full coterie of beauty professionals preparing me for dinner with 7 girlfriends....I must have been raised wrong....

I havent either, but, I definitely would if I could

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, islandgal140 said:

I actually do see Tinsley's point about not wanting to call her boyfriend and make ultimatums in front of a pack of hyenas - remember the animal sounds Ramona and Sonja made 2 episodes ago in the restaurant when Lu was told she was sleeping with the fishes?

They were making them again this episode, briefly - and I still find it hilarious 😁😁😁really can't help myself it ALWAYS makes me laugh

• Love 3
14 hours ago, bosawks said:

Is Babs face surgically constructed to be rage inducing?

Somebody please get a trowel from Barbara’s tool box and scrape that thick pancake makeup off her face and lips.  Whoever does her makeup should be fired.

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
13 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Hahaha, B. So she wasn't looking her best when she see's the handsome guy she totally ghosted to go back to Dennis. I loved it because that guy was ignoring her. I am fascinated how she finds all these men. Dating in NYC is a bitch, just ask the other ladies. Yet, here's B with men falling for her left and right. 

My husband doesn't know who she is, but he watched her on Shark Tank and thought she was very hot.   

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Suckeredin said:

When my friends come over for a dinner party half the time they wear their sweats.  Never once have I had a full coterie of beauty professionals preparing me for dinner with 7 girlfriends....I must have been raised wrong....

I guess that goes for me too, although I would love to have that happen, at least once in my lifetime!  

The thing I was wondering about was what the heck kind of IV was that nurse giving her?  A Vitamin B12 boost?  I think Bethenny said that she was dehydrated?  So, maybe IV sodium fluids?  The nurse wanted to add something to it to give Bethenny "energy" but Bethenny said no - so I'm just curious how somehow can have an RN come to the house with IV equipment and meds.  

• Love 7
11 hours ago, lgprimes said:

Can’t believe that we are three pages in and nobody else has commented on how WEAK Dorinda’s phone sex game is! I don’t even think that phone call qualified...

And Tinsley, if your millionaire boyfriend lives several states away and you aren’t even having phone sex? He’s getting the real thing from somebody closer at hand.

Yes, that phone sex was sad for sure!

Tinsley was smart in not making that call but falling apart over the thought of it made my heart hurt for her, obviously she knows that relationship is not good and she knows he will never commit to her.

You know he has more than a few options for "company" in Chicago...keeping Tins at arms length and she is so grateful for the crumbs he throws his way and he knows this but I think that is all anyone woman would get from him. 

For all we know there is a woman in Chicago going thru the same thing as Tins, wasting time on a man that will never commit but wanting it so much that they will play the waiting game.

Surely Carole knows another man who is local and more willing to commit.

• Love 9

I cant keep up with all the different boyfriends B has. 

I liked Tinsleys sparkly dress the most.

She needs to dump Scott ASAP. She obviously has issues with guys if she is so unhappy and wont break up with him. 

Sonja has some kind of weird possessiveness with Bethenny. 

Luann is as insufferable as ever.

• Love 12

Is it just me or did Bethenny really look different in the face last night at her apt for dinner?  I know that her hair was long and straight, but, her face appeared to have a different shape. Eyes different too.   Is that what they call contour?  lol 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 5

If I were Hannah, I wouldn't let anybody sleep in my damn room!  The house is a mansion.  I would respectfully ask my mom to keep my room off limits.  How could you have any privacy with others constantly staying in your room?  In fact, I would act like a teenager and place a lock on my door.  Everyone knows how Sonja is.  She's probably sleeping in Hannah's pajamas as I write this.

• LOL 10
  • Love 8
14 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

That’s exactly what I thought.  She gets inappropriately upset whenever the group brings him up or teases her about him.  It’s very strange.  And, concerning.

Given her history, it is concerning.  However, it could also be that she's in love and yet she knows he isn't and their relationship is on thin ice. It could be someone who just is broken as a result of knowing the relationship has reached its end and she doesn't want it to.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
44 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

The thing I was wondering about was what the heck kind of IV was that nurse giving her?  A Vitamin B12 boost?  I think Bethenny said that she was dehydrated?  So, maybe IV sodium fluids?  The nurse wanted to add something to it to give Bethenny "energy" but Bethenny said no - so I'm just curious how somehow can have an RN come to the house with IV equipment and meds.  

I thought they said Vitamin C.  Which seemed odd because for lots of energy I would think it would be B12 also.  Of course, I may have confused that because there was IV infusion scene on RHoBH this week too.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

I just started watching.

What the hell kinda clown shoes was Beth wearing on her walk?

Barbara, glad you got the hint.  You do not fit in. Bye girl.

I think they were short Ugg boots, maybe the ones with the button on the side.

• Love 2
44 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I guess that goes for me too, although I would love to have that happen, at least once in my lifetime!  

The Vanderpump chucklefucks get in home IV hangover treatments, and Lisa Rinna was just seen on RHoBH getting a IV vitamin cocktail at a spa.  

• Love 8
48 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

This is it. Thank you for summarizing. 

Frankel is truly disgusting. Dennis died. She has pretty much told the public, “Dennis Shields was in love with me. I was his world. It was flattering to me, but there were all these other guys who desired me. I didn’t cut him off completely because I pitied him and because I felt guilty.”

She also told the world she wondered if his deep despair over her unrequited love is what contributed to his death.  It absolutely disgusts me.  He has kids that don't need to hear her speculating about his death.  So self-serving.  Her self-esteem must be at an all time low if she needs to talk endlessly about a dead man being desperately in love with her.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Personally, I just really don't like her.

Personally, I just really don’t like her either. 😉

What I find bizarre is all the vitriol towards her from cast mates and viewers for behaviors that are no different from any of the others. She may be new to ya in the show, but she does know a few of these women already. There is history there.

Was she a little spikey with Tinsley?  yes, but Ramona called a dead man stupid last week for overdosing and Bethenney screamed hysterically at Luanne and called her a fuck doll a few seasons ago. Lu was pretty down and out back then.

The only conclusion I can draw is that it is ok to be vulgar, sloppy, cruel and rude as long as you have the right hair, makeup, wardrobe and plastic surgery. As long as you have the money to look good while being a colossal asshole, all is forgiven. Seems to be an ever increasing trend in American society. 

• Love 19
14 hours ago, Chickabiddy said:

After the behavior in the Berkshires, particularly with  Ramona’s hideous ribbed knit cold shoulder top and her bare ass and nightie at dinner, capped off by Bethenney telling Ramona to stick a metal straw up her vagina, and then bullying and hectoring Tinsley about her rocky relationship, I really have a hard time understanding why Barbara is so awful.

She may not deserve an apple, but as stated previously, half these bitches don’t deserve an apple. It was rich for Ramona to tell Barbara to  shut up and listen when you consider that Ramona never does. And frankly, Ramona's accent makes her sound rougher and less educated than Barbara’s Why is it ok for all of them to behave like screaming banshee trolops, but Barbara is somehow offensive? She was no more evil about the shark room than the other fishwives, but Dorinda felt free to go after her. Is it because Barbara's packaging isn’t as stylish and swank? Does that make it ok fir them to gang up up on her?

It was kind of gross to see Dorinda start winding up her drunken tirade to shame Barbara  for the work she does. Firstly, it’s honest work that makes Barbara independent and not reliant on a man, his money or his alimony. Secondly, how is Ramona’s tacky knock off jewelry business any less tacky? 

Frankly, most of these bitches just got lucky spreading their legs for the right man and striking it rich at the altar. And notice how none of them can seem to find a man or hold on to a man now in spite of all their best efforts. I am just really mystified as to why they feel so superior to Barbara. The mystery continues when they all feel like they are in a place to give Tins relationship advice, of all the crazy things.

And in an unrelated matter, I thought Beth’s dinner party outfit made her look like a cross between Morticia Addams and Cher..and not in a good way. 🙄

BRAVO!

I'm in the camp of what's so awful about Barbara?  I think people are just turned off by her looks as that's pretty much all I read here on this board and others.  Do you only deserve an apple if you don't look butch?  Maybe she's purposefully stirring up shit to secure an apple, but they all do stupid shit to drum up drama that you can tell they wouldn't normally do.  

I'd much rather see episodes of Barbara on the job than Bethenny strolling into her office berating her staff and acting like she cracked the DNA code when essentially all she did was take her queue off Luann and call her brand "Skinny Girl" with a cute logo.  I admire that she became so successful but she did what's been done forever with diet prodcuts.  She created one low-cal alocholic beverage and then the rest of her stuff is knock-offs of existing products.  I doubt if she hadn't secured the alcohol deal that she'd be as wealthy as she currently is; I don't see anyone raving about Skinny Girl products.

Barbs may not have Beth's wealth but to be successful in a male-dominated construction industry is pretty damn impressive.

Edited by sasha206
  • Useful 1
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, sasha206 said:

I'm in the camp of what's so awful about Barbara? 

As far as the housewives are concerned she's their whipping boy because she's the newest cast member AND she's not even a fully paid up member yet, only a "friend of." It harks back to that scene with Sonja and Cindy (the newest cast member at that time) and the "pecking order" Sonja was talking about. They all shout Barbara down because they know they are higher up in the pecking order. 

• Love 11

Dorinda doesn't like Barbara because Barbara was 100% ride or die on LuAnn's side with the fight fiasco and Dorinda really resented that. Barbara wouldn't let up about it, in fact went to Dorinda's apartment and told her that her olive branch at lunch wasn't enough, she needed to do more for LuAnn. Then Dorinda threw her out of her apartment! So no love lost between those two.  See you at Home Depot! Best line of the night!  

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 20
15 hours ago, Thumper said:

If I were Tins with these so-called "friends," I would be leery about calling Scott, too.   Not fun girlfriends, but TV "friends" looking to correct and criticize  her relationship.

"He's going to kill me" could likely be an expression of speech -- not literal.

That said, long distance relationship can be tough.  Not sure Scott is invested.

Tinsley is extremely uptight.  She couldn’t even turn them down jokingly...she lost her mind.  Also, her nose is disappearing.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I go back to how Tinsley presented herself to Scott the second she met him. She was a party girl - just wants to drink and have fun and has no problem sticking her tongue down his throat before knowing much about him. Her ideal vacation was to go somewhere hot sit poolside and drink all day. She was already drunk by the time they met. Taking off her wedding ring, no mention of Nico.

This is why the scene with Lu bothered me a little.  Wasn't Tinsley talking about washing her mouth out with vodka because of her teeth grinding?  I never got the sense that alcohol and being drunk was a problem for her.  Instead, it seemed to me like she used her dad as an excuse to sort of subliminally ream Lu.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, film noire said:

Lean in, sister, cuz here's what I heard!

So's Frankel and Shields started seeing each other before 2016 (Frankel testified during the custody trial last month that her "sexual and romantic relationship" with Dennis began "three to four years ago") and they dated off and on, but in the summer of 2017, this hottie Russ crosses her path,  and Russ and Bethy fall madly in love (Summer loving, had me a blast!) but Denny is all "Hunh? Bethy, I LOVE YOU!" and she's all "Tell me about it, stud" and Denny's got chills multiplying so she dumps Russ and runs back to Denny and everybody thinks Bethy and Denny are together 4-ever!  But then Bethy meets this super cute guy named Paul?  - he's like, big man on campus? - and she's all "Denny, WEVS!" and she and Paul date but then she dumps Paul end of 2017 and runs back to Denny and this time, he asks her to wear his pin  - during Spring Fling! - even though he's still pinned to Jill? - so it's a secret pinning between Denny and Bethy and they don't tell ANYBODY but then Bethy says they can never be together - she has to get off the ride! -- and Denny can't live without her, so he dies and Bethy puts on the pin Denny secretly gave her and runs back to Paul - three weeks after Denny's funeral - and climbs on top of Paul and makes sweet sweet love to him - holding the pin Denny gave her in her hand - and outside the hotel room, spectral Denny writes her a note: Dear Bethy, you look spectacular (said in Billy Crystal's old SNL Fernando Lamas voice) and then he walks away, into the mist, hopelessly devoted to her....

(That, or Bethenny sport-fucked three guys and then retroactively decided the married one proposed to her, the unmarried one was madly in love with her, and the third one was fallback guy -- twice, in December of 2017 and Sepember of 2018 -  and now he's ended up the keeper. Until further notice.)

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Love 6
1 hour ago, RedheadZombie said:

If I were Hannah, I wouldn't let anybody sleep in my damn room!  The house is a mansion.  I would respectfully ask my mom to keep my room off limits.  How could you have any privacy with others constantly staying in your room?  In fact, I would act like a teenager and place a lock on my door.  Everyone knows how Sonja is.  She's probably sleeping in Hannah's pajamas as I write this.

It’s not like Hannah lives there, she has her own apartment so I don’t think privacy is really an issue.

• Love 8
23 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

This is why the scene with Lu bothered me a little.  Wasn't Tinsley talking about washing her mouth out with vodka because of her teeth grinding?  I never got the sense that alcohol and being drunk was a problem for her.  Instead, it seemed to me like she used her dad as an excuse to sort of subliminally ream Lu.

Very true - I don't know why she has such a problem with Luann drinking when she is always having her Titos, it might not seem she is wasted as much as everyone else, but she has been around many of them who do get pretty drunk - like Dorinda in Mexico, Sonja chugging back a pitcher.

Think back to last season - she had a sit down lunch with Luann - same scenario - I forget what she was "schooling" Luann on.

When Luann showed up - Tinsley put her phone down. Luann asked her what was going on - and Tinsley replied she and Scott were fighting via text.

• Love 4

Ok, bear with me a bit. I'm old so I'm going to use that as my excuse. When Beth suggested D call John for phone sex I thought "how is that going to work on tv?" Cuz, I thought phone sex was, well, to put it delicately where the 2 people pleasured themselves while talking to each other.

So D's call to John was suuuuuper tame. HA!

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, rhys said:

Cuz, I thought phone sex was, well, to put it delicately where the 2 people pleasured themselves while talking to each other.

I guess Face Time has taken phone sex to a whole new level.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Anybody else think it was weird that Bethenny said a couple of times that she was in Boston alone in a hotel and went to see "A Star is Born" alone (weeping over Dennis)? Her new boyfriend lives in Boston and she specifically said before she left to go to Boston that she was going there to be with him.  What is she doing? Something is fishy about this relationship, too. 

She also said a few episodes ago that this new guy in Boston was "courting" her like she's Scarlett O'Hara...Bethenny hasn't had one successful relationship that I know of. She's not capable of having a healthy, loving relationship...her upbringing and lack of good parental role models in this regard has unfortunately wired her for failure. She will always have good looking, younger men around for short term F buddies and maybe that is something that she prefers. Am I wrong or did Bethenny "date" that hunky guy that was seen last night while she was secretly engaged to Dennis??? And now she is parading around with that huge rock on her finger acting like the grieving "fiancee"....give me a break.

• Love 7