Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E01: Lucy Lucy Apple Juicy

• Start Topic

Kyle should be ashamed of herself and her daughter that took that photo of Ken snoozing. Sure, it was kind of funny that he dozed off like that- but perhaps he wasn’t feeling well, OR maybe he was bored! As the hostess of the party it is up to Kyle to ensure her guests needs are met- not to mock them. 

I believe LVP pretended to squash the Dorito Dog incident but stirred the pot on the down low. Passive aggressive style. She should have been livid with Dorit and PK and should have told them so to their face.

• Love 18

This show has devolved into watching grown ass women behave like bratty ill-mannered 12 year old girls (no disrespect to 12 year old girls who have manners and aren’t bitches).  “You didn’t come to my party, whaaaa!” “Me and her are BFFs now and you can’t  laugh at our jokes!” “Did you hear what Sally did?!? Ooooo, let’s tell everyone and make her cry!” The BH &  NYC franchises were the only ones left that I could watch, but Bethany has sunk NYC with her succubus maw of attention, and now BH is circling the drain for me with the constant childish smirking and shit stirring that is Vyle. Add in appearances from crazy alike Kim and stankass  Brandi and well, I just can’t anymore...I was psyched for last nights season to begin but now, I don’t see following any RHs anymore. Life’s too short.

Oh yeah, and its a shame that Teddy seems willing to sell her soul to this shitshow of a franchise. Color me surprised. I guess her business surge makes stooping this low (as Vyle bestie) worth it? 

• Love 17
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

I also think she has a good heart. She did her best to try to have Charlie maintain a relationship with their daughters. I also know she tried for a time to take care of the twin boys of Brooke/Charlie but couldn't handle them and rumor is they were hurting her girls. Sadly, Charlie's parents and Brookes parents couldn't care for them and now the twins are institutionalized and wards of the state.

Jesus!  This is HORRIFIC!

15 minutes ago, Giselle said:

He still gets a pass.

My cousin has grandkids. The youngest two are just out of pull ups. The little boy dropped his pants in the back yard to pee. His same age cousin decides that she too had to pee. She started to do it exactly like he did and her dad had to catch her and tell her she couldn't do it that way she has to squat. He also let let them know it is ok in an emergency but that it's best to not wait till the last minute. 

My 2 little boys LOVE to pee outside.  I don't understand it but they are really excited to do it.  They do always ask me first if it is ok.

From Teddi's blog:

Speaking of winning, I’m in a new home. And I think waking up to that view every day is totally worth the price tag. I don’t really know. Edwin paid for it. Ask him.

Eh OKAY Teddi.  SURE Edwin bought that house.  With his ADT money.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 9
26 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Egads! I can see it now...LVP decides to open a second Vanderpets Store and she'll call it JohnJohn. Uniforms are all pink - with all employees sporting pink lip gloss a la Mikey.

Publicly LVP can hint all she wants that shes unhappy and wants to leave the RH franchise but I don't see it happening as all of her businesses rely on the publicity the shows bring.

Yup! It's like Tamra running away in Bali screaming "You'll never see my face again!" 

Yeah, right bitch.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
15 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

My 2 little boys LOVE to pee outside.  I don't understand it but they are really excited to do it.  They do always ask me first if it is ok.

From Teddi's blog:

Speaking of winning, I’m in a new home. And I think waking up to that view every day is totally worth the price tag. I don’t really know. Edwin paid for it. Ask him.

I don't know what Edwin's net worth is but if he did buy it good for him. Teddi may have more money and his buying the family home gives him a sense of providing for his family. That is honorable.

I'll believe Teddi, she's smart enough to know that if she's ever caught in a lie there goes the foundation of her accountability coaching business.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I used to watch her Reality show too. She might have more animals than LVP. Do you remember the episode with the pigs?

I also think she has a good heart. She did her best to try to have Charlie maintain a relationship with their daughters. I also know she tried for a time to take care of the twin boys of Brooke/Charlie but couldn't handle them and rumor is they were hurting her girls. Sadly, Charlie's parents and Brookes parents couldn't care for them and now the twins are institutionalized and wards of the state.

Brooke had the twins again after Denise looked after them,  but in 2013 officials took the children, and temporary custody was given to her brother Scott.  However Brooke became clean and sober, and regained full custody of the twins in December 2014. Charlie posted a picture of himself with the twins last fall. They will be 10 in March. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 1

Teddi is doing a terrible job making her son accountable for his rude attitude, yelling at her in the pool! That was a teachable moment that she passed on, reinforcing that yelling at Mom will get you just what you want. She's signing up for a lot of misery going that route. I was honestly surprised to see her so seemingly accustomed to that sort of behavior. WTH? Also totally hypocritical that it was all a joke when he was peeing in the pool in contrast to how Kyle et al. reacted when Brandi's son got out of a swimming pool to pee. (Kyle being a hypocrite/mean girl is not surprising, but I had given Teddi credit for a healthier family dynamic until last episode.)

• Love 13

For some strange reason, I find it really interesting that Vanderpump Rules and RHoBH are basically showing at the same point in time.  LVP mentioned the Daily Mail party to Kyle; that same party was just on VPR a week ago.  I wonder if Lisa just has a contact camera crew following her around and they decide later which show gets the film...

I'm also wondering if LVP Dogs will sue Dorit/PK for the $5,000 penalty charge and that was why LVP mentioned it at the lunch; that could also cause a rift in their relationship...

Edited by FlyingEgret
Because PK is not a Private Jet
  • Love 5

I used to watch her Reality show too. She might have more animals than LVP. Do you remember the episode with the pigs?

omg Brooke was the WORST!  For some reason she was a main character on The World According to Paris (believe you  me, no one judges me as much as I judge myself...) and she was a mess!  

which reminded me, remember when Kyle would show up on Paris' shows?  sometimes she even did the splits!

• Love 3

One of the housewives said last night that Lisa V was physically affected by her brother's death and I do think that is true.  IMO, she appeared more frail and aged than normal in last night's episode.  I think that is genuine.  The British like to keep a stiff upper lip though, so, she won't show too much emotion about it.  In fact, she's in denial about. She said that he didn't mean it, but, it happened when he was making a cry for help.  I hope that helps her cope. 

• Love 16
15 hours ago, ChitChat said:

I think she just wanted Dorit to know what happened at the rescue place and to know that she defended her.  IMO, it was a CYA for Lisa in case the other ladies start making it sound like LVP was talking badly about Dorit.  I have no doubt they'd start that shit.  

For what it's worth, I don't believe a word that Dorit says.   

I don't believe Dorit either.  I think I heard that there was also a 5K fine for something in that contract that Dorit signed and did not read but LVP didn't enforce.  I think that is part of her and PK's problem.  They sign shit with no intention of following through which explains the eleventy billion lawsuits against them.  

Kyle's hair looks better shorter.  I cannot wait to see why LVP and Ken kick her out of their house.  So far I am team LVP.  

Kid peeing.  Yes that happened with Brandy's son and they all clutched their pearls and reamed her for it.  With Teddi's son it seemed to be no big deal.  

Someone tweeted last night that PK looked like Mama June pre surgery.  I cannot unsee that now.

• LOL 10
  • Love 8

Seems to me like LVP's British loser friends, the Kemsley's and Kennedy's are dragging her down. I know I'm starting to dislike both of her shows because those people are on the shows.

Edited by Mr. Minor
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12
On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 5:17 PM, charming said:

They've tried this for several seasons and it always falls flat because they are guilty of everything they accuse her of. They are all being manipulative to some degree, they all try to craft an image, they all try to best one another. She's just better at it and more popular than them. They hate her for it.

I agree a lot of it is jealousy of Lisa Vanderpump she has her own show and they don't like that , also she's the richest one I think..

• Love 14

How can LVPD even enforced the $5,000 fine?   Which I am assuming is for not returning dog to LVPD for it to be rehome.

Every season LVP and Kyle have beef.  What is new??

Ken probably goes off on Kyle as well for ridiculing his nap on social media! 

Kyle, what were you thinking??  You put on the text. Bring Ken! Then humiliate him for taking a nap.  The man is a restaurateur! That extreme exhausting is REAL!

Looking forward to this season, except Camille’s house burning.  That is going to be really sad as many people did lose their homes, lives and animals.

We see 2 weddings?  Camille and Denise..???

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

From Teddi's blog:

Edwin is pretty darn successful in his own right. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Brooke had the twins again after Denise looked after them,  but in 2013 officials took the children, and temporary custody was given to her brother Scott.  However Brooke became clean and sober, and regained full custody of the twins in December 2014. Charlie posted a picture of himself with the twins last fall. They will be 10 in March. 

Bob and Max really look like Charlie.

4F9C470F00000578-0-image-a-75_1535835094

• Love 6
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

From Teddi's blog:

You just made me choke on my water. 

But, seriously, I have to wonder about Teddi's career  as well. She said she now has "30 coaches and over 100 clients". So she has other coaches under her? But she doesn't own a gym or anything. Does she just TRAIN other people in how to coach the clients? It sounds a little pyramid-schemish, to me. 

1 hour ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

I hate it when Rinna laughs at her own jokes. All of them do it occasionally, but Rinna seems to think that every single thing that comes out of her mouth is worthy of a knee-slapping, head-shaking guffaw. You're not that fucking funny, Lipsa!

I may be alone, but I actually love it when she does this. I don't see it so much as she finds herself hilarious, more like she's laughing at how ridiculous she is. I'll try to make a joke and it's just stupid and I fucking laugh and laugh at myself. Rinna pokes fun at herself a lot. I think she's pretty humble and self-deprecating. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14

I second that. Cruz didn't pee in the pool. If he was going to pee into the pool I'm sure he would be IN the pool. He was on the lawn . He is a child. It was laughed off. With all these howives and their dogs sh**ting all over their homes in every franchise, I'll give a human child a pass for a little lawn pee at a pool party. I love dogs too, but just sayin.

ETA: it was so off color (imo) when Kyle said that she was not too happy when her ex was partying with Charlie Sheen bc who knows *what* he'd bring home.  Sounded reference to HIV and that is do cruel to say something like that. Could happen to anyone and even after one time.  I've heard that the 50+ singles crowd is the fastest growing STI & HIV community. So, her single sister Kim could bring home "God knows what " too...just sayin. Kyle is a little self righteous b.

Edited by Kdawg82
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Let’s not forget the whole Heather Locklear,  Richie Sambora, Denise......debacle

I forgot about this. She stole her best friend’s husband. Not good at all. Maybe she does fit right in with these women after all. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, byrd said:

I agree a lot of it is jealousy of Lisa Vanderpump she has her own show and they don't like that , also she's the richest one I think..

This always comes up when LVP is in the hotseat and she's getting ragged on.

Kyle has no reason to be jealous of Lisa. Especially since Mauricio has his own very successful company.

Sitting on $50 mil and surviving cancer I don't think Camille is jealous. She knows what's important.

Teddi doesn't strike me as being the  jealous type. I find her more grounded than others. Maybe he dad's influence.

Lisa Rinna is, but just for LVPs money and the perks. 

Dorit is very, very jealous.

Cant tell if Erica is. She's never warmed up to LVP but that doesn't mean she's jealous.

• Love 21

*****MOD NOTE*****

A bunch of off topic posts have been hidden. HIV transmission statistics have literally nothing to do with anything that happened in this episode, discussion of Charlie Sheen is barely on topic as he was only mentioned in passing. If you all want to continue this discussion in a civilized manner I suggest taking it to Small Talk, however remember the rules and be civil. 

real housewives GIF by Slice

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, gingerella said:

This show has devolved into watching grown ass women behave like bratty ill-mannered 12 year old girls (no disrespect to 12 year old girls who have manners and aren’t bitches).  “You didn’t come to my party, whaaaa!” “Me and her are BFFs now and you can’t  laugh at our jokes!” “Did you hear what Sally did?!? Ooooo, let’s tell everyone and make her cry!” The BH &  NYC franchises were the only ones left that I could watch, but Bethany has sunk NYC with her succubus maw of attention, and now BH is circling the drain for me with the constant childish smirking and shit stirring that is Vyle. Add in appearances from crazy alike Kim and stankass  Brandi and well, I just can’t anymore...I was psyched for last nights season to begin but now, I don’t see following any RHs anymore. Life’s too short.

Oh yeah, and its a shame that Teddy seems willing to sell her soul to this shitshow of a franchise. Color me surprised. I guess her business surge makes stooping this low (as Vyle bestie) worth it? 

Not just Teddi and Kyle.

That could be said of every Bravo castmember who has a business, across all of the Bravo franchises. Every one of them.  From Lynn Curtain to LVP. That kind of exposure has benefits as well as pitfalls. 

• Love 1

LucyLucyAppleJuicy has a twitter account

50981312_2045913198840166_32290186229430

Oh SNAP!

1 hour ago, Carolina Girl said:

Someone said upthread that there are texts or something from

LVP has opened SUR, Pump and TomTom since this series started, is planning yet another restaurant in Las Vegas (which will be featured, no doubt, when the drunken SUR gang goes on their annual pilgrimage) all of which are doing exceedingly well.  Kyle, on the other hand, has had to close those "Kyle by Aileen" boutiques and watched that series of hers (which she spoke incessantly about last season) go down the tubes after one season.  Yeah, I think she's "Jelly" as hell.  

Not sure where you were going with the texts thing, but I want to see the texts too!  Where are these texts??

Kyle's awful awful show - remember the "best" line - "The only thing that should be fat on a man is his wallet!"  HAHAHAHAHA Uuuughhhhh 

Somehow she thought that show would make people love her gold-digging, abusive mother?

• LOL 2
  • Love 12

I know that Lisa R can be a lot at times, but, there is something about her that cracks me up, even when I don't want to.  I guess I must like her. I don't really like her, because her stuff with her daughters really annoys me, plus, I'm still holding a grudge over that stupid Halloween costume from a few years ago, but, she does still crack me up.  I look forward to some funny stuff with her and Denise R.  I did like that food she had available with cheese, nuts, fruit, etc.  with the wine.  Looked delicious. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Giselle said:

This always comes up when LVP is in the hotseat and she's getting ragged on.

Kyle has no reason to be jealous of Lisa. Especially since Mauricio has his own very successful company.

Sitting on $50 mil and surviving cancer I don't think Camille is jealous. She knows what's important.

Teddi doesn't strike me as being the  jealous type. I find her more grounded than others. Maybe he dad's influence.

Lisa Rinna is, but just for LVPs money and the perks. 

Dorit is very, very jealous.

Cant tell if Erica is. She's never warmed up to LVP but that doesn't mean she's jealous.

This I agree with all of this just because one of the girls calls out Lisa for her shit doesn’t mean they are jealous they are just pointing out her shit....none of the girls other then dorit seem to be hurting for money so why would they care what she has 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I know that Lisa R can be a lot at times, but, there is something about her that cracks me up, even when I don't want to.  I guess I must like her. I don't really like her, because her stuff with her daughters really annoys me, plus, I'm still holding a grudge over that stupid Halloween costume from a few years ago, but, she does still crack me up.  I look forward to some funny stuff with her and Denise R. 

I feel like she's the real-life Valerie Cherish!

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, teapot said:

I feel like she's the real-life Valerie Cherish!

Oh yeah! Good call.  This is true.  The Come Back was funny.  Had to go check on it.  I mean, Lisa is not no one, right? lol  

One thing about Lisa R., you'll never forget that she has paid her dues.  I mean, she makes that very clear. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

REf. Teddy having 30 coaches under her and hundreds of clients.....it was my understanding that the coaches go to the client.  They meet in Client's home, call, text, email, etc. So, they don't need an office or gym.   It's basically the Client reporting in as to what they did regarding their workouts, diet, etc.  They are REQUIRED to take photos of their meals and text to the coach.  It's all about accountability.  Sounds like an exhausting job, imo.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 5

No one ever needs to worry about Kyle -- her veneers will protect her! Did Eddie install them? I do like Kyle but she's one of those high-maintenance-who-thinks-she's-low-maintenance types -- the worst kind!

Rinna in that floral shamata -- looked like an old apron from my junk drawer circa 1987.

I don't really like Teddi very much. I think she's a very talented, covert shit disturber who veils her shit disturbing in a "demanding accountability" cloak. It's like when she's being bitchy and underhanded she has a legit reason for it and doing it is the right thing to do! Erm, no, not to me. And her displeased, judgy face is not an expression I enjoy.  But she should bust that out for her cheeky son -- she's not doing him any favors by letting him be so disrespectful. It's not wise to let your kid behave in ways that adults don't like. Just being practical!

Before I yell at everyone to get off my lawn, I'll end with a positive....

Dorit's kids are so, so cute.

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

Oh heck.  Just realized I had stopped in mid-sentence.

I thought there was an earlier post about there being Texts from Teddi and Kyle and that it "didn't look good for Lisa" - but I'll be damned if I can find the post now.   

I do know that Lisa has been exonerated by both Bravo and the publisher of the expose on Dorito and Slug about the dog that she was NOT the one who put out the story, that it was indeed someone else.  Which means that if that story being published is the reason everyone is so mad at her, there's gonna be a lot of egg on some faces over this.  (My money is on John, although it wouldn't surprise me in the least if it was either (1) Kyle was the one at this point, in order to stir up some shit and engineer Lisa's departure; or (2) Dorito (through a third-party) in an attempt to paint herself as a victim and rally everyone to her).  

I may just bow out of this season if all it's going to be is pile up on Lisa for a despicable act committed by Dorito.  I'll DVR but check back in here with the peeps with the 4-1-1 to let me know if I'm going to enjoy the episode.  Is it just me?  Can't we have a show where the women do fun things, get themselves into the occasional scrape or situation that resolves itself without my anger at their behavior getting in the way?

I also think it's very possible that The VPDogs guy was just really, personally pissed about it. I mean I am and I don't even work there. I'd bring it up, too!

I think Lisa gets blamed for things that she really has very little to do with. Or maybe she did Kyle's veneers...

• LOL 5
  • Love 9

Sorry but when I see that stupidly named dog's Instagram post. I hear John's voice and swear I can hear a chuckle from LVP in the background. Just like the gossip articles.

Mmmmm...... funny you don't see her asking it to be taken down as she states she just wants it to drop.

Plausible deniability, LVP's favorite M.O.

• Love 9

One thing that I found rather suspicious is the comment that Kyle made to the camera about Dorit at the pool party.  Lisa had made it perfectly clear that Dorit only had good intentions and well meaning actions on Dorit's part, placing the dog with what she thought was a good family, but, THEN at the party Kyle is saying that she doesn't envy Dorit....she should be wary, because, in Beverly Hills if it gets out that you mistreated a dog it would be TERRIBLE for your reputation.....so, she's mischaracterizing what happened and acting like she hopes it does happen.  That makes me wonder if Kyle is the one who was anxious to get the story out there.   

And oh, I thought Kyle had gotten rid of those muumuus, but, no....she kept one in the back of the closet.  

• Love 13
12 minutes ago, Jel said:

I also think it's very possible that The VPDogs guy was just really, personally pissed about it. I mean I am and I don't even work there. I'd bring it up, too!

I think Lisa gets blamed for things that she really has very little to do with. Or maybe she did Kyle's veneers...

I just have a hard time believing that Dorito took the time to find a new home for the dog.   What I can't figure out is why not just take the puppy back to Vanderpump Dogs?  No one can know if a dog is a good fit for a home until it goes there an lives with the family for a few days.  A small dog is probably not the best choice for small children anyway, because they really don't have a grasp on how to treat a small animal.   I had some kittens about four weeks old back in the day when my little niece came to visit.  She was about three but the first thing she did was try to grab the kitten by the neck to pick it up.  She wasn't being cruel - she just could not differentiate how you treat a live animal with the treatment of a toy.  I imagine Dorit's kids were much the same way.  I do think that a larger dog might have fared better.  I think the staff would have completely understood.  UNLESS - they tried to talk Dorit out of getting a small dog but she was insistent.  

Who was the individual that went in last year and rescued dogs from the Yulin Torture Festival - was that John or someone else?  But he is angry over that.  And like you, so am I.  Dorit trying to play herself as some sort of VICTIM in this is equally infuriating.  Right from the bat, she mischaracterizes what LVP told her.  All she said is that it was being talked about and explained that John told Teddi and that Kyle was also in the shop.  She wanted her to know that SHE had not spoken about it to anyone.  I also took it to mean that if the story got out in the near future, she was not in sole possession of that information; that Teddi and Kyle both knew the story.  As far as I'm concerned, Lisa is under no obligation to muzzle (pun intended) an employee from discussing what Dorit did.  To anyone.  I think Johm is especially upset that Lucy was given to a kill shelter and was only saved because she was microchipped.   So no, he wasn't going to hold back on what she did.   

I may need to go back and watch the episode again - I saw mention here that seemed to indicate that Dorit had obtained TWO dogs from Vanderpump Dogs.  Did she give them BOTH away or does she still have one?  

• Love 12
9 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Ep title: I get the Lucy Lucy part, what does apple juicy refer to? Please tell me it is PK's nose. 

I also thought that name was odd and I don't get the "apple juicy" part of the name either.Just name the damn dog Lucy. I'm sure LVP named it...probably after some British  nursery rhyme she liked when she was a child. 

This season of RHOBH better step up the game because I just can't take an entire season of "doggygate". 

• Love 4