Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E01: Lucy Lucy Apple Juicy

• Start Topic

On 2/14/2019 at 5:14 AM, dosodog said:

IF LVP did in fact sell the stories, it's crap.  However, for me?  What the Kemsley family may have done is infinitely worse than selling stories.

I was impressed that the gossip paper (I think it's called Page 6 News) actually came to LVP's defence to announce that she was in no way connected to any tip they received about Dorit and PK's misadventures with dog adoption.

• Love 4
On 2/14/2019 at 3:33 PM, HunterHunted said:

I assume Raquel was there volunteering. I recognized her from the staring and blinking. Much like Teresa Giudice, it's Raquel's blue steel.

What is the story with Raquel? I know she despises people questioning her intelligence, and understandably so. But why is it she seems to come across with such a flat affect. IT's like she does not comprehend what is being relayed to her (or is it a delayed understanding). Does she have difficulties while working with the dog rescues? Does she merely go mute so James may have the limelight? I don't understand why she's even filmed.

• Love 2

I finally got a chance to watch the first episode of this season RHOBH. I have long since given up on the fake and scripted NJ housewives.

LVP and her husband need to get back to reality. THey are both going off the spectrum with their lavishness (is that a word) and their animals ala Hugh Hefner.

I love Mauricio. Such a nice hubby. I think Kyle is having anxiety from her inability to accept the inevitable changes in life....kids growing up, getting older, moving out, aging, moving out of one house to another, even the robbery was life changing.

Denise Richards must have mentioned her ex ten times. I should have counted. The guy is a jerk and they play it out like he is something special.

I don't like when they get the kids involved in the story lines. Kind of boring.

Travel and restaurants they go to keep the shows interesting

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Chalby said:

What is the story with Raquel? I know she despises people questioning her intelligence, and understandably so. But why is it she seems to come across with such a flat affect. IT's like she does not comprehend what is being relayed to her (or is it a delayed understanding). Does she have difficulties while working with the dog rescues? Does she merely go mute so James may have the limelight? I don't understand why she's even filmed.

She may not be particularly comfortable on camera.

• Love 2

Gah!  Didn't know this was back on! 

I love the little stories that give us brief glimpses into 6-degrees-of-Beverly-Hills-separation.

I'm the last to give a shit about proper attire, but it disproportionately annoyed me that PK wore a stretched-out v-neck tee to that fancy restaurant. 

Dorit has a great body but she looked hella uncomfortable in that bathing suit. 

Speaking of uncomfortable: Denise Richards's face.

I'll see myself out now...

Edited by ladle
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

I think these biddies are really misreading the situation if they are making this about who leaked the story instead of the fact that Doritos actions with the puppy were reprehensible.

This will be very boring if it is all about the peons going after the Queen. None of them have the stature or following for this to work. If you stab at the Queen you better kill her. 

• Love 10

I apologize if this has already been addresed (I’ve been able to read many, but not all, posts on this episode thread), but here goes:

At the stretched-Vneck-dinner, Dorit mentioned that she had told Lisa that she was going to rehome the dog. Lisa corrected her and said that Dorit had told her someone was coming over who might be interested in the dog. Whatever the case, wouldn’t Lisa have taken that moment to inform Dorit that if she didn’t want to keep the dog she should return it to the rescue? That’s what confuses me. 

• Love 2
On 2/13/2019 at 2:13 PM, ghoulina said:

But, seriously, I have to wonder about Teddi's career  as well. She said she now has "30 coaches and over 100 clients". So she has other coaches under her? But she doesn't own a gym or anything. Does she just TRAIN other people in how to coach the clients? It sounds a little pyramid-schemish, to me. 

I think last season she said she had quite a few coaches as well so her "a year ago it was just me" statement I think is a little wrong or maybe not in terms of how soon they film from season to season.  Also, see my statement below.

On 2/15/2019 at 2:28 AM, Dance4Life said:

There was nothing on how you become a coach, etc. I don’t know how that parts work.  If you get your own clients or Teddi provides them, etc.

But her coaches are prior clients that successfully made it through her program.  So she's not just hiring random people who sound good on paper. She knows they are fully invested and understand her program. 

On 2/18/2019 at 7:50 PM, Kiki777 said:

I get why goat yoga would be a mess (they are cute though!) but is puppy/ dog yoga a thing?  The dogs I've had loved to get involved when I did yoga/Pilates.  Rescues like LVP's should hold sessions with adoptable animals and that could give potential pet parents a chance to hang out and get to know them.

A local shelter I foster for does kitten yoga.   Usually these animals+yoga events are just marketing gimmicks to raise money for something. 

On 2/26/2019 at 9:29 PM, ladle said:

I apologize if this has already been addresed (I’ve been able to read many, but not all, posts on this episode thread), but here goes:

At the stretched-Vneck-dinner, Dorit mentioned that she had told Lisa that she was going to rehome the dog. Lisa corrected her and said that Dorit had told her someone was coming over who might be interested in the dog. Whatever the case, wouldn’t Lisa have taken that moment to inform Dorit that if she didn’t want to keep the dog she should return it to the rescue? That’s what confuses me. 

I just sat in on an adoption of one of my fosters and they have the same policy - if it doesn't work out, bring it back to the shelter, do not give it away (and I've had a few fosters returned). However, they said if you know of a friend or family member that would like the animal then they would happily transfer ownership to them.  So I have a feeling that's how it went with Dorit.  Lisa was probably not pleased Dorit didn't talk to her but I'm sure Dorit embellished on how she knew this person and how lovely this person was and how loved the dog would be (because we know Dorit loves to embellish) and Lisa probably trusted her judgement because they're friends and then the dog ends up in a shelter and not back at VPD.

• Love 4

EWWWW   Just saw the beginning of this episode again and saw where Teddi made the comment about her daughter fitting into her shirt.  Reminded me of Bethany posting pics of her in her daughter's clothes.   Why would you do things like this to your child.  EWWWW Teddi

• Love 1
On 2/26/2019 at 7:08 PM, FlyingEgret said:

I noticed in the opening that LVP has what looks like a zebra rug under her piano.  Even if it is faux, it surprises me that such a lover of all animals would have that type of decor.

I think in Beverly Hills it is illegal to choose your philanthropic endeavors over your home decor choices.

• LOL 5