Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E01: Lucy Lucy Apple Juicy

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

Ken scares me sometimes.  I love the relationship he and Lisa have, very sweet and supportive, but it makes me feel uncomfortable when he gets involved in the drama and yells at whichever woman is fighting with LVP.   I don't even like Kyle but I felt sorry for her when Ken screamed at her in the episode intro.  I liked Yolanda even less and thought it was uncool when he yelled at her several seasons ago (and I think he even grabbed at her arm).  He needs to stick to taking naps and snuggling puppies.

Wonder how Kyle feels now about standng up for Ken when Rinna brought up the assault he was accused of committing a couple of years ago - and wonder what happened to that case.

• Love 1

I think those two had someone take that dog to the shelter in hopes that this made up story would cover them and nobody would know the truth. They didn’t think about the chip I am sure. People don’t like it when you dump animals like that...I hope this is the nail in their gritting coffin. I ish they’d can that horrible bitch already. 

Also, you all and your made up names for PK are killing me! We should compile a list, off the top of my head I can think of two boiled egg and canned ham. LOL oh...and pork chop! So insulting to poor pigs! 🐷 

• Love 12
On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 11:40 AM, ghoulina said:

I get that. But what I don't understand is what Teddie does for these coaches? Why the need for the middle man? Can they not just coach people on their own? It just feels kind of like a pyramid scheme to me. 

I hate MLMs as much as the next person, but Teddi's business is NOT a pyramid scheme.  The coaches are her employees who are getting paid by her. The customers are receiving a service in exchange for a fee.  Teddi's name is on the business and the coaches all report to her (I listened to a podcast she was a guest on and she explained the business.) It's her "program," she put it together and simply has too many clients to handle on her own, hence the coaches she employs.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
30 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Please tell me that one of them was named Jean-Luc Purrcard.

Well, we weren't that clever, but one was named Jean-Luc.  Took him 8 months to get adopted when all the others were adopted fairly quickly. (He was all black and many times they have it rougher getting homes.)  Spock was a darling little exotic tabby  and we learned a few weeks later after her first vet visit that she's a girl -- it can be hard to tell at 6 weeks.  She was Spocky after that and went to her new home shortly after reaching 2 lbs. (about 8 weeks) and getting spayed.

• Love 6

Gosh.  Sometimes I think I watched a whole other episode.....on the other side of the pool wishing Bambi was here to play fetch.

John brought out the puppy.  Teddi's daughter said "Mommy" while pointing at the dog because she recognized her.  Lisa didn't say anything about shutting the conversation down until John explained the situation to everyone.  Kyle was in the dark and didn't demand an explanation.  John talked.  She didn't instigate anything.

Kyle didn't instigate anything upstairs.  Lisa did with Kyle when she jabbed Kyle about not coming to Tomtom when she knew she had already talked to Kyle about this and knew it wasn't the real opening and it wasn't her party.

And, according to Dorit, Lucy took a big bite out of PK's face.  Hmm.  After seeing the picture it looks like she took a page out of the Bethenny Frankel guide to memory.  If you know what I mean.

I think the rest of the season is pure speculation because no one has seen it yet.  I'm not going to accuse anyone of trying to take down Lisa for the sake of it until I see what actually happened.  All I've seen is LVP being a sniper from the side and Dorit's ongoing memory and exaggeration problems.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

My best guess is that Dimwhit & PorKchop couldn't handle an active puppy in their house and that their kids Arizona and Rolling Stone were engaging with the pup playfully or roughly and got nipped and then PorKchop picked the pup up turned it toward his face and got nipped as well. They then gave it to a "friend" who dropped it off at the shelter because they are shit parents and shit pet owners.

^^^ THIS!  I love the names!

... and as much I love fur babies and have no doubt that Dimwhit & PorKchop are/were both horrid humans and pet parents, I really hope there will be something else to talk about this season. Ugh. Is it me or this season just ridiculous so far? 

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Anne Thrax said:

The cat/kitten rescue that I foster for does this during kitten season -- last year at one location we had the Star Wars kittens, the Star Trek kittens, the Harry Potter kittens, the City kitties (named after world cities like London and Rio) and many more.  Each member had a clever name and surprisingly enough, the cute names alone attract a lot of attention -- especially with the kids and young adults.  I couldn't agree with you more - any gimmick that helps gets them into loving homes is the answer to our prayers.

Oh- this is so precious! I can imagine little kids proudly telling their friends, “My kitten is named Hermione!” (or whatever). That’s a great idea to name them in groups. I’ve never been too involved with cat rescue (except for the cats we adopted as kids) because I have an unfortunate cat allergy, but the kitties always break my heart. There’s so many more of them than even dogs in shelters. It’s awesome that you’re a foster. ❤️

• Love 5
7 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I think LVP choosing Beverly Hills for her dog rescue location is going to limit the number of loving homes available to these dogs. "Regular folks" (like most of us here) who are more than qualified to provide a forever home, aren't going to drive to an OTT  Beverly Hills shop to find a dog to rescue.  LVP has to make it about herself. She would NEVER open a dog rescue anywhere less chic than BH. She's a snobby selfish bitch. 

Admittedly, I’m not familiar with CA geography, but I do follow VPDogs on Instagram.  I often see pictures of folks and the dogs they adopted and they look like normal every day folks.  It doesn’t look to me like it’s an “exclusive” club for the rich and famous.  And given Lisa’s love for animals, I can’t imagine she’d be that way.  The dogs need good homes and it seems to me that’s what their goal is. 

Edited by CSunshine76
  • Love 18
On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 8:04 PM, lezlers said:

How can she enforce it?  Dorit signed a contract.  She just has to sue her. I mean, she'll have to get in line behind Dorit's other 10,000 creditors she owes money to, but enforcement would not be difficult.  That's literally what contracts are for.

If LVP doesn't defend  the terms of her own contract when its a friend, she might have a problem enforcing it at all. 

• Love 1
On 2/13/2019 at 12:48 PM, gingerella said:

The BH &  NYC franchises were the only ones left that I could watch, but Bethany has sunk NYC with her succubus maw of attention, and now BH is circling the drain for me with the constant childish smirking and shit stirring that is Vyle. 

Bethenny and Vyle as bffs is very telling.  Their emotional age is a petulant boundaryless tween. 

On 2/15/2019 at 8:17 PM, nexxie said:

I love Teddi. As a professional horse trainer she has seen some shit. A Circuit horse show drama is platinum level drama and cutthroat.  RHOBH is nothin for Teddi,  she will do fine on this franchise. 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, Higgins said:

If LVP doesn't defend  the terms of her own contract when its a friend, she might have a problem enforcing it at all. 

Are you saying because she possibly waived the clause this time that it might be unenforceable against someone else later?  That's simply not true.  Waiving a specific term of a contract for one person does not prevent you from enforcing that clause against someone else.  It certainly wouldn't be a defense in court.

Edited by lezlers
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, candle96 said:

Given this crowd, I'd also be sad to know how much of it went uneaten. Hopefully at least the Bravo crew ate some. I had to chuckle when both Erika and Lisa were saying, "I love a good hot dog at a barbecue," and they're both eating a plain hot dog, sans bun, with a fork and knife. Oh ladies. That barely counts.

LOL, right?  The best part is, most of these ladies probably consume more calories in the booze they drink on a daily basis than what was contained in that hot dog.   At least the hot dog has some protein.

• LOL 6
  • Love 8

already Dorito's drama and blaming, I can't stand her, already Kyle whining, meh already, Erica snarking, what else, already Rhinna and Harry Hamlin, and those girls (insert eyeroll) I only watch this for LVP  Gonna be a lonnnng season

• Love 8
7 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Bethenny and Vyle as bffs is very telling.  Their emotional age is a petulant boundaryless tween. 

I love Teddi. As a professional horse trainer she has seen some shit. A Circuit horse show drama is platinum level drama and cutthroat.  RHOBH is nothin for Teddi,  she will do fine on this franchise. 

I hadnt thought of either of the above, thanks for the enlightenment! Yeah, you're totally correct, it says a lot that Bethanny and Vyle are BFFs and have been since they were teens. I wouldn't be surprised if Vyle calls B to 'strategize' how she can maximize her shit stirring. I think Vyle isn't a natural shit stirrer in the same way that B is, so I would imagine she requires copious amounts of bitch mentoring, and who better to guide her than B.?!?

I also hadn't thought about the cutthroat world of professional show riding, and again, you're quite right! I'm sure Teddi can handle her own with these vacuous bitches. That said, it bums me out that Teddi appears to already be stooping to the level of these witches. I liked that she was so innocent and refreshing and honest last season but if she's going to morph into a Vyle Bestie, I just can't with that shit.

• Love 8
42 minutes ago, gingerella said:

Ha, most of what's on that table comes from Trader Joes...so much for being hoity toity Vyle...

I don't give a fuck where food comes from as long as it tastes good. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, gingerella said:

I also hadn't thought about the cutthroat world of professional show riding, and again, you're quite right! I'm sure Teddi can handle her own with these vacuous bitches. That said, it bums me out that Teddi appears to already be stooping to the level of these witches. I liked that she was so innocent and refreshing and honest last season but if she's going to morph into a Vyle Bestie, I just can't with that shit.

Teddi's blog indicates they work out together and do "fun" stuff. I am hopeful for the rest of the season that Teddi is also not afraid to shoot straight with Kyle when Kyle's horrid childish antics need to be stepped on with some accountability coaching! 

1 hour ago, gingerella said:

Ha, most of what's on that table comes from Trader Joes...so much for being hoity toity Vyle...

Honestly the spread of Kyle's looked like a vulgar display of excess. I would have been board (see what I did there?) of it after 4-5 combos, then I thought of cheese sweating and hardening and the edges of the meat drying up-- and how much WASTE there probably was.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Rewatching this episode - really hope we’re not in for a whole season of LVP sniping from the side and then dissolving into poor-victim tears when people call her out on her shit. She sets the stage, gets the (over-)reactions she wants, smirks for a bit, then cries until they all hug her - and then she smirks again. Can’t wait for these women to yank her creepy mask off!

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Honestly the spread of Kyle's looked like a vulgar display of excess. I would have been board (see what I did there?) of it after 4-5 combos, then I thought of cheese sweating and hardening and the edges of the meat drying up-- and how much WASTE there probably was.

Right? I think I'd rather eat off of a smaller spread that is tended to and replenished as necessary, than to search for cheese without dry, cracking edges and meat that is still the correct color, which is what I feel like I'd be doing at that table, unless it's at a wedding or convention; In that case, get some while you still can.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Rewatching this episode - really hope we’re not in for a whole season of LVP sniping from the side and then dissolving into poor-victim tears when people call her out on her shit. She sets the stage, gets the (over-)reactions she wants, smirks for a bit, then cries until they all hug her - and then she smirks again. Can’t wait for these women to yank her creepy mask off!

sniper from the side! Hah!

giphy.gif

I'd love to see someone bring up Mohammed and ask LVP why he dumped her as a friend.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, lezlers said:

Are you saying because she possibly waived the clause this time that it might be unenforceable against someone else later?  That's simply not true.  Waiving a specific term of a contract for one person does not prevent you from enforcing that clause against someone else.  It certainly wouldn't be a defense in court.

I'm saying it's possible that it could be used by another customer in court. Are you saying it has no weight  at all?

• Love 1

I'm saying it's possible that it could be used by another customer in court. Are you saying it has no weight  at all?

That's exactly what I'm saying.  Penalties in contracts get waived all of the time for various reasons.  That does not preclude the contractor from enforcing that clause against anyone else.

• Love 1

I see what you're saying Higgins, should another person give away their adopted pet to a 3rd person and LVP finds out about it, I could see them saying well you waived the fee for the Kemsleys so we're not paying. The rule should apply across the board otherwise you are showing favoritism because someone is your alleged friend.

I'm curious about this microchipping - why wasn't information updated to Dorit Kemsley as the owner of the dog on the chip?

Because the information wasn't updated - what is the Vanderpump Dogs practice of transferring ownership - what is the time frame?

If a microchipped rescue shows LVP Dogs as the registered owned even though it has been adopted - who is liable should said rescue dog bite and hurt another person or dog?

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
On 2/13/2019 at 10:30 AM, Mindthinkr said:

Either Dorit has sold/fenced the purses to support them (they want the insurance money too) or they are hidden from the creditors. Both have been suggested before, but these two bring a new kind of shade to the sunshine that is Beverly Hills. 

Dorit is just the right kind of stupid to hide jewelry/bags from creditors and then wear/carry it on television or on some Z-list step and repeat...and I AM HERE FOR IT.  Please let that happen...

• Love 12
20 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

I thought of the potential waste as well the sanitary issue of having cheese and meat sitting out for a long period of time as people finally moved on to the main foods of the event. It does look beautiful...and it does look like food art, but the sheer scale of it was unnecessary except to be a focal point that others can talk about. Even in the comments, people are talking about the visual of the display more than anything else. That display could have easily been done in a smaller scale and could have been replenished as certain items began dwindling. At least most of the meat and cheese untouched would have been in the refrigerator and could have been used for something else. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

I thought of the potential waste as well the sanitary issue of having cheese and meat sitting out for a long period of time as people finally moved on to the main foods of the event. It does look beautiful...and it does look like food art, but the sheer scale of it was unnecessary except to be a focal point that others can talk about. Even in the comments, people are talking about the visual of the display more than anything else. That display could have easily been done in a smaller scale and could have been replenished as certain items began dwindling. At least most of the meat and cheese untouched would have been in the refrigerator and could have been used for something else. 

Exactly! It was done primarily for looks,  like everything Kyle does, and secondarily as sustenance/food. And I agree with everything you said about waste and replenishing to avoid waste/spoilage. 

• Love 6

I love LVP but on watching it I do wonder why the dog was there - the dog didn't need to be there.  It could be the producers for a juicy storyline.

I feel for LVP having lost her brother to suicide - a horrible horrible thing to happen and think she'd have been better taking the season off.  All in all they are spoilt, privileged childish women who need to get a proper life IMO.   I don't know if I can bear to watch anymore of this.   I can't be doing with Kyle or Erika either.

• Love 3
On 2/12/2019 at 8:56 PM, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Goats shit EVERYWHERE, continuously. Gross gross gross. But such a novelty BH thing to do. Probably a hundred bucks per person for that class! 

Yes they do!!  I had them when I was kid growing up on our ranch and they got into absolutely everything!! Grrr!  They would jump in the stall feeders for my horses and shit in them.  They jump on anything and everything.  The one other gross thing about them is they stink!  Goats have a distinct stench. I don't even have to see them, I can just smell them and know they are in the vicinity. Vomit!  Baby goats are quite cute but they don't stay babies long enough. lol

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I see what you're saying Higgins, should another person give away their adopted pet to a 3rd person and LVP finds out about it, I could see them saying well you waived the fee for the Kemsleys so we're not paying. The rule should apply across the board otherwise you are showing favoritism because someone is your alleged friend.

I'm curious about this microchipping - why wasn't information updated to Dorit Kemsley as the owner of the dog on the chip?

Because the information wasn't updated - what is the Vanderpump Dogs practice of transferring ownership - what is the time frame?

If a microchipped rescue shows LVP Dogs as the registered owned even though it has been adopted - who is liable should said rescue dog bite and hurt another person or dog?

I wondered about the micro chipping as well.  When we adopted our rescue, she was already micro chipped by the rescue.  Info about it was with her papers and there was a card with the company name to register her.  I also have a feeling that the rescue follows up if the animal isn't registered by the adoptee.  They're very thorough.  Even a followup home check is done.

According to my contract, the rescue is not responsible or liable for the dog once you sign the contract. 

Bottom line for me is that Dorit and PK shouldn't be pet owners.  They just don't seem to take is seriously.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

I wondered about the micro chipping as well.  When we adopted our rescue, she was already micro chipped by the rescue.  Info about it was with her papers and there was a card with the company name to register her.  I also have a feeling that the rescue follows up if the animal isn't registered by the adoptee.  They're very thorough.  Even a followup home check is done.

According to my contract, the rescue is not responsible or liable for the dog once you sign the contract. 

Bottom line for me is that Dorit and PK shouldn't be pet owners.  They just don't seem to take is seriously.

I agree they shouldn't be pet owners.  BUT if the dog did bite them they probably didn't know what to do.   They both appear so childlike and silly.   I don't wish either of them any harm and don't know what the hatred is for them.

• Love 1
On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 9:04 PM, smores said:

Teddi was sitting right there when the conversation happened, she instigated it.  She participated in it.  Yet, now she's suddenly trying to make it seem like Lisa is the one going around gossiping behind Dorit's back?  I didn't see Teddi send Dorit a text and say "Hey, this came up and I wanted to let you know I heard about it, so you didn't think I was talking about you."  Lisa is the one who did that.  Not Miss Accountability.  She's busy shifting the blame, not being the owner of her behavior. 

Teddi said on Watch What Happens Live that she wields the shit spoon this season. No more Teary Teddi Bear for her.

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 11:52 AM, ShawnaLanne said:

Ken has a pattern of being violent and unpredictable in his behavior.

When has Ken proved to be violent?

• Love 9
3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Where I live it’s up to the new owner to update the chip.  I think the problem with LisaV not enforcing the contract is that her only reason is that Dorit is a friend.  It’s not like Dorit has financial problems (ok, we all think she does, but she claims not).  I don’t know that it’s a probelem if LisaV does it this once, but over time, if you don’t enforce the clause, when you try to do so you start to look like you’re picking on the one you’re seeking the money from.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, gritz said:

Teddi said on Watch What Happens Live that she wields the shit spoon this season. No more Teary Teddi Bear for her.

When has Ken proved to be violent?

I don't believe he has. 

Once upon a season yoyo accused him of him putting his hands on her during a discussion that was televised between the women and he interjected with his opinion.  He placed his hand on her arm lightly the way one might do on a nice conversation. She shouted "Don't touch me!", "Don't put your  hands on me!" something like that. She compleatly blew it out of proportion. The way she portrayed it was that he was aggressive but it was nothing of the sort.

At least that's the way I remember it.

• Love 19
30 minutes ago, Giselle said:

I don't believe he has. 

Once upon a season yoyo accused him of him putting his hands on her during a discussion that was televised between the women and he interjected with his opinion.  He placed his hand on her arm lightly the way one might do on a nice conversation. She shouted "Don't touch me!", "Don't put your  hands on me!" something like that. She compleatly blew it out of proportion. The way she portrayed it was that he was aggressive but it was nothing of the sort.

At least that's the way I remember it.

http://allthingsrh.com/yolanda-fosters-fight-ken-todd/

Perhaps one of the most surprising moments was when Yolanda Foster got into a fight with Lisa Vanderpump’s husband, Ken Todd… again. While telling Yolanda he’d like to have a conversation with her husband, Yolanda swats Ken’s hand away and tells him, ‘Don’t touch me!” Ken calls Yolanda “stupid” again which upsets Foster even more. Joyce Giraud’s husband Michael took to Twitter to defend Ken and Mauricio also added that Ken meant no harm to Yolanda. “I know @KenToddBH would never hurt a woman. He didn’t even touch Yolanda. This was a shameful attempt to discredit him.” Mauricio added, “Sometimes emotions run high. I know Ken to be a true gentleman.”

Read more at: http://allthingsrh.com/yolanda-fosters-fight-ken-todd/

Edited by TVFANNO1
  • Love 12

Ken is a genuinely tough guy. Remember he was a bar and club owner in England where he had to deal with the English Mob with guys like the Krays trying to muscle into his patch. Now he is old and tired. He just wants to snooze in the sun with his puppies gamboling around him. Not being mocked by some nasty twit of a teenager. Or listen  to some pretentious Dutch bitch who pimps out her kids attacking his beloved wife.   

Trust me if Ken was going to be violent and unpredictable you will know it. That is just bullshit Bravo drama queen shit. If Lisa is "over" the "Housewives" and Kyle......well Ken is really over it and can barely conceal his contempt for everyone involved. Including himself.  

Edited by langford peel
  • Love 12
10 hours ago, langford peel said:

Remember he was a bar and club owner in England where he had to deal with the English Mob with guys like the Krays trying to muscle into his patch.

Weren't the Krays done for by the late sixties? (Ken bought his first bar in 1980.)  I never got tough guy from Ken -- gruff, impatient, moody, completely dismissive of anything but his own take on things -- but not a man able (even thirty years ago) to tangle with brutal mobsters and walk away the winner.  I'm sure he had to pay off inspectors and truckers and suppliers on the take, but he just doesn't have the vibe of a dangerous man, imo. (Not saying it's impossible, just that he never struck me that way.) eta; I think he's very old-school protective of Lisa,  but I haven't seen him do anything close to violent on the show,

Edited by film noire
  • Love 9
On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 4:41 PM, SweetieDarling said:

I think I'd rather eat off of a smaller spread that is tended to and replenished as necessary, than to search for cheese without dry, cracking edges and meat that is still the correct color, which is what I feel like I'd be doing at that table, unless it's at a wedding or convention; In that case, get some while you still can.

It grossed me out thinking about all of those people reaching over the table for certain things, kind of like a buffet without a sneeze guard.  I was not impressed by the massive display.  I'm going with the motto 'less is more' in this regard. 

• Love 6

I get why goat yoga would be a mess (they are cute though!) but is puppy/ dog yoga a thing?  The dogs I've had loved to get involved when I did yoga/Pilates.  Rescues like LVP's should hold sessions with adoptable animals and that could give potential pet parents a chance to hang out and get to know them.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, film noire said:

Weren't the Krays done for by the late sixties? (Ken bought his first bar in 1980.)  I never got tough guy from Ken -- gruff, impatient, moody, completely dismissive of anything but his own take on things -- but not a man able (even thirty years ago) to tangle with brutal mobsters and walk away the winner.  I'm sure he had to pay off inspectors and truckers and suppliers on the take, but he just doesn't have the vibe of a dangerous man, imo. (Not saying it's impossible, just that he never struck me that way.)

I only mentioned the Kray’s because those are names that everyone would recognize. Their heirs lived on and organized crime was around inEngland just as it was in America. Anyone who owned a bar or especially a club had to deal with them.

Ken is a scrapper and I bet he gave a head butt or two in his day. He certainly isn’t a slick piece of work like Mauricio.

He has earned his rest. You never see him on Vanderpump Rules and doesn’t deserve to be mocked by a pipsquek Richards spawn. 

The low rent apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, langford peel said:

I only mentioned the Kray’s because those are names that everyone would recognize. Their heirs lived on and organized crime was around inEngland just as it was in America. Anyone who owned a bar or especially a club had to deal with them.

Ken is a scrapper and I bet he gave a head butt or two in his day. He certainly isn’t a slick piece of work like Mauricio.

He has earned his rest. You never see him on Vanderpump Rules and doesn’t deserve to be mocked by a pipsquek Richards spawn. 

The low rent apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

Just re-watching this.   Regarding Lucy Dorit did try to get the dog a good home but it didn't work out.  But Kyle - OMG saying that 'not caring for an animal you're screwed'.   The way she's talking you'd think that Dorit had been cruel to the animal.   What a nasty, underhanded sneaky thing to say.

I really think that Kyle is very very dangerous and one to watch.

• Love 1
21 hours ago, lezlers said:

That's exactly what I'm saying.  Penalties in contracts get waived all of the time for various reasons.  That does not preclude the contractor from enforcing that clause against anyone else.

It depends on the judge though doesn't it? It is relevant if it it is applied arbitrarily.  That's my experience.

Edited by Higgins