Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E01: Lucy Lucy Apple Juicy

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, Kdawg82 said:

Why would you hold a dog up to your face that way? Especially a dog you haven't earned the respect of just yet?

PK was holding the dog up by his face, in an effort to get away from PK's horrible fucking breath the squirming dog scratched his nose.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, dosodog said:

I really think it depends on your priorities. 

Is selling stories more egregious than accepting the responsibility of adopting a pet (twice) and then getting rid of a pet (twice) because twice you didn't understand that puppies are actually, work?

IF LVP did in fact sell the stories, it's crap.  However, for me?  What the Kemsley family may have done is infinitely worse than selling stories.

And that's what I'll be judging the Ho Wives on this season. Which one are they more outraged about?  Selling stories or using a puppy and dumping it off without any concern.....

see that's it..... who cares if she sells story's or gets someone else to sell stories its that she LIES about it when she shouldn't. if that's what you do own up to it don't drag yourself down in the gutter with Dorit and Pk and lie ...BE the HBIC you say you are .... shes been caught so many times in lying about this kinda of shit ( her fight with kyle on the boat a couple seasons ago when she wanted kyle to lie for her) that it became funny now esp when ALL the girls see it

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

See that’s the crutch of the situation had Lisa just came out and said yes this is what she did and yes i was telling people about it however unintended the end result was and the dog is now with us and we are moving forward EVERYONE would be saying how horrible that was that PK and Dorit treated the dog like that. but Lisa had to be sneaky and try to throw dirt from behind the scenes like she always does getting someone else to attack for her and she got caught red handed really quickly. so it now becomes why is Lisa lying and trying to cover her tracks? Why is she not admitting to getting her “staff” to talk about this to ANYONE that would listen? There is no shame in pointing out when someone did something wrong it becomes shady when you try to hide your involvement in it and now instead of how horrible Dorit and pk are it’s all about Lisa lying. 

I'm too lazy to go through the entire thread but is there tea being spilled about the behind-the-scenes of what went down? Because your post suggests that you know stuff which is why I'm responding...not trying to single you out!

Has the employee come out and said that LVP asked him to bring up the situation in front of the cameras or is there some proof that Kyle/Teddi/Dorit have shared that show that LVP has been conspiring and gossiping about the situation all the while we see her saying that she hasn't personally said anything to anyone about it? It's just that every other season or so, the women decide that something went down a particular way and the entire season becomes about getting LVP to admit their theories are correct and simply 'own it'. The thing is that they never really provide any real proof and I'm just curious if this time is different and would love the drama if there was actual proof, lol.

• Useful 3
  • Love 8
44 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

I'm too lazy to go through the entire thread but is there tea being spilled about the behind-the-scenes of what went down? Because your post suggests that you know stuff which is why I'm responding...not trying to single you out!

Has the employee come out and said that LVP asked him to bring up the situation in front of the cameras or is there some proof that Kyle/Teddi/Dorit have shared that show that LVP has been conspiring and gossiping about the situation all the while we see her saying that she hasn't personally said anything to anyone about it? It's just that every other season or so, the women decide that something went down a particular way and the entire season becomes about getting LVP to admit their theories are correct and simply 'own it'. The thing is that they never really provide any real proof and I'm just curious if this time is different and would love the drama if there was actual proof, lol.

they have all alluded to the fact that her lie comes out themselves and Bravo has been pimping that fact.... take that with the way she "handled" john with the oh no don't please don't then sitting there letting him tell everything ON camera while she can claim she had nothing to do with it.. look at Jon's face when hes telling the girls the gossip she doesn't even attempt to shut it down and he keeps looking at her like am I doing it right?...plausible deniability that is her MO I didn't do it my Employees did I couldn't stop them...umm yes at any point before that shit was said ON CAMERA you could have squashed it but didn't. And hey if that's what you wanted to do (get it on camera) to shame them then own that fact don't hide behind someone else. Her finger prints are all over it and that's totally fine just ADMIT it stop lying to make yourself seem like the Innocent one so we can move on to hating PK and Dorit ...don't run to PK and Dorit with everything is fine then ON CAMERA talk shit about them (or just sit there while your employee talks shit about one of your supposed friends who you just adore and say NOTHING) then run to them with everyone else is talking about you but I didn't say anything (exactly you didn't say shit but you let them get thrown under the bus didn't defend them in any way and again that's ok just OWN that fact don't act like you had zero to do with the situation they are all talking about) its just got ridiculous  ....AND this is all pre Leak to the tabloids and blogs lol good god shit is gonna hit the fan once that part of the "fight" rolls around lol

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, Drumpf1737 said:

I really want someone to rip Dorit to shreds with all her lies, pretensions and bullshit.

I'm hoping that someone is Denise Richards. I remember from her old reality show that she was damn good at ripping a person to shreds if she was pissed off enough. 

• Love 18
16 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

REf. Teddy having 30 coaches under her and hundreds of clients.....it was my understanding that the coaches go to the client.  They meet in Client's home, call, text, email, etc. So, they don't need an office or gym.   It's basically the Client reporting in as to what they did regarding their workouts, diet, etc.  They are REQUIRED to take photos of their meals and text to the coach.  It's all about accountability.  Sounds like an exhausting job, imo.  

is she selling that Shakeology stuff like my coworker?  (the one I'd really like if I didn't feel like she was always trying to get money from me, LOL)

• LOL 6
42 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

they have all alluded to the fact that her lie comes out themselves and Bravo has been pimping that fact.... take that with the way she "handled" john with the oh no don't please don't then sitting there letting him tell everything ON camera while she can claim she had nothing to do with it.. look at Jon's face when hes telling the girls the gossip she doesn't even attempt to shut it down and he keeps looking at her like am I doing it right?...plausible deniability that is her MO I didn't do it my Employees did I couldn't stop them...umm yes at any point before that shit was said ON CAMERA you could have squashed it but didn't. And hey if that's what you wanted to do (get it on camera) to shame them then own that fact don't hide behind someone else. Her finger prints are all over it and that's totally fine just ADMIT it stop lying to make yourself seem like the Innocent one so we can move on to hating PK and Dorit ...don't run to PK and Dorit with everything is fine then ON CAMERA talk shit about them (or just sit there while your employee talks shit about one of your supposed friends who you just adore and say NOTHING) then run to them with everyone else is talking about you but I didn't say anything (exactly you didn't say shit but you let them get thrown under the bus didn't defend them in any way and again that's ok just OWN that fact don't act like you had zero to do with the situation they are all talking about) its just got ridiculous  ....AND this is all pre Leak to the tabloids and blogs lol good god shit is gonna hit the fan once that part of the "fight" rolls around lol

I'll add to that past things, but.... Brandi and Cedric, Brandi and the tabloids (Maruricio cheating, iirc), Brandi and the Joana Krupa stuff.... I'm sure, somewhere, Brandi feels kinda vindicated, because, as I already said it before, I had always believed her regarding the implication of LVP.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
16 minutes ago, teapot said:

is she selling that Shakeology stuff like my coworker?  (the one I'd really like if I didn't feel like she was always trying to get money from me, LOL)

I'm not sure about that.  All I got is that she's the accountability coach.  If she were hyping some particular product for weight loss, I think we would have seen it by now.  Never say never though. I do think the number of clients is a lot for 30 coaches.  Maybe, she is just the CEO now and isn't actually doing the direct coaching. 

She sells workout clothes and accessories on her website.  Maybe QVC will bring her on.  She's promoting Rinner's clothes from the Q on Twitter.  She could start an accountability line of clothes. 

And keep Edwin in fancy sports cars!

• Love 4
10 hours ago, MrsWitter said:

This is not remotely like the Kingsley situation. Kyle’s daughter was hospitalized from her injuries and another person required stitches and medical attention. I’m still not even sure Dorit’s kids were bit because I would think she would love to show us pictures of that to gain sympathy. And, if they were bit, none of it was serious enough to warrant medical attention from what we know. Also, looking at PK’s “bite,” I’m not even sure that’s a bite- it looks more like a scratch to me. And it’s certainly not a serious bite if it is one. My dog once, in the eight years I’ve had him, hit me in the face with his paw. He’s a big guy and ended up leaving me with a black eye and a cut on my face. It was an accident that happened because he was excited to see me and he jumped in the bed and pawed me. When I yelled out in pain, he felt horrible. My injury looked far worse than what’s happening on PK’s face and it was a complete accident and my dog is not dangerous. Kingsley is dangerous and Kim (and that horrible trainer she hired) were making the situation worse. There’s a MAJOR difference between a dog who might have some small behavioral issues (and again, I’m not sure Lucy even does) and a dog with a documented history of serious aggression.

@ShawnaLanne

@chenoa333

Please Note: I'm responding to the statement only. Sorry but PTV is not allowing me to delete the @***names

------

I'll stand by my statement. 

If a distinction is made between kingsley's attack and the puppies drawing of blood. Then shouldn't one be made between laughing if one of Michael Vick's abused dogs had bit him and laughing that a father was wounded by a small family pet if even inadvertantly? Would there be all the jokes if it was one of the children with the same injury? I think not.

I'm sorry you got injured by your dog. I believe you did and that it was an accident. I have no proof that it actually happened, I'm not challenging nor asking for any,  but I believe you. Likewise I'll also allow for the possiblity that the nipping/biting/scratching happened in their home and that it possibly wasn't an accident and they were afraid their very young children could be intentionally bit or inadvertantly scratched in the future. 

We don't know if it was a bite or a scratch PK received, we don't know if the dog actually nipped at the kids or not. But...

A small dog that in some form or fashion has drawn blood in a household with small children.  I'd get rid of the damn dog too. Not to a kill shelter or dump it but it would be gone and out of my home. I wouldn't risk the possibility of injuries to young children while the dog gets it's possible "small behavioral issues" hashed out.  

I don't like PK or Dorit, I think they are grifters. I think they should have gotten rid of the dog differently and handed it back to VPD. I'll fault them for that and smirk that they stupidly failed to do the obvious, easier action, but not for being injured.

FYI: I have been/am a long time mom to foundling puppies and kittens. We never bought pets save for a gold fish or two. They just showed up, were put in our path, or were given to us. One was an old beloved hunting dog, we gave her an easy life in her old age.

My pets are pets for life. I never got rid of one because it didn't fit but I understand if someone must responsibly re-home an animal.

Typing this as my big 9 year old black cat snores in my lap. I've just one furbaby now and I spoil him rotten.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Yup. There were two dogs. Dorit returned the first to Vanderpump Dogs and gave Lucy away. Lisa confirmed it on Twitter.

And this is why what they did with Lucy was so damn stupid. Give the dog back to VPD!

"Hi Lisa, We need to return the dog. We found that our young kids and this puppy aren't good together. It also bit/inadvertantly-scratched PK and we're just afraid of that happening to our kids. We hope it will find a good unfortunately it's just not with us. Would you please let John know we'll be stopping by."

I also think that if PK had asked Lisa would have waved any penalty for her friend. PK not Dorit. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I see what you're saying, but that's not really proof. Without proof, we can all see the situation in whatever way we want and is probably why LVP still has so many fans despite how many times these accusations are thrown at her because no one ever comes with any proof and given how many times they claim it, they even more stupid than I thought that none of them think to actually bring receipts. At the heart of it, I think the truth is in the middle of what both sides are arguing. If either side were completely wrong, than after so many years, there would be real proof to support the accusations being made...but in fairness, the season just started so I'm leaving room for consideration that maybe LVP may get caught with her hand in the cookie jar but we'll have to agree to disagree about what her exact crime is at this moment. She is meddlesome and manipulative (almost all of them have displayed this behaviour at some point or another) but what makes LVP dangerous to the women isn't that she's so good at it, it's because they're all idiots that are so reactionary that they're willing to sabotage themselves in order to react in the moment. It's easy to deny something if you're being accused of something that you technically are not guilty of. Again, while LVP is no more guilty than many of the other women when it comes to manpiulation and pot stirring, but you know why she always rises above them in the court of popular opinion? Because she's constantly being accused of something that no one can seeminly prove AND it seems like people can only confront LVP in a pack where they take turns as if she's under interrogation. If any of them had a lick of sense, they would keep their nerves and they would address LVP by saying 'this is how I took what you said and I can't say what you meant, but I FEEL like this is what you were trying to do'. When you make it about your perception, you sow the seeds that others will naturally become more observant to and they'll see what you see. When you accuse someone of somethig in a factual manner, it's harder to make your case when you can't actually prove anything you say.

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

I see what you're saying, but that's not really proof. Without proof, we can all see the situation in whatever way we want and is probably why LVP still has so many fans despite how many times these accusations are thrown at her because no one ever comes with any proof and given how many times they claim it, they even more stupid than I thought that none of them think to actually bring receipts. At the heart of it, I think the truth is in the middle of what both sides are arguing. If either side were completely wrong, than after so many years, there would be real proof to support the accusations being made...but in fairness, the season just started so I'm leaving room for consideration that maybe LVP may get caught with her hand in the cookie jar but we'll have to agree to disagree about what her exact crime is at this moment. She is meddlesome and manipulative (almost all of them have displayed this behaviour at some point or another) but what makes LVP dangerous to the women isn't that she's so good at it, it's because they're all idiots that are so reactionary that they're willing to sabotage themselves in order to react in the moment. It's easy to deny something if you're being accused of something that you technically are not guilty of. Again, while LVP is no more guilty than many of the other women when it comes to manpiulation and pot stirring, but you know why she always rises above them in the court of popular opinion? Because she's constantly being accused of something that no one can seeminly prove AND it seems like people can only confront LVP in a pack where they take turns as if she's under interrogation. If any of them had a lick of sense, they would keep their nerves and they would address LVP by saying 'this is how I took what you said and I can't say what you meant, but I FEEL like this is what you were trying to do'. When you make it about your perception, you sow the seeds that others will naturally become more observant to and they'll see what you see. When you accuse someone of somethig in a factual manner, it's harder to make your case when you can't actually prove anything you say.

I would normally agree with this however she at least always has ONE lady on her side the believes her but this time NONE of them are standing up for her and she has flat out refused to film so thats why im leaning into the there is truth to this

• Love 4
1 hour ago, dosodog said:

She sells workout clothes and accessories on her website.  Maybe QVC will bring her on.  She's promoting Rinner's clothes from the Q on Twitter.  She could start an accountability line of clothes. 

And keep Edwin in fancy sports cars!

So no elastic waistbands, only buttons and zippers and woven fabrics with no stretch. ;-D

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I would normally agree with this however she at least always has ONE lady on her side the believes her but this time NONE of them are standing up for her and she has flat out refused to film so thats why im leaning into the there is truth to this

We don’t know that no one is standing up for her. The rumor I think is Denise stands by her. We are assuming this is about Lucy gate but we really don’t know yet. If she does refuse to film with cast mates who gang up and attack her this season I wouldn’t blame her one bit.

Edited by howivesforever
Spelling
  • Love 14
8 minutes ago, howivesforever said:

We don’t know that no one is standing up for her. The rumor I think is Denise stands by her. We are assuming this is about Lucy gate but we really don’t know yet. If she does refuse to film with cast mates who gang up and attack her this season I wouldn’t blame her one bit.

what goes around comes around in that case she has no problem ganging up on someone herself so she shouldn't feel like just because she is Lisa it shouldn't happen to her ... and its very telling that IF Denise is the only one to stand by her that the "new:" girl that hasn't dealt with her bullshit yet would be that person when all the other girls know what shes about already ... just my 2cents

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, howivesforever said:

If that's true, Denise and LVP, it's like when Lydia and Kelly entered the season befriending Vicki and defending her discounting  the hurt and lies inflicted upon Shannon, Heather, Meghan, and Tamra the seasons before. Something Kelly and Lydia never had to experience. Well, now Kelly has.

Denise is new, she hasn't been the recipient of LVPs barbs disguised as jokes, her sniping from the side and getting other people to do her dirty work against Denise. Yet.

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

That doesn't really mean anything to me though. A group of people can collectively band together for the truth but there are also bands of people that stick together because they know there is strength in numbers and those numbers aren't always used for the greater good...those people are called bullies. So who supports who is not going to be what sways me. I need to see the interactions and how things unravel before I have an opinion of what goes down this season. Erika did say that the season has made the group stronger than ever so clearly uniting against LVP was great for their camaraderie but she also said that when the viewer sees it, it can go either way which leads me to believe that I shouldn't expect any actual proof of accusations that will be thrown this season (which is disappointing to me).

In reading up on some of the gossip, LVP says that she doesn't know yet if she will return for another season. If you refuse to film with the women and not do your job, what the hell is there to consider? LVP has been over this franchise for a while now and I don't know why she keeps returning when she's already got another Bravo show. At this point, it's just selfish to keep returning and keep putting viewers through the same bullshit storylines. 

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

what goes around comes around in that case she has no problem ganging up on someone herself so she shouldn't feel like just because she is Lisa it shouldn't happen to her ... and its very telling that IF Denise is the only one to stand by her that the "new:" girl that hasn't dealt with her bullshit yet would be that person when all the other girls know what shes about already ... just my 2cents

I feel like Lisa is her own team so she doesn’t need the rest of them regardless and it’s very telling season after season they have to team up to take her down, but it never works. If Denise is the only one to stand behind her I would guess it’s because she sees through the other ladies bs and recognizes they are just mean girls trying to push Lisa out. The fact that her “friends “ would go after her this season after tragically losing her brother shows them as the assholes they really are especially Kyle. Just my opinion!

• Love 15
3 minutes ago, howivesforever said:

The fact that her “friends “ would go after her this season after tragically losing her brother shows them as the assholes they really are especially Kyle. Just my opinion!

or its the fact she has acted like this from jump... just because her brother died doesnt  change the fact that she's a sneek and plays people against each other you cant use that excuse to justify her behavior

• Love 4

Weighing in on the Lucy story.  I run a rescue and our contract requires an adopter to return the animal to us if it's not working out. We will relinquish our claim and allow them to rehome the pet with a friend or relative. The main thing is we don't want the dog or cat to end up at a kill shelter. We've had adopters who've dumped dogs at the local pound without bothering to contact us. The shelter traced the dog back to us via the microchip and we've retrieved it.  Seems to me that Dorit did tell Lisa she was rehoming the dog and Lisa didn't insist on it being returned to Vanderpump Dogs - and it only became an issue when the dog ended up at a shelter. I'm also guessing that Dorit wanted that particular dog based on looks and LVP didn't apply the same adoption application standards because of their friendship. 

Another LA rescue had a similar issue with Chris Pratt and Anna Faris who surrendered their dog to a kill shelter instead of returning it to the rescue. There was also a $5K penalty in that contract which Chris and Anna ended up paying.  

From the prospect of someone who runs a rescue, Lisa has a retail pet store that also offers a few dogs for adoption. The main business appears to be a pet boutique.  Anyone here operating that way would be considered a puppy flipper not a rescuer. Just saying.  While they quarantine and observe the dog for a week, which is a good thing, I didn't hear anything about them being in a foster home. A dog's health and behavior is best observed if they're in a home environment instead of a cage. 

I like Kyle's new haircut.  Dorit looks like she's attempting to out-logo Erika. LOL 

Edited by Feline Queen
  • Useful 3
  • Love 11

Dorito really needs to sell one of her Birkins for a clue because if you don't want your personal business aired, you don't go on a reality show.   I'd be mortified to admit on camera that yeah, sure, I signed a contract but it's not like I read what it said or anything.  No wonder she and PK are in so much financial trouble.  They're both chucklefucks.

Dorito found herself in Utah?  Was she missing?  Funny how her "casual" vacation photos look like magazine photo shoots.  And yet again we hear here talk about how she has children at home waiting for her.  Blah, blah, blah.  We heard the same line when she jumped off the boat Kyle and Mauricio rented for a handbag.   Apparently anything that doesn't include shopping and eating out is life or death to Dorito. 

So now Dorito is going to be pissed at Teddi over Lucygate, even though Teddi really said nothing.  If anything, Kyle was harping on it moreso but Dorito and PK were wrong in the situation.  If the dog had bitten both children and PK in the face, besides giving Lucy a high-five for going after PK, I'm sure that Dorito could have called Lisa to explain what was going on and Lisa would have quickly and without argument, taken the dog back.   I also think that Kyle was in the wrong to continue to go on and on about it when LVP clearly did not want to discuss it and was still grieving over her brother. 

And what was going on with that bathing suit at the pool party?  Ye gods.  I thought her boob was going to go rogue and poke someone's eye out. 

I usually like Teddi but she gave her 3 year old son a phone?  WTF?  And no way would I let him talk to me the way he was snapping at her and ordering her to get his phone.  Nope.  His smarmy little ass would be getting dragged out of the pool and his day would be over.  No reason for that.  And while the views in her new house are nice, totally not my style at all.  Doesn't look warm and inviting in the slightest.

When did Rinna become chummy with Erika and Dorito?  I love how she had plastic grocery store bags over her cheese and crackers outside -- done that!  Have to say that in terms of looking lived in and like an actual home, the Hamlin/Rinna house is my favorite.  I hope we'll get to see Denise's house.

I've always liked Denise - -she seems like a very cool, down to earth chick.   The season previews made it appear that Kim attempts to come for her.  Good luck with that, Kim! Denise was married to Charlie Sheen, I think she can handle herself.

Erika can miss me with her claims of liking to hug.  Since when?  

Hi Camille!  I hope we'll see more of her.  I don't need to see more of Brandi.

My heart breaks for LVP over the loss of her brother.  Tragic.  

Her friendship or "friendship" with Kyle is exhausting.  They are always fighting, apologizing, crying over something.  Maybe they should realize it's just too much work for them.   

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

or its the fact she has acted like this from jump... just because her brother died doesnt  change the fact that she's a sneek and plays people against each other you cant use that excuse to justify her behavior

I see no behavior yet that needs to be justified. All of the women gossip and are shady with each other (that’s the show). For her supposed friends to keep trying the same lame gang up on Lisa year after year is pitiful, but for them to do it again this year enlight of her tragedy shows more of how awful they are not Lisa. 

• Love 15

Twitter Lucy - baby girl's sassy! 

Kyle, forever the twit. I'm sure her petulant bitchassness will be in full throttle since American Woman was a fat bomb.

I give those BH burglaries the side-eye, including Kyle's (and most especially her niece's). The scam isn't always about a desperate need for the money, although that's probably the case with the Kemsleys.

Whoa, Denise's face. She seems chill, though. I don't remember her being on Melrose Place.

Sure, Erika Jayne...as if you'd let Erika Girardi be filmed while she's actually sleeping. I noticed Tom was missing from the marital bed. Shocker.

I could've went my whole life without seeing creepy Sheen tonguing Rinna's hooves. The goat yoga was dumb.

TMCFR - always never a pleasure.

John >>>>>> Mikey

18 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I'm sure LVP named it...probably after some British  nursery rhyme she liked when she was a child. 

Apparently, the Kemsleys gave her the name, and her new owner decided to keep it.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, howivesforever said:

I see no behavior yet that needs to be justified. All of the women gossip and are shady with each other (that’s the show). For her supposed friends to keep trying the same lame gang up on Lisa year after year is pitiful, but for them to do it again this year enlight of her tragedy shows more of how awful they are not Lisa. 

I'm surprised they have tolerated LVP as long as they have, I shouldn't be as they like having their egos stroked being an RH.

Kyle was and is stupid for putting up with the constant barb's and games from Lisa. Kyle played nice and forgave so many times before that Lisa expects to be forgiven but Kyle has had enough and Lisa is surprised when she's now snapping back holding her to task.

The way I see it, Lisa will always see Kyle as she was in the first season and second seasons, beneath her. When K&M were not as rich as they are now, when Mauricio worked for Hilton, when Kyle was pretty much a stay at home mom, when she was willing to overlook the way Lisa treated her and wouldn't hold Lisa accountable and kept taking her friend back.

Now Kyle is able to charter private jets, go on lavish vacations, buy Birkins left and right just like Lisa.  She has opportunities just like Lisa. She has nothing to be jealous of.

Kyle has long endured the enabeling friendship. Now she's had enough and is calling Lisa out on it but can't understand why her feelings aren't given any weight. It's because she's put up with it for so long and kept forgiving, doing the same thing over and over expecting a different outcome. It's expected that she'll forgive again.

She needs to quit Lisa at the level of friendship they had and push her back to an outer ring of friendship where it won't hurt so much.

Edited by Giselle
Clartiy and a smart ass autocorrect that thinks it can predict what I want to say.
  • Love 9
On 2/13/2019 at 9:37 AM, dosodog said:

I would like to take a moment and publically apologize for being a dumbass during Dorit's first season and defending her.  I was wrong, all of you were right.

I think it is ok to defend someone if their actions are righteous at the time, so I think defending Dorit two seasons ago is fine, because things were a lot different back then when Erica was a shark out for Dorit's blood...

I thought Dorit was ok on her first season too, just because Erica was worse at times.  Now I have a very low opinion of her.  Telling LVP at the restaurant that she didn't read all of the fine terms of the contract...get the fuck outta here with that shit.  You knew, or should have known, what to do with this "biting, dangerous" dog when you decided it was inconvenient to keep it.  You made your bed, now lie in it.

This may be an unpopular opinion, but I am uncomfortable with the amount of attention Teddy got this first episode.  I liked Teddi as the underdog, NOT as someone who is a force to be reckoned with, someone who gets more screen time than Lisa R, Erica, and Denise (probably combined).  She is just not that interesting by a long shot.  Does she even live in BH?  A three year old child should know to use the restroom if it's available to him.  I thought urinating in the bushes was terrible in season two when I hated Kyle and thought Brandi was a breath of fresh air, and I hate it now.  Teach your kids some manners, people, please!  (Same with Kyle's daughter contemplating whether she should take it to Instagram that Ken was sleeping at a party.  Really?)

I was glad that they allowed Denise Richards to come on as "Denise Richards," as in, "duh, we all know her", as opposed to billing her as "Kyle's friend" or something.  While I do not think she has aged well at all (she and Erica are really both 47?  Holy Moses.  Denise looks more like Goldie Hawn's contemporary than Erica's, but I digress), she seems alright so far.  I do not think she has had a major career, and I know her best from Wild Things, which is not a ringing endorsement.

I did think Teddi came off as incredibly disingenuous and extra when she said "winning" and then immediately over-apologized to the unfazed Denise as if she had called Denise's mom a cankerous whore.  It's not a big deal.  Denise's ex put a word into the cultural lexicon, and Teddi said it.  Big deal.  Everything has to be such a big deal on this show.

Dorit DID NOT look good in that bathing suit.  When she was sitting by the pool, there was just too much unflattering stuff going on.  She is kind of "skinny fat," and she even admitted that her trainer accused her of that two seasons ago, so I'm not pulling it outta nowhere.  

I can't believe Harry Hamlin and Aaron (Denise's current husband) were both married to Nicolette Sheridan before.  Small world.  Too small.

Anyway, I wanted to take an opportunity to comment on some of the stuff I haven't seem commented on before (and please excuse me if I am repeating shit; I am only on page 3.  Everyone is so prolific and I love it).

I dunno, this will probably cause some people not to like my post, but I think Kyle's heart is in a better place than LVP's, so I am going to default to her side in the absence of evidence to the contrary.  I think Kyle is not very bright and is very sheltered, but she does things for the right reasons most of the time.  I do believe that Erica was right, and that LVP is a sniper from the side, and--to use a word out of Lisa's country of origin--if you are absolutely "gutted" about your brother's suicide, then...maybe take some time off of your two reality shows and, um, grieve privately.  Having lost a brother doesn't give you a complete pass.  If Lisa took a hiatus from filming and she just stared blankly into the swimming pool, smoking Kools and drinking Maker's Mark from a highball glass day in and day out, I would care more.  But if the woman is well enough to engage in petty shit like chastising her friend for not being at her restaurant/bar opening when said friend had gotten off of a plane at 4 am, I am going to kindly and with the greatest respect ask her to go jump in a lake.

Anyone else think anything shady is going on in the House of Erica? Suddenly she can film at the Pasadena estate, and there are clips of Tom kissing her ass?  Methinks Tom may have found himself a new 27 year old, and he told Erica what Erica told Teddi at last season's reunion:  buck up or get out (or something to that nature)?  We'll see.  But it couldn't have happened to a more down to to earth person...

• Love 10
57 minutes ago, howivesforever said:

I see no behavior yet that needs to be justified.

Are we watching the same show? lol episode one she threw DOrit ( and i dont even like Dorit lol) under the bus with the Jon talking shit about her on camera  AFTER telling Dorit everything was fine way before this shit show started.....then going back to dorit acting innocent but then throwing  Teddi under the bus with she knows and shes been talking about it and I don't know who else she has told (which according to Teddi she thought it was supposed to be kept quiet and hasnt talked about it to anyone).......while pretty much leaving her own part in the whole debacle out and forgetting to also mention now KYLE knows why because she allowed this stupid game of telephone to go on for her amusement and at no point try to stop it (yes darling I let my employee drag you through the mud on camera but what could i do? hes just my employee and its not like you are my friend or oh wait )  ..... no one has tried to gang up on Lisa other then Lisa and Elaine...i'm not counting Brandi cause that was a hot mess and watching all this shit now I am kinda believing all the tea she was spilling..... Lisa V has talked shit behind all these girls back and has been caught a couple times but then throws someone else under the bus to get out of it ...again plausible deniability is her GO TO .....

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 3

LVP is a leader, the rest are followers. They have all, at one time or another, tried to push each other out of the way to sit at LVP's right hand. Much like Stassi. The only time they try to take her down is when for one reason or another, she has something real going on in her life that precludes her from having a close relationship with any of them. Lisa has said before that her relationship with Kyle is 90% about Kyle. If I'm Lisa, I'm looking around and seeing none of these folks really being there FOR HER. If she left the show, which I think she should, whatever would the others have to do? All they talk about now is Lisa. I always liked Kyle (still do), but she can't carry this show on her own.

• Love 15
3 hours ago, teapot said:

I think she is into more sustainable weightloss & fitness that is not dependant on a product, by teaching,  stressing and encouraging good lifestyle choices that one can utilize anywhere at anytime. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

See that’s the crutch of the situation had Lisa just came out and said yes this is what she did and yes i was telling people about it however unintended the end result was and the dog is now with us and we are moving forward EVERYONE would be saying how horrible that was that PK and Dorit treated the dog like that. but Lisa had to be sneaky and try to throw dirt from behind the scenes like she always does getting someone else to attack for her and she got caught red handed really quickly. so it now becomes why is Lisa lying and trying to cover her tracks? Why is she not admitting to getting her “staff” to talk about this to ANYONE that would listen? There is no shame in pointing out when someone did something wrong it becomes shady when you try to hide your involvement in it and now instead of how horrible Dorit and pk are it’s all about Lisa lying. 

Here is an idea. Lisa DIDN'T DO IT.

I know the simplest answer is unpopular because it doesn't support the narrative of "shooting from the sides" and whatnot but that is that. Someone other than Lisa could've gone to the tabloids. Teddi, John and Kyle all seem likelier culprits than LVP

• Love 22
23 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

Here is an idea. Lisa DIDN'T DO IT.

I know the simplest answer is unpopular because it doesn't support the narrative of "shooting from the sides" and whatnot but that is that. Someone other than Lisa could've gone to the tabloids. Teddi, John and Kyle all seem likelier culprits than LVP

I don't think it's that important to Teddy to spill that gossip. She's supportve of LVPs feelings about the abandoning of the dog, but that is Lisa's "fight" with her friend PK not Teddi's.

If the planting of dog gossip was the issue, might be something else, I don't think we wouldn't have seen the preview clip of the confrontation between Kyle and Lisa at the house if Kyle dropped the dime to the tabloids. I also believe Kyle would think somebody else would go after Dorit. Someone with skin in the game.

I do believe it was John, with Lisa's blessing after the fact. Why? Because even after Lisa said "I don't want to talk about it" she let it go on, she let John go on. She didn't say "SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 9
20 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

REf. Teddy having 30 coaches under her and hundreds of clients.....it was my understanding that the coaches go to the client.  They meet in Client's home, call, text, email, etc. So, they don't need an office or gym.   It's basically the Client reporting in as to what they did regarding their workouts, diet, etc.  They are REQUIRED to take photos of their meals and text to the coach.  It's all about accountability.  Sounds like an exhausting job, imo.  

I get that. But what I don't understand is what Teddie does for these coaches? Why the need for the middle man? Can they not just coach people on their own? It just feels kind of like a pyramid scheme to me. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Giselle said:

Did it again.

....you played with our hearts  (on Valentine's Day!) got lost in the game, and you're not that innocent? ; )

(an ancient britney spears ref, giselle, not actual commentary  - i always enjoy your posts ; )

red heart meme.jpg

Edited by film noire
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I get that. But what I don't understand is what Teddie does for these coaches? Why the need for the middle man? Can they not just coach people on their own? It just feels kind of like a pyramid scheme to me. 

IDK....I take it that she has a business and the clients call her, she assigns the coach and she oversees it all. Senior attorneys accept a case, then assign the work to their associate attorneys all the time. It still seems an awful lot of clients per coach though.  

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I'm in the process of breaking up with my middle-school bestie, Teddi  (she's got this new friend? Who's turned her into somebody I don't even recognize?) so I'm side-eyeing everything about her (OMG? did u see her blog, Ghoulina?  THE WORST!)  but to be fair (yuck!) the financials might be more like an agent/client deal (Teddi gets a percentage of the coach's fee for actual work) as opposed to pyramid (Teddi makes money only when the coach brings in a new coach). 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 1
On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 7:15 PM, nexxie said:

Denise must have a good heart- she took in Charlie’s twin sons when neither he nor their mother could care for them.

That's why I will always love Denise Richards.   She's a genuinely good person. 

I continue to hate Dorit.   Does something shitty, then claims zero responsibility.   I can see Kyle's frustration with Lisa.  It does seem that Lisa holds Kyle to a much higher standard than Dorit.  Can you even imagine for a second how Lisa would've reacted had Kyle done what Dorit did with the dog?  She'd have come unglued!  I'm wondering if PK has some dirt on Lisa because I really don't understand why she lets Dorit get away with murder but calls out Kyle on every single solitary perceived slight.  It's frustrating as a viewer, I can only imagine how frustrating it would be for Kyle.

• Love 20
On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 7:18 PM, ChitChat said:

I think she just wanted Dorit to know what happened at the rescue place and to know that she defended her.  IMO, it was a CYA for Lisa in case the other ladies start making it sound like LVP was talking badly about Dorit.  I have no doubt they'd start that shit.  

For what it's worth, I don't believe a word that Dorit says.   

And Dorit, in true Dorit fashion, twisted the hell out of Lisa's statement.  Lisa just said that her employee is close with Teddi and told Teddi what happened.  Dorit, in her little pea brain, turned that into "Teddi is talking shit about me all around town."  Even when they were sitting at the pool and Teddi was being perfectly pleasant, not saying a damn thing, Dorit takes it as some slight "oh, so THAT'S the game she's playing!"  WTF, Dorit?  Teddi offends her by simply breathing.

• Useful 1
  • Love 21

This year it looks like the "Lisa is a master manipulator" "Chess player" "sniper from the side" stuff is going way beyond.

Lisa says she didn't do something? No matter, we, the supporting cast of BHoBH say she did, so she did. Apparently LVP no longer gets so much as a say in what she does or thinks. Eyeroll!

The ladies can dress that shit up any way they like, and admitedly, they have fancified it up some, but it's still just a variant of gas lighting.  

• Love 20
33 minutes ago, film noire said:

....you played with our hearts  (on Valentine's Day!) got lost in the game, and you're not that innocent? ; )

red heart meme.jpg

~ancient britney ref, giselle, not actual commentary  - i always enjoy your posts ; )

Back at ya with and X's and O's! 🙂

That damn edit button is too close to the damn quote button on my phone.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 1
On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 8:00 PM, KungFuBunny said:

I think the Lucy situation comes down to money.

Even if Dorit didn't read the contract, PK did and they don't have the money to pay the $5000 penalty fee, so they got rid of the dog.

It sounds a bit unrealistic that some random woman wanted the dog, DoDo-rito and the Boiled Ham probably brought the dog directly to a shelter and don't want to cop to it.

The $5,000 fee was for bringing it back to a shelter instead of VP Dogs, so that doesn't make any sense.  The only thing they had to do to avoid the fee was...bring the dog back to Lisa. 

• Love 15
14 minutes ago, langford peel said:

You can say a lot of stuff about Lisa Vanderpump put you can not deny that she is kind to animals the more damaged the better.

People are multi-faceted. Someone can be great at their job, but be a horrible parent. Someone can be a great father and husband, but be a shitty friend. 

I think LVP is a wonderful philanthropist. I really respect all she's done for dogs. I think she's likely a good wife and parent. She's clearly a good business woman. But I think she has a hard time maintaining female friendships. At least in this context. I often find her to be sneaky and manipulative. It doesn't mean I think she's a horrible person. But I do find myself taking other people's sides when it comes to disagreements on this show. 

• Love 13
11 minutes ago, lezlers said:

That's why I will always love Denise Richards.   She's a genuinely good person. 

I continue to hate Dorit.   Does something shitty, then claims zero responsibility.   I can see Kyle's frustration with Lisa.  It does seem that Lisa holds Kyle to a much higher standard than Dorit.  Can you even imagine for a second how Lisa would've reacted had Kyle done what Dorit did with the dog?  She'd have come unglued!  I'm wondering if PK has some dirt on Lisa because I really don't understand why she lets Dorit get away with murder but calls out Kyle on every single solitary perceived slight.  It's frustrating as a viewer, I can only imagine how frustrating it would be for Kyle.

After all these years of watching, I really think LVP enjoys playing with Kyle, who tends to be reactive due to her background. Lisa also enjoys setting up drama (planting ideas about Teddi in Dorit’s mind), and poking people where she knows it will hurt (Eileen’s beginnings with her husband). It’s not the others who envy LVP, but the other way around.

• Love 10
7 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

PK was holding the dog up by his face, in an effort to get away from PK's horrible fucking breath the squirming dog scratched his nose.

Someone is having fun with Photoshop. Boiled Ham's injuries are getting worse and worse. Bwahahaha!

• LOL 9
  • Love 5