Type keyword(s) to search

Sonja Morgan: Don't Call her White Trash

• Start Topic

Sonja's townhome: 

When she was married, she most likely decorated in what she thought was old world monied elegance. 

Now, whenever it is used as the backdrop for any scene on the show, I think the decor, wallpaper, and furnishings look incredibly dated and grandmotherly. For inexpensive starters to upgrade, she should strip all that floral wallpaper and paint !

• Love 6

Clips of Sonja articles:

http://www.inquisitr.com/3496023/ramona-singer-a-bad-friend-sonja-morgans-daughter-probably-knows-how-to-act-better/

“Was nice when Ramona Singer was pettin me like the old days #RHONY. Bethenny reminded me she is there when ur down,” Morgan revealed on Twitter, remembering the good times with Singer but told fans that Bethenny Frankel was more reliable during times of need.

Of course, viewers were curious about their friendship, as Ramona Singer hasn’t said anything about Morgan on her social media profiles. One person said that Ramona was not a great friend, as she kept trying to trash Sonja’s reputation by calling her an alcoholic. The person reminded her that Singer keeps trashing her behind her back, including with Dorinda Medley.

“That’s why I’m not talkin 2her now. She was trashin me wDorinda. Alllll the tiiiiiime They shld Chk themselves,” Sonja revealed about Ramona Singer and their current relationship.

• Love 1

http://www.inquisitr.com/3486814/sonja-morgan-says-truth-will-come-out-about-dorinda-medleys-drug-use/

Sonja Morgan may not have made any plans to confront Dorinda Medley at the Real Housewives of New York, but the reunion turned out to be quite the drama fest. Accusations were quickly flying at the reunion special, as Bethenny Frankel had made the claim that Dorinda was doing lines of cocaine. Morgan agreed with Bethenny, and she didn’t want to call Medley out on specific instances, but she did reveal that everyone knows that Dorinda does drugs. While Morgan didn’t say cocaine specifically, rumors quickly spread that Dorinda and her boyfriend John Mahdessian do cocaine when they party.

According to a new tweet, Sonja Morgan is now revealing that the truth will come out about her co-star, even though Dorinda denied doing drugs. In her blog, Medley revealed that she didn’t do drugs, and she was very upset that Morgan would make such claims about her social life, especially because of her daughter Hannah. Also, she reveals that she didn’t see Morgan at all over the summer so it doesn’t make sense that Sonja would make such claims. But Sonja reveals that Dorinda can deny the rumors, but the truth will come out.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Ellee said:

Clips of Sonja articles:

http://www.inquisitr.com/3496023/ramona-singer-a-bad-friend-sonja-morgans-daughter-probably-knows-how-to-act-better/

“Was nice when Ramona Singer was pettin me like the old days #RHONY. Bethenny reminded me she is there when ur down,” Morgan revealed on Twitter, remembering the good times with Singer but told fans that Bethenny Frankel was more reliable during times of need.

Of course, viewers were curious about their friendship, as Ramona Singer hasn’t said anything about Morgan on her social media profiles. One person said that Ramona was not a great friend, as she kept trying to trash Sonja’s reputation by calling her an alcoholic. The person reminded her that Singer keeps trashing her behind her back, including with Dorinda Medley.

“That’s why I’m not talkin 2her now. She was trashin me wDorinda. Alllll the tiiiiiime They shld Chk themselves,” Sonja revealed about Ramona Singer and their current relationship.

Ramona rented out her summer house, Dorinda has a summer house and Sonja doesn't. 

I smell storyline foe next year.  The great Ramona and Sonja make up.

• Love 1

Sonja's intern, in her ask me anything, said that Ramona was a really shitty friend who would try to go through the house and try to make Sonja look worse than she actually was. The intern said that Sonja takes a ton of supplements and vitamins and that Ramona would try to rearrange them so it looked like Sonja had a massive drug problem when they were filming.

• Love 7
45 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Sonja's intern, in her ask me anything, said that Ramona was a really shitty friend who would try to go through the house and try to make Sonja look worse than she actually was. The intern said that Sonja takes a ton of supplements and vitamins and that Ramona would try to rearrange them so it looked like Sonja had a massive drug problem when they were filming.

It is strange-Sonja was out to run Dorinda out of town, now she is saying Ramona was running her mouth with Dorinda about her. 

There is not one single redeeming quality about Ramona.

They all need to hop off this drug train as a back up storyline/blackmail.

• Love 6

Reinvention: Sonja Morgan

Excited to shop the closet of fashion entrepreneur, jetsetter, and “Real Housewives of New York” star Sonja Morgan? You should be!

Before becoming a TV personality, Sonja had done it all: modeling, marketing several luxury brands, being a producer, and operating an award-winning high fashion boutique on the Upper West Side! These days, Sonja is focusing on her own fashion line “Sonja Morgan New York,” which was created from the belief that “every woman deserves luxury.”

With such an impressive range of entrepreneurial feats, Sonja Morgan has amassed an equally impressive range of luxury fashion items, but with so many to choose from, many of these items were no longer receiving the attention they deserved. That’s where we came in! We believe that in order for our style to keep evolving, we must let go of the pieces we no longer wear, and shop for new items that inspire us. Sonja agreed and let go she did! The 88 items Sonja traded in with Material Wrld are now available for your shopping pleasure!

https://www.materialwrld.com/shop/collection/sonja-morgan/

She's selling her old stuff. Free black marker with every sale.

Edited by Almost 3000
  • Love 9

Andy Cohen accidentally Tweeted publicly that all of the RHONY are for Hillary, as are all of the RHATL, and that RHOOC are all for Trump.  The Sonja story gives me pause -  she has highlighted her acquaintanceship with Trump for years and years, and I think would have a much more transactional, 'that's how things go between rich men and women [and it worked well for me for a long time, so...]" attitude about things.  I'd actually be stunned if she were organized enough to be registered to vote after only 15-20 years in her townhouse, actually, but even more surprised if she were With Her.  (Sidebar: I cannot imagine Heather Dubrow voting for Trump but...who knows.  Her folks are in Chappaqua, and must see Bill and Hillary more often than most.  I digress).  (Also, digressing: Paul Nassif, you can do better than both Sonja and Terry Dubrow!)

Edited by Midnight Cheese
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Midnight Cheese said:

Andy Cohen accidentally Tweeted publicly that all of the RHONY are for Hillary, as are all of the RHATL, and that RHOOC are all for Trump.  The Sonja story gives me pause -  she has highlighted her acquaintanceship with Trump for years and years, and I think would have a much more transactional, 'that's how things go between rich men and women [and it worked well for me for a long time, so...]" attitude about things.  I'd actually be stunned if she were organized enough to be registered to vote after only 15-20 years in her townhouse, actually, but even more surprised if she were With Her.  (Sidebar: I cannot imagine Heather Dubrow voting for Trump but...who knows.  Her folks are in Chappaqua, and must see Bill and Hillary more often than most.  I digress).  (Also, digressing: Paul Nassif, you can do better than both Sonja and Terry Dubrow!)

Your instinct about Heather is on point.  She tweeted in response to this information that she is a HRC supporter. 

• Love 4

Reading Kelly's tweets are hilarious about this election.  She is definitely in Kelly land.  It's like she is shocked by the topics coming up in the election as if people are making them up.  Turn on the news Kelly!

• Love 2
On 10/2/2016 at 11:26 AM, Celia Rubenstein said:

I wouldn't buy any of that stuff until I went over it with one of those UV lights that reveal bodily fluid stains first. 

That's all I could think of browsing through the "pre-owned" merchandise (girlfriend likes her Kay Unger). Who wants this stuff? I mean, other than people who want to frame Harry Dubin for a crime.

Sonja's bio on that play's web site is EVERYTHING. Who doesn't love her for her sexy, “spit out your wine” brand of humor??

• Love 2

The very last shot in that small package they gave us this week is Sonja trying to drink from the pitcher and Lou walks by and says something to the effect of no way and sails by grabbing the pitcher from her.  Sonja looked over the limit. I was hoping she would dry out for the season. She did good sober. Somehow I doubt she still is.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

The very last shot in that small package they gave us this week is Sonja trying to drink from the pitcher and Lou walks by and says something to the effect of no way and sails by grabbing the pitcher from her.  Sonja looked over the limit. I was hoping she would dry out for the season. She did good sober. Somehow I doubt she still is.

Sober Sonya was a lot more fun to watch, I agree.  It's a shame if she's back on the sauce in a hard way.  And not just because it's no fun watching her when she is shit-faced drunk, but also ... you know... cirrhosis.  

How old is her daughter now?  Damn, whatever her age - she doesn't need to see Mom that way. 

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Love 3
On 9 September 2016 at 7:28 PM, Ellee said:

http://www.inquisitr.com/3486814/sonja-morgan-says-truth-will-come-out-about-dorinda-medleys-drug-use/

Sonja Morgan may not have made any plans to confront Dorinda Medley at the Real Housewives of New York, but the reunion turned out to be quite the drama fest. Accusations were quickly flying at the reunion special, as Bethenny Frankel had made the claim that Dorinda was doing lines of cocaine. Morgan agreed with Bethenny, and she didn’t want to call Medley out on specific instances, but she did reveal that everyone knows that Dorinda does drugs. While Morgan didn’t say cocaine specifically, rumors quickly spread that Dorinda and her boyfriend John Mahdessian do cocaine when they party.

According to a new tweet, Sonja Morgan is now revealing that the truth will come out about her co-star, even though Dorinda denied doing drugs. In her blog, Medley revealed that she didn’t do drugs, and she was very upset that Morgan would make such claims about her social life, especially because of her daughter Hannah. Also, she reveals that she didn’t see Morgan at all over the summer so it doesn’t make sense that Sonja would make such claims. But Sonja reveals that Dorinda can deny the rumors, but the truth will come out.

No she planned it. She planned that reunion take down. All over the Berkshires. She wanted to go after Ramona as well but maybe they didn't show it or it was cut. She can be funny, beautiful, caring but she'll get as nasty as you can imagine and claw you if you cross her. 

Did anyone catch this the other night?

image.jpeg

Sonja was the surprise special guest ( Bobby M from SNL & Craig from Southern Charm were the main guests)last night on WWHL and she was HAMMERED.

The after show she was even more drunk and the whole thing was like an early Christmas gift from baby Jesus.

Go to Bravo and enjoy, I laughed my ass of at not only her but everyone's reactions to her!

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

Sonja was the surprise special guest ( Bobby M from SNL & Craig from Southern Charm were the main guests)last night on WWHL and she was HAMMERED.

The after show she was even more drunk and the whole thing was like an early Christmas gift from baby Jesus.

Go to Bravo and enjoy, I laughed my ass of at not only her but everyone's reactions to her!

I swear, even Andy is embarrassed by her antics! She is wasted!

• Love 2

This forum has been locked until Midnight US Eastern.

Over the past few weeks, there has been a large increase in sniping among posters in this forum, and many reports. We have locked the forum to give everyone a chance to read and absorb the following guidelines:

1. Snark the show, not your fellow posters.

2. It is perfectly fine for someone to have an opinion that's different than yours.

3. A differing opinion should not be a catalyst for vehement disagreement and endless back and forth. State your opinion once, and move on. You can agree to disagree by simply not posting on the subject further.

4. Stop stating opinions and speculation as fact. We rarely know for sure what's going on behind the scenes. Speculation is encouraged, but saying "I think", "in my opinion" or "it's possible that" helps keep things from escalating. 

5. If someone's posts annoy you, use the Ignore feature. If someone really crosses a line, report, but do not engage. 

6. Don't discuss mod actions in the thread. Please PM us if you have a question or concern - @LISIN, @ONCESANE, @MYA STONE, @AETHERA.

7. This is supposed to be fun. If it's not fun for you, consider changing your approach.

Failure to follow these rules may lead to suspension or banning from the site.

19955179_684439528412020_371423802480918

Sonja wore this on WWHL 7/12/17. It doesn't look as bad with her standing up in a still shot. On the show, it looked too big for her and it overwhelmed her.

I wonder if this is another one of her Invisible International Life Style items that is not available on the web.

• Love 3

I love being home on wednesdays to watch the marathons. 

Ive never disliked Sonja even when she's been annoying but she really has nothing to offer this show. I'm watching the episode where "Frenchie" (the name makes me want to throw up) is making breakfast and I realize yeah she does nothing for me.

• Love 5

Sonja has it posted on her Instagram but I can't figure out how to embed it in here. 

Tipsy Girl is available to buy online for $17 a bottle if you live in DC, LA, or Florida (I find the geographic restrictions interesting). You can also buy it at 2 different liquor stores in NYC.