Type keyword(s) to search

Sonja Morgan: Don't Call her White Trash

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

I just hope Sonja has enough decency to not pressure Quincy into bankrolling another one (or 70) of her dumbass get rich quick schemes.

Lets hope that Quincy's father puts someone in charge of any money Quincy inherits to keep Sonja under control and out of Quincy's bank account, otherwise there will be problems IMO.

• Love 13

I have no doubt that JP has tied up Quincy’s money six ways to Sunday. He’s no fool. Although he did marry Sonja. That was a huge slip that I’m sure he’s regretted for years except for that beautiful child. 

• Love 9

I've never liked Sonja but after watching the episode from May 2018 (where she tells her aesthetician (?) that she gave away her cat and her dog because she was just too busy to care for them) I officially hate her. All that money and she can't care for 2 pets? She's just a self indulgent skank who believes whatever she does is never wrong because she's Sonja Morgan. She's disgusting. 

• Love 11

I’ve been rewatching this season. Sonja tells Dorinda that Scott is paying for Tinsley’s hotel, paid for the gift card. This is based on nothing. She pulls this out of her a- -. Because, most likely, she is simply envious. Then at Lu’s brunch, she starts babbling that Ramona and her contractor Mario had some kind of less than professional relationship. Again, this seems to be based on nothing. And really, based on what we know about Ramona, highly unlikely. But when Dorinda starts talking about how Sonja was cheating on Morgan, Sonja is soooo affronted. They were rumors. Ramona knows the truth. Why didn’t Ramona stand up for her and refute those rumors? This is during the same afternoon that Sonja told everyone how Ramona loves them hard then leaves them. Sonja really can’t comprehend how her behavior would not inspire someone to come to her defense?

And Beth is aligning herself with this idiocy, this pitiful, pathetic, desperate person, whom Beth herself admits doesn’t make sense a lot of the time. Because no one else can stand Beth. 

• Love 9
(edited)
On 6/8/2018 at 7:44 PM, prettybird said:

So if Sonja’s townhouse is up for rent, where is she living now?

Passed by Sonja's townhouse a few days ago & the rent sign is there.  Wanted to add pic from my phone but the site is not letting me.  Anyone know why that would be?

Ah, figured out how to do it, so here ya go-

20180619_191209 (10).jpg

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 8
38 minutes ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Passed by Sonja's townhouse a few days ago & the rent sign is there.  Wanted to add pic from my phone but the site is not letting me.  Anyone know why that would be?

Are you getting a message about the photo being too large?  My former cell photos were always huge, and needed to be reduced.

(edited)
3 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Are you getting a message about the photo being too large?  My former cell photos were always huge, and needed to be reduced.

Thanks!  Adjusted the size & added above.  Btw, as I suspected, people passing me by while I took this pic, even tho it only took a sec & I thought I was being discreet, looked at me like I was a nut.  It's one of the reasons I haven't posted pics of Sonja's joint before.  And I'm honestly not all that interested in Sonja. 

But since I do pass this every day, figured I'll pass along my observations.  When I passed by the other nite, oddly, her whole place was lit up.  Seriously, every light in the joint was on.  Looked positively weird cuz every other townhouse on the block was pitch-black dark.  Rich people now are gone & outta NYC cuz it's starting to get hot & humid & disgusting & they're all off to their faboo places elsewhere -- or at least that's where I fantasize they're all at.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 5
On 6/19/2018 at 9:40 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

I’ve been rewatching this season. Sonja tells Dorinda that Scott is paying for Tinsley’s hotel, paid for the gift card. This is based on nothing. She pulls this out of her a- -. Because, most likely, she is simply envious. Then at Lu’s brunch, she starts babbling that Ramona and her contractor Mario had some kind of less than professional relationship. Again, this seems to be based on nothing. And really, based on what we know about Ramona, highly unlikely. But when Dorinda starts talking about how Sonja was cheating on Morgan, Sonja is soooo affronted. They were rumors. Ramona knows the truth. Why didn’t Ramona stand up for her and refute those rumors? This is during the same afternoon that Sonja told everyone how Ramona loves them hard then leaves them. Sonja really can’t comprehend how her behavior would not inspire someone to come to her defense?

And Beth is aligning herself with this idiocy, this pitiful, pathetic, desperate person, whom Beth herself admits doesn’t make sense a lot of the time. Because no one else can stand Beth. 

Mmmm, I'm not sure what to believe about Tinz's financial situation.  Don't count Sonja out as a reliable source of gossip among the richie-rich.  Sonja still knows a lot of peeps in this set & I bet she hears a lot & knows a lot.

Keep in mind, Tinz divorced Topper long ago.  I bet she already blew thru much, if not all, of her settlement dough from him.  Her parents are super rich, but is she?  That's not known to us for sure.  But Sonja might know.  Not sayin' she does, but she may know more than we do.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

When I passed by the other nite, oddly, her whole place was lit up.  Seriously, every light in the joint was on.  Looked positively weird cuz every other townhouse on the block was pitch-black dark.  Rich people now are gone & outta NYC cuz it's starting to get hot & humid & disgusting & they're all off to their faboo places elsewhere -- or at least that's where I fantasize they're all at.

I wonder if Sonja was running her weekly salon for gays who don't have a house share on Fire Island?

• Love 5
2 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I wonder if Sonja was running her weekly salon for gays who don't have a house share on Fire Island?

Fun theory, but no, I don't think so.  I was across the street, but there was no noise & could see nobody from the lit windows.  Place looked empty & deserted.  Weird.  It was like Sonja went out & left all her lights on.  Wtf?

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Fun theory, but no, I don't think so.  I was across the street, but there was no noise & could see nobody from the lit windows.  Place looked empty & deserted.  Weird.  It was like Sonja went out & left all her lights on.  Wtf?

She's mentioned a couple of times that she screens the doorbell in case it's the Con Ed guys. I've been joking that she was afraid they'd shut off her power, but now I'm thinking she lets them take breaks in her house and they forgot to turn the lights off.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

She's mentioned a couple of times that she screens the doorbell in case it's the Con Ed guys. I've been joking that she was afraid they'd shut off her power, but now I'm thinking she lets them take breaks in her house and they forgot to turn the lights off.

Maybe the broker showed her house, and left the lights on. 

• Love 8
6 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Mmmm, I'm not sure what to believe about Tinz's financial situation.  Don't count Sonja out as a reliable source of gossip among the richie-rich.  Sonja still knows a lot of peeps in this set & I bet she hears a lot & knows a lot.

Keep in mind, Tinz divorced Topper long ago.  I bet she already blew thru much, if not all, of her settlement dough from him.  Her parents are super rich, but is she?  That's not known to us for sure.  But Sonja might know.  Not sayin' she does, but she may know more than we do.

Sonja is a known liar and gossip. And it is clear she's jealous of Tinsley. I don't believe a word she said. I don't see Tinsley talking about her finances where it would get back to Sonja. I saw Sonja trying to paint Tinsley as a whore.

Finances, yes,  her parents were are super rich,  and her dad is dead, he probably left her a hefty amount of money. Since we are speculating about her finances. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Boo! This is a more likely and a lot less funny answer.

Oops, sorry! Yours is much better, and I like thinking that Sonja’s ConEd bill will be slightly higher because the ConEd guys left her lights on. 

• Love 2

Did anyone see the blind item about ladies on a reality show keeping files on each other? Lots of guesses it's Sonja and Dorinda. Sounds like it after Dorinda talking about having a file on Sonja.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Normades said:

Did anyone see the blind item about ladies on a reality show keeping files on each other? Lots of guesses it's Sonja and Dorinda. Sounds like it after Dorinda talking about having a file on Sonja.

Oh Lord, I am tired and my eyes/mind are wonky! I read your post as the ladies are keep "flies" on each other and it made sense because it was Sonja/Dorinda! LOL

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Oh Lord, I am tired and my eyes/mind are wonky! I read your post as the ladies are keep "flies" on each other and it made sense because it was Sonja/Dorinda! LOL

Well, I'm not saying they don't keep flies!! That's funny! Been there. Time for a rest.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Normades said:

Yeah, it's Dorinda. She basically admitted it in the Bronx!

tumblr_osac56ulcr1vrjwbvo1_500.gif

• Love 6
On 5/29/2018 at 6:34 PM, Gam2 said:

I have no doubt that JP has tied up Quincy’s money six ways to Sunday. He’s no fool. Although he did marry Sonja. That was a huge slip that I’m sure he’s regretted for years except for that beautiful child. 

Proof once again that men don't have enough blood in their body to fill up both heads at the same time. Forgive me for being crass, I'm old and speak my mind. 

• Love 9
On 6/22/2018 at 11:06 PM, ScoobieDoobs said:

Ah, figured out how to do it, so here ya go-

20180619_191209 (10).jpg

Any updates about Sonja's home being rented?

• Love 3
(edited)

I have never understood the concept of the Sonja Morgan toaster oven. Can anyone enlighten me? How was that a viable business venture?

Wouldn't that be like me trying to sell a Happy Camper popcorn popper?

I don't get it.

Maybe I should try to sell a Happy Camper tent?

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

I have never understood the concept of the Sonja Morgan toaster oven. Can anyone enlighten me? How was that a viable business venture?

I don't get it.

When Sonja first joined the cast she talked a lot about how she did most of her cooking in a toaster oven. They, the producers, would show her cooking in her then toaster oven and she even cooked for another HW (I forget who now) in an episode. She talked a while about writing a TO cookbook but like most of Sonja's ideas, it went no where. Then after Heather joined the show, she was going to market her own TO and lifestyle brand items like oven mitts/ect. Heather even took the time to have her team/friends/experts design a TO box and photograph Sonja with it but Sonja didn't want to find an investor or align herself with a known manufacture of TOs, she wanted/expected Heather/team to do the work for her! Much like Sonja's now clothing/shoe line, she is nothing more than the "face" of it, she really has nothing to do with any actual design nor is she an investor/owner of it. LOL

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Have you ever popped popcorn for someone with the last name Churchill? Because Sanja apparently has cooked for one out of the toaster oven.

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

When Sonja first joined the cast she talked a lot about how she did most of her cooking in a toaster oven. They, the producers, would show her cooking in her then toaster oven and she even cooked for another HW (I forget who now) in an episode. She talked a while about writing a TO cookbook but like most of Sonja's ideas, it went no where. Then after Heather joined the show, she was going to market her own TO and lifestyle brand items like oven mitts/ect. Heather even took the time to have her team/friends/experts design a TO box and photograph Sonja with it but Sonja didn't want to find an investor or align herself with a known manufacture of TOs, she wanted/expected Heather/team to do the work for her! Much like Sonja's now clothing/shoe line, she is nothing more than the "face" of it, she really has nothing to do with any actual design nor is she an investor/owner of it. LOL

She really is a delusional lady.  Good luck with her" SM International Brands".

Seriously?

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Any updates about Sonja's home being rented?

If she's really gonna stick with asking 32 thou a month, Sonja is more likely to get a toaster oven to rent that joint, than any actual real people.

Here's her broker's listing.  Her broker seems serious, even if lunatic Sonja is living on another planet (as usual), thinking anyone would rent her joint for 32 thou a month.

http://www.kristiambrosetti.com/162-east-63rd-street/

And she even has a vid-

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

If she's really gonna stick with asking 32 thou a month, Sonja is more likely to get a toaster oven to rent that joint, than any actual real people.

Here's her broker's listing.  Her broker seems serious, even if lunatic Sonja is living on another planet (as usual), thinking anyone would rent her joint for 32 thou a month.

http://www.kristiambrosetti.com/162-east-63rd-street/

And she even has a vid-

Well, if she thinks that is good marketing, wait until she sees the release of the video for my Happy Camper Tent.

"Entering a green lush forest, gorgeous sunshine on a path leading to a beautiful clearing in the trees. There it is! A bright yellow tent! Zippered front. A second zippered backside for Sonja. Huge, gorgeous screen windows for outsiders to peek into. Plenty of room for 2., maybe 3 if Dorinda is bringing John. Sewn in pockets for your little stash if you are Carole. Two separate sleeping areas for Ramona and Sonja to fight over. A secret doorway for Lu to enjoy her middle of the night escapades. A second tent is included for the rare occasions when Bethenny finds herself the wealthiest homeless person ever".

Welcome to the Happy Camper tent.

• Love 13

Boy, that video is a hoot! Loved how the camerawork made such a deliberate point to verrrrry carefully not show the entire front of the building(near the top), lest anyone see that it’s actually attached to a busy parking garage, gasp!! Just keep focusing on the courtyard, that’s right...there’s a courtyard. Such a nice leafy little courtyard with leaves all strewn in the koi pond. Don’t show the top bedroom where the kid and Tinsley slept. What elevator? Now toss in some random street and park scenes because it’s in a bustling, elegant area! With a courtyard.

Yikes.

It has the potential to be such a beautiful home if that soggy old lady decor was modernized and it was given a much needed update(that busy wallpaper and dark antique furniture/brown kitchen is so dreary)...but even then it likely wouldn’t be worth 30k a month; 12k-18k is a bit more realistic for current rent.

Makes me sad how Sonja so desperately clings to that townhouse—-it really is the only thing she has left of that so-called “legacy.” It’s way too much house just for her and requires ongoing upkeep that she obviously can’t afford.

If she weren’t so damned stupidly stubborn and got a tough and no-nonsense realtor who knew what he/she was doing(hello Beth, why aren’t you sending Fredrick her way already??), she could easily get that place sold and use the money made to move into something far sleeker and smaller on maybe the outskirts of the area or in another stylish part of town...I for one think a move like that would be so good for her. She could start new hobbies and meet new people, adopt a new vibe; but she really is relishing this slutty Mrs. Havisham type role she’s living there way too much.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Sun-Bun said:

Makes me sad how Sonja so desperately clings to that townhouse—-it really is the only thing she has left of that so-called “legacy.”

And incredibly sad that she doesn't consider her daughter to be the finest gift / legacy of that union.  Well in fairness, maybe she does, but we sure don't see that.

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, Sun-Bun said:

Boy, that video is a hoot! Loved how the camerawork made such a deliberate point to verrrrry carefully not show the entire front of the building(near the top), lest anyone see that it’s actually attached to a busy parking garage, gasp!! Just keep focusing on the courtyard, that’s right...there’s a courtyard. Such a nice leafy little courtyard with leaves all strewn in the koi pond. Don’t show the top bedroom where the kid and Tinsley slept. What elevator? Now toss in some random street and park scenes because it’s in a bustling, elegant area! With a courtyard.

Yikes.

It has the potential to be such a beautiful home if that soggy old lady decor was modernized and it was given a much needed update(that busy wallpaper and dark antique furniture/brown kitchen is so dreary)...but even then it likely wouldn’t be worth 30k a month; 12k-18k is a bit more realistic for current rent.

Makes me sad how Sonja so desperately clings to that townhouse—-it really is the only thing she has left of that so-called “legacy.” It’s way too much house just for her and requires ongoing upkeep that she obviously can’t afford.

If she weren’t so damned stupidly stubborn and got a tough and no-nonsense realtor who knew what he/she was doing(hello Beth, why aren’t you sending Fredrick her way already??), she could easily get that place sold and use the money made to move into something far sleeker and smaller on maybe the outskirts of the area or in another stylish part of town...I for one think a move like that would be so good for her. She could start new hobbies and meet new people, adopt a new vibe; but she really is relishing this slutty Mrs. Havisham type role she’s living there way too much.

I believe she still owes quite a bit, a couple of mortgages, because she had to borrow against the house to help pay off the movie studio, so I'm not sure she could make enough to pay everything off AND buy an apartment for what it would sell for.  I believe Andy asked Fredrick what it was worth and his estimate was lower than what Sonja thought it was worth.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, WireWrap said:

If this is true, I wonder if we will see a lawsuit filed against Sonja soon? http://tamaratattles.com/2018/07/20/sonja-by-sonja-morgan-is-actually-overstock-from-target/

About Sonja's e-commerce site, I said this 2  months ago:

This Sonja online mall is nonsense. It's not even as professional or integrated as what most bloggers do when they post advertorials or branded promotions from their advertisers. This is just Sonja opening up some janky e-commerce site and getting some percentage of the sales. Sexy schoolgirl outfits next to Macy's in-house brands next to maternity clothing. It's a sad weird dumb mess.

Sonja is the Sheree of this franchise--full of herself, spending money stupidly, and coming up with even dumber ways of making money. When that toaster oven thing with Cindy came up, Sonja should have put out a cookbook not stunt that she was going to manufacture a toaster oven. After that, put out a book on entertaining. She could have branched out to dinnerware, housewares, and linen. Luann ended up doing this instead. For years, fans have said that she should hire a ghostwriter and lightly fictionalize her life into a series of bubbly summer reads. Kelly Bensimon ended up doing this. Nearly every instinct Sonja has is wrong.

To learn that she's apparently buying overstock and doing a worse version of what Ramona did professionally for decades is embarrassing and not entirely surprising. She hasn't learned what people like her ex learned generations ago--try to earn your money as passively as possibly. Why hold on to stock? It's better to work out deals to get a percentage of sales for every customer who uses the special Sonja coupon code. Or she could enter into a Fabletics type deal. Or a QVC or HSN collection. Hell, even the Countess and Friends seems to feature a couple of songs from Luann, a little banter, and a ton of actual entertainment provided by actual entertainers. Least amount of work for the greatest reward.  

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

To learn that she's apparently buying overstock and doing a worse version of what Ramona did professionally for decades is embarrassing and not entirely surprising. She hasn't learned what people like her ex learned generations ago--try to earn your money as passively as possibly. Why hold on to stock? It's better to work out deals to get a percentage of sales for every customer who uses the special Sonja coupon code. Or she could enter into a Fabletics type deal. Or a QVC or HSN collection. Hell, even the Countess and Friends seems to feature a couple of songs from Luann, a little banter, and a ton of actual entertainment provided by actual entertainers. Least amount of work for the greatest reward.  

I have to wonder where Sonja gets all of her bad advice from. She is so misguided!

• Love 6
10 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

It seems she is not only selling overstocked items from Target at a big mark up, she is selling them under her own "label" by saying they are her part of her Sonja NY designs! I wonder if the real designer or Target knows about this yet? I believe her "shoe line" is the same way. The real designers are going to have a field day cleaning her out when they realize she is claiming she is THE designer. LOL

• Love 5

By the time she spends the cash to walk back all of her missteps, and pay lawsuits 'n such, as I said way ^upthread somewhere, she would be ahead of the game if she just sold the damn townhouse in Man Hat Un, move across the pond to Jersey and either buy or rent an apartment.  Get a job with some generous downtime (in order to be able to film), and put all of this tail-chasing bullshit behind her.

• Love 8

I have to wonder where Sonja gets all of her bad advice from. She is so misguided!

I don't think that she gets bad advice. I think she wants an easy, lazy fix to her problems and doesn't realize that businesses don't run themselves with her as the non working titular head who makes all the money. I just remember the whole debacle with Heather where Heather tried to help her with her insane toaster oven idea and it was just obvious that Sonja expected everyone else to do the work....

• Love 9

Sonja's asking "do I smell like mothballs" made me cringe. I can almost smell her through the TV screen. Ew.

It's so gross and rude that she is sitting on Bethenny's couch with her bare ass and boots! Someone call Ryan Culberson.

On top of this, she tells strange guy that she likes handprints the next day?

I don't know how anyone can stand being around her, she's such a mess.

• Love 9
On 7/23/2018 at 7:52 AM, Happy Camper said:

On top of this, she tells strange guy that she likes handprints the next day?

I don't know how anyone can stand being around her, she's such a mess.

I am bingeing through the past seasons and yesterday's episode (S4) featured Sonja hosting a lame masquerade party where she "forgot" to wear the bottom half of her costume. She bent over and exposed her bare ass. Jill, or course, ran with that. As she was excitedly gossiping to another HW (Alex?) she said Sonja's bum had a "bruise the size of Jill's hand." 

Glad to see that some things never change.

• Love 9