Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Lisin

Sonja Morgan: Don't Call her White Trash

Recommended Posts


55 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Sonja apparently kicked out of a gay bar in Philly.

Sonja: Why were they so mean?

Me: Forget it, Sonja. It's Chinatown Philadelphia.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Sonja apparently kicked out of a gay bar in Philly.

I love Sonja, but not gonna lie — my first thought was, “What did she say/do?”

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

It sounds like she is sloshed.  I was googling for more stories about this but came back empty.  If anyone gets the dirt, please post.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Wait she is listing it for $3 million more than she listed it the last time and it didn’t sell and everyone said it was overpriced? That’s a strategy.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 12

Share this post


Link to post

37 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Wait she is listing it for $3 million more than she listed it the last time and it didn’t sell and everyone said it was overpriced? That’s a strategy.

Maybe she’s selling it with her dishwasher full of her......or furnished with Morgan originals. 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Maybe she’s selling it with her dishwasher full of her......or furnished with Morgan originals. 

I guess you've not been watching House Hunters lately. "Used sex toy dishwashers" and brown ice are hot right now.  I think she's smart to cash in on the trend while it lasts. 🤷🏾‍♀️

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

New York real estate gives my midwestern, flyover heart some serious palpatations.

Same. I try to comfort myself with knowing that I could get 10 acres and a massive farmhouse for a fraction of the price.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Wait she is listing it for $3 million more than she listed it the last time and it didn’t sell and everyone said it was overpriced? That’s a strategy.

I thought the exact same thing.  I thought it was listed last somewhere in the 7’s.  Has the market improved that much in NYC?  Bethenny finally sold her old condo for a loss.

5170648E-5D6D-413A-B4BC-7AE58A6C8004.png

  • Like 2
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

It looks like it’s for sale, rent, or a rent to buy option.  I just don’t understand the price.  It also shows only 1 indoor picture of the bathroom.  The others are of the outdoor space.  This is part of the description:

meticulous landscaped courtyard with koi pond and spacious upper outdoor veranda, like living in Italy! Full service options include: Butler, Chef, Driver, Gardener, Housekeepers (2), Masseuse, Personal Trainer (Yoga & Pilates), Turn-Down Service and night Valet if desired, and parking garage at an additional fee.

Okay then.....Something is going on with her.  She wasn’t at BravoCon, got thrown out of that bar and looks rather depressed in some recent insta pics.

  • Like 5
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah, I nearly choked on the "meticulously landscaped courtyard..." thing.

Not from what I saw it wasn't.  Looked to me like it needed a pressure washer, a good scrubbing, and the removal of a lot less dog mess.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated · Reason: gotta make sense
  • Like 8
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Emmeline said:

It looks like it’s for sale, rent, or a rent to buy option.  I just don’t understand the price.  It also shows only 1 indoor picture of the bathroom.  The others are of the outdoor space.  This is part of the description:

meticulous landscaped courtyard with koi pond and spacious upper outdoor veranda, like living in Italy! Full service options include: Butler, Chef, Driver, Gardener, Housekeepers (2), Masseuse, Personal Trainer (Yoga & Pilates), Turn-Down Service and night Valet if desired, and parking garage at an additional fee.

Okay then.....Something is going on with her.  She wasn’t at BravoCon, got thrown out of that bar and looks rather depressed in some recent insta pics.

The bathroom was how I recognized it as her place. The townhouse might have brown ice and mold issues, but I do love that bathroom.

When she says "full service options" does that mean she's going to restart her intern farm to staff the house?

Is she going to disclose that one of her dogs drowned in the koi pond?

Is she talking about the parking garage next door?

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

The bathroom was how I recognized it as her place. The townhouse might have brown ice and mold issues, but I do love that bathroom.

When she says "full service options" does that mean she's going to restart her intern farm to staff the house?

Is she going to disclose that one of her dogs drowned in the koi pond?

Is she talking about the parking garage next door?

Omg her dog drowned in the pond?? 😫Which dog? 

  • Surprise 5

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

Omg her dog drowned in the pond?? 😫Which dog? 

Not sure which dog. She was talking to two of the interns and mentioned that people weren't allowed there when she wasn't home because, and I quote, "things get clogged, things get broken, the dog drowns in the pond".

  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Not sure which dog. She was talking to two of the interns and mentioned that people weren't allowed there when she wasn't home because, and I quote, "things get clogged, things get broken, the dog drowns in the pond".

Ohhhh so maybe it was like a hypothetical drowning? I HOPE??! 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

18 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

Ohhhh so maybe it was like a hypothetical drowning? I HOPE??! 

It wasn’t. One of the people who “worked” with her talked at a lice show of Bitch Sesh talked about it and apparently there was more than one.

  • Surprise 6
  • Sad 7

Share this post


Link to post

Jesus, Sonja! I am by no means an animal lover, but I would think after the first drowning (or the second — this is Sonja, after all), she would put some sort of safety barrier in place.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, biakbiak said:

It wasn’t. One of the people who “worked” with her talked at a lice show of Bitch Sesh talked about it and apparently there was more than one.

Omg! Now I’m wondering if those pets that she supposedly “rehomed” a few seasons ago might have actually been victims of her stupidity?? That’s horrible 😥

  • Sad 9

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

Omg! Now I’m wondering if those pets that she supposedly “rehomed” a few seasons ago might have actually been victims of her stupidity?? That’s horrible 😥

I think the new owner of the cat posted pictures and an update, at least.

The cat was having some trouble socializing in the new home.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/20/2019 at 9:27 AM, Rosiejuliemom said:

Not sure which dog. She was talking to two of the interns and mentioned that people weren't allowed there when she wasn't home because, and I quote, "things get clogged, things get broken, the dog drowns in the pond".

Was she as nonchalant as this sounds?

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 6

Share this post


Link to post

On 11/21/2019 at 8:50 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Was she as nonchalant as this sounds?

Yup. She just tossed it out there like it was nothing.

She sounded more invested when lecturing interns about which panties are to be worn at a San Tropez amusement park and imploring someone to bring her ice wrapped in one of her french towels instead of a regular dishcloth.

Delusional heaux needs to not ever own another animal. She can pet the Morgan Letters instead.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 9

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/23/2019 at 4:50 PM, Rosiejuliemom said:

Yup. She just tossed it out there like it was nothing.

She's awful. Just awful.

JESUS.

She deserves to be burned in effigy in a toaster oven.

Edited by film noire
  • Like 15
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, film noire said:

She's awful. Just awful.

JESUS.

She deserves to be burned in effigy in a toaster oven.

Hey, there's no reason to drag toaster ovens into this, but you'll notice how uniform the char is on the effigy and how the toaster oven didn't heat up the entire house.

  • Laugh 14

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/18/2019 at 2:46 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Ramonja's spirit animal.  If only he'd have had a decent tote bag.

man-shoved-bags-of-frozen-shrimp-down-pants-in-crustacean-caper

If it's 1 or 2 bags of shrimp, I recommend The Luncher. More than 2, you want to move up to The Tote.

Or if you're my tacky ass aunt, a Louis Vuitton Neverfull will do in a pinch. My aunt and her husband went through this super weird folie au deux type thing in their early 50s. I guess it could have been drugs. They abandoned their kids on the other side of the country. Luckily their youngest was 17, a senior in high school, and cancer free because she had cancer as a child. My aunt and uncle were stopped by store security trying shoplift 2 live lobsters and a bottle of champs in her Neverfull. My aunt was an assistant district attorney and her husband was a financial analyst who worked at a financial firm.

  • Like 3
  • Surprise 9

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/19/2019 at 10:48 AM, biakbiak said:

Wait she is listing it for $3 million more than she listed it the last time and it didn’t sell and everyone said it was overpriced? That’s a strategy.

 

On 11/19/2019 at 3:37 PM, Emmeline said:

I thought the exact same thing.  I thought it was listed last somewhere in the 7’s.  Has the market improved that much in NYC?  Bethenny finally sold her old condo for a loss.

5170648E-5D6D-413A-B4BC-7AE58A6C8004.png

 

On 11/19/2019 at 7:13 PM, Emmeline said:

It looks like it’s for sale, rent, or a rent to buy option.  I just don’t understand the price.  It also shows only 1 indoor picture of the bathroom.  The others are of the outdoor space.  This is part of the description:

meticulous landscaped courtyard with koi pond and spacious upper outdoor veranda, like living in Italy! Full service options include: Butler, Chef, Driver, Gardener, Housekeepers (2), Masseuse, Personal Trainer (Yoga & Pilates), Turn-Down Service and night Valet if desired, and parking garage at an additional fee.

Okay then.....Something is going on with her.  She wasn’t at BravoCon, got thrown out of that bar and looks rather depressed in some recent insta pics.

I'm thinking it's gone for some time without a renter and Sonja's scared that the lack of tenant is making the property look worse and worse to renters and buyers. So she's primarily listing it for sale at this stupid price. It's really got a serious day old fish problem. She needs to slash the price to $5.9, but I think she might have taken a mortgage out during her lawsuit and bankruptcy mishegoss. She might be upside down on that pile of limestone.

She should have moved to the 5th floor when Quincy went to boarding school, prioritized the little money she has to fix the material problems with the house and clearing that courtyard. Not everyone has outdoor space. She needs to make sure people understand how much outdoor space she has. And until she can afford to sell, rent floors 1 - 4. The 5th floor is a self contained suite with a kitchenette. She actually rented it out for a couple of years while she was filming.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Like 7
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post

https://pagesix.com/2020/03/31/sonja-morgan-explains-why-she-is-eating-only-soft-food-during-quarantine/

 

Sonja’s on an extended retreat (how did she finance that?), and clearly planning on not having a healthy bowel movement in the near term. Bird’s gotta fly, fish has got to swim, Sonja’s got to make depressing, irresponsible plans based on some kind of grift. 

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Midnight Cheese said:

https://pagesix.com/2020/03/31/sonja-morgan-explains-why-she-is-eating-only-soft-food-during-quarantine/

 

Sonja’s on an extended retreat (how did she finance that?), and clearly planning on not having a healthy bowel movement in the near term. Bird’s gotta fly, fish has got to swim, Sonja’s got to make depressing, irresponsible plans based on some kind of grift. 

Not sure about a soft food diet (except when I had neck surgery and couldn’t swallow anything).

But I really hope she is responsibly obeying appropriate social distancing 

5B0D521E-AEB4-42D5-A205-F65FFC50A19E.jpeg

Edited by Stats Queen
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, stcroix said:

Anyone know if she's still going to be on this show?

https://www.foodnetwork.com/fn-dish/shows/2020/4/a-fresh-batch-of-celebrity-worst-cooks

It says it airs May 10th. The Worst Cooks in America: Celebrity Edition  I guess Sonya's toaster oven cooking isn't the best...

Most likely. They film these things so far in advance that it was most likely edited and completely in the can before the end of 2019.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Most likely. They film these things so far in advance that it was most likely edited and completely in the can before the end of 2019.

Thank you! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, link417 said:

I am HOWLING with laughter right now!!

 

And still with the dress...

(ETA- just checked her "Image Guru's" SM...yikes...though it does explain a LOT)

Edited by OldButHappy
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/12/2019 at 12:54 AM, Diane Mars said:

Really, Sonja ?!?!? Who do you think you're playing !?? 🤣 Because, it's the SAME outfit AND pictures ! (and it was an easy find, as I have ordered it about 18 months ago, in blue !)

Her blog : https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-11/season-11/blogs/sonja-morgan/sonja-morgan-i-needed

Sonja's website :  https://sonjabysonjamorgan.com/products/faux-leather-turtleneck?variant=20787660718139 

Vs. Aliexpress (the one I purchased more than one year ago) : https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Plus-size-women-blouse-fashion-elegent-Turtleneck-long-sleeve-shirt-female-tops-2017-autumn-winter-pu/32799197735.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.27424c4d0MTJTG
 

Capture.PNG

Auto quoting myself, more than one year ago 🙂

Edited by Diane Mars
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/14/2015 at 9:43 AM, jinjer said:

I remember when it was announced that Sonja would be joining the show and the promo photo of her was that formal shot of her in a ball gown maybe with her daughter.  And I thought - Oh a real bluebood.  She is going to be so proper!  Lol.  Was I wrong!

john-Morgan1.jpg

She's not a blueblood...she comes from a rural background in Upstate New York...humble beginnings. She was the coat girl at a fancy New York restaurant when she met JP. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/22/2019 at 11:37 AM, jinjer said:

Is it me or did Sonja suddenly get hippy/thigh heavy? She was always so slim.

She's put on some menopausal weight in her stomach and thighs...the heavy drinking is also giving her a bloated look.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/8/2015 at 4:40 PM, beaker73 said:

I am so sick and tired of hearing about Sonja's "businesses" and all her real estate.  She's got nothing and is just embarrassing herself.  Once again in her blog she mentions how important the house is, how she needs to provide stability for Quincy.  Isn't her kid a teenager now? Doesn't she go to boarding school? I assume she's also spending time with Old Man Morgan, so how much time is she really at Sonja's home? The home filled with 20-something "interns" and 20-something German gigolo/models.   Does she really think Q will melt into a puddle of despair if she traded in Grey Gardens for an apartment on the UES? Please.

 

She was a hot drunken mess at Dorinda's cocktail party and it looks like next week is even worse. After the energy suck that was RHOBH, I'm not sure that I'm ready for Kim Richards 2.0. 

Her daughter is in college now...Sonja probably visits her and hits on all the freshmen guys there.

  • Like 3
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, BrownBear2012 said:

She's not a blueblood...she comes from a rural background in Upstate New York...humble beginnings. She was the coat girl at a fancy New York restaurant when she met JP. 

She looked regal in that photo!  What a come down!

  • Like 7
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

Sonja must be really hurting for money.  She's a 'contestant' on the new season of Worst Cooks in America - Celebrity Edition.  She looks B.A.D.  I didn't recognize her when I saw the commercial and didn't realize it was SJM until I heard her voice.  She's unrecognizable.  Very little of her usual makeup, if any at all, her hair was a darker, dirty looking shade of light brown, curly, and her face and chest look like she's gained 25 pounds.  She was wearing a frumpy, flowered, v-neck top with ruffles, I think and a jacket of some type with it..  Trying to be noticed, of course, she hauled out a toaster oven to cook with.  The first episode, I believe, is Sunday, May 10 at 9pm EDT.

  • Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Surprise 2

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, sasha206 said:

She looked regal in that photo!  What a come down!

Well...she was a lot younger in that photo and with the Morgan $$$ it afforded her the luxury of wearing top designer dresses and having a staff of people to get her photo ready.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size