Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Lisin

Sonja Morgan: Don't Call her White Trash

Recommended Posts

On 5/4/2021 at 9:48 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

I’m not sure is this link has been posted, but it had so many great photos of Sonja and her townhouse.   She really looks good with a more natural look.  
 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8740219/Sonja-Morgan-debuts-bottom-remodel-Manhattan-townhouse-market-8-75-MILLION.html

This place is a dream.  I could weep.  Thank you.

Sonja has a totally different face in those closeups.

Does anyone think if she gets rid of the house she'll regret it?

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Quote

Does anyone think if she gets rid of the house she'll regret it?

She might, more on an emotional level if anything, as it is a reminder of her Lady Morgan days. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

This place is a dream.  I could weep.  Thank you.

It has a very strange layout, which leaves it with shockingly few bedrooms, fairly small closets, bathrooms that take up half the floors, and an unfinished basement. It had 5 bedrooms, but one is the office/library across from the dining room. There's Quincy's floor (a bedroom with an ensuite bathroom and a separate bathroom that takes up half the floor) and Sonja's floor. The top floor has two bedrooms, a bathroom, kitchenette, and washer dryer. Sonja has frequently rented out the top floor. It also makes an ideal nanny or mother-in-law suite, but also leaves the house with 3 bedrooms only 2 of which are actually useable as bedrooms. The basement has full height ceilings, a fireplace, and the elevator goes all the way down, but the basement isn't finished and needs a bunch of work. The layout of house is kind of awful and the whole space needs to be rethought.

Quote

Does anyone think if she gets rid of the house she'll regret it?

11 hours ago, Hiyo said:

She might, more on an emotional level if anything, as it is a reminder of her Lady Morgan days. 

Most of the real estate professionals who have commented on the place have said it isn't worth more than $7 million and honestly not worth much more than $6 million. She took out a $3 million mortgage on it to deal with the movie lawsuit. Selling doesn't leave her with much left over. Old Man Morgan owes her $3 million from the divorce. However, Sonja neglected to mention that she owes him $3.5 million from the divorce. If she sells that house, he'll absolutely come after his missing $500K. After taxes and fees from the sale, it's doubtful that she'll be left with the kind of money she needs to buy a nice apartment where she wants to buy. She'd need about $1.5 million to buy a decent size 2 bedroom apartment in her current neighborhood.

  • Like 5
  • Useful 9

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

It has a very strange layout, which leaves it with shockingly few bedrooms, fairly small closets, bathrooms that take up half the floors, and an unfinished basement. It had 5 bedrooms, but one is the office/library across from the dining room. There's Quincy's floor (a bedroom with an ensuite bathroom and a separate bathroom that takes up half the floor) and Sonja's floor. The top floor has two bedrooms, a bathroom, kitchenette, and washer dryer. Sonja has frequently rented out the top floor. It also makes an ideal nanny or mother-in-law suite, but also leaves the house with 3 bedrooms only 2 of which are actually useable as bedrooms. The basement has full height ceilings, a fireplace, and the elevator goes all the way down, but the basement isn't finished and needs a bunch of work. The layout of house is kind of awful and the whole space needs to be rethought.

Most of the real estate professionals who have commented on the place have said it isn't worth more than $7 million and honestly not worth much more than $6 million. She took out a $3 million mortgage on it to deal with the movie lawsuit. Selling doesn't leave her with much left over. Old Man Morgan owes her $3 million from the divorce. However, Sonja neglected to mention that she owes him $3.5 million from the divorce. If she sells that house, he'll absolutely come after his missing $500K. After taxes and fees from the sale, it's doubtful that she'll be left with the kind of money she needs to buy a nice apartment where she wants to buy. She'd need about $1.5 million to buy a decent size 2 bedroom apartment in her current neighborhood.

That sounds really bizarre!! I think another problem is the staircase using up a lot of space. 
Did Sonja actually pay someone to repair her elevator?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

It has a very strange layout, which leaves it with shockingly few bedrooms, fairly small closets, bathrooms that take up half the floors, and an unfinished basement. It had 5 bedrooms, but one is the office/library across from the dining room. There's Quincy's floor (a bedroom with an ensuite bathroom and a separate bathroom that takes up half the floor) and Sonja's floor. The top floor has two bedrooms, a bathroom, kitchenette, and washer dryer. Sonja has frequently rented out the top floor. It also makes an ideal nanny or mother-in-law suite, but also leaves the house with 3 bedrooms only 2 of which are actually useable as bedrooms. The basement has full height ceilings, a fireplace, and the elevator goes all the way down, but the basement isn't finished and needs a bunch of work. The layout of house is kind of awful and the whole space needs to be rethought.

I wish we could see the original layout. What is interesting to me is the lack of rear stairs and I think they had them taken out during the original renovation/construction. My guess, looking at the floor plans and the photos, is the rear rooms (office, kitchen, study, terrace) are modern additions and the fifth floor, which would have been servants quarters, was completely rebuilt to be able to hold all of the roof mounted mechanical equipment (there are three air conditioning condensers alone, and all of the ventilation, and a few satellite dishes).

The downstairs living room would have been the original kitchen and there would have been back stairs up to the dining room. The original bathrooms would have been on each floor in the middle of the house, in line with the bathroom on the parlor floor and fifth floor. The bedroom on the parlor floor would have been, wait for it, the original parlor, and the third and fourth floor giant bathrooms would have been bedrooms originally. Horses would have been kept at a nearby stable street.

Historic residential architecture is my hobby and I have a bunch of books on NY townhouses and apartment buildings. I live for this sh*t ☺️

ETA: I'm guessing when Sonja lived there with OMM and Q, they had live-in help on the fifth floor.

Edited by RedDelicious
  • Like 10
  • Useful 9

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/11/2021 at 1:30 PM, RedDelicious said:

I wish we could see the original layout. What is interesting to me is the lack of rear stairs and I think they had them taken out during the original renovation/construction. My guess, looking at the floor plans and the photos, is the rear rooms (office, kitchen, study, terrace) are modern additions and the fifth floor, which would have been servants quarters, was completely rebuilt to be able to hold all of the roof mounted mechanical equipment (there are three air conditioning condensers alone, and all of the ventilation, and a few satellite dishes).

The downstairs living room would have been the original kitchen and there would have been back stairs up to the dining room. The original bathrooms would have been on each floor in the middle of the house, in line with the bathroom on the parlor floor and fifth floor. The bedroom on the parlor floor would have been, wait for it, the original parlor, and the third and fourth floor giant bathrooms would have been bedrooms originally. Horses would have been kept at a nearby stable street.

Historic residential architecture is my hobby and I have a bunch of books on NY townhouses and apartment buildings. I live for this sh*t ☺️

ETA: I'm guessing when Sonja lived there with OMM and Q, they had live-in help on the fifth floor.

Where were you yesterday? I looked at a townhouse and I love the location, view but the floor plan is weird to me. 
 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

8 hours ago, Feline Goddess said:

Sonja by Sonja Morgan is now available at Walmart. 

I’m going to tell my intern/personal assistant to arrange for Walmart to close the store to the public so that I may view the JP MORGAN Chase COLLECTION without wearing a COVID mask. 
Just kidding. I sincerely like Sutton/RHOBH. If I had that much disposable income….


Reap/Sow

So it’s great that I can purchase her (very personal) visionary designs and trash can liners at the same store.

  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/22/2021 at 8:33 PM, Feline Goddess said:

Sonja by Sonja Morgan is now available at Walmart. 

😂 Is it next to the Drew Barrymore air fryers? 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

She wants $8.75 million… and her grand entrance stairs look like my basement stairs, after my kids, dog and cat have thoroughly trashed them.

C63F6954-A90A-4214-B1CA-31CF09643ADE.jpeg

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post

Lol the renovation doesn’t make it look any better to me unless I am missing certain photos. I’m sure someone will end up buying it tho. I’ve never liked it I thought it always looked tacky and the garden doesn’t seem that great to me. I guess I shouldn’t judge tho I am living in a house that is not even worth 1 million dollars lol.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, Marley said:

Lol the renovation doesn’t make it look any better to me unless I am missing certain photos. I’m sure someone will end up buying it tho. I’ve never liked it I thought it always looked tacky and the garden doesn’t seem that great to me. I guess I shouldn’t judge tho I am living in a house that is not even worth 1 million dollars lol.

I could see someone wanting to buy it at a much lower price then gut renovating it. 

  • Like 5
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Ryan from MDLNY was on WWHL and said that they are selling townhouses quickly now. The subtext of his opinion, in my opinion, was that if Sonja would price it reasonably, she could still walk away with a lot of cash.

  • Like 5
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Ryan from MDLNY was on WWHL and said that they are selling townhouses quickly now. The subtext of his opinion, in my opinion, was that if Sonja would price it reasonably, she could still walk away with a lot of cash.

I’ve been looking at them for a while now and am surprised how many are on the market! I toured 12 last week. My problem has been the few I’ve really loved were either out of budget or need too much work. The one I truly want due to location, size has an awkward layout that would require more than I’d want to put in to it considering the price they want for it. 

I think she’s scared inside of letting it go. I can understand that. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, LemonSoda said:

I’ve been looking at them for a while now and am surprised how many are on the market! I toured 12 last week. My problem has been the few I’ve really loved were either out of budget or need too much work. The one I truly want due to location, size has an awkward layout that would require more than I’d want to put in to it considering the price they want for it. 

I think she’s scared inside of letting it go. I can understand that. 

I totally can imagine the cost of updating a townhouse for the 2020s and owners wanting to offset that. But I also completely sympathize with you for how much that drives the price up.

I am curious about the awkward layout. Do you have the time to elaborate?

Sonja is definitely afraid of saying goodbye to that home. But if she ever does, she will still babble and shriek about her Morgan identity.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I totally can imagine the cost of updating a townhouse for the 2020s and owners wanting to offset that. But I also completely sympathize with you for how much that drives the price up.

I am curious about the awkward layout. Do you have the time to elaborate?

Sonja is definitely afraid of saying goodbye to that home. But if she ever does, she will still babble and shriek about her Morgan identity.

Can I DM you the specifics? 

Another problem is when someone else has renovated and it’s not your taste. So many places I’ve viewed are super glossy, modern, but blah. I don’t want all that black marble or sleek fireplace. I want a real townhouse with character not a glassy glossy showplace that will look dated in a few years. 

Sonja really needs good therapy and the strength to create an identity for herself, something to also financially sustain herself. It was cute how flirty she was with the fishing instructor. I think if she dropped some of the ego, she could find real happiness with a non-Wallet man. 

Edited by LemonSoda
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, LemonSoda said:

Can I DM you the specifics? 

Another problem is when someone else has renovated and it’s not your taste. So many places I’ve viewed are super glossy, modern, but blah. I don’t want all that black marble or sleek fireplace. I want a real townhouse with character not a glassy glossy showplace that will look dated in a few years. 

Sonja really needs good therapy and the strength to create an identity for herself, something to also financially sustain herself. It was cute how flirty she was with the fishing instructor. I think if she dropped some of the ego, she could find real happiness with a non-Wallet man. 

Yes, please DM me. Thank you very much.

Yes, again. You can see how much money they spent, so it’d be obscene to rip it out. But the bones are so good. Sigh.

She and the fishing instructor were so natural and comfortable together. I don’t think she made any overt, vulgar comments in his presence. There was genuine chemistry between them. Her ego will land her in a senior citizen retirement facility contracting additional STDs.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Yes, please DM me. Thank you very much.

Yes, again. You can see how much money they spent, so it’d be obscene to rip it out. But the bones are so good. Sigh.

She and the fishing instructor were so natural and comfortable together. I don’t think she made any overt, vulgar comments in his presence. There was genuine chemistry between them. Her ego will land her in a senior citizen retirement facility contracting addition STDs.

It’s not popular to say but Sonja does have many good attributes and when she’s being natural, it makes me sad that she holds herself back with so much ridiculousness. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, LemonSoda said:

It’s not popular to say but Sonja does have many good attributes and when she’s being natural, it makes me sad that she holds herself back with so much ridiculousness. 

She definitely has good attributes but the drinking and not letting go of the past is so very self-destructive. She really needs good therapy and to find herself again.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Stats Queen said:

She definitely has good attributes but the drinking and not letting go of the past is so very self-destructive. She really needs good therapy and to find herself again.

I agree! 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, LemonSoda said:

I agree! 

Sonja is my favorite. And while I agree some therapy and a strong business partner/mentor would do her good, I also think many of these antics we see are part of her shtick to try to be entertaining. She clearly does not drink like this when not filming because, as I've said before, if she did, we'd be reading about it on Page Six weekly. 

  • Like 4
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, politichick said:

Sonja is my favorite. And while I agree some therapy and a strong business partner/mentor would do her good, I also think many of these antics we see are part of her shtick to try to be entertaining. She clearly does not drink like this when not filming because, as I've said before, if she did, we'd be reading about it on Page Six weekly. 

This is something I actually think about a lot. How much or how little of the “personality” we see on these shows is genuine or not? I think she needs to be on tv (financially) so she keeps it up. 

  • Like 5
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

I would like to ask those of you in the know regarding NYC real estate, how is the current pricing, based on the condition of the home, location and market?

It clearly needs work, but the location next to the garage has to be a downfall.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I’m not sure why I subjected myself to WWHL tonight. But. Sonja saying she dated both Ryan Serhant and Eric Clapton was worth it! And saying once again she knew John John and Madonna.

The woman has gotten around. Or is delusional. Or both! 

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 6
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

29 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

I’m not sure why I subjected myself to WWHL tonight. But. Sonja saying she dated both Ryan Serhant and Eric Clapton was worth it! And saying once again she knew John John and Madonna.

The woman has gotten around. Or is delusional. Or both! 

Serhant I believe.  Clapton not a fucking chance.

This has been bugging me- why are her initials STAM?  Sonja (originally Sonia) Treemont Morgan.  Where does the A come from?

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, heatherchandler said:

Serhant I believe.  Clapton not a fucking chance.

This has been bugging me- why are her initials STAM?  Sonja (originally Sonia) Treemont Morgan.  Where does the A come from?

Adams Morgan. I believe Adams is from the MIL, a relative of John Quincy Adams, hence her daughter’s name.

I’m with you….have a very hard time believing Clapton! Andy was SHOCKED!

  • Like 4
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, CSunshine76 said:

I’m not sure why I subjected myself to WWHL tonight. But. Sonja saying she dated both Ryan Serhant and Eric Clapton was worth it! And saying once again she knew John John and Madonna.

The woman has gotten around. Or is delusional. Or both! 

How about Studio 54!  She was only 16 when it closed and probably still in high school somewhere in upstate New York.  I'm giving the side eye to her claim of being outside with the drag queens and her gay friends being flagged into 54 by Steve Rubell.  

  • Like 7
  • Useful 4

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, ichbin said:

How about Studio 54!  She was only 16 when it closed and probably still in high school somewhere in upstate New York.  I'm giving the side eye to her claim of being outside with the drag queens and her gay friends being flagged into 54 by Steve Rubell.  

Ha! Yes! The woman really does live in an alternate universe!!

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, ichbin said:

How about Studio 54!  She was only 16 when it closed and probably still in high school somewhere in upstate New York.  I'm giving the side eye to her claim of being outside with the drag queens and her gay friends being flagged into 54 by Steve Rubell.  

 

16 hours ago, CSunshine76 said:

Ha! Yes! The woman really does live in an alternate universe!!

Either Sonja's living in an alternate universe, or totally lying about her age (which I've thought a few times since she's been on RHONY)!  

  • Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, njbchlover said:

 

Either Sonja's living in an alternate universe, or totally lying about her age (which I've thought a few times since she's been on RHONY)!  

The drinking age was 18 or 19 at that time so age wasn’t an issue with fake ID. But her being upstate?   Maybe, she would be the type to take an hours long bus to NYV 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

 

On 6/29/2021 at 10:26 PM, ichbin said:

How about Studio 54!  She was only 16 when it closed and probably still in high school somewhere in upstate New York.  I'm giving the side eye to her claim of being outside with the drag queens and her gay friends being flagged into 54 by Steve Rubell.  

Where are you getting her age from? All I have seen is that she was born in 1963 and would have been 23 when the club aspect of Studio 54 closed for good (1986) and would have had several years in NYC at that time if she went to FIT out of high school and plenty of time to have overlapped with Rubell’s ownership. That said she is a pathological liar so she could be lying even if it could be technically true.

edited wrong school!  

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Where are you getting her age from? All I have seen is that she was born in 1963 and would have been 23 when the club aspect of Studio 54 closed for good (1986) and would have had several years in NYC at that time if she went to FIT out of high school and plenty of time to have overlapped with Rubell’s ownership. That said she is a pathological liar so she could be lying even if it could be technically true.

The Rubell/Shrager days of Studio 54 fame ended early February 1980.  Final party on 2/3/80 with Rubell and Shrager going to prison on 2/4/80. They then sold Studio 54 to new owners.  Sonja specifically spoke of being flagged for entry by Steve Rubell, dating her a only a few months past her 16th birthday at most. 

  • Like 2
  • Useful 3
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, ichbin said:

Sonja specifically spoke of being flagged for entry by Steve Rubell, dating her a only a few months past her 16th birthday at most. 

Or she could have easily confused which club Rubell invited her into, they went to prison for a brief time and then opened The Palladium which was the prime party spot in the mid 80s when Studio 54  was still open and while not as happening as The Palladium still a thing. I mean as I stated I think she is a pathological liar but she could have easily hung  with him at his current or former club. And I imagine she did coke frequently with Peter Gatien who would eventually buy The Palladium and open The Limelight.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Like 2
  • Useful 4

Share this post


Link to post

Meanwhile I’m over here imagining a 24-year old Ramona and her purple thong having Turtle Time in the last days of disco 😆

ETA: I still say I would LOVE to see photos of Ramona and Sonja going out when they were friends before they each got married. Can you even imagine the trouble those two got into in their 20s/30s!

Edited by RedDelicious
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 11

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/29/2021 at 10:26 PM, ichbin said:

How about Studio 54!  She was only 16 when it closed and probably still in high school somewhere in upstate New York.  I'm giving the side eye to her claim of being outside with the drag queens and her gay friends being flagged into 54 by Steve Rubell.  

 

On 6/29/2021 at 10:36 PM, CSunshine76 said:

Ha! Yes! The woman really does live in an alternate universe!!

I have no idea whether Sonja was there or not, but in the documentary Studio 54, they said it was common to allow under age teenagers in...

  • Like 1
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post

Sonja celebrity namdropping on WWHL this week.

Aye, aye, aye. She did it again. Andy played a game with her titled "has Sonja met them?!" or something close to that.  If you didnt see that show, you gotta catch it just for that segment alone. It aired Tuesday, 6/29/21. She was on with Leah.

I don't want to call Sonja a liar, but she sure embellishes. I think Sonja passing a celebrity in a hall way constitutes her "knowing " them, or partying with them.

When Carole was a regular on RHONY several seasons ago, the first time a drunken Sonja namedropped, as in "I partied with John, John and Madonna", Carole* clarified that John had not been called that since he was little and no one that really knew him called him that. We (the public) know that childhood name from the JFK and Jackie days of yore. Point being, Sonja outed herself as a liar by referring to him what anyone in the general public -  who truly did not know him -  would say. 

She really is a piece of work.

* As you know Carole Radziwill married John's cousin, Anthony Radziwill, and was very, very close with John and his wife, Carolyn,  when they were tragically killed. 

 

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, Bossa Nova said:

When Carole was a regular on RHONY several seasons ago, the first time a drunken Sonja namedropped, as in "I partied with John, John and Madonna", Carole* clarified that John had not been called that since he was little and no one that really knew him called him that. We (the public) know that childhood name from the JFK and Jackie days of yore. Point being, Sonja outed herself as a liar by referring to him what anyone in the general public -  who truly did not know him -  would say. 

Not saying Sonja ever actually partied with him on P Diddy's yacht, but Sonja strikes me as the type of person that, if she gets a name in her head, will call you that, no matter what, especially if she thinks it's cute. I imagine when she met him (giving her the benefit of the doubt-though I highly doubt it's warranted) she probably said "oh my god, it's John-John" and continued to call him that regardless of any attempt at correcting her ad nauseum (assuming she'd ever met him, even if at an event or cocktail party, or in her job as hostess).

I do have to give her credit for claiming to have been on "P Diddy's" yacht, as opposed to Heather's experience in the heart of Black America working with "Puffy". 😁

Edited by SweetieDarling · Reason: I forgot the sexy J
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

I am not sure if this means anything but last night I dreamed that I was Sonja, in my dream I could not comprehend what was going on around me.  

Should I be worried?

  • Laugh 18

Share this post


Link to post

S5Ep1 Sonja mentioned Eric Clapton and his pool cue bag when she and Aviva went to the salon for pedicures and Aviva had her backup leg in a bag 😆

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/2/2021 at 3:10 PM, Bossa Nova said:

I don't want to call Sonja a liar, but she sure embellishes. I think Sonja passing a celebrity in a hall way constitutes her "knowing " them, or partying with them.

When Carole was a regular on RHONY several seasons ago, the first time a drunken Sonja namedropped, as in "I partied with John, John and Madonna", Carole* clarified that John had not been called that since he was little and no one that really knew him called him that. We (the public) know that childhood name from the JFK and Jackie days of yore. Point being, Sonja outed herself as a liar by referring to him what anyone in the general public -  who truly did not know him -  would say. 

She really is a piece of work.

Yeah, I know there's been a kind of Sonja renaissance this season among fan opinion but her lies have always struck me as coming from elitism rather than bubble-headedness. 

Luann is outright mean to Sonja because they're fishing in the same man-pool (and Lu doesn't consider Ramona to be competition) and their scenes may be the only time I feel a little bad for Son. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Did Sonja date Eric Clapton during his drinking days? I read his autobiography. He dated women whose names he didn’t know 😂

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 12

Share this post


Link to post

A bartender told me that Sonya was out and about last night eating at a high end Manhattan restaurant with about 10 guys(her gay group, what did she call them ?).  
And to no one’s surprise here she was loud obnoxious and drunk.   So much for cleaning up during break.   

  • Like 2
  • Useful 11
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

11 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

My first thought when reading this was that Heather was being hyperbolic. I mean, as messed up as Sonja is, I just don't like to imagine her being this damaged. And yet ... Sonja's thirsty as hell ass has not filed a lawsuit yet. This detail is making me think that Heather could be telling the truth. Ugh.

Remember the Joanna Krupa/Brandi Glanville mess? This would not be the first Howife-vagina lawsuit on the books.

I'm waiting, girls...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, eXiled said:

My first thought when reading this was that Heather was being hyperbolic. I mean, as messed up as Sonja is, I just don't like to imagine her being this damaged. And yet ... Sonja's thirsty as hell ass has not filed a lawsuit yet. This detail is making me think that Heather could be telling the truth. Ugh.

Remember the Joanna Krupa/Brandi Glanville mess? This would not be the first Howife-vagina lawsuit on the books.

I'm waiting, girls...

So this might be a weird party trick of Sonja's. She and Flagg start joking about it around the 5 minute mark.

 

  • Like 1
  • Useful 6

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size