Type keyword(s) to search

Sonja Morgan: Don't Call her White Trash

• Start Topic

I am anticipating the cabaret scene with Sonja deliberately loosening her wrap dress. Someone, help me understand her. Why does she expose herself so often? Does she think she looks really sexy? When she performed that caburlesque act, and we saw her a- - cheeks flapping, I was very embarrassed for Quincy. I don’t know what her objective is. Will men see her exposed body and want to date her? She just wants attention? But it’s not good attention, is it? Ugh. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I am anticipating the cabaret scene with Sonja deliberately loosening her wrap dress. Someone, help me understand her. Why does she expose herself so often? Does she think she looks really sexy? When she performed that caburlesque act, and we saw her a- - cheeks flapping, I was very embarrassed for Quincy. I don’t know what her objective is. Will men see her exposed body and want to date her? She just wants attention? But it’s not good attention, is it? Ugh. 

Yes, it's weird -- she has some serious exhibitionist tendencies. I cannot imagine what her daughter thinks.

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

That and the scenes of her not wearing underwear Eg: on Bethenny's couch. So gross. She is pathetic. So sorry for her daughter.

• Love 5

So am I the only person who saw Sonja on WWHL this week?  Her whole anecdote about the time she was mugged for 3 or 4 minutes on an elevator . . . by knife point . . . by the rapist who didn't rape her was just, well, something.  Andy and Michael Rapaport had nowhere to go with the story. 

• Love 5
On 8/10/2018 at 1:26 AM, smores said:

So am I the only person who saw Sonja on WWHL this week?  Her whole anecdote about the time she was mugged for 3 or 4 minutes on an elevator . . . by knife point . . . by the rapist who didn't rape her was just, well, something.  

That throwaway line of hers -- "It was the Eastside rapist, but I didn't get raped!" -- with the upraised shoulders and borderline disappointed "ruh roh" in her voice?  WHAT WAS THAT? So odd, even for Lady Diaper.

Link here for those who missed it -- the story starts 45 seconds in:

http://www.bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live-with-andy-cohen/season-15/episode-132/videos/sonja-morgan-says-she-was-held

Edited by film noire
  • Love 6

I watched the little video of them getting ready for the reunion and was totally surprised by Sonja’s interview while she’s in hair and makeup. She’s composed and thoughtful. Such a change from her usual wackiness. 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, smores said:

So am I the only person who saw Sonja on WWHL this week?  Her whole anecdote about the time she was mugged for 3 or 4 minutes on an elevator . . . by knife point . . . by the rapist who didn't rape her was just, well, something.  Andy and Michael Rapaport had nowhere to go with the story. 

No I saw it. And she wanted to go on but Andy was wrapping up for time.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, smores said:

The rapist maybe recognized her and was afraid of getting a STD.  She really grosses me out.  She's so dirty in so many ways. 

• Love 7
On ‎7‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 9:47 PM, HunterHunted said:

To learn that she's apparently buying overstock and doing a worse version of what Ramona did professionally for decades is embarrassing and not entirely surprising. She hasn't learned what people like her ex learned generations ago--try to earn your money as passively as possibly. Why hold on to stock? It's better to work out deals to get a percentage of sales for every customer who uses the special Sonja coupon code. Or she could enter into a Fabletics type deal. Or a QVC or HSN collection. Hell, even the Countess and Friends seems to feature a couple of songs from Luann, a little banter, and a ton of actual entertainment provided by actual entertainers. Least amount of work for the greatest reward.  

To her credit, Ramona's business was different, in that she wasn't claiming the clothes were her designs.  She bought overstock from dept stores and sold to the outlet stores like TJ Maxx and Marshall's.  I wonder if she closed the business because the opportunities dried up.  I was reading an article about outlet stores, and how the major stores now design and manufacture clothes and accessories specifically FOR their outlets.  So most of what's at Nordstrom Rack was never in a main Nordstrom store.  Vera Bradley (a particular favorite of mine) produces bags specifically for their outlet stores - the "tell" is that the inside is a solid color, not a coordinating pattern.

Sonja of course is just lying again.

• Love 2

I don't think that Sonja adds anything interesting to the show. Bethenny, Lu, Dorinda and Ramona have bigger than life personalities. Sonja could be absent from the show and I wouldn't even notice. I think she just remains because people pity her and she needs the money. I wish they would bring on someone interesting to replace her.

I don't care if she gets invited back to WWHL. She may be entertaining there, but she just is not RH material anymore.

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

I was in the hardware store a few weeks ago, and look what I found, a Snatch Block tool!  I laughed to myself when I thought about Sonja.  As many times as I go into hardware/auto parts stores, I had never seen this particular tool before!

The snatch block tool is made by MeanMother no less. lol

• Love 5
4 hours ago, ChitChat said:

I was in the hardware store a few weeks ago, and look what I found, a Snatch Block tool!  I laughed to myself when I thought about Sonja.  As many times as I go into hardware/auto parts stores, I had never seen this particular tool before!

I can’t figure out what this Mean Mother does. Does it protect your computer from cyber theft? Snatch is such a funny word. Say it ten times fast. 

• Love 2
On 8/15/2018 at 11:34 PM, jumper sage said:

I just saw Sonja on WWHL and she looked weird.  Either she is doing her eyes weird or she got some work done.

I've seen her a couple of times when she looked odd too, but, I think it was due to very dark eyebrows.  I recently saw a couple of Orange County housewives getting Microblading on their brows, so,  I looked it up and found that right after that procedure, your brows appear substantially darker than what you want.  However, they fade and after a week or two, the brow color lightens to the shade you want, so, I'm now thinking that this is what was going on with Sonja's brows.  It would explain why she looked like that. 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I've seen her a couple of times when she looked odd too, but, I think it was due to very dark eyebrows.  I recently saw a couple of Orange County housewives getting Microblading on their brows, so,  I looked it up and found that right after that procedure, your brows appear substantially darker than what you want.  However, they fade and after a week or two, the brow color lightens to the shade you want, so, I'm now thinking that this is what was going on with Sonja's brows.  It would explain why she looked like t

As a microbladee I can say with assurity that she had her brows bladed.  The other thing that happens is that sometimes people like them so much they go back and have them darkened up a bit.  I’m resisting that.  Carole may be looking at this soon.  Age, thyroid, general blondeness lead to bald patches, lack of fullness etc.  And for myself it took 5 minutes off my day.  I look better soaking wet in the pool.  And it’s a bit like a brow lift for just looking younger.  

• Love 5
54 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

As a microbladee I can say with assurity that she had her brows bladed.  The other thing that happens is that sometimes people like them so much they go back and have them darkened up a bit.  I’m resisting that.  Carole may be looking at this soon.  Age, thyroid, general blondeness lead to bald patches, lack of fullness etc.  And for myself it took 5 minutes off my day.  I look better soaking wet in the pool.  And it’s a bit like a brow lift for just looking younger.  

I've been considering it.  My brows used to be very thick and dark, but, not now.  I'm resisting, because there is maintenance, and I don't want to add to another chore in my life. lol  They are a little on the thin side, but, not too bad. I'm holding on a little longer. 

• Love 1

I'm definitely considering it. I went in for a consultation earlier in the year.

So once I had to fill in bald spot, use mascara like thickener, serum everyday ... the upkeep of once every 2 years seemed minor.  Then Benefit cosmetics pulled my favorite thickener because, I don't know it blinded bunnies, I just snapped and made the micro blade appointment.  Promise my last off topic.  I'll take it to small talk.

• Love 3

How does Sonja relate to her ex-husband's wife, Connie.  They were married in 2010.  Here's a link for a photo of them. I think he's younger than Sonja. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=connie+h.+morgan&rlz=1C1CAFA_enUS634US634&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiCp7_D08fdAhXR11MKHUHFCH8QsAR6BAgEEAE&biw=1600&bih=789#imgrc=osqiwVmIEbdJNM:

I found this about it:

https://champagneandshade.com/2018/09/07/sonja-morgan-ex-new-wife-connie/

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 1

Although I am SURE that Sonja can't access Quincy's money, I would bet my ass that she will hit Q up for stuff (and maybe cash) until the day she dies. Cuz we all know Miss Q is a bona-fide heiress, with the REAL money.  What did Sonja ever do to get JAMorgan to marry her? Is she really that good in the sack? Or did she drug him, or hypnotize him? WTF?

• Love 6
19 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Good find! And one of the very few pix of Sonja where her face is in repose and we can see she has teeth. Usually (especially since she became a HW) Sonja cultivates the pursed-n-pouty lips look.  

• Love 4
9 hours ago, SCS said:

Good find! And one of the very few pix of Sonja where her face is in repose and we can see she has teeth. Usually (especially since she became a HW) Sonja cultivates the pursed-n-pouty lips look.  

I hate Sonja’s pursed-and-pouty look. But there’s a photo of Quincy with the same thing going on. Is it affected or genetic?

• Love 2
On 9/27/2018 at 9:54 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

I hate Sonja’s pursed-and-pouty look. But there’s a photo of Quincy with the same thing going on. Is it affected or genetic?

My guess is Q is simply following Mama's lead. Let us hope it doesn't extend to Life Commando!

• Love 3

My sister was in close proximity to Ramona, Sonja, and Luann this week. She said they are just like they are on the show, Sonja especially. And that the others left with their drivers but Sonja just walked out of the establishment and on her way. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, chewycandy said:

My sister was in close proximity to Ramona, Sonja, and Luann this week. She said they are just like they are on the show, Sonja especially. And that the others left with their drivers but Sonja just walked out of the establishment and on her way. 

Was this in Manhattan? Which neighborhood? Were they filming? I like the idea of them hanging out together even when not filming.

Did Sonja pass gas while in close proximity to your sister?

• Love 5
On 10/14/2018 at 8:17 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Try this @hoodooznoodooz.  ^Up there, it was merely a screen grab.

Do we think the invisible text is I'm hosting the biggest Halloween bash in NYC this year and I won't be wearing my panties!

Edited by SCS
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Dunno what's scarier, how Sawnya looks here, or the fact that she's takin' her act on the road.  Oh Lu, what have you started?

Why does it feel to me like Sonja already belongs in the Ghosts of Housewives Past Category?

• Love 5