Type keyword(s) to search

Sonja Morgan: Don't Call her White Trash

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

So much second hand embarrassment for Sonja on WWHL. Her flirting is borderline sexual harassment.

Actually, there is no border.  She can't keep her eyes off of herself in the monitor either.  

Hernandez looks like an 80s lounge lizard in that leather jacket, lol.  

• Love 6
Just now, SuprSuprElevated said:

Actually, there is no border.  She can't keep her eyes off of herself in the monitor either.  

Hernandez looks like an 80s lounge lizard in that leather jacket, lol.  

He so does,  and not a good one.

• Love 4

Her breasts look weird maybe because she’s not wearing a bra on WWHL....quick access?

8 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

So much second hand embarrassment for Sonja on WWHL. Her flirting is borderline sexual harassment.

Why would she even want LuAnn’s seconds? Judging by how many that she said that she would bone I should already know the answer to this! 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Her breasts look weird maybe because she’s not wearing a bra on WWHL....quick access?

Why would she even want LuAnn’s seconds? Judging by how many that she said that she would bone I should already know the answer to this! 

Her dress was sheer and her bra/panties were (it looked like) sage green!

Just now, WireWrap said:

Her dress was sheer and her bra/panties were (it looked like) sage green!

I then thought (after I wrote that) that she said something about having her bathing suit on as she was just back from Bali. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I then thought (after I wrote that) that she said something about having her bathing suit on as she was just back from Bali. 

And as Andy pointed out, she's been back for several days.  Perhaps her shower isn't working.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I watched long enough to see the preview and them doing the shotski, then I changed the channel.

1 minute ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

And as Andy pointed out, she's been back for several days.  Perhaps her shower isn't working.

Ewwww, I can only imagine the smells emanating from her now! LOL 

• Love 4
13 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I watched long enough to see the preview and them doing the shotski, then I changed the channel.

Ewwww, I can only imagine the smells emanating from her now! LOL 

No wonder Keith Hernandez was leaning in the opposite direction of her as his body could possibly allow. 

• Love 6
18 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Now Sonja is making it sound as if he had Keith first.  Funny how he didn't remember her.  

You would think Sonja would have covered the territory sooner rather than later. 

• Love 2
On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 5:43 PM, WhoaWhoKnew said:

Grey Gardens (the original documentary) airs tonight at 4am on Turner Classic Movies for anyone who's interested in what the future has in store for Sonja and the townhouse.

Luanne's cabaret tour is exactly what Little Edie did when big Edie passed away.

• Love 7

From the link @HunterHunted shared, now this is rich - 

"I reflected, went to a therapist, talked to my doctors, tested all my bloods. I wanted to see, ‘Do I have a problem?’ And it came out, ‘No, you don’t have a problem." 

Ladies and gentlemen, you'll be glad to know that all that's required to determine whether or not you or a loved one is an alcoholic, is to "test all your bloods".  Turns out that if little images of Carrie Nation show up under the microscope, you're in the clear.

Oh Sonja.

• Love 17
10 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

From the link @HunterHunted shared, now this is rich - 

"I reflected, went to a therapist, talked to my doctors, tested all my bloods. I wanted to see, ‘Do I have a problem?’ And it came out, ‘No, you don’t have a problem." 

Ladies and gentlemen, you'll be glad to know that all that's required to determine whether or not you or a loved one is an alcoholic, is to "test all your bloods".  Turns out that if little images of Carrie Nation show up under the microscope, you're in the clear.

Oh Sonja.

It is funny people can have elevated liver numbers or fatty liver and they get a lecture on cutting back or quitting booze.  Then there is Sonja the binger, who probably gets her "bloods" tested after abstaining for a month or so and can be declared not having a problem.

Sonja has no shame.  She probably enjoys the publicity.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, teapot said:

I don't know what this says about me, but I've always floved Sonja!  Rock on with your hot, messy self!

I have too, but, apparently, she's getting the horrid edit, script or whatever you call it.  Or maybe, she really has lost it.  I did get a kick out of her comments about not having a drinking problem, because her blood indicated otherwise. lol Really?   I must be mistaken, because I thought that she got sober a few years ago after a DWI.........yes, I'm right. She did get one.  And at the time, she got sober afterwards.  I wonder if she forgot about that.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/real-housewives-new-york-star-sonja-morgan-arrested-dwi-southhampton-article-1.180409

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

There is a blind item out there hinting that Sonja is spending money like crazy in advance of filing for bankruptcy.

Can she even refile again so soon after being turned down the last time?

• Love 5
40 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

There is a blind item out there hinting that Sonja is spending money like crazy in advance of filing for bankruptcy.

I love all you guys for noticing this stuff and updating us. Thank you!

• Love 3
(edited)

Sawnya (™Lulu) appears to be on sale this weekend.  "A more affordable collection"

Translation - The expensive shit didn't sell , and we hope that a 20% discount will get you to order the cheaper shit.

Screenshot (11).png

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 4

Sonja the scammer is BACK, my babies!

The image above from her Instagram got me interested in seeing “her” new collection: would it be for the masses or for the classes?   Would they be “made in Italy,” yet sized S, M, L?   Would they be visibly stained?  So many questions!

When I followed her link, the site asks that you download her app.  Erm, no; I don’t need an app that teaches me how to be drunk and thinking it’s 1999, Prince and Wendy and Lisa covered all that.   But on her drop-down, it reads that Sonja Morgan’s collection offers Footwear.   Watch yer back, Zappos!

https://www.sonja-morgan.com/product-category/women/footwear-for-women/running-shoes-for-women/

Running shoes.  Sonja sells running shoes. By established brands.   So she’s...like Amazon?   It’s coded as a series of referral program links?  Or is the app seeding and this indicative of something that would be a precursor to stealing credit card info?  What in the actual f?

She’s a con artist.  Please lets not let go of that fact.   I think her ex should have sued for sole legal and physical custody.  She haa been running actual fraudulent schemes for frigging ever.   Damn.

• Love 9
(edited)
8 hours ago, Midnight Cheese said:

Running shoes.  Sonja sells running shoes. By established brands.   So she’s...like Amazon?   It’s coded as a series of referral program links?  Or is the app seeding and this indicative of something that would be a precursor to stealing credit card info?  What in the actual f?

I Googled one particular shoe, the Nike Revolution 4, and it is widely available for between $45 and $50 bux.  Sawnya's site has slashed the price to $61.59, down from $67.20.  Goofy pricing much?  Plus, all the shoes are showing in one size only, 5's and 6's mostly.  So yeah, this is some sort of double secret retail Ninja bs.

Girlfriend just needs to bite the bullet, sell the townhouse, move to a 2BR in Hoboken and take a job as a hostess at Olive Garden.  Time to get real Sawnya.

• Love 9
(edited)

A link to the Sonja Shirts & Tops for Women page from her "collection".  shirts-tops-for-women   An identity crisis if ever there was one.  I did find something for Tinsley though, a white "Lolita" blouse:

Lolita.jpg

I spotted a shirt on the linked page that describes a shirt as "created for Macy's".  Leads me to believe that this is merely a clearing house for crap that didn't sell.  This is Sonja's attempt at being an UES TJMaxx?  Wonder if Ramona has a hand in this.

Edit - Do yourselves a favor and at least check out the home page.  Her "luxury shopping mall".  *Barf*Gag*Ptui*

• Love 5
2 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

A link to the Sonja Shirts & Tops for Women page from her "collection".  shirts-tops-for-women   An identity crisis if ever there was one.  I did find something for Tinsley though, a white "Lolita" blouse:

Lolita.jpg

I spotted a shirt on the linked page that describes a shirt as "created for Macy's".  Leads me to believe that this is merely a clearing house for crap that didn't sell.  This is Sonja's attempt at being an UES TJMaxx?  Wonder if Ramona has a hand in this.

Edit - Do yourselves a favor and at least check out the home page.  Her "luxury shopping mall".  *Barf*Gag*Ptui*

I just quickly looked through.  Two of the brands that she is selling are Macy’s in-house brands, if I remember correctly (INC and Style & Co). It does indeed seem like she is doing a TJ Maxx-type retailer but not even for the UES crowd.  UES crowd isn’t buying in-house Macy’s brands.  There are outlets for designer brands (Carolina Herrera, Oscar de la Renta, etc) and Saks has their own outlet (Off Fifth) that would be closer to what the UES crowd would wear.  She is just straight up TJ Maxx/Marshall’s. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, diadochokinesis said:

I just quickly looked through.  Two of the brands that she is selling are Macy’s in-house brands, if I remember correctly (INC and Style & Co). It does indeed seem like she is doing a TJ Maxx-type retailer but not even for the UES crowd.  UES crowd isn’t buying in-house Macy’s brands.  There are outlets for designer brands (Carolina Herrera, Oscar de la Renta, etc) and Saks has their own outlet (Off Fifth) that would be closer to what the UES crowd would wear.  She is just straight up TJ Maxx/Marshall’s. 

Yeah, I didn't mean for the UES, I was referring to her locale.

This Sonja online mall is nonsense. It's not even as professional or integrated as what most bloggers do when they post advertorials or branded promotions from their advertisers. This is just Sonja opening up some janky e-commerce site and getting some percentage of the sales. Sexy schoolgirl outfits next to Macy's in-house brands next to maternity clothing. It's a sad weird dumb mess.

Sonja is the Sheree of this franchise--full of herself, spending money stupidly, and coming up with even dumber ways of making money. When that toaster oven thing with Cindy came up, Sonja should have put out a cookbook not stunt that she was going to manufacture a toaster oven. After that, put out a book on entertaining. She could have branched out to dinnerware, housewares, and linen. Luann ended up doing this instead. For years, fans have said that she should hire a ghostwriter and lightly fictionalize her life into a series of bubbly summer reads. Kelly Bensimon ended up doing this. Nearly every instinct Sonja has is wrong.

• Love 11
10 hours ago, diadochokinesis said:

Now she's trying to get a cheater brand off of Ramona's old business.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Now she's trying to get a cheater brand off of Ramona's old business.

And you know someone else did/does all the work, she is too lazy to do anything herself!

• Love 5
11 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

This Sonja online mall is nonsense. It's not even as professional or integrated as what most bloggers do when they post advertorials or branded promotions from their advertisers. This is just Sonja opening up some janky e-commerce site and getting some percentage of the sales. Sexy schoolgirl outfits next to Macy's in-house brands next to maternity clothing. It's a sad weird dumb mess.

Sonja is the Sheree of this franchise--full of herself, spending money stupidly, and coming up with even dumber ways of making money. When that toaster oven thing with Cindy came up, Sonja should have put out a cookbook not stunt that she was going to manufacture a toaster oven. After that, put out a book on entertaining. She could have branched out to dinnerware, housewares, and linen. Luann ended up doing this instead. For years, fans have said that she should hire a ghostwriter and lightly fictionalize her life into a series of bubbly summer reads. Kelly Bensimon ended up doing this. Nearly every instinct Sonja has is wrong.

If she had carefully curated a cohesive collection of classic, sophisticated clothes at affordable prices then I think it could have actually worked.  Instead, it is just a mish-mash of WTF-ery.  Think Reese Witherspoon with Draper James. Very carefully curated aesthetic going on.  It is a cohesive collection that makes sense.  Yes, it is a very specific type of taste that will shop there but hey, it is working.  She would do much better to find her specific aesthetic and build the site around that.  Not just whatever she was able to get out of the dumpster sale. 

• Love 4

Thanks for the tops link and what a jumble of nonsense. There's a 695.00 pull over next to a $7.25 blose and on and on. Yes to the poster who made the Romona connection. There's a Bay Area online store that has crap like this and they take everything back and the charity I volunteer gets it all shipped to us as donation and we determine what's useable.    Did anyone get as far to see what postage  is?  So this is the BRAND she's been claiming for years . 

• Love 2

Or we sure that’s her actual site? While it links to her other one the Sonja by Sonja Morgan official site doesn’t link to that one and it seems odd that there would be two different ones. Also, it looks crappy even for her and the logo is different. It seems more like a fraudulent site. Though either is possible with Sonja.

• Love 1
On 4/27/2018 at 4:08 PM, stewedsquash said:

(the A Weekend Of Festivities link has a bunch of pictures of Sonja, Quincy and Miles Morgan (together and separately. I wonder if Miles has a soft spot for Sonja, in the family?

Ohmagosh! Tinsley! pic next to a Quincy pic.

http://www.newyorksocialdiary.com/party-pictures/2016/prevention-pajamas-and-programs

On 4/30/2018 at 9:47 AM, jaync said:

Strike that pose, Miss Quincy.

image.png.9ca744ff2c70e1bb384e2be155a1934c.png

Woah, major Sonja vibes!

• Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Or we sure that’s her actual site? While it links to her other one the Sonja by Sonja Morgan official site doesn’t link to that one and it seems odd that there would be two different ones. Also, it looks crappy even for her and the logo is different. It seems more like a fraudulent site. Though either is possible with Sonja.

This came from her Instagram, which I guess could mean nothing because...Sonja.

3 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

This came from her Instagram, which I guess could mean nothing because...Sonja.

Ah, I don’t know why I even thought to give Sonja the benefit of the doubt. I guess she still doesn’t understand Heather and Bethenny telling her how important having a cohesive look and logo is to building a brand.

• Love 6
(edited)

So here's another link that Sonja provided on her IG acct., for the http://sonjamorganonline.com/ site.  Mainly a montage of photos and pablum blurbs about nothing, but a "shop" widget which takes you to a shoe page with a very small selection of shoe/slipper knock-offs options, in the mid $200 range.  Sonja's frenetic disconnect with reality business sense is still a bit like the Loch Ness Monster.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

So here's another link that Sonja provided on her IG acct., for the http://sonjamorganonline.com/ site.  Mainly a montage of photos and pablum blurbs about nothing, but a "shop" widget which takes you to a shoe page with a very small selection of shoe/slipper knock-offs options, in the mid $200 range.  Sonja's frenetic disconnect with reality business sense is still a bit like the Loch Ness Monster.

Sadly, I think Nessie is more believable than Sonja's business sense. LOL

• Love 10
5 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Sadly, I think Nessie is more believable than Sonja's business sense. LOL

Nessie at least comes up every once in awhile to be seen and prove that she really exists unlike Sonja’s business sense. 

*Disclaimer: I don’t really believe in the Loch Ness Monster but I believe in it a hell of a lot more than Sonja’s business sense. 

• Love 12
11 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

business sense is still a bit like the Loch Ness Monster.

Have you been to Scotland and seen the “business” associated with Nessie? Multi-million...easily. 

Side note: The whole Loch Ness area, Drumnodrochit, used to be quaint until someone started promoting the area for tourism. Now there’s an overload of traffic, tour buses and side businesses capitalizing on the rarely seen Nessie. 

Sadly Slutja couldn’t take a small idea of her own (toaster ovens) and market it into greatness. I don’t think it’s because she isn’t intelligent enough to make something work but she’s allergic to a word in that sentence. Work. She’d rather find another man to put her up on a pedestal and pamper her. She’s getting to an age where she should take something seriously. Her golden years are going to be brass years if she doesn’t come up with something viable quick. These reality years aren’t doing her any big favors other than salacious offers. It’s sad to see her demise. For instance...she knows where to shop. What about taking tourists to her UES shopping and eating spots? I’m talking small private tours. She’d be fine at that as long as she doesn’t flirt with any of her customers husbands. I’ll stop rambling now. TFYP

• Love 10

To clarify my Loch Ness comment - 

I wasn't comparing her business sense to the history of or marketing potential of the Monster.  My analogy was meant more like her business sense is non-existent, much like the Loch Ness Monster.  It wasn't that deep.

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

To clarify my Loch Ness comment - 

I wasn't comparing her business sense to the history of or marketing potential of the Monster.  My analogy was meant more like her business sense is non-existent, much like the Loch Ness Monster.  It wasn't that deep.

I understood your comment but I went there anyway because thinking about Loch Ness makes gives me ire. Sorry. 

• Love 1