Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Lisin

Sonja Morgan: Don't Call her White Trash

Recommended Posts


Quick everyone!  Sonja's Target rejects global lifestyle shoes are on sale, but only until January 1st.  (If you act now, you might have a shot at the random reindeer Morgan crest beauties)

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

17 hours ago, Normades said:

I'm confused are discounted slippers for the masses or for the classes?

I will keep the common part of the two words, which leads me to "asses" ^_^

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

I live in NY. There was recently a news story about a woman stuck in a brownstone elevator for the entire weekend. I really hoped it was Sonja. Alas, no.

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

16 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Sonja got it so wrong here, we need a new word for wrong!  Eeks!!

That's some serious bumpit action on top Mizz Morgan's noggin! Yikes... the whole thing is Yikes but yeah... bumpit...

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Those extensions in her hair are hideous.  I think people should paint their walls in a color that makes them happy.  So many people seem to hate happy colors.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

I said I was over the NY crew & I am, but couldn’t resist a peek at the pied-a-terre and now I have a question: did Sawnja realky schlep her laundry to a washateria? I know she did her things in the bidet but figured that was the Morgan version of delicates inbrge bathroom sink

The townhouse lacks a washer & dryer? I’m seriously astounded.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, BckpckFullaNinjas said:

The townhouse lacks a washer & dryer? I’m seriously astounded.  

I thought she said that she has them in her apt. I could be wrong. I’m sure that if she doesn’t she’d be taking her stuff to the wash and fold or dry cleaners. She probably does her undies in the bathroom sink now. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I thought she said that she has them in her apt. I could be wrong. I’m sure that if she doesn’t she’d be taking her stuff to the wash and fold or dry cleaners. She probably does her undies in the bathroom sink now. 

Right - she has them now - but she implied that while in the tie house she had to take (or send) her laundry out.  Wonder if tge $32k/month tenant got a W/D provided?

What a world. LOL

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

There’s no telling!  The townhouse most likely has a W/D or at minimum hook ups for them.  Now, if they are in working order is an entirely different question.  Also, kinda hard to get your whites white with brown water...

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post

Sonja may have always acted like a tramp, but she used to look impeccable with her hair and clothing.  Now she looks as ridiculous as Ramona a couple of seasons ago with the extensions and the stupid outfits.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

Really, Sonja ?!?!? Who do you think you're playing !?? 🤣 Because, it's the SAME outfit AND pictures ! (and it was an easy find, as I have ordered it about 18 months ago, in blue !)

Her blog : https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-11/season-11/blogs/sonja-morgan/sonja-morgan-i-needed

Sonja's website :  https://sonjabysonjamorgan.com/products/faux-leather-turtleneck?variant=20787660718139 

Vs. Aliexpress (the one I purchased more than one year ago) : https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Plus-size-women-blouse-fashion-elegent-Turtleneck-long-sleeve-shirt-female-tops-2017-autumn-winter-pu/32799197735.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.27424c4d0MTJTG
 

Capture.PNG

Edited by Diane Mars
  • Like 6
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

That makes me sweat to look at the photo of it. I do have to wonder if y’all think Sonja believes all of the crap she spews about maintaining the “Morgan Legacy” and Morgan Home for her daughter when the Morgan Home is a failing townhouse next to a parking garage with no hot water, mold due to faulty windows and skylights. I have a feeling that her daughter doesn’t even stay there on vacation from her boarding school. Daddy is too rich and too particular to allow his daughter to live in that squalor. I do hope that Sonja is putting on an act for the show to stay employed and isn’t really, truly so delusional that she actually believes the bullshit she gives out. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

On 4/10/2019 at 3:49 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:
Is it just me, or does Sawnya have an ass erupting out of her chest?
On 4/10/2019 at 9:21 PM, CharlizeCat said:

That wig is awful. 

Is that an Ogdru Jahad on her head? Or maybe one is erupting from her chest.

#hellboyjokes

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Diane Mars said:

Really, Sonja ?!?!? Who do you think you're playing !?? 🤣 Because, it's the SAME outfit AND pictures ! (and it was an easy find, as I have ordered it about 18 months ago, in blue !)

Her blog : https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-11/season-11/blogs/sonja-morgan/sonja-morgan-i-needed

Sonja's website :  https://sonjabysonjamorgan.com/products/faux-leather-turtleneck?variant=20787660718139 

Vs. Aliexpress (the one I purchased more than one year ago) : https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Plus-size-women-blouse-fashion-elegent-Turtleneck-long-sleeve-shirt-female-tops-2017-autumn-winter-pu/32799197735.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.27424c4d0MTJTG
 

Capture.PNG

I refuse to pay good money to sweat bullets.  My menopausal ass can do that just fine buck nekkid.  But hey, it is a fine looking garment for you young whippersnappers.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I refuse to pay good money to sweat bullets.  My menopausal ass can do that just fine buck nekkid.  But hey, it is a fine looking garment for you young whippersnappers.

My peri-menopausal/menopausal 50 y.o. ass likes it, lol !

(and this picture was my take on this outfit in... 2001 -yes, I made it and I'm wearing it on this picture. With a PAIR OF SHORTS, not shown- lol)
 

57045376_10218228292074445_680349332519518208_n.jpg

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, Diane Mars said:

My peri-menopausal/menopausal 50 y.o. ass likes it, lol !

(and this picture was my take on this outfit in... 2001 -yes, I made it and I'm wearing it on this picture. With a PAIR OF SHORTS, not shown- lol)
 

57045376_10218228292074445_680349332519518208_n.jpg

It looks divine on you dahling, but it still makes me feel like I'm going to spontaneously combust just looking at it, lol.  

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, SuprSuprElevated said:

It looks divine on you dahling, but it still makes me feel like I'm going to spontaneously combust just looking at it, lol.  

Thanks 🙂 But I promise it doesn't 🙂

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, Diane Mars said:

My peri-menopausal/menopausal 50 y.o. ass likes it, lol !

(and this picture was my take on this outfit in... 2001 -yes, I made it and I'm wearing it on this picture. With a PAIR OF SHORTS, not shown- lol)
 

57045376_10218228292074445_680349332519518208_n.jpg

I know we are not supposed to comment on other posters, but you are very pretty. 

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I know we are not supposed to comment on other posters, but you are very pretty. 

INDEED!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

With Sonja losing her mind after touring an old Morgan summer home this week, I looked up her marriage timeline.   She was only married for 8 years!!!!   She’s been divorced for 13!   

Shes never getting over it without serious psychiatric help.

  • Like 8
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, tabloidlover said:

With Sonja losing her mind after touring an old Morgan summer home this week, I looked up her marriage timeline.   She was only married for 8 years!!!!   She’s been divorced for 13!   

Shes never getting over it without serious psychiatric help.

So funny. 

Sonja is an idiot.

She squandered her marriage and the divorce settlement. That takes a special kind of stupid. 

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post

Don't know quite where to even begin! Sonya is a true mess. I think it's really tragic.

Her daughter must really be proud of how her mom displays herself and her life. I mean she is just over the top but in a very trashy sad desperate way. IMO of course. I used to somewhat like her for being a bit unpretentious, but I think now she really has been pushing it. 

It was tragically comical  watching her tour the Morgan home (don't touch the letters!!! we have those boxes too. every Morgan home does. etc etc. my daughter's legacy. etc etc). And then getting drunk for a change of pace and out of control. 

Now what REALLY irks me- is the the post where she is mentioning all the furniture brands in her new digs. Ok so her apartment is not to my taste, but day-um - I would love to be the recipient of all new furniture with a decorator managing the project for free- well for a mention on  social media.

Any stores out there or designers want to hook me up? I will share your name here. Actually, even just a room no need to do my whole house.

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

Sonja was on WWHL last night, and she looked great - very, very casual for Sonja - jeans, sneakers and a great plaid blazer.  I was wondering about the blazer, when Andy mentioned that it was from Sonja's clothing line.

And again, much like the lace dress/cover up she wore to Barbara's, Sonja is selling stuff on her website for much, much more than other places.  

On Sonja's website, the blazer is $149.95.  I found it on another site (link below) for $43.00!!  Same exact blazer!  I may try ordering it.

https://us.shein.com/Button-Detail-Plaid-Tweed-Blazer-p-622423-cat-1739.html?url_from=adplablazer181024002S&gclid=CjwKCAjw_MnmBRAoEiwAPRRWW6Vu4doW9cmUoxmqu3LQ_IrleTYRZG86rn-D4o_VMMCse64Kqlk1yRoC7VwQAvD_BwE

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 5
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

Good to hear her line is doing well and that she's keeping up with her. I like Sonja a lot. She's trying to minimize the crazy and has a good heart and sense of humor. I think her friendship with Bethenny has been a help in terms of business.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Andy mentioned that it was from Sonja's clothing line.

Good find!  But am I nuts or is everyone still pretending that Sonja is a fashion designer?  (Not necessarily an either/or question!)  Doesn't calling a collection of clothes someone's "line" strongly imply that that person at least had a hand in deciding what the clothes look like and arranging for them to be manufactured?  All she does is find cheap garments already made in China and for sale elsewhere and then mark them up a few hundred percent--or more--to sell on her site.  That lace cover-up I found on eBay was selling there for 6 bucks, and she was charging like 10 times that much. I wonder if she even bothers to rip out the old label to replace it with her own.  Maybe that accounts for the extreme markups.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

I saw an ad about this "show" in the local paper and found this website online.  Apparently Sonja is doing a show or having an "evening" Here on Long Island in August.  I know who Theresa is but don't know anything about the third woman. 

image.png

image.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/9/2019 at 3:24 PM, Mondrianyone said:

Good find!  But am I nuts or is everyone still pretending that Sonja is a fashion designer?  (Not necessarily an either/or question!)  Doesn't calling a collection of clothes someone's "line" strongly imply that that person at least had a hand in deciding what the clothes look like and arranging for them to be manufactured?  All she does is find cheap garments already made in China and for sale elsewhere and then mark them up a few hundred percent--or more--to sell on her site.  That lace cover-up I found on eBay was selling there for 6 bucks, and she was charging like 10 times that much. I wonder if she even bothers to rip out the old label to replace it with her own.  Maybe that accounts for the extreme markups.

Nope. Viewers aren't pretending it's a collection though Sonja still is.

https://www.newsweek.com/sonja-morgan-clothing-ali-express-1442913

  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/12/2019 at 12:54 AM, Diane Mars said:

Really, Sonja ?!?!? Who do you think you're playing !?? 🤣 Because, it's the SAME outfit AND pictures ! (and it was an easy find, as I have ordered it about 18 months ago, in blue !)

Her blog : https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-11/season-11/blogs/sonja-morgan/sonja-morgan-i-needed

Sonja's website :  https://sonjabysonjamorgan.com/products/faux-leather-turtleneck?variant=20787660718139 

Vs. Aliexpress (the one I purchased more than one year ago) : https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Plus-size-women-blouse-fashion-elegent-Turtleneck-long-sleeve-shirt-female-tops-2017-autumn-winter-pu/32799197735.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.27424c4d0MTJTG
 

Capture.PNG

😉 😉 😉

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size