Type keyword(s) to search

Sonja Morgan: Don't Call her White Trash

• Start Topic

Why in the entire world would Heather put this out there?  I'm not a big Sonja fan, but this is absolutely vile on Heather's part.  If Sonja needed "saving", then this sounds precariously close to assault.  If that's the case, you keep your fucking mouth shut about it until the end of time.  If she wanted to explain that she felt betrayed by Sonja, she could have said so without going into specifics.  As is, it sounds like A) she expected gratitude for "saving" Sonja from being further assaulted, and B) when that gratitude didn't pan out, she used the assault to shame Sonja.  Fuck Heather and fuck any man who participated in this.

Certainly I have plenty of "fuck Sonjas" to spare, but not for this particular thing.  Fuck that.

Edited by lasu
  • Love 9

Wait why would she put a cigarette in her vagina? What is the point of that lol. I don’t feel like watching that Sonja Josh video because she annoys me and makes me not like Josh when he’s with her and I usually find Josh entertaining on Million dollar listing LA. I’ve heard of some weird shit but a cig in a vagina is a new one.

• Love 6

1 hour ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

Thanks Ichbin!

Good pic:

A33A4D72-2D7E-46C6-9DDB-02E46C996291.jpeg

I didn’t mind Sonja but the other two were show killers for me at least😐

I've read a few small blurbs that make me think there was a falling out between Sonja and Ramona and possibly Luann.  The Ultimate Girls Trip seems to convey a similar message so whatever happened, it may have been awhile ago. Maybe it was the fact that Sonja did a cabaret show after Luann?

• Useful 6

Couple questions about Sonja. 

She's mentioned modeling in a few times on the show, which surprised me. Don't get me wrong. I love her looks actually. She's a beautiful woman with a great face and figure. But she talks about modeling in Europe, being on go-sees, I thought that kind of modeling required one to be more statuesque. Sonja herself said she was "tiny" compared to the "so tall" LuAnn. I suppose there are exceptions like Kate Moss. Anyone know about Sonja's modeling career? These days any pretty girl can be an IG model, but I don't think it was as easy back then. 

Second thing, I had no idea before watching the show she married into such a famous, wealthy family and that her husband was so much older! I was actually surprised he's still alive (92). How did she end up having money problems if she married so well? Was it bad business decisions with the money she got? I know she's kind of mysterious about what she actually does. Did she have a prenup that was crappy? I mean, to my knowledge it wasn't a Girardi situation where the husband wasn't as wealthy as he was portrayed and she spent money like it came out of tap. 

• Like 1

If I remember correctly she blew a bunch of money on vanity projects and then got sued for getting someone to invest money in movie venture that never materialized. She lost the  judgement and had to fork over a bunch of money to the investors. Then she complained that old man Morgan had not paid her all that he owed in the divorce settlement. She also hinted the reason she has not sold her townhouse is that because of the liens against it she would end up with nothing. Sonja should have had a financial advisor helping her manage her money so that she wold not end up broke in her old age. But I have a feeling that she does not listen to anyone.  She is probably waiting on old man Morgan to die and her daughter's inheritance to support her.   

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
8 hours ago, 65mickey said:

If I remember correctly she blew a bunch of money on vanity projects and then got sued for getting someone to invest money in movie venture that never materialized. She lost the  judgement and had to fork over a bunch of money to the investors. Then she complained that old man Morgan had not paid her all that he owed in the divorce settlement. She also hinted the reason she has not sold her townhouse is that because of the liens against it she would end up with nothing. Sonja should have had a financial advisor helping her manage her money so that she wold not end up broke in her old age. But I have a feeling that she does not listen to anyone.  She is probably waiting on old man Morgan to die and her daughter's inheritance to support her.   

I assume OMM set up a trust for Quincy. Do we know when she gets it? 25 isn't that far away. 

• Useful 1

I do really like Sonja overall. I think she’s a great Housewife. She’s sexy but not vulgar like an Erika Jayne. Even when she’s drunk, she isn’t super messy like Brandi Glanville. She’s mostly just got this cute, fun personality. I could see myself friends with her. 

• Like 6
8 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I do really like Sonja overall. I think she’s a great Housewife. She’s sexy but not vulgar like an Erika Jayne. Even when she’s drunk, she isn’t super messy like Brandi Glanville. She’s mostly just got this cute, fun personality. I could see myself friends with her. 

Yes, 

But over they years her drinking has become a huge issue. However they person she was hurting was herself.

She really does have a good heart and soul 

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 2/26/2023 at 1:09 AM, RealHousewife said:

Couple questions about Sonja. 

She's mentioned modeling in a few times on the show, which surprised me. Don't get me wrong. I love her looks actually. She's a beautiful woman with a great face and figure. But she talks about modeling in Europe, being on go-sees, I thought that kind of modeling required one to be more statuesque. Sonja herself said she was "tiny" compared to the "so tall" LuAnn. I suppose there are exceptions like Kate Moss. Anyone know about Sonja's modeling career? These days any pretty girl can be an IG model, but I don't think it was as easy back then.

Sonja is likely greatly exaggerating her "modeling career." Sonja is a delusional fabulist. All of her stories need to be double checked. You can't take anything she says on face value. She might have been a fit model like Carole was for Jordache Jeans. She told a story about living abroad for a year with her wealthy European boyfriend during one of the rare times we actually know where she was. It was her senior at FIT and she was working at that boutique on the Upper West Side, Arlequin.

On 2/26/2023 at 1:09 AM, RealHousewife said:

Second thing, I had no idea before watching the show she married into such a famous, wealthy family and that her husband was so much older! I was actually surprised he's still alive (92). How did she end up having money problems if she married so well? Was it bad business decisions with the money she got? I know she's kind of mysterious about what she actually does. Did she have a prenup that was crappy? I mean, to my knowledge it wasn't a Girardi situation where the husband wasn't as wealthy as he was portrayed and she spent money like it came out of tap. 

Sonja's divorce settlement was pretty substantial, about $25 million in money and property. Unfortunately, Sonja was playing at being a movie producer. She claimed she had access to more money than she did. Because she was such a dilettante, she never realized the lead of a movie she was financing and producing had a pay or play contract. This means that the actor gets paid regardless of whether the film is made. It was $7 million dollars. She, first, tried to get some of her ex-husband's contacts to strong arm the other producers into dropping the issue of Sonja paying the $7 million. They implied that the other producers would never be able to get money from New York again. She got sued and lost. Next, she declared bankruptcy. She sold off most of the properties that she got in the divorce. She ended up taking a $3.3 million mortgage on the townhouse.

Sonja is smart and dangerously charming. It makes her think she can get away with more shit than she actually can. That's how she winds up in trouble. I'm sure she was thinking the same thing when she stayed in the south of France rather than come home to be with her sick husband. Her friend swooped in and has been married to him longer than his other 4 wives.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 6
On 3/16/2023 at 7:59 AM, HunterHunted said:

Sonja is likely greatly exaggerating her "modeling career." Sonja is a delusional fabulist. All of her stories need to be double checked. You can't take anything she says on face value. She might have been a fit model like Carole was for Jordache Jeans. She told a story about living abroad for a year with her wealthy European boyfriend during one of the rare times we actually know where she was. It was her senior at FIT and she was working at that boutique on the Upper West Side, Arlequin.

Sonja's divorce settlement was pretty substantial, about $25 million in money and property. Unfortunately, Sonja was playing at being a movie producer. She claimed she had access to more money than she did. Because she was such a dilettante, she never realized the lead of a movie she was financing and producing had a pay or play contract. This means that the actor gets paid regardless of whether the film is made. It was $7 million dollars. She, first, tried to get some of her ex-husband's contacts to strong arm the other producers into dropping the issue of Sonja paying the $7 million. They implied that the other producers would never be able to get money from New York again. She got sued and lost. Next, she declared bankruptcy. She sold off most of the properties that she got in the divorce. She ended up taking a $3.3 million mortgage on the townhouse.

Sonja is smart and dangerously charming. It makes her think she can get away with more shit than she actually can. That's how she winds up in trouble. I'm sure she was thinking the same thing when she stayed in the south of France rather than come home to be with her sick husband. Her friend swooped in and has been married to him longer than his other 4 wives.

So if Sonja lived off the money from her husband, she'd be fine and then some? Maybe it's because I don't have that level of money (yet ;)), it's crazy to me why some people won't live comfortably off the money they have instead of making all these risky moves.

Yeah sometimes smart people overestimate their smarts. I can see the dangerously charming as well. I think Sonja is possibly the most charming Housewife across the franchise. She's super cute. Even when she's angry or critical, she doesn't come across bitchy. Her vulnerability can be endearing. She's a good flirt. She just seems like a playful little puppy. 

I'm surprised she ditched her sick husband. Sonja seems like a kindhearted person. Were they already in a really bad place or something? I had no idea her friend was now married to her ex, nuts. 

• Like 1