Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

The pediatrician would have to make that call to CPS, correct? But what if Jenelle and David told the doctor they would get a second opinion, what then? If the doctor never sees Endtable again as a patient, how could he/she report it?

No. Anyone can report a suspicion of medical neglect.

6 minutes ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

Going to dinner with the Eason Happy Family...everyone with their eyes glued to cell phones.  Poor Kaiser and Ensley are on their own to entertain themselves. Guess it is better than screaming and yelling.  

Just make sure to keep the Endtable's head out of the shot...and Maryssa looks like she's desperately trying to grab an Uber. 

• Love 10
On 10/26/2017 at 0:37 PM, toodywoody said:

That's what I was thinking.  And no telling what these idiots have done to the Durango. Hell they probably both take turns running each other over with it when they are pissed off. Every one has car troubles from time to time. We all deal with it and go on, not whine and bitch about it. It is called life Jenelle. But then again this bitch can't deal with real life and makes a big deal about every fucking thing 

This made me laugh and also  reminded me of when Jenelle actually tried to run over her booyyyyfriend Gary.  He tried to stop the car with his body!!?

• Love 9
On 10/26/2017 at 10:47 AM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

EXACTLY.  We make like a third of what the TM girls make as a couple and we can afford a Triple A membership.... Get AAA, Jenelle!

Jenelle is so stupid and high, each time she uses her phone for AAA, she ends up on Instagram, types in  #AAA and sees Leah's photos.

• Love 14
11 hours ago, TwirlyGirly said:

If in fact a doctor did recommend/order a helmet, and Janelle & Daivd refused, wouldn't their refusal qualify as "medical neglect" and warrant an investigation by CPS/DCYF if in fact it was reported to that agency? AFAIK, Medical Neglect is a completely separate charge from "regular" neglect and/or abuse - so one can be investigated for that even though the child is not being neglected/abused in other ways.

Parents have the right to not follow medical recommendations (Corey and Leah completely ignore the treatment best practices for Ali). As long as they bring the child to appointments, it does not count as medical neglect. 

• Love 16

Ok I’m not a parent so if everyone could slow down the baby head talk for me...huh? What is it that might be wrong with Ensly’s head and not just the shape (I’ve seen the pictures), but is that a symptom of something? And a baby helmet is a thing? And do we have reason to believe that a dr order one or is that just speculation based on pictures of her head? I’ve never heard of any of this. I feel like Janelle and David are being accused of something (which I am TOTALLY o board with) that I’m not following.

• Love 1
On 10/27/2017 at 0:31 AM, Pixiebomb said:

Wait a minute. Did your  parents let you watch 3's Company??  Because I had to sneak it.  Also the many adult themed 8 is Enough episodes.  ( but I am 2 yrs younger than you so...).   

Amazing how tv has changed. Art reflecting reality or reality reflecting art. Something like that. 

I had sneak Three's Company too! Did watch a lot of MTV though.

1 hour ago, FozzyBear said:

Ok I’m not a parent so if everyone could slow down the baby head talk for me...huh? What is it that might be wrong with Ensly’s head and not just the shape (I’ve seen the pictures), but is that a symptom of something? And a baby helmet is a thing? And do we have reason to believe that a dr order one or is that just speculation based on pictures of her head? I’ve never heard of any of this. I feel like Janelle and David are being accused of something (which I am TOTALLY o board with) that I’m not following.

Sometimes a baby’s head will not form properly- they can favor one side for sleeping, or in Jenelle’s case, she is always laying on something (crib, rocker, car seat). There are helmets for babies that help shape their heads properly. It’s not uncommon. But you have to do it early while their skull is still soft and growing. Baby Endtable is getting older and it may be too late for intervention due to David and Jenelle neglecting their child. 

• Love 10
5 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

An example of the helmets:

baby helmet.jpg

5 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

I had sneak Three's Company too! Did watch a lot of MTV though.

I am stunned that a lot of you were told not to watch Three's Company and had to sneak watch it.  What were parents upset about specifically? 

• Love 5

I’m sure Jase felt left out of the family costume theme. 

11 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

David will shoot Jenelle on The Land claiming he thought she was a deer. Camo gear to hide himself in the woods. 

Shooting is too impersonal. He likes to choke. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, LBS said:

So David and Jenelle are literally dressing up like their demise.  A predator going after his prey.  This is scary 

My thoughts exactly. Did they do this on purpose because they thought it would be funny after all the public outcry that has recently happened or are they just that unaware of how we view this as anything but funny?

• Love 9

OMG her head. Those dents on the side of her forehead. 

They might look more prominent because Jenelle filled in her brows. She's not any better at that on someone other than herself.

But lordy, it hurts me to see that on Ensley. I really really hope it's not something they're just not treating. 

• Love 7

Those kids look so miserable in that pic up there. Maryssa looks murderous, Jace looks bereft and poor Kaiser has his fake smile plastered on. End-table looks joyless. Of course in those four candid shots, jenelle looks like her usual dour self but she and UBT turn on those smiles for their SM picks. This is so creepy and dark; I'm obsessed with it. I haven't been this invested since the Matt/Amber drama. Toxic, toxic, toxic!

• Love 11

I saw the photo of David dressed up like a hunter and Jenelle and the baby dressed up like his prey and my blood ran cold. Did thet really think that was cute? It would not be cute even if he was not a murderous psycho. At least they are making it easy for the editors of the inevitable Dateline: Murder on the Land episode. 

• Love 18

This makes me sad.  Maybe Maryssa is just in character?  I hope so because if not, she looks miserable.  Maybe she wanted to be a cute little deer.  Or a princess.  Or a Power Ranger.  Or anything that doesn't have black eyes and a bloody face.

• Love 14

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a pic where Maryssa looks happy. How old is she? 10?  A little girl shouldn’t have resting bitch face at age 10. When she starts smoking in two years, she’s going to get frown winkles around her mouth.

#savemaryssa

• Love 14
53 minutes ago, crazychicken said:

Chelsea did mother and baby deer in 2016 a lot better, random white spots just won't cut it if she wants to be head bitch

chelsea-houska.png?auto=compress&crop=to

Holy shit. She stans Chelsea so hard!!!

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 23

Hahahaha, when I first saw the deer costumes, I thought  - "So Jenelle is a Snapchat filter for Halloween?" But really, she's just Single White Femaling Chelsea AGAIN. 

And her husband is the hunter who kills the deer? Wow. 

• Love 23

David as the hunter and Jenelle and Endtable as the prey are just in such bad taste and really worrisome (not to mention horribly executed-she's going to spend hours explaining the costumes to everyone). People who go for this sort of theme usually have the kid dressed as the one with power-for instance, a neighbor of mine who is a avid hunter dressed as a stag and his 4 year old son was the hunter just last Halloween. My little grandsons dressed as cops, we adults were the prisoners. This is the first time I've seen little kids costumed as prey. Either Jenelle is giving everyone the finger over the abuse allegations or David laid down the law and said that there's no God damn way he's dressing up as a God damn fucking deer. 

• Love 16

I seriously see nothing cute about posing as your husband's prey for Halloween and dressing your child as his prey too. It really feels like mocking violence against women and children to me, especially given David's history. Maybe in a different family I wouldn't see it that way, but I think there is a super creepy one-sided power dynamic there. I could imagine my husband OR me dressing up as the other's prey, maybe (though that wouldn't be our personal choice), but you know for sure in that family, David would *only* accept being the hunter and everyone else his prey. It would never, ever be reciprocal. Also, whatever power dynamics you've negotiated between adults, the child doesn't need to be brought into it, especially when it involves extreme violence.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 20
25 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

I seriously see nothing cute about posing as your husband's prey for Halloween and dressing your child as his prey too. It really feels like mocking violence against women and children to me, especially given David's history. Maybe in a different family I wouldn't see it that way, but I think there is a super creepy one-sided power dynamic there. I could imagine my husband OR me dressing up as the other's prey, maybe (though that wouldn't be our personal choice), but you know for sure in that family, David would *only* accept being the hunter and everyone else his prey. It would never, ever be reciprocal. Also, whatever power dynamics you've negotiated between adults, the child doesn't need to be brought into it, especially when it involves extreme violence.

Apparently this is popular this year. I’ve seen 2 different couples on Facebook dressed as a doe and hunter. So if you’re wondering if it’s less creepy in another setting...no, it’s not.

• Love 11