Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

Nathan can have several seats. This is the same person who chose clubbing over spending time with his son. I don't think he's verbally or physically abusive to Kaiser the way David and Jenelle are, but he certainly doesn't let parenting get in the way of his "me time."

I agree the pictures of David and Kaden are creepy as hell. Kaden looks like some poor unsuspecting child being lured off the playground by some pervert asking him to help find a lost puppy. The whole vibe going on there is so skeevy.

• Love 15
3 hours ago, Marley said:

I just can’t believe Kaden has David as his middle name. After almost getting killed by David while still pregnant with Kaden the mom then decides to give her son the psychos name? And there was a protection order at this time? It’s all so weird and Fucked lol.

Maybe David is also another family member's name he's named for? When I was pregnant with Little Nordic #2 and we didn't yet know we were having a girl, my husband suggested his grandfather's name. Now his grandfather's name is the same as a cousin of mine who I'm not so crazy about, but I do like the name. So we were thinking of naming Baby Nordic 2 his grandfather's name and just telling anyone who asked it was after my hubby's grandpa, not my cousin. (Baby Nordic 2 is a girl, so we ended up not having this problem after all.)

Maybe Kaden's mom's father or uncle or brother is named David and she wasn't going to let David being a loser ruin the name....but probably not because, you know, these people on/adjacent to this show.....

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 11
7 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

Maybe his mother felt naming him David would somehow protect him from David's abuse.  

This is a good point. We also have to remember the incident that sent her into early labor was when she was like 8 months pregnant or so (I think). They likely had picked the name and settled on it by then.  She probably thought of the baby as "Kaden David" already. Maybe she was also terrified of what David would do to her/Kaden if she had dared to change the name they had agreed upon. 

• Love 9
46 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Maybe David is also another family member's name he's named for? When I was pregnant with Little Nordic #2 and we didn't yet know we were having a girl, my husband suggested his grandfather's name. Now his grandfather's name is the same as a cousin of mine who I'm not so crazy about, but I do like the name. So we were thinking of naming Baby Nordic 2 his grandfather's name and just telling anyone who asked it was after my hubby's grandpa, not my cousin. (Baby Nordic 2 is a girl, so we ended up not having this problem after all.)

The "internet" wording of your post has me picturing little treadmills & elliptical machines scattered about your house. 

34 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

This is a good point. We also have to remember the incident that sent her into early labor was when she was like 8 months pregnant or so (I think). They likely had picked the name and settled on it by then.  She probably thought of the baby as "Kaden David" already. Maybe she was also terrified of what David would do to her/Kaden if she had dared to change the name they had agreed upon. 

She didn't have to go with "Eason" either. Did UBT's og baby mama get a restraining order as soon as this incident happened, or did UBT have involvement in his child's life at first, and then something happened that caused her to file & used this incident as the reason?  

• Love 3

Adding to the list things that scare me:

David in a cameo onesie.

No, Jenelle. Just no. (Kaiser's outfit is cute.) 

All of this hunting talk/allusions by Jenelle and company scares me. Can David own hunting guns (is he a felon)? I hardly think guns in their house of all people is a good idea....for several reasons....

• Love 9
9 hours ago, Marley said:

I just can’t believe Kaden has David as his middle name. After almost getting killed by David while still pregnant with Kaden the mom then decides to give her son the psychos name? And there was a protection order at this time? It’s all so weird and Fucked lol.

This really is disturbing.

4 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

The "internet" wording of your post has me picturing little treadmills & elliptical machines scattered about your house. 

She didn't have to go with "Eason" either. Did UBT's og baby mama get a restraining order as soon as this incident happened, or did UBT have involvement in his child's life at first, and then something happened that caused her to file & used this incident as the reason?  

I really do NOT understand why all these moms automatically give their kids the dads' last names!

• Love 9
30 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

This really is disturbing.

I really do NOT understand why all these moms automatically give their kids the dads' last names!

So true! They would not even come near anything other than MY last name if I had one of these baby daddies. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Birdee said:

God, I hope the ass of David's onesie doesn't say "buck naked."

I wish it would say "kick me here", but we know it doesn't.....

Edited by Bridget
more snarkiness
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Birdee said:

God, I hope the ass of David's onesie doesn't say "buck naked."

It does.  I found the pajamas (adult and kids' versions) online (google search: buck naked camo pajamas): 

https://www.lazyone.com/catalog/product/view/_ignore_category/1/id/32986/s/buck-naked-green-camo-adult-flapjacks-onesiefj179b/ 

It looks even worse when the flap goes down:

ls1-fj179b.jpg

Perhaps they got them as a family Christmas PJs set:

https://www.amazon.com/Flapjack-LazyOne-Matching-Christmas-Pajamas/dp/B00G96XOEI/ref=pd_lpo_vtph_193_bs_lp_img_1?_encoding=UTF8&refRID=2QSP7SFAXHGEC3N278C7&th=1

Edited by akr
finetuning
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

My mom died today.  The way Jenelle treats her mom disgusts me

A child is supposed to love and respect their mom.  

Sending nothing but love, light and hope to you. You will be in many of our hearts during this time. My prayers and thoughts are with you & your family.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, CaliforniaLove said:

You know the episode of Roseanne where Roseanne, Dan & Aunt Jackie smoke weed & hideout in the bathroom when DJ comes to the door? Roseanne freaks out & makes her voice go 5 octaves higher in an attempt to sound "normal"...that is all of Jenelle & UBT's "nice" interactions with their kids.

ETA: Is this the sink? Am I shrinking?!...

That might be my favorite episode!

• Love 10
1 hour ago, galaxychaser said:

I'm so sorry for your loss... I hope you are as okay as you can be. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, galaxychaser said:

I am so deeply sorry.  I wish I could be there for you. (((((hugs)))))))

Yes, many of us have mentioned missing our mothers and here is this tramp who has one and she can't show one ounce of gratitude and respect for all she has done. 

• Love 11
12 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

David in a cameo onesie.

I know this is a typo but it made me giggle, because the thought of David in a cameo onesie is even more terrifying.  Assuming it's a cameo of himself, of course.  Or Janelle.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

I’m so sorry. ((Hugs))

• Love 3

47 minutes ago, toodywoody said:
14 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

HUGS! So sorry for your loss.

So sorry to hear of your loss, God bless you and your mother.

Janelle treatment of her mother disgusts me as well. I was so angry at Janelle for the way she seemed to be boasting to her friendson several occasions  that none of her family ESPECIALLY BARB Were not invited or welcome at her wedding.  She did this again while getting dressed. But then I saw the scenes for next weekseason  reunion show and there is Janelle crying because she did not have her mother there to help her put on her wedding dress. Bitch you are the one who forbid Barb from coming and gleefully told her the wedding would be on a weekend she hadoesn't custody. BArby's was upset about not going and Janelle will never understand.   Barb was upset because despite everything she is your mother and like a mother she will love u no matter what. Yes Barb is a little rough around the edges but she had been there for you. She as therequested through Adam, Keefer, Courtland, paying your bail, or even not giving you bail for a little tough love. She did not file charges when you STOLE her credit card and ran off on a weekend running up I believe was round $900. When those I quoted above and myself would give anything for 1 more day with our mothers,  you.can't imagine the sting of haw u treat yours.

My grandmother used to call somebody like Janelle a "coffin banger ". It's the kind of person who fights with, does not visit, cusses...." but when that person passes on the coffin banger is the one throwing themselves on the coffin and crying louder than anyone just trying to get the most attention.  When Barbs time come Janelle will probably throw herself into the grave.

• Love 24
17 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Oh my goodness . I am so sorry.

• Love 4
17 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

I'm so sorry to hear this. 

You're right of course. Sadly, I don't think Jenelle will regret it all one day. 

• Love 3

I don't get Jenelle. Does she think no one watches the show? How can she be sitting there crying in the previews about her mother not helping her with her dress when she has said on more then one occasion that she will not invite her mother to her wedding and the one time at the party she was almost gleeful about it, but then she wants to boo hoo about it on the reunion. This bitch needs to get over herself and I hope fucking Panda says something about it. And then David coming out and acting like a little baby again like last year is insane. I would tell that fucking controlling asshole to step off. Do we know if anyone has any scoop about the reunion, other than what we already know?

• Love 11
On 31/10/2017 at 4:29 PM, MissMel said:

Look to the left of the bow.  There's more hair at a steeper angle on the first pic, the untouched one.  

This is coming from a woman who made MTV take down a pic of her BABY because it wasn't flattering...shut it Kail

• Love 7
29 minutes ago, cheewhiz said:

This is coming from a woman who made MTV take down a pic of her BABY because it wasn't flattering...shut it Kail

That’s a parody account. 

02A5E106-007D-42B6-A08B-AA2F3A0749D8.jpeg

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, toodywoody said:

I don't get Jenelle. Does she think no one watches the show? How can she be sitting there crying in the previews about her mother not helping her with her dress when she has said on more then one occasion that she will not invite her mother to her wedding and the one time at the party she was almost gleeful about it, but then she wants to boo hoo about it on the reunion. This bitch needs to get over herself and I hope fucking Panda says something about it. And then David coming out and acting like a little baby again like last year is insane. I would tell that fucking controlling asshole to step off. Do we know if anyone has any scoop about the reunion, other than what we already know?

Out of all the questions that could ever be asked of Jenelle, I wish this^^^ would be asked. But I can see it now. Jenelle will side-track and deflect from it and start up with her fucking fake tears as a way to get sympathy. I truly wish someone would ask her and not allow her to trail off. This is why we need someone like Judge Judy, or me, or anyone else here, to ask these questions because we don't take no shit. 

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

But she is mentally ill and is self-medicating, probably with a few different drugs, and heavily influenced by UBT, who is invested in the narrative that Barb is a "fucking bitch" who stole Jenelle's child (just like other fucking bitches have stolen his kids).

Yes.  Her narrative, like so many, is utterly self-serving and only tangentially connected to reality.  And she will defend it to her last breath.  No real enlightenment is possible.   

• Love 18