Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, lovesnark said:

The scars on the dog's face and the fact that Pumpkin, the black and white pit, has vanished, makes me think the dogs were fighting. Pumpkin was a female and Jax (the dog in the pics) is an intact male. Makes me wonder if he killed Pumpkin or injured her so badly she had to be euthanized? My theory about what happened to the pomeranian puppy is that Jax killed it. Probably the siamese mix kitten, too. Jenelle has been asked countless times about both of the missing dogs and refuses to answer any questions about them.

I agree with your theory. Furthermore, David seems like the type who would want to “put down” a dog himself. These fucks should not have children or animals. I wouldn’t even trust them with a chia pet.

• Love 17
13 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

I agree with your theory. Furthermore, David seems like the type who would want to “put down” a dog himself. These fucks should not have children or animals. I wouldn’t even trust them with a chia pet.

Her refusal to answer questions from even her most dedicated leg humpers tells me that that something awful happened. She didn't even try to make up some lie about them like she usually does. 

• Love 13

Jenelle’s makeup website launched and she claims she is selling out of product.  I’m assuming this is a pic from the site.  I have not went to it it yet. Wouldn’t you want closer pictures of the product instead of shots of you pretend modeling as your “babe” takes ur pictures.   

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 8
33 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Jenelle’s makeup website launched and she claims she is selling out of product.  I’m assuming this is a pic from the site.  I have not went to it it yet. Wouldn’t you want closer pictures of the product instead of shots of you pretend modeling as your “babe” takes ur pictures.   

Definitely not a flattering look. 

Everything about this photo screams NO!  But I think the worst is the hunched over posture.   Although the tented shades,  ugly bathing suit and most unfortunate tattoos are pretty awful too. 

Edited by Pixiebomb
It just keeps getting worse. Must. Stop. Looking.
  • Love 20

Still no fence around the pool. Her last excuse was that they had to have it inspected before a fence could be installed. I'm sure it doesn't take two months to get an inspection in Bum Fuck Nowheresville. Having UBT snap some bad pics of babe to sling poorly named, overpriced lip gloss - priority. Keeping your kids from drowning - not so much.

• Love 14

Hahaha! She's getting called out for advertising free shipping and then charging for it. She also has not addressed the multitude of people asking if the products are cruelty free. Isn't it pretty low rent to have the official website for your business be instagram? It's like your saying "I don't have the money to have a website of my own. So, I'll post some pics of my stuff on instagram"

• Love 11

They want to claim the pool as a business expense on their taxes...that's why they're using it in that photo that has so little to do with the color on her nearly non-existent lips.

She should also invest some of that tax deduction money in a bathing suit that is flattering. 

Trailer trash that won the lottery, indeed.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

Is that a club wristband on her wrist?  Worlds best mother.

I think a wristband for this pumpkin patch place they went to. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a club though. Hahahahaha 

6423AC25-F286-4E0E-AB6E-96221E5811C1.jpeg

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

I think a wristband for this pumpkin patch place they went to. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a club though. Hahahahaha 

6423AC25-F286-4E0E-AB6E-96221E5811C1.jpeg

Eggsley looks as if she is pulling on Jenelle's shirt and thinking "Show your tits as usual, you who gave birth to me." 

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Mkay said:

She's trying to channel Estee Lauder. She needs to change the channel back to Nickelodeon.

55 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Maybe not a bad idea. The skunk costume would hide the rocket head. *shuffling off so I don't miss the handbasket to hell*

I asked the driver to wait for us.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, MissMel said:

Jace's sperm donor:

Oh! Andre’s there. He has a special relationship with Jace - so much so that they had him officiate the wedding.  Curious about what he thought of Andrew...

22 minutes ago, MissMel said:

????

The other two photos:

ubt.thumb.JPG.b8323bb3ce758d42e78c3e8b2f4482ca.JPGubt2.thumb.JPG.c7a206fcaa8dce63a9b723c2b64721d3.JPG

Oops, it was 3 more photos.  Look out, kid.  Never trust "daddy" behind you, especially around water.

ubt3.thumb.JPG.3fef878a94397d728506e5f280a9ee45.JPG

Oh please! He has to have supervised visits at that outdoor mall. 

• Love 20
1 hour ago, MissMel said:

Jace's sperm donor:

The money that Andrew made from this special should go to cover back child support for Jace.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 20
(edited)
2 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Hopefully, once Kaden learns the truth, he'll have nothing to do with Lurch.

And the poor kid has no choice in these pictures being shared with millions of strangers. Not fair to him, IMO.

Since when is Jenelle a hunter?

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • Love 13
4 hours ago, druzy said:

The money that Andrew made from this special should go to cover back child support for Jace.

At least Andrew knew from the start he wasn't going to be a proper parent to his child and relinquished his rights. That is what Jenelle should have done. 

I remember Andrew thanking Barb for all that she has done for Jace. That is more gratitude than Jenelle has ever offered to her mother. 

• Love 18
1 hour ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

That path into the woods will definitely make it into her dateline special.

Narrator: “It was down this trail on The Land where Jenelle Evans Eason was last seen, while hunting with her husband/murderer David. “

• Love 17
1 minute ago, GreatKazu said:

At least Andrew knew from the start he wasn't going to be a proper parent to his child and relinquished his rights. That is what Jenelle should have done. 

I remember Andrew thanking Barb for all that she has done for Jace. That is more gratitude than Jenelle has ever offered to her mother. 

I don't think Andrew ever relinquished his parental rights, except in the sense of never parenting Jace. He was ordered to pay child support to Barb at one point, but they couldn't find him to enforce the order. I don't think he ever had the option of relinquishing his rights since, in theory, Jenelle is parenting Jace. If deadbeat parents could just relinquish their parental rights, many of them would do that rather than grudgingly paying CS, going to jail, etc.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

I don't think Andrew ever relinquished his parental rights, except in the sense of never parenting Jace. He was ordered to pay child support to Barb at one point, but they couldn't find him to enforce the order. I don't think he ever had the option of relinquishing his rights since, in theory, Jenelle is parenting Jace. If deadbeat parents could just relinquish their parental rights, many of them would do that rather than grudgingly paying CS, going to jail, etc.

I stand corrected. I had Googled the info after I posted it. Getting only four hours of sleep will make my mind like mush.

He didn't' pay support to Jenelle:  http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/teen-mom-2/articles/95799/title/jaces-dad-andrew-lewis-gets-arrested

On Jan. 4, Charles was moved to the Brunswick County Jail where he remained until Jan. 14, when he paid $1,250.00 to Barbara and Jenelle in order to be released from jail.

By Jan. 20, it was noted that Charles didn’t owe Barbara anything in back support. But he still does have to pay for future care of the boy. Since Feb. 1, Charles has been required to make monthly child support payments in the amount of $356 per month.

He tells HollyBaby.com that he has set up “an account for [Jace's] college and an account just for his child support to be taken out every month so I won’t worry about missing a payment [again].”

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 10

Narrator: “It was down this trail on The Land where Jenelle Evans Eason was last seen, while hunting with her husband/murderer David. “

Oh c'mon, now...let's be fair. He'll be referred to as "suspect" at least until the body is found, which will probably take a while on THE LAND. 

• Love 21

It looks like Kaden's visits are being supervised. The FEW photos they've posted have always been in public places. Never the land. I wonder if his mother is okay with David and Jenelle posting such public pictures of her son. I sure as hell wouldn't be. 

• Love 21
4 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Dateline episodes usually start with friends sharing how the victim was so kind and thoughtful.  Jenelle doesn't have any friends to film that first segment and no one can really say anything nice about her.

Keith Morrison needs to narrate the next Jenelle special.

Who is going to say "She lit up every room she walked into." 

• Love 20
2 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Dateline episodes usually start with friends sharing how the victim was so kind and thoughtful.  Jenelle doesn't have any friends to film that first segment and no one can really say anything nice about her.

And since she is dead, she can't hire rent-a-friends. I guess Barb and kiss ass MTV producers will have to fill in.

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 9
19 minutes ago, druzy said:

Who is going to say "She lit up every room she walked into." 

She was “lit” every time she walked into a room.   Ha! 

1 hour ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Oh c'mon, now...let's be fair. He'll be referred to as "suspect" at least until the body is found, which will probably take a while on THE LAND. 

Oops. You’re right. Darn it gosh. Lol

How does David have a bond with this kid when they barely know each other.  Their fake family bull makes me want to vomit. UBT looks extra creepy in the dark. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 18
2 hours ago, CofCinci said:

I believe the favored terminology in these cases is "high spirited."

• Love 8