Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

45 minutes ago, Pixiebomb said:

Maybe we should change endtable's name (note the correct use or apostrophe) to "Eggsley".  Trademark?  Someone way up thread. But I'm on board. 

I'm pretty sure everyone started to call her "Endtable," even before she was born because of Jenyell's attitude towards her offspring.  ( i.e. possessions. )

But now the new moniker makes more sense. Me too, I'll go with that.

New Conspiracy theory...is this Eggsley's real grandfather? Hmmmm.

egghead.jpg

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Pixiebomb said:

Maybe we should change endtable's name (note the correct use or apostrophe) to "Eggsley".  Trademark?  Someone way up thread. But I'm on board. 

Someone here did comment about her head looking like it was about to hatch. lol 

• Love 1
15 hours ago, druzy said:

How long until Jenelle makes the NYC terrorist attack that took place today all about her? 

Wow- I'm surprised Kail tweeted that! Is that Endtable? 

That’s the Kail Parody account.  

14 hours ago, LBS said:

@GreatKazu really?  It didn’t seem to be.  I went through it pretty throughly and it seemed legit. Oh well!! I laughed and after my crap day, i needed that.

The real Kail is @Kaillowry. The parody is @lowryKail. 

• Love 2
16 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Someone here did comment about her head looking like it was about to hatch. lol 

Guilty as charged!

IMO, this is all David's doing! As, I've stated before, he probably thinks only r-words wear helmets and no daughter of his is an r-word. Jenelle goes along with because she doesn't want to face Lurch's wrath. If Jenelle wasn't with such an abusing POS, I do think she would provide Endtable with a helmet eventhough it would be mainly be for storyline purposes and all of sympathy she would get on SM. "See, I am great mom! I making sure Ensley has what she needs!"

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 8
22 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Guilty as charged!

lol One of the best descriptions about Eggsley's head. 

11 minutes ago, gotta watch said:

I mis-read this as "Kail screaming feed me." Which is also possible.

Definitely. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

8F3EB04C-AC3A-44F4-96F4-24FE9343108E.jpeg

2BA42B6C-88AC-4023-87D6-E74953F2B413.jpeg

Wtf. Why would you even buy that fucking blouse, half blouse or whatever the fuck it is. She has a baby and toddler and would be falling out if it every other anytime she did anything.  I swear. Dead ass eyes is right and always having to use her hand to fluff that hair for her joker close up.

• Love 9

I bet that's what the film crew in her house was for. She's going to give all of her Instagram leg humpers tips on how to make your eyebrows look wonky and try to get them to buy the latest crap she's shilling. All she did was do a private label thing with a cosmetic company. She didn't have any input on formulations.  She made a deal to slap her name on the tubes and to name the colors. I hope it causes rashes and the handful of people dumb enough to buy it all demand their money back. I wonder how much she invested? She'll be like Leah. The crying shed on THE LAND will be full of JE cosmetics instead of Mary Kay.

Edited by lovesnark
  • Love 15

Why would anyone buy lipstick from Jenelle who barely has lips even with fillers?? At least Kylie's fake lips are big. I would never buy Kylie lip stuff but I can at least see why the stupid girls my age and younger would. Jenelle though...? Not exactly who girls would go to for any kind of makeup, even the stupid ones. What Jenelle IS good at and what she should actually try to sell is Lucky Court Stars

Edited by littleB1rdy
  • Love 8
31 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

All she did was do a private label thing with a cosmetic company. She didn't have any input on formulations.  She made a deal to slap her name on the tubes and to 

I agree, although in fairness every other celebrity and Insta-whore does the same thing. Kylie Jenner's LipKits are just ColourPop glosses repackaged and sold for triple the price. 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I agree, although in fairness every other celebrity and Insta-whore does the same thing. Kylie Jenner's LipKits are just ColourPop glosses repackaged and sold for triple the price. 

Yep. But, Jenelle doesn't have the draw that a real celebrity has. If you stopped random people on the street, 9 out of 10 wouldn't know who the hell she is-lol! Let's say (and I'm being generous here) 500 of her 'fans' buy a lip gloss or a set of fake eyelashes. That's not even going to cover what she had to invest in private labeling.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

lovesnark, I agree.

Looking at that picture, did Jenelle have some sort of brow and eye lift? Her eyes were always small and hooded and now they're raised with a visible lid.

Wouldn't surprise me at all. I know she was hoping to have a chin shaving procedure with Dr Miami around the same time Kail had her ass made into Mother Russia but Dr Miami turned her down. It's also possible that she's filtered and photoshopped herself in that pic. My daughter took a pic of me and played around with some photo editing software and I almost fell over when I looked at it. I looked 20 years younger and didn't have lines as deep as the grand canyon on both sides of my mouth!

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

I know she was hoping to have a chin shaving procedure with Dr Miami around the same time Kail had her ass made into Mother Russia but Dr Miami turned her down.

I just saw some film of her a few years ago, and even in profile the chin was not large.  IT'S GROWING!!!

• Love 4
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Looking at that picture, did Jenelle have some sort of brow and eye lift? Her eyes were always small and hooded and now they're raised with a visible lid.

There are these fabulous things I have seen used on Top Model and Drag Race- little stickers that hide in your hairline and yank. your. shit. UP. They had to do a bit of photoshopping on the final product and of course I wouldn't put it past Jenelle to do either of those things.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Kylie's make-up is made at a company right here in my city, not far from where I live. My neighbor works at that business. Those make-up kits are just your pretty standard make-up kits that one can buy without the high price. She showed me one of those kits when the employees were given free samples. Nothing really special. 

Jenelle's comment on her Instagram: "Tomorrow is launch day!"

Eggsley and her rocket-shaped head. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Mitzi.B said:

Why are Jenelle’s lips so Joker-ish?  Is it because of the fillers?

She's always had that jokerish look at the corners of her mouth but it's more evident now. If she's getting fillers, she's not overdoing it. Overinflated lips like Kail's are just so damn ugly!

• Love 2
On 10/30/2017 at 7:26 AM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I think @GreatKazu is absolutely right about the headbands causing an indentation on her head. I noticed that when I'd put my daughter in a headband when she was an infant....so I stopped putting them on her & only did it every once in a while for a picture for like 30 seconds max. My daughter is now one and won't wear headbands/bows and people tell me it's because I should have started putting them on her everyday when she was an infant so she could get used to them. Um, sorry, no.  It wasn't worth it to me to have a baby with an indented head just so I could put her in headbands. (I guess the indentation thing doesn't happen to every baby who wears them, but I noticed it on mine if she wore a headband just for an hour or so and Ensley must be the same way.)

Notice the second from the bottom head band-it has teeth, not the kind to put on a baby!

• Love 1
On 10/30/2017 at 6:34 PM, MissMel said:

Hover over the picture in the post and click on the arrow to the right.  There are 3 pictures there.  

Here's a screenshot though:

dog.thumb.JPG.a3d78a1317702e466ac288efb46f2be6.JPG

My God, that pit bull does have scars there! Something fought with him, did not get scars like that from being petted. Hate seeing him so close to her little face, only takes a second and she could have scars herself.

• Love 6

The scars on the dog's face and the fact that Pumpkin, the black and white pit, has vanished, makes me think the dogs were fighting. Pumpkin was a female and Jax (the dog in the pics) is an intact male. Makes me wonder if he killed Pumpkin or injured her so badly she had to be euthanized? My theory about what happened to the pomeranian puppy is that Jax killed it. Probably the siamese mix kitten, too. Jenelle has been asked countless times about both of the missing dogs and refuses to answer any questions about them.

• Love 16
14 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

Jenelle has been asked countless times about both of the missing dogs and refuses to answer any questions about them.

I so wish animal control would get involved.  So many of these cast members utterly neglect their animals.  It breaks my heart.  

• Love 9
51 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

I so wish animal control would get involved.  So many of these cast members utterly neglect their animals.  It breaks my heart.  

If they had neighbors, it could happen. But, they are so isolated. An intact male will travel for miles if he gets the slightest whiff of a female in heat. A lot of times, they get in trouble along the way and someone calls animal control. This dog is left to his own devices 24/7 and could easily wander to the nearest neighbor and do something terrible. Unfortunately, he's the one that will suffer the consequences and the idiot swamp things will just get another dog to neglect.

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

If they had neighbors, it could happen.

Leah has neighbors.  Amber had neighbors.  They both neglect, over-cage and mistreat their animals.  IMO Leah is perhaps the worst.  She is such a stereotypical hillbilly.  

• Love 2