Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

15 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Hunting doesn’t bother me.  UBT In the woods with a gun, alone  with Jace and Kaiser hunting scares me. 

Yes. We know they’re getting smacked if they try to talk while he’s concentrating. 

Now, I’m a veteran and a gun owner myself. Why the hell is David allowed to have a gun?  He is a violent man.  I don’t want him in the woods while armed with two children. 

• Love 22
2 hours ago, druzy said:

Jenelle is back on Twitter

Yeah she's back on Snapchat now too after a long hiatus. I don't want to screenshot it but she snapped a semi fug pic of herself semi smiling with the glasses and freckles filter and captioned it "Hi Snapchat." 

Off to catch up on the thread ? 

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 5
20 hours ago, Booger666 said:

I’m pretty sure that is a halloween tattoo that looks like a nail going into your neck with scars/blood, sort of a Frankenstein look.  The reason I know this is because I did something similar last halloween.  The next day, 11/1, I did early voting and everyone at the polling place was giving me strange looks.  I am a very blue voter in a very red state and thought “how on earth do they know what I’m thinking?!”  Got home and discovered that the tattoo did not come off in the shower that morning.  Lesson learned.

What was Kaiser dressed up as for Halloween? 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Now, I’m a veteran and a gun owner myself. Why the hell is David allowed to have a gun?  He is a violent man.  I don’t want him in the woods while armed with two children. 

I've been wondering this too. Aren't people convicted of domestic abuse and felons not allowed to be gun owners? Isn't this a federal law?  How does he get around this?

I'm noticing in this picture he doesn't have a gun, is he claiming to hunt some other way?

• Love 7

Rural property owners are allowed firearms, even for felons.  I'm fairly certain he's not allowed a SIG Sauer handheld or much more than a single shot rifle.  Not that he cares about these distinctions of the law, either way.  

PLUS!  It drives me bonkers when a person gloats about hunting on their "laaaand", when their land is less than 50 or a million acres.  I have more acreage than Jenelle and have no problem with hunting or respecting nature.  I have plenty of wildlife stroll through my yard and they are just as used to me as I am to them.  Which means they are not food, they are our friends.  Family.

Jenelle and Uncle ID Channel are just soulless idiots not worthy of oxygen.  Well he is not, Jenelle just follows any lead that comes her way.  

ETA:  I want to see this jackass hang a deer or a hog.  And put me down for seeing Jenelle cleaning a chicken.  Neither of these fools will do that regardless of the life they take down.  I'm sure they'd just drop an animal and head on over to Applebee's or TGIFriday.  

Edited by MissMel
one more thing....
  • Love 19
1 hour ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I've been wondering this too. Aren't people convicted of domestic abuse and felons not allowed to be gun owners? Isn't this a federal law?  How does he get around this?

I'm noticing in this picture he doesn't have a gun, is he claiming to hunt some other way?

David was never convicted of that DV assault upon his ex. Unless there is another DV case where he was convicted, but I only know of the one where he choked and pushed the girlfriend out of the car. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

David was never convicted of that DV assault upon his ex. Unless there is another DV case where he was convicted, but I only know of the one where he choked and pushed the girlfriend out of the car. 

Oh he wasn’t convicted? I forgot. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

I'm not sure I know why he was in jail with Courtland. Where they were cellmates and he learned about Jenelle? I had assumed it was DV and also that he was a felon, but I'm not sure.  Any insight?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I'm not sure I know why he was in jail with Courtland. Where they were cellmates and he learned about Jenelle? I had assumed it was DV and also that he was a felon, but I'm not sure.  Any insight?

He was in jail after he was arrested for the DV charge. But he was found not guilty. Now, that could mean several things. One of them could be that the witness didn't want to testify out of fear which happens a lot in DV cases. 

http://celebritytoob.com/celebrity-news/david-eason/

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

Thank you.  I'm alone. I'm an only child.  Reading these boards makes me feel okay for a few minutes 

You are among friends. I know it is not the same as having people literally by your side, but just know we are there with you. 

• Love 22
15 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

You are among friends. I know it is not the same as having people literally by your side, but just know we are there with you. 

That is exactly how I feel here-being among friends,

here for the bad times and for the great times:)

• Love 11

Yes, me too. Pretty much everyone I know has no idea that I watch this show, much less enjoy the discussion on these boards. I feel like I’m among friends here. (Ok, I admit I’m borrowing that line from the Golden Girls Mario episode). But it’s true. ?

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, Miss Chevious said:

Yes, me too. Pretty much everyone I know has no idea that I watch this show, much less enjoy the discussion on these boards. I feel like I’m among friends here. (Ok, I admit I’m borrowing that line from the Golden Girls Mario episode). But it’s true. ?

Isn't it funny how there are some of us here

that watch these shows in secret, and would

never admit to anyone else that we not only

watch them, but we also spend time talking

about them! Among friends, for sure:)

• Love 18
35 minutes ago, EmeraldGirl said:

Aww, I’m enjoying all this sweetness to each other. Now let’s hope David shoots himself with his own gun. 

I don’t have a lot of time to post, but I can’t wait to get in bed at night to catch up on the snark. How dare people in my world not understand that I’ve been following trashy teen mothers for almost a decade?

It's their own loss that they have not seen the light of this dramastic series that we can't quit, along with the beyond brilliant minds that cause many of us to laugh so hard that we may or may not wake up pets, people or need to refill coffee mugs!

• Love 10

Has anyone seen Happy Death Day? A college student keeps living the same day over and over, and every day is murdered, and she keeps going through the same day until she figures out who killed her. I mention it because every day she is watching Teen Mom 2 at some point. A Jenelle segment. Now that's horror! 

• Love 16
17 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Because they just dressed him up real quick for the ever important photo shoot. He's not really going out hunting with them. He got tossed in his crib 5 minutes after this picture was taken. 

Along with a bottle of milk. 

• Love 3
On 11/11/2017 at 7:22 AM, Mkay said:

Hunting doesn’t bother me.  UBT In the woods with a gun, alone  with Jace and Kaiser hunting scares me. 

I’m with you. I’m little Miss Liberal Pants, but  hunting doesn’t really get to me. You best follow all laws and safety procedures and eat whatever you kill, but I do feel like eating meat but getting all pearl clutching about hunting is a bit hypocritical. I don’t want to do it myself, but I am aware my hamburger didn’t die of old age. However, David with a gun terrifies me and I think the kids are way to young to handle a gun safely.

• Love 11

UBT with any kind of weapon bothers me. Knife, anyone? 

I don't think UBT hunts for food. I think he does it for the thrill, especially since it doesn't garner him jail time like being arrested for choking a pregnant woman. He has to get his thrills in other ways and he does so with shooting animals. 

• Love 17
22 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

He was in jail after he was arrested for the DV charge. But he was found not guilty. Now, that could mean several things. One of them could be that the witness didn't want to testify out of fear which happens a lot in DV cases. 

http://celebritytoob.com/celebrity-news/david-eason/

I always thought he plead guilty to something? I recall a Reunion when questioned by Dr. Drew he said he “took a plea for something he didn’t do to avoid jail time but got it anyway”?

• Love 1
On 11/11/2017 at 10:40 AM, CofCinci said:

Yes. We know they’re getting smacked if they try to talk while he’s concentrating. 

My understanding is that you have to be convicted of felony domestic violence before you aren't allowed access to a gun. I wish it was stricter, because there is no way that David should have access to a weapon. I don't even want him to have a freaking plastic butter knife.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Kaiser. He still drinks milk from a bottle. 

I'm not a babyologist, but isn't the Roll a bit old for that?  

2 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

I am aware my hamburger didn’t die of old age

Cows are no longer hunted in this country.  

4 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

My understanding is that you have to be convicted of felony domestic violence before you aren't allowed access to a gun.

Jenelle would put it in her name, or he would get one from an acquaintance.  He would never deny himself the manly art of manliness.  And camo.  

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

Jenelle would put it in her name, or he would get one from an acquaintance.  He would never deny himself the manly art of manliness.  And camo.  

You say acquaintance, I say "guy whose body he dumped in a river after stealing his military grade weapons." Tomato, tomahto.

• Love 17
2 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

I always thought he plead guilty to something? I recall a Reunion when questioned by Dr. Drew he said he “took a plea for something he didn’t do to avoid jail time but got it anyway”?

He did time for drug charges, larceny, and breaking and entering, from what I was able to find online. 

2 hours ago, Sprockets said:

Yes, Kaiser should be drinking out of a cup by now.

That cow response. HA! Nailed it. 

True. David would fine a way to have access to guns. He laughs at the law. 

• Love 10
9 hours ago, druzy said:

Case and Easton? Please tell me that those are typos and not the names of actual children. 

@Sprockets, I've seen you propose to @GreatKazu and also call her your fiance. I hate to break it you you and I know you're kind of new here, but SHE'S MINE.  She has been mine for a very long time (years) so back off. I may be in a wheelchair but I am able to stand up and I will.fight.you.   

I don't remember which thread it was posted in but I want to thank whoever it was who recommended the book Something Real.  I bought it for my kindle and read it in one night. Great book so thank you. I just wish I could remember who recommended it. 

• Love 12
On 11/10/2017 at 0:35 AM, crazychicken said:

FUN FACT: UBT was cellmates with Courtland on his first jail stint in 2014 and gave him marriage advice, he was released from his second stint in January 2015. Nathan and Chinelle dated from June 2013 - August 2015. He meet Chinelle on Tinder in September 2015 and locked that bitch and her money down fast.

http://starcasm.net/archives/368638

Is anyone the least bit surprised? It's only natural that Jenelle's current husband did a stint in jail with her former husband given her dating pool is  limited  to trash like herself.

• Love 10

I think all our forest animal friends can rest easy, I bet David doesn't actually hunt.  I think he just likes to go off and stalk around in the woods all camoed up carrying a big rifle to feel manly.  He seems like a big coward to me and doesn't have the courage to pull the trigger. That's why he picks on small women and innocent children. 

He needs to act all uber masculine because in reality he is totally dependent on a woman for all his financial needs. He needs to make a big show about Huntin' and Workin' The Land but really he's just throwing (dead) sod around and zooming back and forth in his (Jenelle purchased/rented) Bobcat. He's totally emasculated and for a male chauvinist ignorant hick that makes him all the more dangerous to J and the kids. 

• Love 21
9 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Is anyone the least bit surprised? It's only natural that Jenelle's current husband did a stint in jail with her former husband given her dating pool is  limited  to trash like herself.

I'm totally surprised! I thought they met on Tinder. This info makes UBT seem much more predatory, possibly hearing details about Jenelle and what she's like and using that to draw her in. 

There are tons of scumbags in the world who would love the perks of being with a Z list celeb like Jenelle. She has a huge dating pool. 

• Love 8
20 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Kaiser. He still drinks milk from a bottle.

17 hours ago, Sprockets said:

You can't throw a cup into the crib with your screaming toddler.

• Love 22
2 hours ago, GreenlinetoHarlem said:

I'm totally surprised! I thought they met on Tinder. This info makes UBT seem much more predatory, possibly hearing details about Jenelle and what she's like and using that to draw her in. 

There are tons of scumbags in the world who would love the perks of being with a Z list celeb like Jenelle. She has a huge dating pool. 

They did meet on Tinder .  Also, word is Jenelle was friends with UBT's sister prior to dating him.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Pixiebomb said:

I think all our forest animal friends can rest easy, I bet David doesn't actually hunt.  I think he just likes to go off and stalk around in the woods all camoed up carrying a big rifle to feel manly.  He seems like a big coward to me and doesn't have the courage to pull the trigger. That's why he picks on small women and innocent children. 

He needs to act all uber masculine because in reality he is totally dependent on a woman for all his financial needs. He needs to make a big show about Huntin' and Workin' The Land but really he's just throwing (dead) sod around and zooming back and forth in his (Jenelle purchased/rented) Bobcat. He's totally emasculated and for a male chauvinist ignorant hick that makes him all the more dangerous to J and the kids. 

This, this, a thousand times this.

Except that unfortunately I think he's cowardly enough to think that pulling a trigger makes a difference in his masculinity. Actual masculine people might go hunting, just like feminine people might, they're really not related...and other masculine people might not be into it at all. The issue with David, which you point out, is that he is so insecure about his masculinity that IMO he's the type to try to "prove" it with violence. He's a scared child, but one who will do anything to prove he's not.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 7