Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Jenelle's chin is SO prominent in these candids....like wayyyy more so than in her social media pics and on TV. Does she have "no profile shots" in her MTV contract? Because these just look so different than what we saw on tv/SM chin-wise.

I thought the extra chin was Matt’s penis. Portwood twitter likes to hide it in photos - like Where’s Waldo  

• Love 8

Is that a deck she is standing on? Looks like she could flip over it very easily.

7 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Jenelle's chin is SO prominent in these candids....like wayyyy more so than in her social media pics and on TV. Does she have "no profile shots" in her MTV contract? Because these just look so different than what we saw on tv/SM chin-wise.

Why aren’t all her fans swarming around her at that Halloween thing she was at? Almost looks as if the people are avoiding her.

• Love 7

After seeing the first photo below of Egghead's side view last week, I wondered why it was she seemed to have an indentation on the top of her head. Her hair barely covers that indentation. I now realize what could be the cause for that indentation, not the elongation as that is a different issue. Look at the common denominator in these photos...headbands. The last photo is pretty obvious:  

ensley head crown.jpg

ensley head 7.jpg

ensley head 6.jpg

ensley head 5.jpg

ensley head 4.jpg

ensley head 3.jpg

ensley head 2.jpg

ensley.jpg

ensley head 1.jpg

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, hoosiermom said:

Is that a deck she is standing on? Looks like she could flip over it very easily.

Why aren’t all her fans swarming around her at that Halloween thing she was at? Almost looks as if the people are avoiding her.

Probably because she wasn't screaming at someone the top of her lungs.  That's the only way she attracts the attention of local "fans."  Well, that and having a camera crew hovering around her and Frankenstein.

• Love 11
On 10/28/2017 at 8:13 PM, Mkay said:

Ugh. Horrid. And they could have done something cool like hey, the Addams Family. They've got a built-in Lurch; Jenelle could easily be Morticia; Maryssa's a ringer for Wednesday; creepy, but give Jace a pencil mustache and he's Gomez; Kaiser would be a cute-as-hell Pugsley; and with her head, Ensley is our Uncle Fester!

• Love 18

I think @GreatKazu is absolutely right about the headbands causing an indentation on her head. I noticed that when I'd put my daughter in a headband when she was an infant....so I stopped putting them on her & only did it every once in a while for a picture for like 30 seconds max. My daughter is now one and won't wear headbands/bows and people tell me it's because I should have started putting them on her everyday when she was an infant so she could get used to them. Um, sorry, no.  It wasn't worth it to me to have a baby with an indented head just so I could put her in headbands. (I guess the indentation thing doesn't happen to every baby who wears them, but I noticed it on mine if she wore a headband just for an hour or so and Ensley must be the same way.)

• Love 17

Wow, that head just keeps on going up in that second picture.  She really is odd looking.  

And that pit bull in the third picture looks like it has bite scars on the side of its head.  I wonder what dog(s) it was fighting with, if so.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, pheebs said:

To paraphrase Roy Scheider - "We're gonna need a bigger bow..."

That is an unfortunate photo.  It doesnt look right, but what do I know?  That skull could be a variant of normal.  

I just looked up "brachycephaly."  Uh oh.  

Edited by Sprockets
flat head
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I think @GreatKazu is absolutely right about the headbands causing an indentation on her head. I noticed that when I'd put my daughter in a headband when she was an infant....so I stopped putting them on her & only did it every once in a while for a picture for like 30 seconds max. My daughter is now one and won't wear headbands/bows and people tell me it's because I should have started putting them on her everyday when she was an infant so she could get used to them. Um, sorry, no.  It wasn't worth it to me to have a baby with an indented head just so I could put her in headbands. (I guess the indentation thing doesn't happen to every baby who wears them, but I noticed it on mine if she wore a headband just for an hour or so and Ensley must be the same way.)

When my kids were born, head bands had just started to be fashionable for babies. I only have one photo of my youngest daughter with a head band. It was on her head for five seconds, just enough time to take a photo of her. It was pointless putting it on since she always yanked it off. I heard other parents say how they were able to keep their kid from pulling off the head band off  because of what you just pointed out - make it part of their everyday wear so they are accustomed to it. Oh hell no. 

This is why Addie is not accustomed to her helmet, her swimming vest, and using her wheelchair all the time because her parents didn't ensure she was using those things every single day as her doctor ordered. She is accustomed to her glasses. Why? Because she wore those from day one and became accustomed to wearing them. 

Back to Ensley, it appears Jenelle not only leaves that child to be lying on her back constantly, she also leaves those damn head bands on her head constantly. I bet she lets her sleep in them, too. 

Those plastic-covered headbands might be causing those side indentations on her head whereas the elastic bands are pushing down on the top of her head. 

Yes!!! @FlowerofCarnage. lol 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 9
38 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Those plastic-covered headbands might be causing those side indentations on her head whereas the elastic bands are pushing down on the top of her head. 

The headbands can't help, but it's brachycephaly.  Google and view lots of other little Endtables.  I hope Jenelle and UBT have been made aware of it.  

• Love 7
4 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

The first few headbands I tried on my daughter did that and my husband said "no more". I was able to find these much wider, stretchy ones that didn't leave a single mark - and they had clip on flowers you could mix and match. So she ended up wearing headbands quite a bit up until about a year. Then she decided she hated them and still won't wear them - she's six. So....people are stupid. 

• Love 7
56 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

The headbands can't help, but it's brachycephaly.  Google and view lots of other little Endtables.  I hope Jenelle and UBT have been made aware of it.  

No, I am not saying that isn't the cause, I am just pointing out the headbands are a separate issue. They are not the bigger problem. No pun intended. 

Newborns' heads are still forming and are not as hard as adult skulls. If Jenelle was putting on head bands on Endtable's head from the start, that likely played a part in some of the indentations she has now on her head. It surely isn't the cause of her big head and how it is forming to look like a missile. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 6
20 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

. . . how it is forming to look like a missile. 

Baby head as weapon of mass destruction?  But seriously, it's not going to fix itself, is it?  (Also the shit that’s going to go into that little head due to who she lives with is a big concern. . . . .)

• Love 5

Wow that baby has one huge, conical shaped head!  In picture 2, there is more head above the bow than below.  I think it's an unfortunate result of her of genetics - Jenelle has a ginormous forehead and UBT has oversized head in general.   Combine the genetics with flat head syndrome and that baby needs a helmet!!  

And that pit bull in the third picture looks like it has bite scars on the side of its head.  I wonder what dog(s) it was fighting with, if so.

I noticed the marks on the poor dogs face as well.   I hate the way all of these girls treat their animals.

• Love 9

My God, I haven't checked in for a while.  That baby has a freakishly misshapen head.  That poor little thing.

I think Pitties have the capacity to be very sweet dogs, if they are cared for and loved enough.  I still don't think I would have the best cared-for Pitbull around a small child.  And you know that Jenelle and UBT don't care for their pets properly.  That photograph above makes me want to hyperventilate.

11 hours ago, Sprockets said:

brachycephaly

OMG.  Yes.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, MissMel said:

Hover over the picture in the post and click on the arrow to the right.  There are 3 pictures there.  

Here's a screenshot though:

dog.thumb.JPG.a3d78a1317702e466ac288efb46f2be6.JPG

The top of her head where it blends in with the wall looks very photoshopped.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

No poorly trained dog should be around a little tiny baby up in its face. I love dogs but they don't train theirs at all. 

Also guys I'm just lying in bed thinking about how much I hate David. (my husband is thrilled). I think faux "alpha males" like him who are constantly trying way too hard to prove their masculinity and take everything as some veiled threat to their dicks are some of the most insufferable people alive.

Perfect description of my BFF's husband. We literally go nowhere with him because the night usually ends in the guy challenging someone to a fight because they (in his mind) questioned his masculinity. I wish she could see this. We miss her and the rest of the family.

• Love 8

OMG! Letting that dog get that close to her face. One bite and she’s dead. My sister had a cocker spaniel and it bit her young daughter in the face. She blamed her daughter for getting close to the food bowl. Nice,huh? Then she got a Chow and I didn’t want that dog anywhere near my 2 and 3 year olds. She was insulted and said he wouldn’t hurt a fly. No, maybe not a fly but he killed a Doberman Pinscher with one bite to it’s neck. Vets will tell you that you never know what might trigger a dog to bite even if the dog never displayed that behavior before. I think letting that dog get up in her face is child endangerment.

• Love 17
6 hours ago, hoosiermom said:

OMG! Letting that dog get that close to her face. One bite and she’s dead. My sister had a cocker spaniel and it bit her young daughter in the face. She blamed her daughter for getting close to the food bowl. Nice,huh? Then she got a Chow and I didn’t want that dog anywhere near my 2 and 3 year olds. She was insulted and said he wouldn’t hurt a fly. No, maybe not a fly but he killed a Doberman Pinscher with one bite to it’s neck. Vets will tell you that you never know what might trigger a dog to bite even if the dog never displayed that behavior before. I think letting that dog get up in her face is child endangerment.

This is one of my pet peeves ... no way Jenelle understands dog behavior/body language so she wouldn't pick up any cues.  I follow a lot of vet behaviorists on Facebook and people do really stupid things, like let their little kids jump on dogs, get in their faces, pull their tails, hug them, etc.   You see it all the time in viral photos on Facebook, Instagram, etc...  People think it's so cute, but it's not.  Many dogs are uncomfortable with kids and people in their faces ALL the time, but it can just take that ONE time for something horrible to happen.  Doesn't matter what kind of dog, either.    Chows and pits are just stronger dogs than chihuahuas and cocker spaniels, so the damage will probably be worse.  No breed bias here.  Best dogs I had were chow mixes.     And HoosierMom, your niece may have been too close to the food bowl, but who's fault was that?  Your sister's!  She's the mom, she's the one who is supposed to be teaching her child good boundaries around animals and keeping both her child and the dog safe.     

• Love 20
15 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

No poorly trained dog should be around a little tiny baby up in its face. I love dogs but they don't train theirs at all. 

Also guys I'm just lying in bed thinking about how much I hate David. (my husband is thrilled). I think faux "alpha males" like him who are constantly trying way too hard to prove their masculinity and take everything as some veiled threat to their dicks are some of the most insufferable people alive.

I still love the video of David's "3-2-1 countdown" in L.A. when the guys were standing in front of the SUV.  He thought he was going to jump out the door and they would step aside.  When they didn't budge, he just did a U-turn and got back in the SUV. 

• Love 14
40 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

I still love the video of David's "3-2-1 countdown" in L.A. when the guys were standing in front of the SUV.  He thought he was going to jump out the door and they would step aside.  When they didn't budge, he just did a U-turn and got back in the SUV. 

Favorite of all time... the way the security guard on the right sort of nonchalantly places his jacket on the ground just in case, and the one to the left doesn't even take his hand out of his pocket.

• Love 11

I have a super loving, friendly, sweet, beautiful (and kinda stupid) chihuahua....and I wouldn't even let that tiny little dog who has never bitten anyone get that close to my baby's FACE. NOPE. (I also have an older, cantankerous chihuahua that would have none of being within even four feet of the kids, so, yeah...but the "so pretty" one would totally let the one year old and two year old pick him up, kiss him, etc if I would allow it but I don't - because he only weighs 7lbs and very little kids don't do "gentle" so well. Somehow I doubt Jenelle even bothers to watch her animals around the kids.)

Ensley's head is distressing. Poor child. She does have lots of beautiful, dark eyelashes, though. I'm jealous. 

I don't even want to know what happened to Jenelle's Pitt's face to make those scars. Poor baby.   :( 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 15
On 10/30/2017 at 1:26 AM, GreatKazu said:

After seeing the first photo below of Egghead's side view last week, I wondered why it was she seemed to have an indentation on the top of her head. Her hair barely covers that indentation. I now realize what could be the cause for that indentation, not the elongation as that is a different issue. Look at the common denominator in these photos...headbands. The last photo is pretty obvious:  

ensley head 1.jpg

omggggg look at her head in this photo!! I don't even know how that's real???   is someone photoshopping these?

• Love 3

Jenelle is trying to photoshop them.  I'm not good with spotting these things but it looks the left side of the bow got stretched a little to cover the upward slant of her head in the front.  

• Love 8

How long until Jenelle makes the NYC terrorist attack that took place today all about her? 

32 minutes ago, MissMel said:

Jenelle is trying to photoshop them.  I'm not good with spotting these things but it looks the left side of the bow got stretched a little to cover the upward slant of her head in the front.  

Wow- I'm surprised Kail tweeted that! Is that Endtable? 

• Love 5

It is Endtable.  And Jenelle will take the free trip to NYC but she will need better lodging and some help dealing with her anxiety and molecules now. 

Or maybe she'll say it would have never happened if UBT was there and had filled the streets with uppercut.  Like the hero he is.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, gunderda said:

omggggg look at her head in this photo!! I don't even know how that's real???   is someone photoshopping these?

If there is any photoshopping, it would be done by Jenelle who is trying to cover her child's elongated head. 

Can someone tell me what the difference is between those photos? I am not seeing it. I still see a ginormous head and indentations. 

ETA: Never mind. I see the difference now. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, LBS said:

Kail has been really snarky towards Jenelle lately. I am here for it (although she is a hose beast hypocrite)

F1F0E985-050B-43C8-836B-38B0D17C6A1B.png

That is not Kail's account. It is a parody account. Lots of funny shit on it. 

1 minute ago, LBS said:

@GreatKazu really?  It didn’t seem to be.  I went through it pretty throughly and it seemed legit. Oh well!! I laughed and after my crap day, i needed that.

I know. It is some funny shit. I even posted one on the episode thread just for laughs. 

Sorry you had a crappy day. Hope it gets better. :-) 

• Love 3