Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Mkay said:

UBT looks extra creepy in the dark. 

This is what Jenelle sees, night after night.  I'd stay baked, too.  

2 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Dateline episodes usually start with friends sharing how the victim was so kind and thoughtful.

They'll find some second cousin twice removed who will say how funny she was.  The cousin will live hundreds of miles away and will have last seen her when she was eleven.  

2 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I guess Barb and kiss ass MTV producers will have to fill in.

They can interview lawyers, parole officers, bail bondsmen, process servers. . . .all people she dealt with on a daily basis.  

Edited by Sprockets
typo
  • Love 18

And since she is dead, she hire rent-a-friends. I guess Barb and kiss ass MTV producers will have to fill in.

If Victoria isn't in jail that week, perhaps she will be available.

• Love 15
4 minutes ago, bethster2000 said:

That poor baby's head is misshapen.  Obviously so.  It reminds me of something I saw on The Twilight Zone.

Yes! 

Speaking of Twilight Zone, remember the episode Eye of the Beholder about the pig-faced people? Those faces now remind me of Kail. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

She was “lit” every time she walked into a room.   Ha! 

Oops. You’re right. Darn it gosh. Lol

How does David have a bond with this kid when they barely know each other.  Their fake family bull makes me want to vomit. UBT looks extra creepy in the dark. 

Picture courtesy of the court-appointed monitor supervising his visit.

Something tells me that Kaden David Eason is not that boy's legal name. I can't imagine naming my child after the man who tried to kill us even if that man is my child's father.

• Love 20

Something tells me that Kaden David Eason is not that boy's legal name. I can't imagine naming my child after the man who tried to kill us even if that man is my child's father.

I wondered about that too.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Sprockets said:

They'll find some second cousin twice removed who will say how funny she was.  The cousin will live hundreds of miles away and will have last seen her when she was eleven.  

They can interview lawyers, parole officers, bail bondsmen, process servers. . . .all people she dealt with on a daily basis.  

Maybe her TWO "fans" from the gas station parking lot will be available as well.

Edited by Bridget
grammar
  • Love 15

How does David make hanging out with his son look so creepy?  He is not right......

I also think if he really treasures his time with this son, he could hang with him without posting on social media about it.  

Edited by alexa
  • Love 20

Now it looks like he's force feeding himself...and is this baby Michael Phelps? Does a 3 year old really need chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, eggs, and bacon to start their day (yes, I WILL nitpick every little bit of information that comes from THE LAND, because I loathe the Easons)? 

• Love 22

The only thing more disgusting that Janelle and her faux life on Instagram are the idiots that post kudos in the comments. Please tell me that Janelle pays a troll farm to do this for her and that there are not really any actual fans out there. Otherwise I fear for humanity.  

• Love 15
30 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Click the arrow on the right to see all three pictures.  Ugh 

WHAT is that ring he's wearing? Is it his "didn't terrorize anyone THE LAND for 12 hours" prize or something? 

Those shoes on Jenelle. Just NO. 

Then again, 1/2 of her shirt is missing, on purpose, so her stylist must be out of the box and we mere mortals don't understand high fashion.

• Love 13
22 hours ago, druzy said:

Who is going to say "She lit up every room she walked into." 

“She lit up in every room she walked into.”

2 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Why is she advertising for a show called "The EX Files" by using pics of her and her husband? Bring on the Kiefa or I'm not watching!!!

Kieffer is the only ex any of us are interested in seeing. #legalfelon

• Love 20
24 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

She paid a lot for them

Wow! I'm shocked she didn't tweet "Wuuuuhl, feeling kind of flat today because BARB's genetics gave me flat boobs. I'd sure like to git em' bigger @DrSouthCarolinaBoobs" to try & get them for free. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Bridget said:

WHAT is that ring he's wearing? Is it his "didn't terrorize anyone THE LAND for 12 hours" prize or something? 

Those shoes on Jenelle. Just NO. 

Bwah!  If I were her, I'd be pretty scared of that ring.  Looks like it could do some damage.

Are those shoes?!  I thought she was wearing white socks.

• Love 5
47 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Wow! I'm shocked she didn't tweet "Wuuuuhl, feeling kind of flat today because BARB's genetics gave me flat boobs. I'd sure like to git em' bigger @DrSouthCarolinaBoobs" to try & get them for free. 

She had them done back when she was with Kieffer. The guy who asked her NOT to get the implants done. Back then, she wasn't about using social media the way she does now. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

The only thing more disgusting that Janelle and her faux life on Instagram are the idiots that post kudos in the comments. Please tell me that Janelle pays a troll farm to do this for her and that there are not really any actual fans out there. Otherwise I fear for humanity.  

Nope! Sadly, there are a bunch of young,  dumb teens and  tons of Jenelle-like women out there who think she's a great mom! 

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Nope! Sadly, there are a bunch of young,  dumb teens and  tons of Jenelle-like women out there who think she's a great mom! 

Yes, apparently a lot of them have mommy issues and they think Barb is the worst because they compare her to their own mother or they are just like Jenelle with a trashy life, making questionable choices, having babies with various guys, it is so normal to them. 

• Love 10
9 hours ago, Mkay said:

Click the arrow on the right to see all three pictures.  Ugh 

In the third picture, her face in the monitor looks like Diane Downs in a brown wig. She is so dead inside.

• Love 3

I feel 18 shades of uncomfortable looking at those pics of David and his son. Ick. Poor kid. I can't imagine meeting some stranger who tried to kill your mom and you (while you were near term in utero), let alone doing it with Jenelle and David sharing pics for the world to see....and knowing you have to spend time with the "dad" who almost killed you and your mom in public, so you know, he won't try to kill you again or anything. Poor Kaden! 

I know we've all discussed how shady it sometimes feels to watch these kids on TV, especially as they've gotten older, since they have no real "say" in it and some of their more private moments are recorded for the universe. But something about these pics of David and Kaden just really makes me extra uncomfortable. 

How old is Kaden? My son is almost three and he's generally the type of kid who has never met a stranger and takes to people quickly....yet I cannot imagine leaving him for any amount of time with someone he barely knows who is all of a sudden popping into his life and saying he's his dad (especially when that someone is David and Jenelle is almost certainly in tow)....even if there are supervisors around. That has to be scary and confusing for the little guy. Poor Kaden. :( 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 18

Nathan has some pics and videos up of himself and Kaiser with, of course, Nathan's mom. Some of them are cute, but save one or two, they are all captioned with things that are clearly digs at those who've insulted him as a dad ("Oh, I'm SO mean" or "I don't know what's hard about disciplining him" accompanied by a video of him doing what he's told). Same with the pics/videos of David with his son-from-the-mother-he-threw-out-of-a-moving-car and the captions that are so clearly desperately trying to convince people he's a good dad/the hatters are wrong...If you're spending time with your child, JUST SPEND TIME WITH THEM. If the whole every-other-weekend you get is just spent taking photos and videos trying to get in a dig at your ex or impress randos on Instagram/Twitter, news flash, you are probably a shitty parent. As long as the court lets you spend time with them, why all the captions and 'gotcha' social media posts? It's creepy. Are we 12 and having a middle school social media fight, but with parenting and custody battles?!

• Love 22
53 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

Nathan has some pics and videos up of himself and Kaiser with, of course, Nathan's mom. Some of them are cute, but save one or two, they are all captioned with things that are clearly digs at those who've insulted him as a dad ("Oh, I'm SO mean" or "I don't know what's hard about disciplining him" accompanied by a video of him doing what he's told). Same with the pics/videos of David with his son-from-the-mother-he-threw-out-of-a-moving-car and the captions that are so clearly desperately trying to convince people he's a good dad/the hatters are wrong...If you're spending time with your child, JUST SPEND TIME WITH THEM. If the whole every-other-weekend you get is just spent taking photos and videos trying to get in a dig at your ex or impress randos on Instagram/Twitter, news flash, you are probably a shitty parent. As long as the court lets you spend time with them, why all the captions and 'gotcha' social media posts? It's creepy. Are we 12 and having a middle school social media fight, but with parenting and custody battles?!

We all know those people who are all over facebook and instagram talking about how in love they are with their significant other and that they are the most wonderful couple in the history of forever and then they are suddenly not together and very vocal, again, on facebook and instagram, about how their significant other was horrible to them/abusive/cheating and the poster was just smiling through it all.  The split, of course, comes as a surprise to no one because if you have to work that hard to tell everyone how wonderful your relationship is, you likely aren't in a wonderful relationship.  I think the same thing when I see someone posting about how wonderful a parent he or she is. If your relationship, be it with a significant other or child, is so wonderful, you would be busy spending time with them and enjoying your time together, not worrying about convincing everyone that things are all wonderful.

• Love 17
35 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

We all know those people who are all over facebook and instagram talking about how in love they are with their significant other and that they are the most wonderful couple in the history of forever and then they are suddenly not together and very vocal, again, on facebook and instagram, about how their significant other was horrible to them/abusive/cheating and the poster was just smiling through it all.  The split, of course, comes as a surprise to no one because if you have to work that hard to tell everyone how wonderful your relationship is, you likely aren't in a wonderful relationship.  I think the same thing when I see someone posting about how wonderful a parent he or she is. If your relationship, be it with a significant other or child, is so wonderful, you would be busy spending time with them and enjoying your time together, not worrying about convincing everyone that things are all wonderful.

I couldnt agree more!!! The times im out with my daughter... i hardly ever get a picture because we're spending time and having fun. Even when were out with my husband and all 3 of us as a family...we forget to take pics, because we're enjoying our moment. It may be a generation thing with all the SM. I could give 2 shits about who sees me spending "time" with my kid lol people are so desperate for others approval that they spend their time trying to prove to others what they perceive as "happiness" that they forget to actually "live" their life.

Edited by JuliesMommy
Typos
  • Love 11

I just can’t believe Kaden has David as his middle name. After almost getting killed by David while still pregnant with Kaden the mom then decides to give her son the psychos name? And there was a protection order at this time? It’s all so weird and Fucked lol.

• Love 19
1 hour ago, JuliesMommy said:

I couldnt agree more!!! The times im out with my daughter... i hardly ever get a picture because we're spending time and having fun. Even when were out with my husband and all 3 of us as a family...we forget to take pics, because we're enjoying our moment. It may be a generation thing with all the SM. I could give 2 shits about who sees me spending "time" with my kid lol people are so desperate for others approval that they spend their time trying to prove to others what they perceive as "happiness" that they forget to actually "live" their life.

Plus they are doing totally basic things...the pics/videos are of David at a fountain with his son, Nathan having breakfast with his son, hugging him, etc. Um...those are normal things? Like 100% normal and average? They don't "prove" anything about your abilities as a parent. Even abusive and neglectful parents go out to lunch with their kids and smile at them sometimes, unless it's truly Dateline level constant abuse. If you think those normal things are that "special" you might be a really weird person with a very abnormal life.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 11