Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

If Barb had come to the wedding, Jenelle would have called the cops and been all over social media about how her mother ruined her day. So bitch can stfu about Barb not being there after Jenelle didn't invite her and would have had a cow if she was there.

• Love 20
3 hours ago, TheRealT said:

You can't really ask Jenelle logical questions because she's not logical. In her mind, Barb has genuinely done her wrong. Imagine if your mom somehow stole your beloved, well cared for child and pretended that she did it because you were a bad parent. You would, of course, be furious with her, but you'd also be really hurt that she could hurt you so deeply without even feeling bad and hurt that you didn't have a loving mom to be there for you. Jenelle sincerely feels that way even though, on some level, she knows that that's not what actually happened. But she is mentally ill and is self-medicating, probably with a few different drugs, and heavily influenced by UBT, who is invested in the narrative that Barb is a "fucking bitch" who stole Jenelle's child (just like other fucking bitches have stolen his kids). Pressing her to give sensible answers to reasonable questions would just feed into her sense of victimhood at the hands of people who don't realize how much Barb has hurt her and/or are just as mean and coldhearted as Barb.

This. The #1 thing going on with her, more than drugs, more than pills, more than stupidity, more than mental illness, more than laziness, more than trauma, more than anything, IMHO of course, is a Daddy issue the size of the universe. Any dude who will say she's pretty and he loves her is on a pedestal and any woman, including her friends, her sister, and her own mom, and unfortunately Ensley in the future, is suddenly a piece of trash on a garbage pile as soon as a guy exists and is willing to promise her things. He could quite literally be a serial murderer and it wouldn't matter. She will lie, cheat, steal and believe anything he says. And if the boyfriend or husband of the moment wants her to get Jace back or tries to alienate her mom because he wants control, Barb is Satan because she's getting in the way of something His Highness wants her to do. Women in her world are not people. They're just potential obstacles to her single goal in life, which is a dude sitting beside her saying "I love you" from the time she wakes up until she goes to sleep. Barb consistently presents that obstacle. So to Jenelle she's basically subhuman. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 21

The main problem with Jenelle in all of these relationships is she has made Barb to be the bad guy in the eyes of every single guy. These guys don't enter the relationship with the mindset of going after the mother of this girl. Their goal is not to alienate and hate on Barb. It happens after Jenelle has read the script to them about what a terrible mother she has been to her. This starts right at the beginning of her relationships. Nathan accused Barb of allowing Jenelle to get hooked on heroin. That was so hard to type because 1) it is so ridiculous and 2) I can only imagine how Jenelle told her heroin addiction story to Nathan. Jenelle likely told Nathan she got hooked after Barb made her life hell for yelling at her about smoking pot which Jenelle needed desperately for her "stress."  David might be the only one who would have alienated Barb without Jenelle's help because he has that abuser mentality. 

• Love 22
5 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

The main problem with Jenelle in all of these relationships is she has made Barb to be the bad guy in the eyes of every single guy. These guys don't enter the relationship with the mindset of going after the mother of this girl. Their goal is not to alienate and hate on Barb. It happens after Jenelle has read the script to them about what a terrible mother she has been to her. This starts right at the beginning of her relationships. Nathan accused Barb of allowing Jenelle to get hooked on heroin. That was so hard to type because 1) it is so ridiculous and 2) I can only imagine how Jenelle told her heroin addiction story to Nathan. Jenelle likely told Nathan she got hooked after Barb made her life hell for yelling at her about smoking pot which Jenelle needed desperately for her "stress."  David might be the only one who would have alienated Barb without Jenelle's help because he has that abuser mentality. 

I agree with that. I don't think the guys specifically want to alienate Barb, but she does choose men who want to alienate any partner from all others and monopolize their time, since Jenelle both is abusive and dates only serial abusers. I don't think they are being protective of her when they freak out at Barb, but they are all too willing to go along with the narrative either because they have someone to be angry/scream at (which is important for Nathan and David) or because it's an easy way to keep Jenelle under their thumb, which she enjoys. I assume the triangulation she prefers is a continuation of the Daddy issue, where her abusive dad was "not at fault" in her mind and her mom was evil. If someone didn't participate in the triangulation I don't think the relationship would continue very long. 

• Love 19

PSA incoming!  The more you know... When I took microbiology in college, we had to go around the building taking cultures of various surfaces.  We were split up into teams and sent to the same areas on different floors of the building.   Areas we cultured were toilet seats, toilet handles, sink faucet handles, bathroom door handles, and the water fountain spigot outside the bathroom.   For every floor, the water fountain spigots grew more viruses and bacteria than any other surface!  The toilet seats were the most sanitary.

I won't touch a water fountain with a 10 ft pole!

• Love 13
1 hour ago, AirQuotes said:

PSA incoming!  The more you know... When I took microbiology in college, we had to go around the building taking cultures of various surfaces.  We were split up into teams and sent to the same areas on different floors of the building.   Areas we cultured were toilet seats, toilet handles, sink faucet handles, bathroom door handles, and the water fountain spigot outside the bathroom.   For every floor, the water fountain spigots grew more viruses and bacteria than any other surface!  The toilet seats were the most sanitary.

I won't touch a water fountain with a 10 ft pole!

Not cool AirQuotes!  You just ruined my love for drinking out of water fountains on hot summer days.  And to relate this back to Jenelle, I'm sure that bacteria is more cultured then she is.  

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, LBS said:

Not cool AirQuotes!  You just ruined my love for drinking out of water fountains on hot summer days.  And to relate this back to Jenelle, I'm sure that bacteria is more cultured then she is.  

I'm sorry!  I'm far from a germaphobe, but that class really stuck with me.

Babies build their immune systems by being exposed to germs, but a public water fountain.  I'm like Mother Witch Roxanne...I just ccccaaaannnn'ttttt with this baby drinking from a fffffooouuunnnntttaaaaiiiinnnnn.

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

Any answers, thoughts on that big purple injury on Kaiser's neck?

I depend on @Mkay for answers, so if she hasn't spoken, we don't know yet. I really want to believe that they aren't stupid enough to show that if it were caused by anything other than a typical toddler accident. I personally tended to get childhood bruises on my legs, or arms if I took a tumble, but maybe he fell on his neck? Please say they aren't THAT stupid (I know, I know)...

• Love 11
2 hours ago, AirQuotes said:

Babies build their immune systems by being exposed to germs, but a public water fountain.  I'm like Mother Witch Roxanne...I just ccccaaaannnn'ttttt with this baby drinking from a fffffooouuunnnntttaaaaiiiinnnnn.

AirQuotes, a question ... is the water itself full of germs?  Or is it the fountain itself?

• Love 3

Does anyone know where the whole Grandma Doris custody thing stands? Obviously, Kaiser wasn't immediately taken out of Jenelle and UBT's custody, but I'd like to think there's still some hope the poor little guy will know a happy, stable home at some point. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, AirQuotes said:

But do u say "ay dios mio" before that? Lol 

• Love 7
39 minutes ago, NannyBails said:

AirQuotes, a question ... is the water itself full of germs?  Or is it the fountain itself?

The spigots were swabbed.  The water coming from the fountain spigot will carry some of those germs.  I think it is because the spigots really never get properly cleaned and it stays wet.  I started watching people use fountains and there are people who put their mouth completely on the spigot.  *shudder*

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Birdee said:

Does anyone know where the whole Grandma Doris custody thing stands? Obviously, Kaiser wasn't immediately taken out of Jenelle and UBT's custody, but I'd like to think there's still some hope the poor little guy will know a happy, stable home at some point. 

It was put on hold because her husband was ill in the hospital. 

I posted this on another topic. Here is what is the Ex-Files is about. It is regarding Jenelle except this time it will feature her exes. No Kieffer, though: 

http://radaronline.com/photos/jenelle-evans-exes-slamming-her-new-teen-mom-2-special-nathan-griffith-courtland-rogers/

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, AirQuotes said:

The water coming from the fountain spigot will carry some of those germs.

Maybe it will make her head a weird shape!  

32 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I posted this on another topic.

Waa.  I clicked on this and suddenly sirens were going off and windows were popping up all over the place.  A large lobster claw came out of the screen and nearly took my face off.  I had to have my I-pad exorcized!  

• Love 7
59 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

It was put on hold because her husband was ill in the hospital. 

I posted this on another topic. Here is what is the Ex-Files is about. It is another MTV special regarding Jenelle except this time it will feature her exes. No Kieffer, though: 

http://radaronline.com/photos/jenelle-evans-exes-slamming-her-new-teen-mom-2-special-nathan-griffith-courtland-rogers/

That's right. I forgot. I hope he gets better soon and they get the poor little Roll off of The Land.

Re: Ex-files. If Nathan is the nicest one, there must be some good mud being slung! 

• Love 14
7 minutes ago, Birdee said:

That's right. I forgot. I hope he gets better soon and they get the poor little Roll off of The Land.

Re: Ex-files. If Nathan is the nicest one, there must be some good mud being slung! 

At this point...keiffer is the prince charming she lost.

• Love 16
7 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I depend on @Mkay for answers, so if she hasn't spoken, we don't know yet. I really want to believe that they aren't stupid enough to show that if it were caused by anything other than a typical toddler accident. I personally tended to get childhood bruises on my legs, or arms if I took a tumble, but maybe he fell on his neck? Please say they aren't THAT stupid (I know, I know)...

Awww thanks!! I try.  I give props to @druzy, too, because she’s been on top of it lately.  I’m either dealing with a sinus inf or the flu so I’m feeling blah. A trip to the dr is probably how I’ll be spending my Friday.  Ugh

My first guess (and probably wishful thinking) is that he used a marker and wrote on himself.  It’s a strange pattern.  I’m not entirely convinced it’s a bruise. But my heart really, really hopes it isn’t.  

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 7
25 minutes ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

Can someone refresh my memory and tell me how Jenelle and UBT met? I'll bet dollars to donuts he knew exactly who she was before they were even introduced. These TM dad's who pretend not to know aren't fooling anyone. The only one I think didn't know is Cole.

Tinder. 

• Love 6
51 minutes ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

Can someone refresh my memory and tell me how Jenelle and UBT met? I'll bet dollars to donuts he knew exactly who she was before they were even introduced. These TM dad's who pretend not to know aren't fooling anyone. The only one I think didn't know is Cole.

I think even cole knew....but he's not a piece of shit, and he also saw that chelsea is pretty normal. Had it been jenelle he met, money or not he would of ran for the hills. 

• Love 14
56 minutes ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

FUN FACT: UBT was cellmates with Courtland on his first jail stint in 2014 and gave him marriage advice, he was released from his second stint in January 2015. Nathan and Chinelle dated from June 2013 - August 2015. He meet Chinelle on Tinder in September 2015 and locked that bitch and her money down fast.

http://starcasm.net/archives/368638

• Love 17
10 minutes ago, crazychicken said:

FUN FACT: UBT was cellmates with Courtland on his first jail stint in 2014 and gave him marriage advice, he was released from his second stint in January 2015. Nathan and Chinelle dated from June 2013 - August 2015. He meet Chinelle on Tinder in September 2015 and locked that bitch and her money down fast.

Chinelle. lol  That is the best name for her.  What about ChinYelle? She loves to yell at everyone. 

• Love 12
On 11/8/2017 at 2:08 PM, toodywoody said:

I don't get Jenelle. Does she think no one watches the show? How can she be sitting there crying in the previews about her mother not helping her with her dress when she has said on more then one occasion that she will not invite her mother to her wedding and the one time at the party she was almost gleeful about it, but then she wants to boo hoo about it on the reunion. This bitch needs to get over herself and I hope fucking Panda says something about it. And then David coming out and acting like a little baby again like last year is insane. I would tell that fucking controlling asshole to step off. Do we know if anyone has any scoop about the reunion, other than what we already know?

On 11/8/2017 at 3:16 PM, GreatKazu said:

Out of all the questions that could ever be asked of Jenelle, I wish this^^^ would be asked. But I can see it now. Jenelle will side-track and deflect from it and start up with her fucking fake tears as a way to get sympathy. I truly wish someone would ask her and not allow her to trail off. This is why we need someone like Judge Judy, or me, or anyone else here, to ask these questions because we don't take no shit. 

Preach!!! I couldn't agree more with these statements!

I would love to know how Jenelle really would answer these questions when she doesn't have the option to yell "Monkey!" because attempting to deflect with crocodile tears or changing the subject truly makes her look like an even more evil, narcissistic bitch than she already is. I personally didn't think it (her looking worse) was possible, but let the record show that I was wrong.

I can't remember the exact wording of situations when it's OK for Leah to use "monkey", so if someone else does, would you be kind enough to remind some of us? Many thanks in advance. 

Do we want to take guesses on what her "I refuse to discuss anything important or vital to my kidses" word would be?  

My vote is a tie between babe or dude.

• Love 2
On 11/8/2017 at 6:11 PM, Mkay said:

I googled non traditional veils, like Jenelle claims hers is, and NONE of them look anything at all like hers.  Just admit that you wore it backwards, Jenelle.  

On 11/8/2017 at 6:13 PM, CaliforniaLove said:

But did you google "OUT OF THE BOX" veils? Lol 

May I suggest that you Google "Dramastically OUT OF THE BOX" veils?

Or, maybe try  "How can I copy Chelsea DeBoer's veil and make it look like I'm NOT copying her, even though Chelsea didn't wear a veil?"

Am I the only one who kept expecting to see the photo of the Chelsea "Brand Name" and Jenelle "Generic" wedding photo (the side by side one that appeared on these boards a few weeks ago) at some point during this week's episode? How amazingly dramastic would that have been that photo to be the final image of the season?

• Love 14
3 hours ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

As I vaguely recall, the story is that Cole contacted Chelsea on SM after they eye fucked at the gas station, saying that he thought they saw each other there and the rest was history, so he must have known who she was.

1 hour ago, crazychicken said:

That's right, and so perfect for the UBT-Chinelle love/murder story. UBT touch is like those Lifetime movie prison inmates who spend years talking with their cellmate about the cellmate's life, then get out and masquerade as the cellmate or his best friend from the Army or whatever while they terrorize and exploit the cellmate's family.

• Love 18
8 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

As I vaguely recall, the story is that Cole contacted Chelsea on SM after they eye fucked at the gas station, saying that he thought they saw each other there and the rest was history, so he must have known who she was.

That's right, and so perfect for the UBT-Chinelle love/murder story. UBT touch is like those Lifetime movie prison inmates who spend years talking with their cellmate about the cellmate's life, then get out and masquerade as the cellmate or his best friend from the Army or whatever while they terrorize and exploit the cellmate's family.

Yes, you're right. Cole and Chelsea were both "too shy" to say anything, so Cole sent her a message on Facebook and the rest is history.

I am laughing so hard about the Lifetime movie comment that my dog just looked at me with the most bizarre look on his face!! Thank you for that much needed laugh!!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, TheRealT said:

Lol forever @ "eye fucked at the gas station"

• Love 11
7 hours ago, Bridget said:

May I suggest that you Google "Dramastically OUT OF THE BOX" veils?

Or, maybe try  "How can I copy Chelsea DeBoer's veil and make it look like I'm NOT copying her, even though Chelsea didn't wear a veil?"

Am I the only one who kept expecting to see the photo of the Chelsea "Brand Name" and Jenelle "Generic" wedding photo (the side by side one that appeared on these boards a few weeks ago) at some point during this week's episode? How amazingly dramastic would that have been that photo to be the final image of the season?

Crud.  I didn’t search that one either. That’s why I didn’t find any similar.  

This picture by Amber Porkwood has been my favorite so far. 

AC832153-0CC9-46B1-B9AD-DC4B5659D7C1.jpeg

• Love 19
16 hours ago, Mkay said:

Awww thanks!! I try.  I give props to @druzy, too, because she’s been on top of it lately.  I’m either dealing with a sinus inf or the flu so I’m feeling blah. A trip to the dr is probably how I’ll be spending my Friday.  Ugh

You're correct! My bad!! Big ups to @druzy as well! You both rock, and have made me "Amber-style" lazy when it comes to looking up anything regarding these dolts because I know I can just come here. I hope you feel better @Mkay! Today is the last day of a 10-day run of antibiotics for me (sinus infection), so I feel your pain (well, not anymore...cuz of the antibiotics). 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

Crud.  I didn’t search that one either. That’s why I didn’t find any similar.  

This picture by Amber Porkwood has been my favorite so far. 

AC832153-0CC9-46B1-B9AD-DC4B5659D7C1.jpeg

Love this SO much!! Zero snark here, but any guesses about what is next to Jenelle's hair? An "out of the box" ring pop or cupcake? 

How about their trashtastic wedding cake that looked like the flowers had DIED & they used them anyway?!?! Unless black flowers on wedding cakes are trending on Pinterest...

Only critique of the DeBoer party was that the animal lover in me didn't like Cole's groom's cake. I won't remind anyone in case my fellow animal mamas don't want the clarification/reminder. Too bad Chelsea & Cole didn't renew their vows, only because they could have had more footage for us (to both love and compare to the one on The Land) and it would have made more sense since they had a bridal party to show off how wonderful everyone looked!

I actually liked Aubree's dress. It was long, like the attendants' dresses, was youthful yet timeless and the floral head piece gave her a chic and age appropriate look.  Maryssa straight up looked she was competing in a Miss Most Miserable pageant with those five inches of make up and poofy dress. Her talent clearly was carrying Endtable down an uneven path while throwing petals, and dodging a wandering pit bull on the sod all while keeping a straight face!  I would award her the tiara & sash in a heartbeat.

Edited by Bridget
typos
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, CaliforniaLove said:

You're correct! My bad!! Big ups to @druzy as well! You both rock, and have made me "Amber-style" lazy when it comes to looking up anything regarding these dolts because I know I can just come here. I hope you feel better @Mkay! Today is the last day of a 10-day run of antibiotics for me (sinus infection), so I feel your pain (well, not anymore...cuz of the antibiotics). 

Thanks @MKAY and @Californialove - I hope you are both feeling better!

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, Bridget said:

Only critique of the DeBoer party was that the animal lover in me didn't like Cole's groom's cake. I won't remind anyone in case my fellow animal mamas don't want the clarification/reminder.

Can you post it as a spoiler?

2 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Yuck. But yay for being better!! I have an appointment in an hour. It’s the last place I want to go but I’m ready to feel better.  

• Love 4
On 11/8/2017 at 7:28 PM, MissMel said:

What happened to his neck?

kai.thumb.JPG.fc998f658a1bf0b189ed46d2664e3e52.JPG

I’m pretty sure that is a halloween tattoo that looks like a nail going into your neck with scars/blood, sort of a Frankenstein look.  The reason I know this is because I did something similar last halloween.  The next day, 11/1, I did early voting and everyone at the polling place was giving me strange looks.  I am a very blue voter in a very red state and thought “how on earth do they know what I’m thinking?!”  Got home and discovered that the tattoo did not come off in the shower that morning.  Lesson learned.

Edited by Booger666
Add background info
  • Love 14