Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

31 minutes ago, Mkay said:

She claimed Nathan was sick (I think) and she didn’t want to send him.  She said this in the comments under the pictures on Instagram. 

Bullshit. Was Doris sick too, because I don't see her letting that happen? It's weird how someone who is filmed for a reality show, and has things constantly exposed by their own choice, or by others via social media, manages to get away with lying about pretty much every aspect of their life, no matter how mundane. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, AmandaUnbidden said:

My father physically abused my mother and siblings and sexually abused me. UBT reminds me of him so much. I'm not accusing UBT of anything. It's just scary how much he reminds me of my dad. My dad came across as not all there, acted like he was all about his family, and was always with us kids. He even used baby when talking to us just like UBT does his kids. 

Also, my dad seemed to completely lack any self awareness of how he was coming across to people just like UBT. And my dad had a lot of rage and was a bigot who had no qualms about expressing that. The similarities are eery. I do hope nothing untoward is going on. I just hate getting those gut feelings watching him. 

My heart goes out to you. (((hugs))))

1 hour ago, poopchute said:

What does she think other parents do when they are sick? Send their kids off somewhere so they can be sick in peace?

Yep. It is the Amber school of parenting. 

• Love 11
3 hours ago, AmandaUnbidden said:

My father physically abused my mother and siblings and sexually abused me. UBT reminds me of him so much. I'm not accusing UBT of anything. It's just scary how much he reminds me of my dad. My dad came across as not all there, acted like he was all about his family, and was always with us kids. He even used baby when talking to us just like UBT does his kids. 

Also, my dad seemed to completely lack any self awareness of how he was coming across to people just like UBT. And my dad had a lot of rage and was a bigot who had no qualms about expressing that. The similarities are eery. I do hope nothing untoward is going on. I just hate getting those gut feelings watching him. 

big hugs, Amanda...

• Love 8
8 hours ago, Mkay said:

She claimed Nathan was sick (I think) and she didn’t want to send him.  She said this in the comments under the pictures on Instagram. 

But isn't Maryssa's cheering an ongoing thing? They didn't only buy the jerseys for that one game. Even if it's true that Kai was supposed to be with Nathan that particular weekend (which is questionable), why wouldn't they have gotten him a jersey for the weekends when he would be with them for Maryssa's games?

It's so sad to think that Jenelle (I assume, though it could have been UBT) was like, "Let's get Maryssa's team jerseys for the whole family. It will be fun to wear them on her game days! Look, they even have a baby cheering costume for Ensley!" and then ordered the jerseys, but just forgot to get one for Kai*.

*I've decided that this is my new, non-white supremacist, nickname/name for Kai. I think they already call him "Kai" sometimes and Kai is a (non-white supremacist) name in its own right. I have a friend whose son's name is Kai (no -ser).

Edited by TheRealT
  • Love 18
10 hours ago, AmandaUnbidden said:

My heart goes out to you. (((Hugs)))

UBT is a bad guy- he gives me the creeps. 

• Love 8

I'm quite happily one and done with my own towheaded toddler, but if I were offered the chance to take care of any or all of the unfortunate children under Janelle's care I'd be hard-pressed to say no. My heart breaks for all of the kids in that picture. 

Edited by animalnurse
brain is already on vacation
  • Love 13

Thanks guys for all the kind words! I have a great mother that did her very best for me and has always supported me even through the years I was really going off the deep end. I credit her for my ability to get through many rough years in my life and come out whole on the other side. 

That's what makes me so sad for Jenelle's kids. They don't even have one good parent to show them love and teach them right from wrong. They don't have a parent they can turn to for help or support. Not including Jace in this because he, of course, has Barb. 

Edited by AmandaUnbidden
Typo
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, monicageller said:

We need to get started asap on the Save Kaiser/Maryssa/Barbara/everybody except David and Jenelle roadtrip.

Can I be in charge of the snacks?! 

I do wonder what exactly happened to Maryssa’s maternal grandparents that she couldn’t live with them full time any more. In the depths of my soul I hope they were loving and nurturing and that her early childhood was filled with happy memories to sustain her through this shit show. 

• Love 10

Poor Maryssa. She's such a pretty girl, but she's so sad. I've never seen a picture of her looking truly happy. 

I'm happy Jace got to spend Thanksgiving with Barb. It's nice to see him smiling and carefree, as opposed to the look of trepidation he wears when he's with Jenelle.

• Love 20
48 minutes ago, monicageller said:
Very conveniently after everybody said something about it, Kaiser now has a purple shirt. Interesting.

It's really sad that Jenelle has to be publicly shamed into including her toddler in family activities. "Playing family picnic," indeed.

• Love 19
1 hour ago, monicageller said:

Very conveniently after everybody said something about it, Kaiser now has a purple shirt. Interesting.

I wonder how the parents feel about Jenelle posting pictures of their kids and the name and location of their school on social media.

• Love 14
16 minutes ago, druzy said:

I wonder how the parents feel about Jenelle posting pictures of their kids and the name and location of their school on social media.

You are so smart. This is what I love about this board.

I am challenged to think critically about my brain cell depleting shows...in fact, one might call it "studying society" or "professional development"! Yup, that's what I'm going with. 

Let's also announce an impending trip to DisneyWorld is on the books while we're at it! She literally gave out any and all info needed to stalk these kids. I'm not a paranoid "everyone online is a pervert waiting for Dateline to catch them" person, but if the wrong person/people is/are monitoring Jenelle's social media, it could be a nightmare waiting to happen.

I bet she didn't even ask the other parents "Is it ok if I post this?" So RUDE!

Friends don't even let friends post unflattering photos, let alone photos of MINORS with explicit location information that will be seen by God knows how many people, not just her two fans from the gas station. 

Edited by Bridget
grammar is important
  • Love 19
22 hours ago, Mkay said:

Jenelle has a shop now.  ? She’s selling shirts and hoodies  

http://jeshop.merchlabs.com/

Oh Jeez Javi. ?

3CA1EE9C-25F5-4C0A-9EEF-B914DDD77E99.jpeg

Just stop already Jenelle. No one wants your druggie hoodies and no lip lip stick

13 hours ago, monicageller said:

Headsley's face says it all. 

• Love 6

Cheer MOM? She is not Maryssa's mom! Maryssa has a mom that is at least somewhat involved in her life. I bet jenelle tries to act like she is the best female role model ever for Maryssa, and that's why the poor child hates her. I hope Maryssa sticks with cheer, so she will at least have some positive female role models. I'm actually shocked Jenelle would allow any of their kids to be involved in anything, because she has enough chauffeuring duties as it is. Maybe since they have Maryssa full time, only she is allowed to participate. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Christina87 said:

Cheer MOM? She is not Maryssa's mom! Maryssa has a mom that is at least somewhat involved in her life. I bet jenelle tries to act like she is the best female role model ever for Maryssa, and that's why the poor child hates her. I hope Maryssa sticks with cheer, so she will at least have some positive female role models. I'm actually shocked Jenelle would allow any of their kids to be involved in anything, because she has enough chauffeuring duties as it is. Maybe since they have Maryssa full time, only she is allowed to participate. 

I thought Maryssa’s Mom was person non grata in her life (even when her maternal grandparents had full custody she was no where to be found). 

I think Jenelle allows Maryssa to participate for the photo ops and so she can show what an AWESOME Step-Mom she is.

• Love 16
Just now, Scarlett45 said:

I thought Maryssa’s Mom was person non grata in her life (even when her maternal grandparents had full custody she was no where to be found). 

I think Jenelle allows Maryssa to participate for the photo ops and so she can show what an AWESOME Step-Mom she is.

Yeah, it's an amazing opportunity for photo ops! Matching outfits...oooops, except when Kaiser ruins it! Why would you get custom outfits made for just some of the family? I am soooooo looking forward to seeing which kids make the cut to go to the competition at Disney world! I could see Jenelle just shrugging and going, "it's Nathan's weekend," in her monotone voice, and not even asking. Yet she heckles him to death about letting her have him in every other weekend!

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, TeeMo said:

Jesus God Leah, I will be in Disney World in just over a week which is also the time of the Pop Warner championships. Here's hoping Jenelle and the Oaf are not staying at my resort. 

but IF they are, do you promise to find one other friend/family member and re-enact the parking lot scene where her "two fans" stood there and watched her argue with Babs?

Pllllllllllllllllease! :)

• Love 17
43 minutes ago, TeeMo said:

Jesus God Leah, I will be in Disney World in just over a week which is also the time of the Pop Warner championships. Here's hoping Jenelle and the Oaf are not staying at my resort. 

Nothing, not even Jenelle and the Oaf can ruin the magic of your Disney vacation! But I hope that they aren’t at your resort either. 

• Love 6

Um, no. It should read Where's my drugs? 

jenelle shirt 2.jpg

lol Oh Jenelle, that chola pose is hysterical. I wish you would be on that street alone with ONE chola. She'd make UBT look like a pussy. 

jenelle chola pose.jpg

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 19
13 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

jenelle shirt 2.jpg

lol Oh Jenelle, that chola pose is hysterical. I wish you would be on that street alone with ONE chola. She'd make UBT look like a pussy. 

jenelle chola pose.jpg

Where is a car when you need one?

• Love 23
13 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

jenelle shirt 2.jpg

jenelle chola pose.jpg

Lol, yeah, I don't know where Jenelle got the Where's My Coffee? line from. She isn't a Gilmore Girl, she has no real association with coffee. Where's My Bong? or Where's My Classy Court Heals? would be more appropriate.

Edited by HeySandyStrange
  • Love 19
3 hours ago, ElderPrice said:

She looks like she's pooping. Who tells her to stand (or squat) in these awkward unnatural poses? Just dreadful. 

That’s definitely my poop in the woods pose. Additionally her face makes me believe she needs to add more fiber to her diet. 

• Love 18
4 hours ago, ElderPrice said:

She looks like she's pooping. Who tells her to stand (or squat) in these awkward unnatural poses? Just dreadful. 

Maybe her next business endorsement is with Squatty Potty and she's trying to get used to using her lower body muscles before another photo shoot?

2 hours ago, Mkay said:

Where is a car when you need one?

Or UBT with his dirt/sod moving truck? 

• Love 10
16 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

jenelle shirt 2.jpg

jenelle chola pose.jpg

Is she selling supposed to be selling something in this picture? Is it for her clothing "line?" I guess I know where to go for a boxy, wrinkled cut off shirt.

• Love 8
10 hours ago, druzy said:

He looks so sad and scared.

He also seems to have gotten skinnier really fast, though maybe he's just getting taller? I know negative zero about babies. But ugh, I wouldn't put it past them to intentionally not feed him enough.

• Love 5

Totally agree but my kids did that while growing.  I kept old (new!) clothes knowing that they would thin out and shoot up with the next growth spurt.  Believe me, they ate well.  Ate me out of house and home during those times.  

• Love 6