Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

You only have to swim in the shallow end until you have the courage to go deeper? WTF does that mean? Is she saying it takes courage to date someone not attractive? That all good looking people are jerks and all not good looking people are not jerks?

Also, that shadow across her face at first glance looks like a mustache.

• Love 15
(edited)
On 11/3/2017 at 7:32 PM, monicageller said:

Ugh, sorry about the above, can't make them go away and can't enter new text.

Anyway, that nonsense included the correct usage of the word "adept". Leah did not write that.

Edited by allienc
quote boxes as hard to remove as Lipsense
  • Love 17
15 hours ago, charmed1 said:

I know this is going to sound very get off my lawn-ish, but I hate this about social media. You want to post a nice photo of yourself. Cool. Why the accompanying soliloquy? I didn’t even realize this was a thing until my 20 something year old cousin wanted to post a photo of us to Instagram. She kept asking me, “what do you think I should write under it?” Huh? I don’t understand. Is “eating tortilla chips at Uncle Julio’s with my cousin” not descriptive enough? Why the fake inspirational Confucius prose underneath a selfie? It’s so extra.

And yet so basic at the same time! No one needs to hear your "words of wisdom," Leah (or whatever shit you copied from someone who lived where the schools were well).

• Love 19
(edited)
On 7/25/2018 at 10:26 PM, Maharincess said:

I'm worse than you @charmed1 because I don't ever see the need for anyone to post a photo of themselves.  It reeks of either insecurity or narcissism to me. I hate the whole selfie bullshit. 

Agree 100% ! Also, hashtags are so unnecessary and make little sense. I hope they eventually go away.

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • Love 9

#swimintheshallowend heh. 

But seriously, I am so mad at Leah for lying to Dr Tsao's face tonight. I have little sympathy for her because she refuses to follow medical instructions for her terminally ill child! Not cool! 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, galaxychaser said:

What’s wrong with the sick twin? What’s the official diagnosis?

Muscular dystrophy, involving a rare mutation to the gene coding for titin. Because her condition is rare, it's been hard for the doctors to predict its progression.

• Love 5
(edited)
On 7/27/2018 at 6:44 PM, DangerousMinds said:

Agree 100% ! Also, hashtags are so unnecessary and make little sense. I hope they eventually go away.

Yes! Hashtags are pretty functional and useful *when used correctly,* but what drives me nuts about how Leah and Kail use them is that they render them pointless. It's meant to be so you can find other people in that same situation/looking at the same stuff- like #coloradophotography if you're a photographer or #momlife if you want to talk about parenting or #ppd if you want to talk about postpartum depression, or #weightlossjourney or whatever. It's supposed to build a little online community that you can scroll through. They are such narcissists that they use them THE EXACT OPPOSITE WAY and it drives me nuts. They use hashtags that absolutely no one else on the planet would ever use.

I mean, really? people are searching for #ihave3babydaddiesbutimstillhotandrichsofuckyou and #liveurstandardbyignoringdoctorswishes?

#mybabyis43andstillhasnoname

#praythedisabilityawayreadingisdumb

Like, STOP, y'all.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 22
10 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

Yes! Hashtags are pretty functional and useful *when used correctly,* but what drives me nuts about how Leah and Kail use them is that they render them pointless. It's meant to be so you can find other people in that same situation/looking at the same stuff- like #coloradophotography if you're a photographer or #momlife if you want to talk about parenting or #ppd if you want to talk about postpartum depression, or #weightlossjourney or whatever. It's supposed to build a little online community that you can scroll through. They are such narcissists that they use them THE EXACT OPPOSITE WAY and it drives me nuts. They use hashtags that absolutely no one else on the planet would ever use.

I mean, really? people are searching for #ihave3babydaddiesbutimstillhotandrichsofuckyou and #liveurstandardbyignoringdoctorswishes?

#mybabyis43andstillhasnoname

#praythedisabilityawayreadingisdumb

Like, STOP, y'all.

Thank you!

• Love 9
21 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

What happens on day 100???  Or is this like Scientology and once you reach the “top,” there’s MORE?!

I have so many questions, beginning with how much money is Leah funneling into this nonsense?

• Love 15
3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

What the hell did Leah do to her face? 

I don't think she did anything. Its just squished up in a face. I am guilty of taking funny pictures in the car with my friends. Yes I am 32......I don't feel bad. 

• Love 9

So sad for Ali and her prognosis. If Leah were at all self-aware, I might think that maybe she is channeling the Julia Roberts character in Steel Magnolias. "I'd rather have 30 minutes of wonderful than a lifetime of nothing special " (quote may not be exact). However, that is not hers or Corey's decision to make. She needs to listen to the experts and do what they tell her. Oh, and I call shenanigans on the decision that Ali's aid being gone for next year. That is a decision made in an IEP and a school district shouldn't make that decision unilaterally without meeting with sped teachers, parents and school admin. And they don't even need a lawyer, if they would take an advocate with them that scares the crap out of schools. No school wants to be on the 6 News with an allegation of the not taking care of a special needs child.

• Love 10

She either copied all that from somewhere or else someone else wrote and typed that for her. The above text contains no spelling/grammar errors and words of more than two syllables, all of which are completely beyond Leah’s limited means of expression. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Miss Chevious said:

She either copied all that from somewhere or else someone else wrote and typed that for her. The above text contains no spelling/grammar errors and words of more than two syllables, all of which are completely beyond Leah’s limited means of expression. 

According to Google, it's an Instagram quote from "Live your standard". 

• Love 7

Yea fuck off with it being too early. There’s no other job Leah could get that she would be making 6 figures with her education. Without Teen Mom it’d prob be Walmart and they have morning shifts there too lol.

• Love 24
4 minutes ago, Marley said:

Yea fuck off with it being too early. There’s no other job Leah could get that she would be making 6 figures with her education. Without Teen Mom it’d prob be Walmart and they have morning shifts there too lol.

Damn right.  Leah needs to think on what her life would be about with 3 girls (one of them seriously ill) without the money MTV affords her.  Ali's life would be WAY different.  Try swapping shifts at Walmart so she could make it to her doc appointments.  No top of his field Dr. Tsao.  Nope, she would have to use whatever doctor her insurance steered her to. 

Shut yer piehole and turn the cameras on.

• Love 23
On 06/08/2018 at 10:59 PM, monicageller said:

Here's my rant - I hate this thing where little girls pose like they are Kardashians or something.  Not the outfit (or playing dress up or something) but the whole like hand on hip thing.  One of my friends from school has 2 daughters and in ALL their social media pictures they are posing like that.  They have their entire lives to worry about standing with one leg slightly jutted out to make their hips appear smaller or whatever the hell it is we are supposed to be trying to achieve by taking oddly posed pictures.  They are little kids!!

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

Here's my rant - I hate this thing where little girls pose like they are Kardashians or something.  Not the outfit (or playing dress up or something) but the whole like hand on hip thing.  One of my friends from school has 2 daughters and in ALL their social media pictures they are posing like that.  They have their entire lives to worry about standing with one leg slightly jutted out to make their hips appear smaller or whatever the hell it is we are supposed to be trying to achieve by taking oddly posed pictures.  They are little kids!!

I actually remember posing for Polaroids like that w/my cousins when we were being pre-teen Dance Fever Disco Queens in the  late 70s/early 80s!  

• Love 9
On 8/14/2018 at 4:00 PM, TexasGal said:

I have pics of me from the 80s as a kid posing like that

• Love 3
On 8/14/2018 at 3:06 PM, teapot said:

I actually remember posing for Polaroids like that w/my cousins when we were being pre-teen Dance Fever Disco Queens in the  late 70s/early 80s!  

On 8/16/2018 at 12:38 PM, gunderda said:

Yea little kids pick that up from anywhere... and long before the kardashians were a thing.  I think it's a cute picture.

14 minutes ago, FreetheGirlses said:

I have pics of me from the 80s as a kid posing like that

Not to pick on you @TexasGal, but I don’t think kids pose that way thinking of making their hips slimmer or to mimic the Kardashians, it’s just kids moving their bodies in fun ways, being silly for photos.

As the posters up thread said, kids have been posing that way for decades. 

• Love 6
On 8/11/2018 at 10:44 PM, Maharincess said:

Ali has such an old soul look to her. It's hard to explain what I mean but she has the look of an older person, and I don't mean physically. 

Like I said, I can't explain it. 

I know exactly what you mean, @Maharincess.  Some people are old souls and it really stands out (IMO) when those people are kids. My daughter has that look to her. :)  

• Love 4
On 8/22/2018 at 1:10 PM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Addie has had the biggest "glow up" of the entire cast.

She's cute as a button and I adore her big personality.

Agreed. I still think of that one episode where she was yelling about wanting lipstick. I bet she's a handful, but LOADS of fun.

• Love 8