Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, druzy said:

Keep the Thread suggestions coming- they are hilarious!

Whenever I read the thread suggestions I read them in my head like the Housewives taglines like this one from @Calm81

cannedfrosting.jpg

I love this idea! Can you do ones for the others as they get new titles???!! Pretty Please!

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

I love this idea! Can you do ones for the others as they get new titles???!! Pretty Please!

Of course! 

We are still taking suggestions for Leah but I couldn't resist! 

• Love 4
16 hours ago, druzy said:

? Added to the list!

fairydusted.jpg

Thank you @druzy! I was thinking if you did the title winners in Housewife Tag Style the gracious Mods might pin them to the top of their pages....Hmmmm

1 hour ago, Mkay said:

????

Brawwwwwwww! Jesus God, Leah Dawn!

• Love 8
On 6/8/2018 at 6:03 PM, Mkay said:

I have the opposite.  Mine doesn’t say a word.  I can’t get a conversation out of him. He’s buried in his phone or computer.  I can y’all and get no acknowledgement he is listening.  Drives me INSANE! That’s why I like coming here. :)

Me texting to my husband: Hey Mr. Tatum! Hope you're having a good day at work! Can you please stop and get milk on your way home? Oh guess what? Last night Blake was playing while I was putting the laundry away and he kept putting his scooter on my pile of towels. I finally realized he was pretending the stack of folded towels was a makeshift jack/lift and pretending to fix the scooter after he watched you fix the boat yesterday...he's so smart! Oh, and don't forget the orientation is tomorrow for Jenna's new school so make sure you take off early enough because we have to leave at 5. See you tonight!

Husband: ok.

Sigh.

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

DUDE!!!!! *PPP*   Now thats a sentence that will be uttered just once!

lol

I hate how the page acts up when I click on it. When there are images posted, it does something funky and makes the page act wonky. I just saw words scroll by and that is why I thought it read "cock."

• Love 4

One of my friends has a son who's special needs and the whole family (my friend, her husband and their three kids) attended therapy. She said that it helped them a lot. One of the issues they discussed was how to treat the children since the parents tend to favour the special needs kid. I think that this will greatly benefit Leah, Corey, Miranda and the girlses. I may be wrong since I don't watch the show but I also think that there's a bit of denial going on there and therapy will help with that. Gracie going to therapy is a good start. My therapist said that when she treats kids she also has sessions with the parents. I hope Gracie's therapist will do the same. And it goes without saying that none of this should be filmed nor should we be made privy to it.

• Love 11
(edited)
On 6/9/2018 at 8:23 PM, Calm81 said:

Someone is fishing....she knows she looks pretty — I feel weird complimenting her lol. I had two long islands with family at dinner.

05942955-E76A-4055-ADB5-113C3E5A764D.jpeg

Her hands are terrifying and claw-like. I don’t find her pretty but she has looked a lot worse. I agree she’s fishing for compliments, she seems to do that a lot.

On 6/10/2018 at 9:42 AM, Scarlett45 said:

While I am very happy they got Gracie in therapy to be able to have a safe place to talk about her Sib experience, the fact that Leah is making that her storyline disgusts me. 

These kids aren’t babies any more- they have a right to their privacy! Ali has a right to medical privacy until she decides to share. 

Leah cannot formulate her own storyline?! Taking the girls to various activities and appointments is one thing, having Gracie discuss her most private thoughts is another. 

Exactly. And the bitch covered up her own private issues (drug addiction) on the show (MONKEY!!!!) but makes her daughters’ private issues a storyline? It’s so gross. She sucks. 

On 6/10/2018 at 7:27 PM, Christina87 said:

If she was pregnant again (please God, no), if could be, "Leah Messer: Poppin' Out Babies With Dyes in Their Heads."

Headses!

On 6/11/2018 at 11:23 AM, Mkay said:

????

Who the fuck decided that hair “style” should be a thing? Who copied who here? I must know. 

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 10
(edited)
22 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Her hands are terrifying and claw-like. I don’t find her pretty but she has looked a lot worse. I agree she’s fishing for compliments, she seems to do that a lot.

Exactly. And the bitch covered up her own private issues (drug addiction) on the show (MONKEY!!!!) but makes her daughters’ private issues a storyline? It’s so gross. She sucks. 

Headses!

Who the fuck decided that hair “style” should be a thing? Who copied who here? I must know. 

I remember on the regular TM2 fb page, once there was something about how Leah fishes for compliments, and all these ignoramouses were claiming, "ohhhhh, poor Leah! She's single and alllll alone! That poor girl has no one to tell her that she's pretty, so she needs it here." Like Leah is the only person in the history of the world who has ever been single for a millisecond. 

I replied something like, "lots of people are single, but get their self-worth from within. If you believe in yourself and have healthy self-esteem, you won't require the external validation of others, at least not on a daily basis." These crazies just pummeled me, like that was the stupidest thing in the world to say!

i feel sorry for anyone who thinks you have to have a man to feel pretty. Why is it that some people can't look in the mirror, or take a selfie, and think, "wow, I look good today!"? Or, even go ahead and POST the selfie, but without a humble bragging, self-deprecating, or fishing for compliments caption? Leah would be so much emotionally healthier if she did these things. Also, just being in a relationship doesn't mean you'll get tons of validation every second. Years into a marriage, if you're texting your husband selfies on a constant, constant basis, eventually he's going to get annoyed at being your sole source of self-esteem!

ETA: even on social media, your sole goal should not be compliments on your appearance! So many times I post pics because I want to share an experience or show people how much fun I was having. I went to a baseball game last weekend with my friend I rarely see, and my hair was super frizzy from the heat, but I still posted it, because it was an exciting, fun occasion. I can't imagine expecting all this praise on your looks, constantly. 

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 11

@Christina87 don’t you know the WORST thing in the world for a woman is to be with out a man?!!!!! So of COURSE Leah has to get constant praise and attention from strangers. 

People like Leah who spend a great deal of time posting images of themselves in order to garner attention will probably continue to do so no matter who IRL affirms their attractiveness and desirability. 

I do wonder what Leah does all day long?(besides post photos). Addie is in school, and she only has the twins half the time. Isn’t she bored?!! If she wanted she could start up a group or advocacy for muscular dystrophy (or something similar). 

• Love 8

That's way above Leah's pay grade. We all saw her suck at public speaking. Funny, Germ just posted on Twitter about don't have expectations on second chance romance. Now is her talking his more current ex or our gal Leah ?!

• Love 4
On 6/15/2018 at 12:14 PM, Christina87 said:

I remember on the regular TM2 fb page, once there was something about how Leah fishes for compliments, and all these ignoramouses were claiming, "ohhhhh, poor Leah! She's single and alllll alone! That poor girl has no one to tell her that she's pretty, so she needs it here." Like Leah is the only person in the history of the world who has ever been single for a millisecond. 

I replied something like, "lots of people are single, but get their self-worth from within. If you believe in yourself and have healthy self-esteem, you won't require the external validation of others, at least not on a daily basis." These crazies just pummeled me, like that was the stupidest thing in the world to say!

i feel sorry for anyone who thinks you have to have a man to feel pretty. Why is it that some people can't look in the mirror, or take a selfie, and think, "wow, I look good today!"? Or, even go ahead and POST the selfie, but without a humble bragging, self-deprecating, or fishing for compliments caption? Leah would be so much emotionally healthier if she did these things. Also, just being in a relationship doesn't mean you'll get tons of validation every second. Years into a marriage, if you're texting your husband selfies on a constant, constant basis, eventually he's going to get annoyed at being your sole source of self-esteem!

ETA: even on social media, your sole goal should not be compliments on your appearance! So many times I post pics because I want to share an experience or show people how much fun I was having. I went to a baseball game last weekend with my friend I rarely see, and my hair was super frizzy from the heat, but I still posted it, because it was an exciting, fun occasion. I can't imagine expecting all this praise on your looks, constantly. 

Agree with this, and I also find it sad how being "pretty" is the ultimate compliment in Leah's world.

I remember in my early 20s, I used to get a LOT of attention from boys. I mean, I wasn't like, Kate Upton or anything, but I was pretty and I've always had a pretty awesome rack (well, before kids, anyways). I would feel so flattered by this attention, but then one day I had a wake up call. What was so admirable about being pretty? Sure, there are a lot of perks, but it's a gift entirely based on the randomness of genetics. And most of the guys who were hitting on me weren't thinking of me as a person. I was being totally objectified and I was grateful for this! So sad. Now I am 34, never wear makeup, generally have on frumpy clothes, and don't usually get a second look from any man. Yet I take pride in my job, my kids, my growth as a person, the good deeds I do- etc. And I am so much happier. Being called ugly (or at least not pretty) wouldn't even blip my radar. I bet it would devastate Leah.

• Love 19
3 hours ago, Tatum said:

Agree with this, and I also find it sad how being "pretty" is the ultimate compliment in Leah's world.

I remember in my early 20s, I used to get a LOT of attention from boys. I mean, I wasn't like, Kate Upton or anything, but I was pretty and I've always had a pretty awesome rack (well, before kids, anyways). I would feel so flattered by this attention, but then one day I had a wake up call. What was so admirable about being pretty? Sure, there are a lot of perks, but it's a gift entirely based on the randomness of genetics. And most of the guys who were hitting on me weren't thinking of me as a person. I was being totally objectified and I was grateful for this! So sad. Now I am 34, never wear makeup, generally have on frumpy clothes, and don't usually get a second look from any man. Yet I take pride in my job, my kids, my growth as a person, the good deeds I do- etc. And I am so much happier. Being called ugly (or at least not pretty) wouldn't even blip my radar. I bet it would devastate Leah.

I’m sure you’re still lovely @Tatum!

I do think society spoons feeds women this narrative that if they are “pretty” they are worthy/valuable/loved etc. A co-worker(older lady, very sweet) was discussing Kate Spade with me, and commented “and she was a good looking woman!!” (Like wtf)

I do think that’s why women get upset if they are emotionally unfulfilled but are conventionally attractive. I call it the “beautiful woman syndrome”. A YouTuber I follow who lost 83lbs the old fashioned way stated “just because you’re thinner doesn’t mean you won’t be single! I get hit on more now but that doesn’t mean those guys aren’t only after one thing.”

All Leah has right now (besides her kids) is being white, thin and blonde- like all of us she’s getting older every day. If she doesn’t work on her INNER SELF, she will be miserable in a decade. 

Nothing wrong with wanting to be beautiful and attractive and sexually desirable, but that cannot be the best of you. 

• Love 13
59 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Nothing wrong with wanting to be beautiful and attractive and sexually desirable, but that cannot be the best of you. 

Yes to everything you said!!! ???

I’m so over societies obsession with women being attractive in order to be accepted. I am what you call an ugly duckling turned swan to back to 50% ugly and pretty (36 hit me hard lol — all of my smiling wrinkles came out this year) so I got to see both sides of the coin and now I’m in the middle and I felt good about myself during all stages ...you’re not truly happy unless you feel happy.

• Love 13
(edited)
On 6/18/2018 at 7:36 PM, Calm81 said:

Yes to everything you said!!! ???

I’m so over societies obsession with women being attractive in order to be accepted. I am what you call an ugly duckling turned swan to back to 50% ugly and pretty (36 hit me hard lol — all of my smiling wrinkles came out this year) so I got to see both sides of the coin and now I’m in the middle and I felt good about myself during all stages ...you’re not truly happy unless you feel happy.

This! I was a late bloomer too, and only grew into my looks around my mid-twenties. I had way, way fewer suitors before that time, but their intentions were genuinely pretty good. After I got to where society deemed me attractive, I had many, many more offers, but most seemed intent on trying to use and discard me. Society is so strange. It seems like most guys are not commitment phobic yet in high school, and want to actually find a real girlfriend, while guys in their twenties only want hookups. I wonder if someone like Leah's experience would be really different from mine, since she was pretty in high school. All these guys wanting the prettiest girlfriend they can find were probably tripping over her, but the same guys are probably now just looking for hookups. I bet that is really confusing for her, especially since she is dim (and I know she can't help it...but it does make it more confusing). 

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 5
(edited)
3 hours ago, Christina87 said:

This! I was a late bloomer too, and only grew into my looks around my mid-twenties. I had way, way fewer suitors before that time, but their intentions were genuinely pretty good. After I got to where society deemed me attractive, I had many, many more offers, but most seemed intent on trying to use and discard me. Society is so strange. It seems like most guys are not commitment phobic yet in high school, and want to actually find a real girlfriend, while guys in their twenties only want hookups. I wonder if someone like Leah's experience would be really different from mine, since she was pretty in high school. All these guys wanting the prettiest girlfriend they can find were probably tripping over her, but the same guys are probably now just looking for hookups. I bet that is really confusing for her, especially since she is dim (and I know she can't help it...but it does make it more confusing). 

I’m sure you’re lovely @Christina87!

I think a woman whos conventionally attractive very young, probably has more attention from men (on average) and probably has a harder time weeding through the dipshits because she has so many guys paying attention to her only for her looks. She also probably is exposed to “high status” men more (as women are sexual trophies) and may have to spend more time paying attention to who likes her for her. The guys really looking for someone to love and commitment may not be flashy enough for someone like Leah. 

Edited to add-Christina I think that by the mid 20s (compared to HS), both girls and guys have grown up and guys realize that if they JUST want sex with a hot girl they don’t have to “waste time” trying to be her boyfriend, and if they want someone who’s going to fulfill their emotional needs and shared interests, of course they will pick a woman they are attracted to, but they won’t choose her primarily because she’s hot. Back in the day Leah was WAY more into Robbie than she was into him, and after their breakup he realized he could still get what he wanted from her with less work so he stopped. I also think both sexes are more sexually free in their 20s and this more likely to hookup.

I grew up as a fat black woman who isn’t really interested in a heteronormative lifestyle at all, but I have to say guys (nice ones not cat calling assholes) hit on me more now at 32 than 22. I turned 28 and skinny white dudes strarted trying to flirt at Starbucks!(trust me I was shocked because society says they would be into a Leah type)

At the end of the day yes, your partner is going to want to be sexually attracted to you but being “attractive” is no guarantee you’re going to have an easier life, find a worthy partner or have good self esteem! I think someone needs to explain that to Leah as she is raising 3 girls that will emulate her. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 9
(edited)

2 hours ago, Mkay said:

Look at the comments.   Does Leah have a new man?

D466003F-B175-4A8F-8CB1-B2706741B3F8.jpeg

@Mkay you knew before The Ashley!

Leah Messer has got her groove back– and a new boyfriend too!

The Ashley can exclusively reveal that the Teen Mom 2 star is in a relationship after several years living the single life. ‘Teen Mom 2’ viewers have watched as she married (and divorced) the father of her twins, Corey Simms, as well as Jeremy Calvert, who is the father of her daughter Addie.

The Ashley’s sources tell her that Leah has been in a relationship with a man named Jason for several months, and that things have been going well. She has been keeping it on the down-low.

From what The Ashley can gather, Leah’s boyfriend is much older than she is. (He’s 39, while Leah just turned 26.) He is the father of a two-year-old son.

Like Leah, it appears that Jason is a divorcee. According to online records uncovered by The Ashley, Jason was married to his son’s mother from June 2014 until October 2017.

Jason is a local guy whom Leah apparently met through mutual friends. The Ashley’s ‘Teen Mom 2’ sources tell her that, at this point, Leah does not want Jason appearing on the show.

“She is filming for Season 9 but has mentioned to [crew members] that he will not be on ‘Teen Mom 2’ because she wants to keep this relationship more private,” The Ashley’s source said.

Unlike some of the other ‘Teen Mom 2′ girls’ beaus, Jason doesn’t seem to need the MTV money. He has a successful career in medical sales, and graduated from college with a double-major Bachelors degree in psychology and sociology. He is also a former basketball player.

From what The Ashley hears, Leah’s kids get along well with Jason, but Leah has yet to introduce him to either of her ex-husbands.

Back in February, Leah appeared on Kail Lowry‘s Coffee Convos podcast and spilled about trying to date again.

“I am single AF!” Leah said at the time. “I just now started getting back out into the dating world…It’s difficult [being single with three kids]. It’s really challenging trying to date.”

During recent episodes of ‘Teen Mom 2’ Leah and Jeremy have been shown considering giving their relationship another chance. Although they did hook up, Leah and Jeremy eventually decided not to try to date again.

“I guess at first maybe I considered [getting back together with Jeremy],” Leah said on Kail’s podcast in February. “Like, ‘If we are getting along this great, why not try it again for Addie’s sake’ but at the end of the day we weren’t happy. We didn’t do well together but we do great as friends.”

Leah also stated during the podcast interview that she didn’t think she would find her ‘forever’ guy in West Virginia. However, with Jason being a West Virginia native, she may be rethinking that statement!

Edited by druzy
  • Love 5

So, 1. He named his son Raylan, 2. He’s a 39 year old man who has a Twitter and his screen name is “Raylan’s dad” 3. He was evidently only married long enough to knock up his wife, have the baby, and then split when his kid was probably not even walking yet, and 4. he has “mutual friends” with a 26 year old who’s never held a job and only has a high school diploma, thus eliminating the possibility these are work or school mutual friends. 

Sounds like a real winner. 

• Love 20

I really hope he doesn't derail leah's progress. Leah to me is likable when single, and always awful when in a relationship. I think being constantly "validated" brings out the worst in her. Her tendency is to think the guy is so lucky to have the princess of the hollar that he needs to give, give, give her everything. Here's to hoping that she is mature enough to keep making progress with this guy in the picture!

• Love 10

I don't condone plastic surgery and I hate seeing faces so stretched and filled they don't look human.  That said, I'll jump in the shallow water and say Leah would look so damn good if she tweaked her nose a little. Ashlee Simpson has one of the best nose jobs I've seen. I think something small like hers would make Leah beautiful. 

on the other hand, I like how she hasn't jumped on the surgery train. 

• Love 11
(edited)

@guilfoyleatpp @Maharincess Is there room in the socially awkward group for another?? Lol. 

Everyone tells me I’m quirky (my hubby likes to tease me and call me Lucille Ball) so when I’m around large groups of people I get super nervous and say some of the most off the wall stuff or I mumble. My face gets beet red and I sweat profusely.

I just moved cross country and had to meet all new people for work, local gym and my kids new teachers and my anxiety level is through the roof but I put a good front, people wouldn’t know how scared I was in the inside the way I carry myself on the outside.

Whoops, I’m rambling, sometimes I catch myself being socially awkward on this site until I remember you guys can’t see me Neaner neaner pumpkin eater. ?

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 12
12 hours ago, Tatum said:

So, 1. He named his son Raylan, 2. He’s a 39 year old man who has a Twitter and his screen name is “Raylan’s dad” 3. He was evidently only married long enough to knock up his wife, have the baby, and then split when his kid was probably not even walking yet, and 4. he has “mutual friends” with a 26 year old who’s never held a job and only has a high school diploma, thus eliminating the possibility these are work or school mutual friends. 

Sounds like a real winner. 

Watch a catch!  

Leah introduced the girlsies to him too soon. Hopefully he's not living with them.

• Love 6
(edited)
38 minutes ago, druzy said:

Watch a catch!  

Leah introduced the girlsies to him too soon. Hopefully he's not living with them.

The Starcasm article said they were all on vacation in FL this week (although not clear what Leah is "vacationing" from), so I guess in Leah's world, it's totally appropriate to take an out of state, overnight vacation with your kids, with a guy you've been dating a few months, who is very recently divorced.

I bet he's living with her. He probably moved out of the marital home and in with Leah. Maybe he lived at his mom's house in between for awhile.

Good for him for having a job and a degree, but I just don't know what mature, successful, accomplished  39 year old would want to get involved with a reality star famous for getting pregnant and cheating on husbands who seems allergic to actual work, so I can only conclude he's a loser too.

Also, I know he's a loser because his Linked in page lists "professional basketball player" under job experience, with one sentence describing his stats over the 2000-2001 year. He was a 25 year old college student playing basketball for a Division II school so color me not impressed, Jason.

ETA: for the record, his "professional experience" was over 2000-2001. His collegiate basketball career took place sometime between 2002-2006. Per his linked in page, he graduated in 2006, at age 27. No shade in playing for a regional team or playing D2 ball, but it's not really something I'd list on LinkedIn 15-20 years later.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

The Starcasm article said they were all on vacation in FL this week (although not clear what Leah is "vacationing" from), so I guess in Leah's world, it's totally appropriate to take an out of state, overnight vacation with your kids, with a guy you've been dating a few months, who is very recently divorced.

I bet he's living with her. He probably moved out of the marital home and in with Leah. Maybe he lived at his mom's house in between for awhile.

Good for him for having a job and a degree, but I just don't know what mature, successful, accomplished  39 year old would want to get involved with a reality star famous for getting pregnant and cheating on husbands who seems allergic to actual work, so I can only conclude he's a loser too.

Also, I know he's a loser because his Linked in page lists "professional basketball player" under job experience, with one sentence describing his stats over the 2000-2001 year. He was a 25 year old college student playing basketball for a Division II school so color me not impressed, Jason.

ETA: for the record, his "professional experience" was over 2000-2001. His collegiate basketball career took place sometime between 2002-2006. Per his linked in page, he graduated in 2006, at age 27. No shade in playing for a regional team or playing D2 ball, but it's not really something I'd list on LinkedIn 15-20 years later.

I wonder how Corey and Jeremy feel about Leah bringing a stranger around the girlsies. 

A professional basketball player ? What team?

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, druzy said:

I wonder how Corey and Jeremy feel about Leah bringing a stranger around the girlsies. 

A professional basketball player ? What team?

Curiously, enough, doesn't say. Guess either the minor leagues or a European league. He only played for one season and his stats were minimal, so guessing if there's a second string in basketball (I literally know nothing about basketball other than there's a hoop, I'm much more versed in football), he was it.

Reminds me of that one loser from one of the RW seasons that said, at one point, he was the 5th best punter for division II collegiate football. Um, sweet?

• Love 5

I bet mama dawn told her to find an old man, because they are alllll wise, book learned, and put together. I just hope they don't have any kids together. Five kids under 10 in a home together is waaaaay too much for Leah! She wouldn't be able to handle that for two seconds. I'm sure he moved straight from the marital home to hers. He's probably thrilled she is a homeowner! Next he will get Leah pregnant and quit his job to "help" her with five kids, lol. 

• Love 7

He's a keeper!

According to Starcasm:

Although he doesn’t want to be on Teen Mom 2, Jason is not averse to gaining attention via the video medium. He has a series of YouTube videos in which he uses visual and audio filters to become “West Virginia Meth Man.”

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

Why does he not want to be on TM2? In the early days, boyfriends didn't have a choice. Time to end this farce of a show!

Leah's other boyfriend Treduces (or whatever his name was) wasn't on the show and he lived with her. For 300k a season there should be no secrets!

• Love 12