Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, zenme said:

That's Leah's new guy? Ugh. He seems like a real loser, but what should we expect?

Hopefully she does a National Sex Offender search before she decides to date anyone. I wonder if they got the age wrong in that article ?

• Love 6
1 hour ago, druzy said:

I wonder how Corey and Jeremy feel about Leah bringing a stranger around the girlsies. 

Germy has done it himself quite a few times. So if he has anything to say, he's a hypocrite. 

1 hour ago, Christina87 said:

I bet mama dawn told her to find an old man, because they are alllll wise, book learned, and put together. I just hope they don't have any kids together. Five kids under 10 in a home together is waaaaay too much for Leah! She wouldn't be able to handle that for two seconds. I'm sure he moved straight from the marital home to hers. He's probably thrilled she is a homeowner! Next he will get Leah pregnant and quit his job to "help" her with five kids, lol. 

I actually think an older guy with kids of his own makes sense for Leah. She has so much baggage; guys her age aren't going to necessarily want to take that all on. Because she got started having kids so young, an older dude might actually be more on her level life-stage wise. The fact that he already has kids makes it somewhat likely they're not going to feel the need to have more. Plus, he won't be as needy; he'll understand her relationships with her exes, etc. 

• Love 11
(edited)
6 hours ago, Calm81 said:

@guilfoyleatpp @Maharincess Is there room in the socially awkward group for another?? Lol. 

Everyone tells me I’m quirky (my hubby likes to tease me and call me Lucille Ball) so when I’m around large groups of people I get super nervous and say some of the most off the wall stuff or I mumble. My face gets beet red and I sweat profusely.

I just moved cross country and had to meet all new people for work, local gym and my kids new teachers and my anxiety level is through the roof but I put a good front, people wouldn’t know how scared I was in the inside the way I carry myself on the outside.

Whoops, I’m rambling, sometimes I catch myself being socially awkward on this site until I remember you guys can’t see me Neaner neaner pumpkin eater. ?

Another socially awkward person here! Social anxiety, whatever you want to call it.  Also am a big time introvert. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 13

If his basketball career was exaggerated, I wonder if his "medical sales" job is as well. He could be selling dimebags out of his trailer for all we know. 

I do agree her best hope at this point is to date older. Leah has an insane amount of baggage. Three kids, two ex-husbands, drug history, no education, no real work experience. There's not too many guys in their mid-20s who are going to look at that resume and think "Jackpot!!!". An older guy desperate for companionship might be a little more amenable.

• Love 13
(edited)
57 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Another socially awkward person here! Social anxiety, whatever you want to call it.  Also am a big time introvert. 

If this makes sense, I'm an introvert who is very friendly. Usually, I detest big parties--even with family. I don't know why, but I feel they take away so much energy. I'm good one on one, but crowds! No way! Public speaking? Big no! Basically, if I was sent to do solitary confinement, I think it sounds lovely. Just give me a book.

Edited by zenme
  • Love 9
10 minutes ago, zenme said:

If this makes sense, I'm an introvert who is very friendly. Usually, I detest big parties--even with family. I don't know why, but I feel they take away so much energy. I'm good one on one, but crowds? No way? Public speaking? Big no! Basically, if I was sent to do solitary confinement, I think it sounds lovely. Just give me a book.

Yes!

• Love 5

I can see where an older guy might be good for her, but I wish it could be an older guy who had kids young and they are out of the house, or close to it. Someone who is 39 and had his first kid two years ago likely won't have a ton in common with Leah, and we all know she struggles to take care of her own kids without adding more to the mix. I wish she was dating a 39-year-old who was a teen or young parent himself; that might be more suitable. Hopefully he will end up being good for her, but who knows? I don't like her hiding him from the cameras, though. If you're being paid 300K to show your life, either do it or quit. Even Cole wasn't comfortable with the cameras, but did it because it's part of the job! I can see why Leah would want privacy, but she should live her life off the show. 

• Love 8
8 hours ago, BitterApple said:

If his basketball career was exaggerated, I wonder if his "medical sales" job is as well. He could be selling dimebags out of his trailer for all we know. 

I. Spit. Out. My. Lemonade. 

• Love 9

I was all excited for the girl because on paper he sounded decent.  But them videos on you tube?  Oh hell naw.  Then again, she doesn’t have much to offer either. 3 kids, no job.  

• Love 10
9 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Uh hmmm, Sales and Distribution.

• Love 13
20 hours ago, druzy said:

Hopefully she does a National Sex Offender search before she decides to date anyone. I wonder if they got the age wrong in that article ?

C'mon...it's Leah! She has no time for such trivial stuff. She needs her free time to put make up on Gracie and make Ali run bases so she can walk down the isle on Corey's arm. 

• Love 10

The last picture of the girlses is very cute, but I question the decision to bring a boyfriend along on vacation that you've only been dating a few months.

I just wonder how it affects these kids long-term to have had a dozen variations of a "blended family" by the time they're 18. I don't have any issue with single parents dating and having an adult life, I just don't think I'd be getting children involved unless it was a serious relationship.

• Love 22
(edited)
20 hours ago, BitterApple said:

The last picture of the girlses is very cute, but I question the decision to bring a boyfriend along on vacation that you've only been dating a few months.

I just wonder how it affects these kids long-term to have had a dozen variations of a "blended family" by the time they're 18. I don't have any issue with single parents dating and having an adult life, I just don't think I'd be getting children involved unless it was a serious relationship.

I'm starting to feel the same way about these people that I do about soap operas. I always laugh on soaps when people get married (especially when it's the same couple's fourth or fifth marriage to each other), at how everyone takes it seriously and acts like it will last forever, when we all know most soap marriages won't make it past a year or two, and most characters will marry 10+ times! The (fictional) kids who are growing up on the soap must really not have ANY idea that marriage is supposed to be permanent. You just go on two or three dates with a seemingly okay person, propose, have a lavish ceremony, and then just do it again with someone else in a few years. That's how these kids, with the exception of Aubree, must feel about relationships (although IMO Chelsea is a little guilty of this too...I do think Chelsea introduced Aubree too early to Cole...didn't we figure out it was just a couple weeks, although she claimed 6 months or something? But at least he was a good guy and it worked out, and it was only one guy instead of 15). But the kids of Leah, jenelle, and Kail will unfortunately view relationships this way, especially kail's. Can you imagine how it will mess with Lincoln's head to have promiscuous Kail and serial monogamist Javi as parents?! He'll get used to thinking that the boy or girl who is hanging out with Mommy most this week is her boy/girlfriend, and whoever is carrying javi's new baby is his. I just can't imagine growing up that way! Jenelle's kids will grow up being introduced to every soulmate right away (though sadly, that is the least of their problems), and Leah's girlses will think of relationships as something that you have to keep secret, since these guys don't want to be on the show. They'll also think you have to move them in right away. What a mess!

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 7
21 hours ago, BitterApple said:

After the other guy and his kids lived with them I'm shrugging it off.  It's all a terrible idea and those kids are going to be confused and hurt when it ends.

• Love 3

I can't really say anything about this subject. I once met a guy and he moved in with me and my kids in less than a month.  Now, 29 years and 3 months later, he's still here and has been the best thing to ever happen to me and my kids (and now, grandkids).  So I'd be a huge hypocrite if I bashed anyone for this.  In my case it worked out great. 

• Love 11

So her new boyfriend is really making these YouTube videos? A 39 year-old man with a job makes the time to sing a song about meth...? 

The mind boggles! 

• Love 6
18 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

I wonder how long Corey was dating Miranda before he introduced her to the girls? I'm guessing not long. They all do this.

I wasn't getting a "double standard" vibe based on anything that was said here?

• Love 2

I just saw Leah at Aquatica in Orlando. It’s so weird to see someone you watch on TV in person. 

I told my husband we were walking next to her, and he’s like, “we made awkwardly long eye contact because I couldn’t figure out how I knew her!” ?

I took some pics on the sly so I could check tattoos later, lol. 

• Love 15
2 hours ago, MaraBoBara said:

I just saw Leah at Aquatica in Orlando. It’s so weird to see someone you watch on TV in person. 

I told my husband we were walking next to her, and he’s like, “we made awkwardly long eye contact because I couldn’t figure out how I knew her!” ?

Leah's probably gonna tell her friends that a man who was with his wife wanted her, he was staring so hard. You know Leah. 

• Love 7

It's a sunny day by the pool - I'd expect her pupils to be pretty tightly contracted. The effect appears to be exaggerated by reflection and perhaps by variation in the pigment in her eyes.  

• Love 3

I think she got implants a while ago. 

I've got serious envy that this girl's had three kids and scarfs down pasta every time she's in a restaurant yet still manages to look incredible in a bikini. If I ever come back in another life, I want Leah's metabolism.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

I think she got implants a while ago. 

I've got serious envy that this girl's had three kids and scarfs down pasta every time she's in a restaurant yet still manages to look incredible in a bikini. If I ever come back in another life, I want Leah's metabolism.

AND SHE'S FUCKING TINY!

Almost every really petite woman I know laments how 5 lbs on their body is like 15 on other people. It's like a whole dress size. Me, I'm like...I can waver 8 -10 lbs and my pants still fit. 

It's so goddamned unfair. 

Why was I blessed with intelligence rather than beauty?! #itsacurse

• Love 15
(edited)
6 hours ago, akr said:

It's a sunny day by the pool - I'd expect her pupils to be pretty tightly contracted. The effect appears to be exaggerated by reflection and perhaps by variation in the pigment in her eyes.  

I agree, however If I could post the video you’d see why I question it.  Girl is hyper.  I swear I don’t usually jump straight into blaming drugs. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 4
(edited)
19 minutes ago, Maharincess said:

I guess I'm the only one who never thought she'd gotten clean. I don't watch every episode but the ones I have seen this seasons, she seems high as hell. 

You're not the only one. I think she figured out how to hide it by being more organized and keeping a refrigerator full of Lunchables for the girlsies. 

If you haven't watched the previous seasons, one of the twins complained that Leah didn't have any Lunchables and went outside and rolled on the grass in despair. If I find the video I will post it.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, Maharincess said:

I guess I'm the only one who never thought she'd gotten clean. I don't watch every episode but the ones I have seen this seasons, she seems high as hell. 

Just maybe not high high.  Like she has dialed it back enough to kind of put up a front, but is still not living “unassisted.”  She’s got it together a bit more, maybe?

On another note,  the pool.  I’m not tying to be all Debbie Downer, but what about Ally (or whatever her name is)?  Sorry but them little legs couldn’t save her if she tried.  One stumble and then what?  I’m all for pools but for some reason this thought scares the bejebus out of me.  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, geauxaway said:

Just maybe not high high.  Like she has dialed it back enough to kind of put up a front, but is still not living “unassisted.”  She’s got it together a bit more, maybe?

On another note,  the pool.  I’m not tying to be all Debbie Downer, but what about Ally (or whatever her name is)?  Sorry but them little legs couldn’t save her if she tried.  One stumble and then what?  I’m all for pools but for some reason this thought scares the bejebus out of me.  

Yeah, she doesn't seem to be as bad but if she's an addict then it's just a matter of time before she's really had again. A lot of addicts seem to think that after a few months sober, they can control their drug intake and just be a casual user but it never works.  I hope that's not the case and she's not using again but my opinion is that she is. 

• Love 10
20 hours ago, akr said:

Can confirm, light eyes try super hard to let less light in. I have to wear sunglasses on cloudy days and even then the sun gets in around the lenses and irritates them.

• Love 1
(edited)

Is that Remy above? I still think of her as a baby but I guess she would be about 2 now?

I agree that I think a pillses relapse is a strong possibility in Leah's future. That girl has NO coping skills. I think her first drug of choice has always been attention and validation from men, and right now, she's getting it in spades. Vicodin at this point is probably superfluous, and if she is using, I am sure it's on a purely recreational level.

As soon as she and the Methman or whatever are out of the honeymoon phase, though...

ETA: should we start a PTV pool on how long until she's pregnant?

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 9
16 hours ago, Christina87 said:

I predict she will not be able to hide the drugs once things with this new guy go south. 

And it's the most obvious thing in the entire world that Victoria is still using, sooo...

Seriously, Victoria is like the poster child for hillbilly opoid addicts.

• Love 11
On 7/9/2018 at 4:52 PM, MaraBoBara said:

is she really pretty in real life?

• Love 1