Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

On 8/21/2018 at 3:51 PM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Why would anyone care what Kailyn thinks of Leah and Germy's relationship?

Doesn't she have her own off/on relationship and bad decisions to focus on?

So glad someone said about this...Kailyn was dishing up psychological evaluations like she's qualified to do so was unnerving. I had to laugh when she tore Javi apart and accused him of being a "love" addict. Really Kail? Who has jumped from man to man and had three babies with three different men? When a man isn't available, who turns to the affections of women to fill in the blank space? Seems to me she is the real love addict. Also her hypocrisy and lack of any moral compass is mind blowing...she states she "hates" Javi but then brought him to her bed and had sex with him...her behavior is troubling. As a mom to three young children, was it really a wise decision to have sex in your home with your children sleeping down the hall? And if you hate someone, why are you having intimacy with them? Power is the answer. Kail is all about power and bullying people to get her way. She uses sex as a power move...she has a history of having sex with her ex partners and even cheating on her current partners with her ex partners! How screwed up is that? I hated the way Dr. Drew and and his co host made light of her hook up with Javi and laughed about it...Kail is the serial "love" addict who uses intimacy as a power move to control these guys. In her friendship relationships she is a bully also...if you don't snap to and align with her on all of her issues/opinions, you're banished. It is interesting to note that her "girlfriend" she had this season who was on the show briefly, was cheated on by Kail. Kail had sex with Javi while she was in this relationship. She will spin any controversy as the other person's fault...she is never to blame for anything. "Kail is always right" is the mantra she uses to belittle people and their views. Her behavior on Twitter and other social media is unhinged...always looking to fight with someone online or goad them into a Twitter war. I really think this next season should be the last one for this franchise. These women need to move on and have private lives...they aren't poverty stricken teen mothers anymore...they're adult women who have become spoiled, entitled, divas that really believe their own bullshit.

• Love 8
10 hours ago, kicksave said:

As a mom to three young children, was it really a wise decision to have sex in your home with your children sleeping down the hall?

I know Kailyn is foul but don’t most moms of young kids have sex in their house?!

Many women have rules that they don’t do that when their kids are there (for example when the kids are with their dads or grandmas or sleep overs etc), but I don’t think it’s odd to have sex in your own house behind a closed door. 

• Love 13
41 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I know Kailyn is foul but don’t most moms of young kids have sex in their house?!

Many women have rules that they don’t do that when their kids are there (for example when the kids are with their dads or grandmas or sleep overs etc), but I don’t think it’s odd to have sex in your own house behind a closed door. 

Yes but most moms are not on a reality TV show, pod cast, public SM and pimping their lives out to strangers. Meanwhile documenting every moment on SM or TV for public viewings.  It’s totally not odd to ha e sex in your own home with discretion.  But why must she make a moment of it???  These poor kids (ALL OF THEM) are so warped.  Of course we all know our parents were up to shenanigans.  Did they put it out there?  NO!  @Scarlett45 not at all pointed toward you, but just piggy backing off your post.  Sex = good.  Embarrassing your kids on tv = pas bon!!!

• Love 8
10 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Yes but most moms are not on a reality TV show, pod cast, public SM and pimping their lives out to strangers. Meanwhile documenting every moment on SM or TV for public viewings.  It’s totally not odd to ha e sex in your own home with discretion.  But why must she make a moment of it???  These poor kids (ALL OF THEM) are so warped.  Of course we all know our parents were up to shenanigans.  Did they put it out there?  NO!  @Scarlett45 not at all pointed toward you, but just piggy backing off your post.  Sex = good.  Embarrassing your kids on tv = pas bon!!!

Ah I see what you’re saying. 

15 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Do parents not normally have sex when their children are asleep in the house? I had a boyfriend with a kid and .. . We did.

Hell, we often sneak off while they're awake! Our kids are older than Kail's, more self sufficient, and stay up later. If we waited until they were asleep, we'd never have sex!

• Love 11
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Hell, we often sneak off while they're awake! Our kids are older than Kail's, more self sufficient, and stay up later. If we waited until they were asleep, we'd never have sex!

You all are missing my point...my point was that Kailyn went on a rant at Javi on the Reunion show about what a manipulative love addict he is and then said she "hates" him. So...why are you having sex with him? The fact that the kids are down the hall isn't a bad thing  at all but I think its confusing to the kids to see these two fighting all the time and seeing all the tensions between them...especially if they walk in on them. My other point was that she is the manipulative one who uses sex for a power move. She acts as though she is the superior person in all her relationships. She is not. 

• Love 5
50 minutes ago, kicksave said:

You all are missing my point...my point was that Kailyn went on a rant at Javi on the Reunion show about what a manipulative love addict he is and then said she "hates" him. So...why are you having sex with him? The fact that the kids are down the hall isn't a bad thing  at all but I think its confusing to the kids to see these two fighting all the time and seeing all the tensions between them...especially if they walk in on them. My other point was that she is the manipulative one who uses sex for a power move. She acts as though she is the superior person in all her relationships. She is not. 

Apologies. Your original post had a lot of points; the one about having sex with your kids in the house just seemed to be one of many. I agreed with most of what you said, but not necessarily that one. However, I can see what you're saying about the mixed signals it may send the kids - and you're right. I definitely hated how she was bringing Chris over to bone him when Javi had just returned from deployment. I'm sure the revolving door of men (and ass-kissers, in general) would be confusing to the kids. Let's just hope they were well asleep that night she asked Javi to go upstairs. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Apologies. Your original post had a lot of points; the one about having sex with your kids in the house just seemed to be one of many. I agreed with most of what you said, but not necessarily that one. However, I can see what you're saying about the mixed signals it may send the kids - and you're right. I definitely hated how she was bringing Chris over to bone him when Javi had just returned from deployment. I'm sure the revolving door of men (and ass-kissers, in general) would be confusing to the kids. Let's just hope they were well asleep that night she asked Javi to go upstairs. 

Revolving door of men and women...

• Love 7

Wow, she looks great! Pretty with no trace of trashy. I do think it's a little funny how the twin's wife is in his age range, and Leah is...not. With Leah so emotionally immature in addition to way younger, I wonder how she relates to them at a table like that. Girlfriend looks amazing, though! She has the vibe of a sorority girl at a decent university, not queen of the hollar haha!

• Love 14
20 hours ago, Christina87 said:

Wow, she looks great! Pretty with no trace of trashy. I do think it's a little funny how the twin's wife is in his age range, and Leah is...not. With Leah so emotionally immature in addition to way younger, I wonder how she relates to them at a table like that. Girlfriend looks amazing, though! She has the vibe of a sorority girl at a decent university, not queen of the hollar haha!

She does look very nice. Perhaps this guy will be good for her.

It could very well be that he’s going through a “thing” after his divorce and a younger woman makes him feel young. So far nothing about him seems offensive but let’s see if she keeps him off camera like TR Dues. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

She does look very nice. Perhaps this guy will be good for her.

It could very well be that he’s going through a “thing” after his divorce and a younger woman makes him feel young. So far nothing about him seems offensive but let’s see if she keeps him off camera like TR Dues. 

A few weeks ago she posted a Snapchat video of him getting mic’d up for filming for his first time.  

• Love 7

Damn they are shooting these girls as much as Real Housewives of NY!  The age thing doesn't bother me. Mr. Dusted is almost 20 years my senior and I was younger than Leah when we got together. She looks good and healthy. She owes those girls that.   

• Love 9

Leah does look pretty good. #SorrynotSorry to be cynical, but her dating an older dude isn't surprising; there probably aren't many young men in her area with decent jobs, so I wouldn't be surprised if being older, her new bf is more settled career/finance wise. Because I sincerely doubt Leah has done much of saving or hustling, in case the show finally is put out of its misery, she's gonna' need a backup.

Edited by HeySandyStrange
  • Love 11
17 hours ago, HeySandyStrange said:

Leah does look pretty good. #SorrynotSorry to be cynical, but her dating an older dude isn't surprising; there probably aren't many young men in her area with decent jobs, so I wouldn't be surprised if being older, her new bf is more settled career/finance wise. Because I sincerely doubt Leah has done much of saving or hustling, in case the show finally is put out of its misery, she's gonna' need a backup.

Plus, most of the guys her age are probably never married/no kids. I know that's not a deal-breaker for some, but it is a factor. It makes sense, to me, that she'd be at the same life stage as an older guy - also has kids, also divorced. 

• Love 16
4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Plus, most of the guys her age are probably never married/no kids. I know that's not a deal-breaker for some, but it is a factor. It makes sense, to me, that she'd be at the same life stage as an older guy - also has kids, also divorced. 

Yes, it really makes sense. Honestly, I'm not going to bitch Leah out at this point if she ends up getting and staying married again, living out the rest of her life as a contented SAHM. Basically all these girls are SAHMs at this point, with varying degrees of success. And Leah doesn't have the advantage of smarts or ambition like Kail and Jenelle could have, if they weren't entitled divas, or the strong, intelligent social support Chelsea has. If Leah can stay clean, feed her kids something other then junk, and not cheat on her spouse, I'd say she's doing a pretty good job.

• Love 15
On 9/10/2018 at 12:27 PM, HeySandyStrange said:

Yes, it really makes sense. Honestly, I'm not going to bitch Leah out at this point if she ends up getting and staying married again, living out the rest of her life as a contented SAHM. Basically all these girls are SAHMs at this point, with varying degrees of success. And Leah doesn't have the advantage of smarts or ambition like Kail and Jenelle could have, if they weren't entitled divas, or the strong, intelligent social support Chelsea has. If Leah can stay clean, feed her kids something other then junk, and not cheat on her spouse, I'd say she's doing a pretty good job.

I agree about all the girls besides Jenelle. Even without this show (and being an entitled diva) she would be a slacker, driftless and a terrible mom. I don’t see smarts there. 

• Love 14
26 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I agree about all the girls besides Jenelle. Even without this show (and being an entitled diva) she would be a slacker, driftless and a terrible mom. I don’t see smarts there. 

Lol you aren't wrong. I guess I was trying to be diplomatic, and give some credence to the fact that Jenelle did pretty well in school, therefore having some book smarts. I need to stop being nice, it is Jenelle, after all.

• Love 12
On 9/10/2018 at 1:27 PM, HeySandyStrange said:

I agree, but I hope she really could be a "contented" SAHM...and by that, I mean not constantly starting fights and drama in her marriage 24/7, not cheating, not spending all his money, staying clean, not berating him the second he walks in the door and shushing him, and yes to doing housework and supervising the kids. Leah strikes me as the "bored housewife" type, who has to stir up trouble to keep life interesting, especially if her guy has to (gasp!) work or otherwise occupy his time so he isn't with her 24/7. I think Leah has it in her to be a good mom, and I really, really hope she has grown out of her toxic behaviors and is doing as well as she seems! I mean, without MTV money, she will have to work on her marriage and compromise with her husband to stay married, or her financial support goes bye bye. Maybe that will be a reality check for her! Also, perhaps she has reflected on her poor experiences with marriage and her role in their demise. 

55 minutes ago, HeySandyStrange said:

Lol you aren't wrong. I guess I was trying to be diplomatic, and give some credence to the fact that Jenelle did pretty well in school, therefore having some book smarts. I need to stop being nice, it is Jenelle, after all.

I think Jenelle has some raw intelligence and people skills, and could have succeeded with a completely different personality. Her entitlement, laziness, disrespectful attitude, addiction-proneness, and delusions ruin it for her, though!

• Love 11

Good for Leah. I just can't hate on her. With her holler raising she didn't stand much of a chance in life. She's turned herself around since her drug days and I have to admire that. And she's dealing with Ally with MS and that would be very very hard on anyone. I hope this is the guy for her. I'm rooting for her.

• Love 4
On 8/4/2018 at 11:59 AM, Mkay said:

E6AC3FC6-17A5-4E88-AA59-A43A7B66842D.jpeg

Why does she insist on making this stupid face? I’ve seen so many pictures of her making it and it just makes her nose look larger..

On 8/29/2018 at 3:46 PM, kicksave said:

Revolving door of men and women...

Why does it matter that it was men and women? Some people are bisexual.

On 9/18/2018 at 6:40 PM, citychic said:

Here is the trailer for Leah's new podcast. It's awful.

Do you remember the trend when female DJ's had that raspy voice that sounded like they always needed to cough? That's this girl with vocal fry. 

https://www.podcastone.com/live-your-standard

Ugh. Won’t touch this with a 10 foot pole.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 7
17 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Why does she insist on making this stupid face? I’ve seen so many pictures of her making it and it just makes her nose look larger..

I think girls make this type of face when they want to take a selfie, but don't want to look like they're taking themselves too seriously or look like they're too vain. Which, of course, they are. 

• Love 11
On 9/26/2018 at 12:32 PM, kicksave said:

It doesn't...did I pass judgement in my statement? I merely stated the obvious.

I was just wondering why you were pointing out “the obvious” (again). The ominous “....” also made me wonder if you had some kind of point. Just curious. Bisexual people get a lot of shit. I think it’s the least of Kailyn’s “issues.”

On 9/26/2018 at 12:46 PM, ghoulina said:

I think girls make this type of face when they want to take a selfie, but don't want to look like they're taking themselves too seriously or look like they're too vain. Which, of course, they are. 

Hahaha. Just like all her “self deprecating” captions! It’s a fugly look.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 4

Articles like this one are annoying (and premature, IMO) but there was a bit of ‘interesting’ info:

This year, Leah revealed that her new boyfriend, Jason Jordan, has become a pretty big part of her life -- and her daughters', too! He's even on the new season of Teen Mom 2. Things are looking pretty serious! Some people are even saying they could be having another baby.

https://thestir.cafemom.com/tv/214904/leah-messer-living-life-photos

Possibly having another baby?! ? I’m surprised he’ll be on Teen Mom 2 next season. I guess because he’s nearly 40 years old, I expect him to have more sense or something.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Number 4 by the finale! Surprise ! LOL! 

I’m gonna needs LOTS of puffs with no passes if that happens!!!! ? I can picture her pregnancy and then engagement or vice versa coming at any time though. This gal definitely has more marriages on the horizon! They’ll also probably try to play up some drama about Jeremy’s feelings about it all. I really hope for none of that, however. She can wait a few years, at least! I have to remind myself that this chick is still only 26(!!!) years old!! 

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, FairyDusted said:

I feel ya @Rebecca. You just have more faith than I do;)

Well, I do have about 2% faith in Leah. Which is actually more than I have for Jenelle or Amber.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, FairyDusted said:

Leah is the only one I MIGHT leave my Little with for an hour. If she doesn't drive anywhere. 

I hope they like frosting or cold soup dumped straight from the can to their bowl! Better pack a Lunchable! ? But (besides Chelsea) I agree!

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 9
On 9/28/2018 at 6:11 PM, Christina87 said:

I knew he would do it!!! People were saying at first that he wouldn't, but they almost all do. Money talks!

I have so much respect for the family members, significant otners, and friends of these famewhores who do turn down the offer to be on this show.

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, alexa said:

I am getting confused. This is the Leah thread right?  I was reading some and they were all about Chelsea?

Yes it’s the Leah thread. We got on a tangent about miracle babies and all that.....taking it to the Chelsea thread. 

Leah and her boyfriend have reportedly split! I do feel bad for her, because she looked so happy, but I had a bad feeling about him from the start. He seemed like the Peter Pan type to me, an older man who waited really long to have a kid (nothing wrong with that by itself though) and then divorced the mom quickly, only to "settle down" with a single mom in her twenties wit a trashy TV show. Add in the rumored drug connection, and it was worrisome, as well as Leah having to be a "mom" to another kid. Plus, a man with one young biological child will probably be looking to have another soon. I hope Leah's kids weren't too attached to him! 

I think best case for Leah might be a slightly older guy (like up to 35 max, more like 30) who is good with kids, but doesn't need to have his own. A guy with a hereditary condition that he doesn't want to pass down would be great, although hopefully it wouldn't affect his quality of life too much. I could definitely see her with a gentle and goofy guy, who is at least somewhat of a leader too, and someone she is physically attracted to. His job should not be the most important thing in his life, and he could make a decent living without being wealthy. With her child support payments, they would be all right. I'd also like to see her with someone who makes her believe in herself for real...none of this live your standard BS. A guy who gently encourages her to go for an attainable goal, or even go back to working for a dentist part-time, encouraging her efforts along the way, would do wonders for her self-esteem. I could see her working with someone sweet and even-keeled, who would just laugh when she inevitably does something kind of crazy. I think if she found an easygoing beta type guy who she was physically attracted enough to, she would not have the issues she's had respecting her other partners, and her self-esteem would soar. I think Leah means well, and I really do wish she could be happy! I think avoiding this last guy is really a blessing in disguise. 

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 6