Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Does anyone have any deets on what Jason does for a living?

Somebody said doctor which I doubt!!!  Somebody else said medical sales which I doubt!  I'd really like to know what he does too!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

Does anyone have any deets on what Jason does for a living?

1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

Somebody said doctor which I doubt!!!  Somebody else said medical sales which I doubt!  I'd really like to know what he does too!

Talk shit about Jeremy with Leah all day is what he does. 

Also, Leah and victoria’s pillses dealer... that’s my guess. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Linked-In says he's a medical equipment sales rep for three companies covering the WV market.  He's the guy who comes in and tries to sell you on new clamps and retractors and other such things.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
15 minutes ago, Lemur said:

Linked-In says he's a medical equipment sales rep for three companies covering the WV market.  He's the guy who comes in and tries to sell you on new clamps and retractors and other such things.  

Then why would he wear scrubs all the time?  The salesmen usually dress to the nines in business suits!

• Love 1
Just now, Jeanne222 said:

Then why would he wear scrubs all the time?  The salesmen usually dress to the nines in business suits!

Not necessarily.  Sales reps who sell surgical equipment often go into the surgical theaters in scrubs, mask, gloves, etc.  They don't touch anything or stand near the patient, but they are in the room.  They stand in the back of the room, talk to the surgeon while operating, tell them how the retractors they're using are better or how the heart valve they're implanting needs to be picked up and implanted.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
35 minutes ago, Lemur said:

Not necessarily.  Sales reps who sell surgical equipment often go into the surgical theaters in scrubs, mask, gloves, etc.  They don't touch anything or stand near the patient, but they are in the room.  They stand in the back of the room, talk to the surgeon while operating, tell them how the retractors they're using are better or how the heart valve they're implanting needs to be picked up and implanted.  

Thank you!  Interesting.  I was thinking more of pharmacy reps that visit doctor's offices!

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Tatum said:

Rock and a hard place...as they claimed 16 and pregnant cut down on teenage pregnancy. It wouldn't make them look good to be profiting off a vicious cycle they helped perpetuate but claimed to minimize. On the other hand...profits. Conundrum for sure.

Oh, they can put a spin on it! They'll say that they're proving that teens will still get pregnant if raised in a wealthy home. 

• Love 2

I've been reserving judgement on Jason and trying not to be swayed by all of your excellent observations.

After last night, I just can not.

He is shady as fuck. He's probably a pretty good conman for the holler, but maybe not for everywhere. There was absolutely a moment last night where he was tentatively advancing theories and waiting for Leah to express her opinion before agreeing. I was like DING DING DING.

You all are right and I will, from now on, defer to your excellent opinions. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
15 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I've been reserving judgement on Jason and trying not to be swayed by all of your excellent observations.

After last night, I just can not.

He is shady as fuck. He's probably a pretty good conman for the holler, but maybe not for everywhere. There was absolutely a moment last night where he was tentatively advancing theories and waiting for Leah to express her opinion before agreeing. I was like DING DING DING.

You all are right and I will, from now on, defer to your excellent opinions. 

I feel a little bad judging someone I've never even watched (for that matter, I haven't actually watched Teen Mom 2 for several years now, so really, I shouldn't even be judging Leah), but not so bad I won't do it. I 100% believe the blind item posted a few weeks back that Jason is (or at least was) Leah's supplier. I also think if Leah hasn't slipped back into abusing the pillses, she is but one bad argument with Jason or one very discouraging doctor's appt with Ali away from a full relapse. But I think she's already dabbling, to be honest.

• Love 8
21 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I feel a little bad judging someone I've never even watched (for that matter, I haven't actually watched Teen Mom 2 for several years now, so really, I shouldn't even be judging Leah), but not so bad I won't do it. I 100% believe the blind item posted a few weeks back that Jason is (or at least was) Leah's supplier. I also think if Leah hasn't slipped back into abusing the pillses, she is but one bad argument with Jason or one very discouraging doctor's appt with Ali away from a full relapse. But I think she's already dabbling, to be honest.

Do you think Jason's legitimately a sales rep and deals pills on the side or he doesn't have a real job at all? I can't get a handle on him, but their dynamic is very weird. Leah doesn't seem comfortable around him at all.

• Love 7

I think he probably is actually employed with whoever. It would be easy enough to disprove if he was lying.

The reason I think Leah will relapse (or has already) has nothing to do with any behaviors I've witnessed, more that she just still doesn't seem to be taking any responsibility for a previous addiction (her doctor overmedicated her, the editing exaggerated her problems, etc), and has no coping skills. I also think she went to rehab because she pretty much was forced to, not because she recognized she had a problem and needed help. It's just my opinion, but my prediction is a full blown relapse is still coming. I still think she's a hot mess, and I think anyone who would want to be with her is a hot mess himself. Just my opinion.

• Love 9
53 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Do you think Jason's legitimately a sales rep and deals pills on the side or he doesn't have a real job at all? I can't get a handle on him, but their dynamic is very weird. Leah doesn't seem comfortable around him at all.

That question occurred to me too when he could just get off work in the middle of the day to go to his new girlfriend's kids' dentist appointment! But then again, Cole goes to all of his kids' appointments too. I just think that is so unnecessary when one parent has the luxury to not take off work! But Jason seems shady to me in a way I can't put my finger on. I originally feared he would be a partying, "never grow up" type to be a man in his 40's seeking a much younger hot mess, but that doesn't seem true. At the very least, I think he really, really enjoys being the smartest person in the room, and seems to get off on using vocabulary that Leah doesn't understand. I mean...I love words and have a big vocabulary too, but if I were talking to LEAH, I would dumb it down a little. Plus, the way Jason speaks sounds so condescending, like mansplaining. He somehow manages to sound like he's talking down to her WHILE using fancy words. It's a strange dynamic!

• Love 11

Jason seems shady to me too, but maybe he's an okay guy who is coming off as a bit fake because he's aware of the cameras. I don't for a minute think he would have gone to that dentist appointment if the cameras weren't there, and his comments about Ali and Jeremy feel like he's going overboard trying to play the "good, understanding boyfriend" or something.

During the last two episodes, I felt like I was watching Leah/Jeremy 2.0 except Jason has a better vocabulary and Jeremy is the one being bashed instead of Corey. 

Edited by Evie
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, Evie said:

Jason seems shady to me too, but maybe he's an okay guy who is coming off as a bit fake because he's aware of the cameras. I don't for a minute think he would have gone to that dentist appointment if the cameras weren't there, and his comments about Ali and Jeremy feel like he's going overboard trying to play the "good, understanding boyfriend" or something.

During the last two episodes, I felt like I was watching Leah/Jeremy 2.0 except Jason has a better vocabulary and Jeremy is the one being bashed instead of Corey. 

He is definitely going overboard! I wanted to smack him in this episode when he kept saying, "I like Corey, because he actually takes care of his kids. He seems like a good dude, and he actually takes care of his kids..." The way he said it threw SO much shade at Jeremy, and he also seemed to be goading Leah to make the comparison. When she took the bait and said, "unlike Jeremy," then all of a sudden, he's just too saintly to gossip about Jeremy, when he's already done it on camera. That was when I started smelling something rotten in Denmark. He's a major pot stirrer at the very least, and seems like he wants to manipulate his way to coming off as the good guy!

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

I think Addie will be the problem teen!  She has no filter and at her young age plays to the camera.

Leah should step in but she thinks that's my girl!

I can't imagine these teen mom kids as teenagers.  It hurts my heart!

• Love 6

I loved how Corey was like, "it was kind of awkward but...I'm always kinda awkward anyway..."

BTW we haven't yet touched on this but, has Poppaw Jeff always been such a SNACK?  HEY BOY HEY....

• LOL 14
  • Love 6
On 2/26/2019 at 8:47 AM, Tatum said:

Rock and a hard place...as they claimed 16 and pregnant cut down on teenage pregnancy. It wouldn't make them look good to be profiting off a vicious cycle they helped perpetuate but claimed to minimize. On the other hand...profits. Conundrum for sure.

We'd see it as a rock and hard place. The brain dead fans who fawn over most of these girls wouldn't make the connection. And let's be hones, we're not really MTV's idea watchers. Too much thinking going on here. 

On 2/26/2019 at 11:22 AM, Jeanne222 said:

Did anyone else listen to the Dirty John podcast or watch the show? I don't know why, but I always think about that when he randomly appears in his scrubs. 

• Love 12
9 minutes ago, Birdee said:

Did anyone else listen to the Dirty John podcast or watch the show? I don't know why, but I always think about that when he randomly appears in his scrubs. 

He's like a character out of a Lifetime Movie: suave, perfect-on-paper man starts relationship with single mom and things go awry when it's discovered he has a dark past....

Leah would be a perfect target for a Dirty John type. She's dumb as a box of rocks and hates being alone.

• Love 17
(edited)

A "piss more dad"- nice.  WTF does this rant mean? Is this a reference to Leah implying he's a shitty dad while filming and her leg humpers jumping to vilify him on social media?

I mean...you live by the sword, you die by the sword, Germ. You intentionally sought out a quasi famous woman that YOU KNEW had a large (and rabid) (and unintelligent) online fan base and you not only married her, but insisted on knocking her up, all before you could probably name her extended family members. That is 100% on you. And the ramifications of your stupidity will follow for you another 12 years at least. To put in a language you'd understand: thems the breaks.

Edited by Tatum
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I know :). I meant what does his whole rant mean. Like, what prompted it.

I think what prompted it was Jeremy seeing the latest episode with all the conversations relating to how little time he spends with Addie. 

• Love 4
(edited)
On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 7:56 PM, Lemons said:

Poor thing is the homely one, lucky she has a funny personality.  

She may grow into her beauty.  She has good looking parents, so that's on her side.  Her sisters look more like their mother but may not age well. 

Edited to add:  all the girlses have great personalities for television!  They're spunky!

Edited by suzeecat
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I know :). I meant what does his whole rant mean. Like, what prompted it.

Sorry Tatum! My snarkometer needs a rest! Duh! Should have known ! 

I'm thinking the boyfriend speaking about Addy. I wouldn't care for the sideways shit either.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, JuliesMommy said:

He’s mad at MTV?? They didn’t do anything. This rant of his should be directed to Leah and her boyfriend. MTV has nothing to do with the way Leah wants to paint him out to be in front of the cameras for a storyline. 

And this is why, whenever someone says Leah has come a long way, I have to disagree. She is just as classless as ever. Whether it's true or not, your child's father doesn't need to be called out on national TV, Leah. Addie may not appreciate having her private business splashed out for everyone.

• Love 16

Like I said on the episode thread, the truth is likely in the middle. Yes, Leah is exaggerating for a storyline but methinks Jeremy doth protest too much. I don't know how pipeline gigs work, but if he's on a set schedule, what's stopping him from calling Addie at a designated time every night? Or at least three times a week? 

The big thing I notice with his rants is he keeps repeating "working and supporting my child." He doesn't provide specifics like "I call her every night but Leah doesn't answer the phone" or "I had my daughter every weekend last month." He also threw in the caveat "as much as possible" which leads me to believe he probably isn't as pro-active as he could be. 

• Love 15
4 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Like I said on the episode thread, the truth is likely in the middle. Yes, Leah is exaggerating for a storyline but methinks Jeremy doth protest too much. I don't know how pipeline gigs work, but if he's on a set schedule, what's stopping him from calling Addie at a designated time every night? Or at least three times a week? 

The big thing I notice with his rants is he keeps repeating "working and supporting my child." He doesn't provide specifics like "I call her every night but Leah doesn't answer the phone" or "I had my daughter every weekend last month." He also threw in the caveat "as much as possible" which leads me to believe he probably isn't as pro-active as he could be. 

I'm sure he's not. He strikes me as the type who only wants to "Dad" when it's convenient for him.

That said, even if he is emotionally a deadbeat dad, I don't find it appropriate for Leah to vent about it while she's filming. And certainly Jason should take several seats.

Leah and Kailyn both treat their kids like extensions of themselves- never stopping to consider how the kids might feel about something before acting.  Like it's just assumed the kids will want whatever and feel however their respective mothers will.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Like it's just assumed the kids will want whatever and feel however their respective mothers will.

I agree, but I actually think Chelsea's the worst offender when it comes to that.

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I agree, but I actually think Chelsea's the worst offender when it comes to that.

Yes maturity has alluded ALL of these girls, to some degree. Especially considering these girls are approaching late 20s at this point.

• Love 7

Right after this picture was taken, they moseyed back to their trailer, and Mama Dawn let Leah have an appetizer of canned frosting as long as she set ta table while Mama Dawn made canned ravioli. If Leah was still hungry before the ravioli was done, Mama Dawn tossed her a few Cheetos. Ahhhh, too depressing! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Dawn has the weirdest smile, which is actually a not smile.  I don’t know how else to explain it.  This isn’t the first staged photo I’ve seen of her where it looks like they snapped it while she was talking, instead of posing / smiling naturally. 

Holy Gracie, tho!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, druzy said:

Why is Leah holding her head like that? Does she have a headache? I wonder if Jason will join Leah on this vacation. Will he wear his scrubs? So many questions.

image.png.fcae73e0dcfaf37510d8e709ecfc1420.png

I don’t even understand what she’s trying to say here? Like what? And where is she going?

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
17 minutes ago, druzy said:

Why is Leah holding her head like that? Does she have a headache? I wonder if Jason will join Leah on this vacation. Will he wear his scrubs? So many questions.

I’m going to go out on a limb here and say yes, Dirty Jason will be joining her on this vacation.  And I’m also going to guess she paid for it all.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, druzy said:

Costa Rica.

• Love 6
14 hours ago, geauxaway said:

I’m going to go out on a limb here and say yes, Dirty Jason will be joining her on this vacation.  And I’m also going to guess she paid for it all.

Dirty Jason! I love it!!!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Am I missing something?  Is it cool now to spell “everyday” without using the letter v?  Maybe the over abundant use  of “r” makes up for it??  Or is Leah just stupid? 

Who does she think she is? Tony the Tiger?  They’re Grrrrrrrrrreat!

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

Am I missing something?  Is it cool now to spell “everyday” without using the letter v?  Maybe the over abundant use  of “r” makes up for it??  Or is Leah just stupid? 

Who does she think she is? Tony the Tiger?  They’re Grrrrrrrrrreat!

Just now, Pixiebomb said:

Sorry for the double post. My WiFi is all screwed up.