Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Tatum said:

Is that Remy above? I still think of her as a baby but I guess she would be about 2 now?

I agree that I think a pillses relapse is a strong possibility in Leah's future. That girl has NO coping skills. I think her first drug of choice has always been attention and validation from men, and right now, she's getting it in spades. Vicodin at this point is probably superfluous, and if she is using, I am sure it's on a purely recreational level.

As soon as she and the Methman or whatever are out of the honeymoon phase, though...

ETA: should we start a PTV pool on how long until she's pregnant?

All I can say to that is...face palm. 

I do worry that this new bf will want another kid since:

1. He only has one, and...

2. He is getting older. His odds of finding another girl in her twenties or early thirties to have kids with are not necessarily in his favor!

please, though, no. 

• Love 6
On 7/17/2018 at 8:15 AM, druzy said:

I'm glad they got Ali some less cult-leadery glasses, but can we talk about that lipstick? That is a very aggressive red for a kid to be wearing, no? I mean a little lipgloss is one thing, but those are some full-on lipstick lips.  

• Love 19
1 hour ago, Birdee said:

I'm glad they got Ali some less cult-leadery glasses, but can we talk about that lipstick? That is a very aggressive red for a kid to be wearing, no? I mean a little lipgloss is one thing, but those are some full-on lipstick lips.  

It's starting to creep me out. Even factoring in that many little girls love to play with cosmetics, these two seem to be above and beyond what I'd consider typical. When I used to baby-sit my niece, we'd make up each others' faces but then we'd wash it off. It's not like I'd take her to McDonald's in a smokey eye and fire engine red lipstick. For all her self-help bullshit, Leah seems to be setting a bad example with regards to beauty and confidence.

• Love 20
(edited)
6 hours ago, BitterApple said:

It's starting to creep me out. Even factoring in that many little girls love to play with cosmetics, these two seem to be above and beyond what I'd consider typical. When I used to baby-sit my niece, we'd make up each others' faces but then we'd wash it off. It's not like I'd take her to McDonald's in a smokey eye and fire engine red lipstick. For all her self-help bullshit, Leah seems to be setting a bad example with regards to beauty and confidence.

When I was the older girls' age, I used to put my aunt's cream concealer on my lips because, hey, it came in a tube, it must be lipstick, right? That's how much I knew about makeup at that age. And I was no tomboy--I started wearing makeup for real in middle school and wear it most days. These kids are way too young to wear that much on the regular.

Edited by monagatuna
Spelling
  • Love 13
12 minutes ago, monagatuna said:

When I was the older girls' age, I used to but my aunt's cream concealer on my lips because, hey, it came in a tube, it must be lipstick, right? That's how much I knew about makeup at that age. And I was no tomboy--I started wearing makeup for real in middle school and wear it most days. These kids are way too young to wear that much on the regular.

I know. Whatever happened to Bonne Belle? Or even those soda flavored lip balms? These kids are so mature for their age.

• Love 17
14 hours ago, druzy said:

Leah is going to California. 

Someone needs to caption this photo. 

There is something so over the top drag queeny about the way Leah looks in most pictures.

• Love 7

They are most likely using LipSense (as seen on Teen Mom 2 when Leah applied it on the girlsies before her motivational speech) which according to this article contains:

Propylene Glycol– Lipsense glosses actually contain Propylene Glycol, an ingredient in antifreeze, paint and electronic cigarettes. Many reps claim the alcohol is what is breaking down people’s lip skin, however, this ingredient comes with skin irritation risks and should never be used on pregnant women especially.

Parabens- According to the EWG, this preservative has been found in breast tumors with links to hormone disruptions, allergic reactions + more.

Disodium EDTA– This is a penetration enhancer which means it allows for other bad ingredients to more easily absorb into your skin.

Phenoxyethanol– A common substitute for parabens with links to dermatitis, organ system toxicity and reproductive complications.

Alcohol Denat– This is basically what you drink when you drink alcohol, it’s just been “denatured”. Not only is this super drying for lips, when consumed, this has links to birth defects and cancer.

Ferric Ferrocyanide– Classified as expected to be toxic, this ingredient comes with links to organ system toxicity and allergic reactions.

Parfum– I always avoid any product with the word “parfum” or “fragrance” unless 100% Natural. Synthetic scents are disruptive, with risks of hormone disruption and allergic reactions.

Acrylates Copolymer– Often tested on animals, this ingredient has links to skin irritations and allergic reactions, possibly contaminated by toxins depending on the source.

Propylene Glycol– Links to contact dermatitis, organ system toxicity + allergic reactions.

I know they are just playing with makeup but it seems like they always have it on. Maybe it's just for Instagram photos? 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, druzy said:

They are most likely using LipSense (as seen on Teen Mom 2 when Leah applied it on the girlsies before her motivational speech) which according to this article contains:

Propylene Glycol– Lipsense glosses actually contain Propylene Glycol, an ingredient in antifreeze, paint and electronic cigarettes. Many reps claim the alcohol is what is breaking down people’s lip skin, however, this ingredient comes with skin irritation risks and should never be used on pregnant women especially.

Parabens- According to the EWG, this preservative has been found in breast tumors with links to hormone disruptions, allergic reactions + more.

Disodium EDTA– This is a penetration enhancer which means it allows for other bad ingredients to more easily absorb into your skin.

Phenoxyethanol– A common substitute for parabens with links to dermatitis, organ system toxicity and reproductive complications.

Alcohol Denat– This is basically what you drink when you drink alcohol, it’s just been “denatured”. Not only is this super drying for lips, when consumed, this has links to birth defects and cancer.

Ferric Ferrocyanide– Classified as expected to be toxic, this ingredient comes with links to organ system toxicity and allergic reactions.

Parfum– I always avoid any product with the word “parfum” or “fragrance” unless 100% Natural. Synthetic scents are disruptive, with risks of hormone disruption and allergic reactions.

Acrylates Copolymer– Often tested on animals, this ingredient has links to skin irritations and allergic reactions, possibly contaminated by toxins depending on the source.

Propylene Glycol– Links to contact dermatitis, organ system toxicity + allergic reactions.

I know they are just playing with makeup but it seems like they always have it on. Maybe it's just for Instagram photos? 

That article needs correcting. The active ingredient in antifreeze is ethylene glycol. Propylene glycol is used in many cosmetics, and when manufactured properly, is utterly harmless. I'm sure lipsense is garbage, but propylene glycol in cosmetic formulations is not the same as antifreeze, not even close.

• Love 11

I'm guessing since Remi is in the picture that this is when Corey and Miranda had the girls. So I'd pin most of the blame on him. I recognize Leah might buy it for them and encourage it but when he has them, he can just say "Yeah, no. We're not doing that."  It looks like Gracie has it on, too, maybe?  So perhaps not just a case where being indulgent with Ali because she faces some pretty big obstacles.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

What process, Leah? What standard? What goals? She is the most aimless person in this pack of “white trash who won the lottery” (mean but I don’t see a lie in that statement). Her only goal seems to be talking about goals. 

Glad I wasn't the only one confused by her hashtags. Like most of these girls she's all talk and no follow through. 

• Love 6
(edited)
On 7/8/2018 at 11:44 AM, Christina87 said:

I'm starting to feel the same way about these people that I do about soap operas. I always laugh on soaps when people get married (especially when it's the same couple's fourth or fifth marriage to each other), at how everyone takes it seriously and acts like it will last forever, when we all know most soap marriages won't make it past a year or two, and most characters will marry 10+ times! The (fictional) kids who are growing up on the soap must really not have ANY idea that marriage is supposed to be permanent. You just go on two or three dates with a seemingly okay person, propose, have a lavish ceremony, and then just do it again with someone else in a few years. That's how these kids, with the exception of Aubree, must feel about relationships (although IMO Chelsea is a little guilty of this too...I do think Chelsea introduced Aubree too early to Cole...didn't we figure out it was just a couple weeks, although she claimed 6 months or something? But at least he was a good guy and it worked out, and it was only one guy instead of 15). But the kids of Leah, jenelle, and Kail will unfortunately view relationships this way, especially kail's. Can you imagine how it will mess with Lincoln's head to have promiscuous Kail and serial monogamist Javi as parents?! He'll get used to thinking that the boy or girl who is hanging out with Mommy most this week is her boy/girlfriend, and whoever is carrying javi's new baby is his. I just can't imagine growing up that way! Jenelle's kids will grow up being introduced to every soulmate right away (though sadly, that is the least of their problems), and Leah's girlses will think of relationships as something that you have to keep secret, since these guys don't want to be on the show. They'll also think you have to move them in right away. What a mess!

This basically sums up my biggest issue with the TMs. Chelsea hit the jackpot with Cole and she knows it, which is why we're beaten over the head with their perfect relationship every week (although even Aubree has to deal with Adam's impulsiveness). But for the rest of the kids, I couldn't imagine being forced to play house with your new "forever" stepparent every 18 months and then being traumatized when your latest batch of half siblings is ripped from you without any idea when or how often you'll see them. These kids are taught to treat these revolving door randos like family but then expected to cut ties with zero emotional scarring based on the whims of their bio parents. "Sorry buddy, Mommy and New Daddy had a twitter war today so you won't be seeing him until he decides to unblock me from his Instagram." For small children, that's a lot of emotional investment coupled with a scary lack of control.

I have a feeling Gracie and Addie are going to lash out against Leah with a VENGEANCE during their high school years...especially Gracie. Hoo boy.  

Edited by SnarkEnthusiast
  • Love 17

Mr. Guilfoyle and I were talking about how Leah could have a very lucrative webcam business with her larger than average hands. 

And she wouldn't even have to do anything sexual. All she would do is open cans and things. 

$$$$$$

• Love 16

LMAO @guilfoyleatpp!!! That's so fucking wrong! But so damn funny!!!!  

If Leah is tossing shade at this one time then LOL!!!! 

The lipstick colors though....even if they are colored lip balm are too mature CORY!  Kudos to remembering Bonnie Bell and the Soda pop balms and glosses. Cherry was my every thing!

• Love 9
(edited)

From what I gather from the comments on instagram is that Leah is starting a clothing line with the logo “liveyourstandard” pressed on it. I was starting to feel positive for the girl until I saw it might be another TM copycat stupid shirt business.

Is this what she means by know your worth?? Everyone of these fools have “written” a book and sold stupid clothing instead of real meaningful work. Farrah and Chelsea are the only two that had careers in the last 5 years - correct me if I’m wrong. 

Damn, I was rooting for Leah. If she finds out putting motivational logos on shirts isn’t going to provide her with the career she’s been so desperate for I’m scared to see how she turns out when her fans don’t buy her shirts. Maci and Taylor are hustling their ugly shirts so I can see them selling some items until the show ends but Leah? I don’t see it...she just doesn’t follow through with anything but I’m going to root for her because out of all the moms I have a soft spot for her.

Edited by Calm81
Typos
  • Love 12

Jesus God Leah, no, no, no!!!!!

She needs to do what Chelsea does: hawk useless, gimmicky products on Instagram and collect a check. It's easy and no effort is involved beyond typing a disingenuous caption.

• Love 16

If I’m gonna live my standard and wear a shirt proudly proclaiming that mantra, it’s not going to be Leah’s standard.  WTH does this even mean coming from a teen mom twice divorced and 3 kids at 20 (ish?) years old?  Which I’m fine with if that’s the life she was dealt (made decisions to lead her there), and I’m not an angle nor do I lead a perfect life (works for me), but I’m not trying to brand myself as some guru.  Jesus God Leah.  If I wants a shirt with that on it, I’d buy a Cricut and make one myself. Hell, she’d be better off going that route anyway!  (P.S. I really do want a Cricut).

• Love 13

What is this "standard" that she's promoting? I think there's a long list of things we know it's NOT: fidelity, eating with silverware (unless it's frosting at the table), fiscal responsibility, valuing a good education, etc.

• Love 12

And who the hell is this Ms Rielly she keeps mentioning? A cult leader? Leah sounds like she’s just parroting empty phrases she doesn’t grasp the the true meaning of. What a tool. She’s like a sheep, ready to jump on the bandwagon of the next thing that comes along. Destined to wind up in the discard pile, along with Mary Kay, LipSense, etc.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Miss Chevious said:

And who the hell is this Ms Rielly she keeps mentioning? A cult leader? Leah sounds like she’s just parroting empty phrases she doesn’t grasp the the true meaning of. What a tool. She’s like a sheep, ready to jump on the bandwagon of the next thing that comes along. Destined to wind up in the discard pile, along with Mary Kay, LipSense, etc.

The profile is private, but has a link to, sure enough, a shop with shirts printed with "Live Your Standard," whatever that means. Is it okay to post links here?

• Love 2
(edited)

Isn’t she a friend/manager? I’m thinking she is the girl Leah was opening that beauty shop up with that got closed real fast because Leah had no license. 

Edited to add: Just googled. It wasn’t with Mrs Riley but two other friends. Still, Mrs Riley has been around a while. I think as her “manager.”

197539A5-EF79-4056-828F-AD7EDE03E113.jpeg

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 5
22 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Oh “trust the process” is definitely standard  MLM lingo. Is Leah still in school? I hope she hasn’t abandoned it for some tacky pyramid scheme.

I think she quit school about 2 episodes after she started. She paid lip service to doing online classes, but I don't think she ever actually signed up for them. In fact, I think she was toying with this idea about the time she quit school--the latest time.

• Love 12
14 hours ago, Marley said:

Does anyone have a pic of of Leah’s new guy? All I’ve seen is the meth man stuff. Are they still together?

I think he took his Linkedin page down, but google image has this picture still and I am pretty sure it's him...

jason-jordan-0207589.jpg

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

I think he took his Linkedin page down, but google image has this picture still and I am pretty sure it's him...

jason-jordan-0207589.jpg

No no I don’t think that’s him. Didn’t someone grab his photo from Instagram a page or two ago?

• Love 1

Yeah I grabbed that top pic from what was his linked in page. The page is disabled but still on google images for whatever reason. Naturally he’d use a much older picture for his profile pic. Typical. 

• Love 2

The first two pictures he looks cute, especially the one with the hat on but the last one, most recent pic, woof! He didn’t age nicely. This must be post Leah and Triple As got a hold of him ??

• Love 10
35 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

The first two pictures he looks cute, especially the one with the hat on but the last one, most recent pic, woof! He didn’t age nicely. This must be post Leah and Triple As got a hold of him ??

He’s one of those men that peaked at 25, like Prince William (I am sure HRH is a great person, but he is losing his looks so quickly and it’s NOT just the balding). 

• Love 12
25 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

He’s one of those men that peaked at 25, like Prince William (I am sure HRH is a great person, but he is losing his looks so quickly and it’s NOT just the balding). 

Omg prince William really got screwed ...and Kate ?

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Tatum said:

jason-jordan-0207589.jpg

He looks like Dr. Miami:

jason-jordan-0207589.jpg-horz.jpg

• Love 8
32 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Leah didn't write that. I think she misunderstood and/or misspoke on the matter and received a phone call from the school's representative today. 

• Love 8

Jesus God, Leah.  She needs to get her head out her ass and be involved at the school.  I’ve never missed or not been notified of and IEP revisions meeting.  It happens.  A LOT.  And paras (and teachers) come and go.  FFS, our favorite para is not coming back this year because she moved away.  We will still have support, just a different person.  I’m really not following this whole debacle in Leah speak, mostly because it sounds like she is misunderstanding the whole process.  Maybe she can bring in some #liveyourstandard shirts and all will be good.  Hey Leah, what IS your standard anyway???  Still waiting on the definition of that one.....

• Love 12
53 minutes ago, druzy said:

Leah didn't write that. I think she misunderstood and/or misspoke on the matter and received a phone call from the school's representative today. 

Certainly doesn't sound like her voice at all. She had lots of help.

• Love 7
(edited)
3 hours ago, druzy said:

37316521_1893454464031887_9008877221154127872_n.jpg

36988899_2006006402757225_644084260759666688_n.jpg

I’ve spent way too much time thinking about what could’ve really happened - so embarrassing!

As many have stated, stupid Leah probably didn’t understand what was happening when the principal was explaining it to her. If my pink slipped/laid off theory is true, then the principal actually was much more forthcoming and honest with Leah than she (the principal) needed to be. 

Most contracts in education are temporary, which means the district only “has to employ” someone for a specific school year. They will probably bring the person back in the fall, under another temporary contract, but they have to lay off X number of people for budget reasons every year in order to meet various deadlines. It’s very common for at least 25% of the employees (teachers, aides, secretaries/clerks) to get pink slipped/laid off. 

The aide could very well have been laid off, along with many more school district employees who were pink slipped in late February. (I got a pink slip one year on my birthday. At lunch. Happy Freakin’ Birthday to me!)

However, even pink slipped/laid off employees are required to finish working for the rest of the year because they signed a contract saying “I will work during the __________ school year.” The unemployment/pink slipped/laid off status doesn’t start until the end of the school year. 

Even if the principal knows 100% that Ali’s aide can return for the fall (and the aide wants to), they’re not allowed to say one word. If the principal did say that on the DL, it’s essentially “the district promising they’re saving a job for a specific person”, which is not legal. Ali’s aide could have also been bumped down to a different 1:1 gig or involuntarily transferred (it happens to teachers). It’s the crappy side of education and another example of how they cannot balance their budgets. They can pay district officials six figures, but cannot pinch pennies to save a few jobs, along with the sanity of those who have been pink slipped! 

I was trying so hard to understand what she was trying to convey in her SM posts and it was beyond painful. I am so glad she will not be homeschooling Ali. Leah’s inability to produce written coherent sentences is all of the evidence that I need to confirm that she also doesn’t comprehend a whole hell of a lot either.

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 13

If you click on Ms Rielly’s name it takes you to her Instagram page.  In her bio is another link for t-shirts she and Leah are selling.  “Live Your Standard.”  ??‍♀️

• Love 5
1 hour ago, druzy said:

What does Live Your Standard mean? What is Leah's Standard?

That’s what I’m saying!  Of all the things to hitch her star to, this is what she goes with?  It don’t make no sense.  

We can expect the boxes of unsold shirts to be stored back by the Mary Kay and Lipsence merch at some point, I suppose?  Along with all her “school supplies.”

• Love 12
2 hours ago, druzy said:

What does Live Your Standard mean? What is Leah's Standard?

Who the hell knows. If my standard is sitting on the couch all day eating Cheetos and sipping Dr. Pepper am I considered a success story if that's actually what I do? It's such a stupid, clichéd non-sensical expression.

• Love 18
55 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Who the hell knows. If my standard is sitting on the couch all day eating Cheetos and sipping Dr. Pepper am I considered a success story if that's actually what I do? It's such a stupid, clichéd non-sensical expression.

It’s like you read my mind!  Some days that IS my exact standard.  So in that case I guess we have succeeded?  And then what?  We need a shirt?  Or is it more than shirts?  I DO NOT UNDERSTAND! ?

• Love 11