Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Discussion

Drogo
  • Start Topic

8 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

He already told us why he cheated.  He is bored home alone while mom is at work. Comes home, takes care of the young children and ignores the older child.

He is 20! 

She is already 30 and can’t have anymore kids.  In 5 years, (Yea, I know, it won’t last this long) he will be a completely different person.

If Jay was smart he would work on a job so we are not stuck with a bum ass Skinz Jr!

Ashley, hun, get in line with Danielle and Molly.  Too late to cry about the 10 years and annulments! 

I wonder where her kids are.  She said she has 2 baby daddies that were abusive. Do they see their dads or does her family help raise them....???

All that money she could have spent on her kids!  Expensive D!  

Her kids will watch this show, too!

Cheating is a big issue in Jamaican culture.  Go to the Jamaica Observer or Jamaica Gleaner web site and search for it.  Go to YouTube and search for "Jamaican men cheat".  You'll find a bunch of stuff, along with videos about Jamaican WOMEN cheating.  Obviously Ashley did not watch this video before getting involved with Jay.

• Love 3

I think Steven didn’t apply for Olga’s visa because he doesn’t have the money or means to qualify as a sponsor.

I do think he wants Olga in America.  But, it is a package deal with Richie. 

Will he take the relationship seriously with Olga?  As long as TLC films them.....they will stay together.  

I am amaze how many of these toxic couples stay together just to be cast as regulars.

Anyhoo, Richie was so cute at the airport! Beautiful baby.

• Love 14
9 hours ago, liammaam said:

Does Jay REALLLLLLLY want to call the cops to come get a black immigrant man with an accent out of a blonde white girl's apartment?  Probably not the best choice, ya feel?

In fucking Mechanicsburg, PA, no less!  They've already made an issue out of what a spectacle he supposedly is in that podunk "white shore" town.  Good luck with that "Skinz Jr."

• Love 18
1 hour ago, Gobi said:

Ashley is a bartender, maybe at or formally at a strip bar. Brandi is probably a co-worker (past or present) who was on her way from or to her shift as a bartender or stripper. Or, she's just a hooker.

Too much and too many comments that I want to comment on, but DH saw what Ashley's friend was wearing when they met in the park to discuss..........he doesn't follow very closely but he said "can you imagine this girl knew it was going to be filmed and that is what she put on to wear???   what  trash  "      :),

Also I have to say when I saw Debbie wearing the pink shirt while Coltea was getting dressed, I was waiting to see what she would wear to the wedding. I couldn't believe THAT was what she wore to the wedding. I commented to DH who reminded me that she has no $. But still - come on--- I doubt she had that pink blouse- she probably bought that. She could have spent $19.99 and gotten a plain but appropriate dress or if she won't wear a dress, then something a bit more festive?

and I still hope for Steven and Olga. Yes Richie is adorable.

Ashley get the damn marriage annulled and get his cheating lying butt out of the USA>

Edited by mayvenne
forgot
  • Love 16
9 minutes ago, brilliantbreakfast said:

Cheating is a big issue in Jamaican culture.  Go to the Jamaica Observer or Jamaica Gleaner web site and search for it.  Go to YouTube and search for "Jamaican men cheat".  You'll find a bunch of stuff, along with videos about Jamaican WOMEN cheating.  Obviously Ashley did not watch this video before getting involved with Jay.

Ashley knew!  Jay didn’t keep his own father Skinz a secret. He proudly showed him off.  Lol!

Won’t be long  before Jay starts to Uber and become just like his dad.

I believe all men representing all flags cheat!  98% of the men that hit on me since I was a teen are married.  

Men are disgusting! LMAO. (Yea, I know how I sound) but, still!  Lol!!

Men will keep on cheating because women allow it!  Look at Hilary and Melania. Ridiculous! 

Jay has entitlement issues!  I talked to another girl because you don’t give me enough attention.  I guess no more Dack 3 times a day like Ashley promised him!  Hahahahahah! 

Ashley is full of shit! Women like her suck.  She is so quick to fight her female friends who tell her man is cheating. 

But, who did she run to when she found out Jay was trying to cheat??  Freakin’ exhausting toxic girl ‘friend.’

Girls like Ashley are  fun and cool around guys they want to bed.  But, when it comes to girlfriend friendships they suck the life out of you with all their problems! Lol! 

I do think Ashley is cute and slim.  She is not fat at all!

It is her breast implants creating an illusion of a bigger girl since a lot of her shots are from the waist up. 

Regardless, it was a shitty thing for Ashley to say that women who are not slim can’t be more attractive than her......and, she shouldn’t have to compete with them. 

This is her third serious relationship (don’t know if she was married before) where the men cheat on her.

and, What do those 3 men have in common???  Hahahahah!  Jus sayin’ 

• Love 13

Leida’s dress was awful.  Really, really awful.  It looked like an oversized toilet paper roll with a bunch of cheap glitter on it.  No shape or design to it at all.

The chapel where Colt and Larissa got married must have a spa package for the guests as part of the wedding package because I noticed cousin John was wearing his swim trunks and flip flops.  Sheesh.

• Love 23

Cousin Coltee......WTF, was he wearing at the wedding?   He wore that Friendlys shirt every time on camera.  Hahahah!

I wonder what kind of reaction he gets from people that watched the show. 

Why was Colt looking at them with disgust when they asked for a hug??

That whole scene was weird.  

• Love 5

These horrible people... My initial thoughts:

Debbie wearing a pink oxford shirt to the wedding. I thought she was going to change out of it until I realized it matched Colt’s tie that no one knew how to tie and never bothered to practice tying. And Debbie walked her son down the aisle? Colt definitely acted like the bride on his wedding day. The fact that he looks like an overweight woman is just-ugh. Did anyone else think his hair looked dyed a lighter shade? 

Leida’s wedding dress matched her personality-ugly and unattractive. She is an evil woman and she and Eric deserve each other. 

Kalani should have had her hair done or pulled back or something. Long hair not styled with being pulled back or up on a boat is just silly. Her shoes were ugly AF. 

More comments later...

• Love 23
4 minutes ago, annewithaneee said:

All of my sympathy for Ashley evaporated when she smugly pointed out how "much, much larger" than her Jay's Tinder match was. She's cleaned herself up semi-nicely, but we've seen her friend group of dayshift strippers and ex-bridesmaids with DUI scooters, we've seen the giant margarita glass filled with kool aid, she's classless and no catch herself.

I think it was all staged for the cameras, but I can't get over grown-ass Colt not knowing how to tie a fucking tie. Never gone to a job interview, wedding, or funeral? Or maybe he follows his cousin's dress code of corporate polos to everything. I've literally never witnessed anyone old enough to grow pubes having to google how to tie a tie. I know how to, and I'm a lady who isn't a very snappy dresser!

I think they sell ties that just snap on!  

Eric was wearing his work tie, too!  Just a regular blue tie to go with his endless blue and white collar shirts that he buys in plastic bags......like bread! Lol!

This is my pet peeve.  If a woman wears a proper wedding dress......then man needs to be in groom black tie dress code. 

• Love 13
9 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

The Tell All is going to be lit:

I am so there!

2 hours ago, Owwwww ma leg said:

Coltee looked like a middle aged menopausal woman named Bev, he is so revolting in every way.

What the hell is going on with him?  How long was taping?  He grew and grew in all the wrong areas.  He doesn't have a gut but has breasts and hips.

8 hours ago, TrininisaScorp said:

Father K just staring (with embarassment? Sadness? Envy?)

Self-loathing?

2 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

This is my pet peeve.  If a woman wears a proper wedding dress......then man needs to be in groom black tie dress code. 

This is why I absolutely hate weddings!  THEY SUCK!  I only attend immediate family weddings and make sure I am not in the stupid pictures.  I refused to get married and all the shit it entails.  What a complete waste of money.

• Love 7
49 minutes ago, mayvenne said:

Also I have to say when I saw Debbie wearing the pink shirt while Coltea was getting dressed, I was waiting to see what she would wear to the wedding. I couldn't believe THAT was what she wore to the wedding. I commented to DH who reminded me that she has no $. But still - come on--- I doubt she had that pink blouse- she probably bought that. She could have spent $19.99 and gotten a plain but appropriate dress or if she won't wear a dress, then something a bit more festive?

Totally this. She could have gone to Goodwill with Larissa, for example. :) 

• Love 23
8 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

These horrible people... My initial thoughts:

Debbie wearing a pink oxford shirt to the wedding. I thought she was going to change out of it until I realized it matched Colt’s tie that no one knew how to tie and never bothered to practice tying. And Debbie walked her son down the aisle? Colt definitely acted like the bride on his wedding day. The fact that he looks like an overweight woman is just-ugh. Did anyone else think his hair looked dyed a lighter shade? 

Leida’s wedding dress matched her personality-ugly and unattractive. She is an evil woman and she and Eric deserve each other. 

Kalani should have had her hair done or pulled back or something. Long hair not styled with being pulled back or up on a boat is just silly. Her shoes were ugly AF. 

More comments later...

Maybe Colt was born with male and female genitalia. Debbie chose ‘male’ for him. 

Debbie was like.  They are married now.  I will just be in the background. Hahahahaha!  

Background????  You should be GONE!

Baby  boy is grown!  Married!  How are they going to have loud sex when ‘Mother’ is in the next room stirring her pot of stew on the stove???  

Debbie is creepy! 

Omg! Those shots from behind at Colt’s wedding on the altar. Dude’s ass was eating his pants.  The weird thing is......it looked like camel toe! 🙈🐪🙈

That chapel has no shame!  They should re-arrange the seats (take them away), so you don’t have 100 empty seats in the background.  Such Pity!

• Love 20

I haven't had a chance to watch last nights episode but I've seen pics on Reddit of Coltee's pantsuit. I've never seen such ill fitting trousers on a man, like ever. They looked like old lady stretchy pull up slacks. That blah washed out color did him no favors either.

• Love 21
1 hour ago, Dance4Life said:

Cousin Coltee......WTF, was he wearing at the wedding?   He wore that Friendlys shirt every time on camera.  Hahahah!

I wonder what kind of reaction he gets from people that watched the show. 

Why was Colt looking at them with disgust when they asked for a hug??

That whole scene was weird.  

Psssst cousin coltee, yeah you’re  not showing your company ironically called friendlys in the best possible light.

56 minutes ago, Chickabiddy said:

Totally this. She could have gone to Goodwill with Larissa, for example. :) 

Perhaps she did 😂

Edited by Owwwww ma leg
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, usernameG said:

Eric seems more concerned about losing his pants than his kids.

Because he is more concerned with his pants than his kids.  This dude was a Marine and he forgets his PANTS?  Seriously?

4 hours ago, Kangatush said:

Why couldn't Brother Kalani put on a button down instead of a t-shirt?  It's one day dude, try a little.

This is why people put up websites with "Business Casual" or "Business Formal" or "Black Tie" - part of me cringes at telling your guests how to dress and what to wear, but then I look around at my weddings (yes plural, only two and I am almost 54) I see why people HAVE to do this.  Please no Megadeath T shirt at a wedding.

3 hours ago, brilliantbreakfast said:

What Ashley needs more than anything else is some therapy to learn why and get past this thing where she makes such bad choices and doesn't recognize them.  Having had two children by two men who cheated on her, what on earth would make her think that a 19-year-old Jamaican tattoo artist would break that streak?

Because she can love it out them, dammit!!  She can be the one to change him!

Jay, your name is not on the lease or title.  If she calls the cops you will be arrested for trespassing.  Like someone said upthread, you reeeeeally wanna go there??

11 hours ago, Drogo said:

Jay puts "the D" in Douchebag.

I agree - what do these women see in these men?  I mean I get great sex but that is only so much of your day.  Having a mate that you trust and, oh, I don't know.....stays off TINDER means more to me.,

• Love 12

Fernanda looked really pretty, a very nice choice of dress for the park wedding. Even her real wedding dress was somewhat conservative. I can't help it, I like her. I think she will be one to really embrace the US and find a great career. Hopefully she and Jonathan can escape Lumberton (NC resident here).

Ashley is 1000% delusional. She made one good decision: keeping her kids off this show. She's just a ball of insecurity, tension, and nerves. She seems exhausting to be around with her emotional drama.

Larissa looked very pretty as well, I liked her veil. Too bad her personality sucks.

I haven't made it through all the other threads yet because I just started watching but does Kalani remind anyone else of Melissa Gorga??

I really don't even have the energy to discuss the other couples - this whole season was a dumpster fire if Jon and Fernanda were the only ones to semi-root for.

• Love 8

Doesn't Fernanda's father live in the US?  Could he just not afford to go the wedding?  Did I miss something since Jon and Fernanda seem more like a fender bender than a train wreck causing them to get less airtime than the others?

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

This is why people put up websites with "Business Casual" or "Business Formal" or "Black Tie" - part of me cringes at telling your guests how to dress and what to wear, but then I look around at my weddings (yes plural, only two and I am almost 54) I see why people HAVE to do this.  Please no Megadeath T shirt at a wedding.

My husband's cousin wore cut-off jorts and a Metallica tee to our ceremony. 

Ashley, how stupid are you? You need to divorce Jay and by the way, you're not as cute as you think you are. You're in need of a good hair stylist, and makeup artist. Also, a few self-help books should be added to your library. Btw, I can stand to lose 20lbs., but I've attracted a more attractive and better quality man than Jay. So there.

Colt and Larissa--Gross. She must really want that green card.

Leida--It might've been more tasteful to forgo the wedding and have a smaller courthouse ceremony instead. No one gives a shit about your nuptials. Given the fact that no one likes you, you could've pocketed that money and gotten yourselves that sofa you wanted. 

Fernanda and John--Eh. 

Steven and Olga--I feel sorry for her.

• Love 9
38 minutes ago, ExplainItAgain said:

Fernanda looked really pretty, a very nice choice of dress for the park wedding. Even her real wedding dress was somewhat conservative.

Yes I agree - nice high up neckline, not the sweatheart neckline that shows up in 90% of dresses that is just.....no.  I don't want to see your breasts, thanks for asking.

8 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Every man I know that's cheated on a woman has done so with a woman far less textbook attractive than his partner.  Usually it's about feeling desirable again, not getting "a better woman."

But Jay is a different ball of wax bag of shit. 12 days? 

So true - Shania Twain pops to mind.  Halle Berry, lots of women have been cheated on by men with women who, by society's standards, are less pretty than the original.  (Did that make sense?)

2 minutes ago, zenme said:

My husband's cousin wore cut-off jorts and a Metallica tee to our ceremony. 

Ashley, how stupid are you? You need to divorce Jay and by the way, you're not as cute as you think you are. You're in need of a good hair stylist, and makeup artist. Also, a few self-help books should be added to your library. Btw, I can stand to lose 20lbs., but I've attracted a more attractive and better quality man than Jay. So there.

Metallica and cut off shorts?  Wow.....what can I say?

Ashley - I agree.  You are not all that and a bag of chips.   Everyone told you what to expect, you had the Navy Seals showing up with huge gigantic red flags waving them at your face but no......you had to be right.

Bolding mine:  Me too, I could stand to lose a bit more than 20 lbs, lol, but I would not trade my faithful, trustworthy and looks at me like I hung the moon man for anyone.  Anyone.  

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 13
4 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Metallica and cut off shorts?  Wow.....what can I say?

Well, come on! They ARE Metallica!

Fernanda did look lovely in her dress, which was appropriate for the setting. It was the first time I've seen the ponytail on a bride, but she did look lovely. 

• Love 8

I believe Coltee is a lying liar when he says that he 'regrets' calling the police on Larissa. Someone else in the live chat hit the nail on the head saying that he did it to have control. (Sorry, I wish I could remember who said that to credit them!)

What possible threat could Larissa have posed to him when she was locked in a bathroom? She made him angry, and he decided to thwart her green card so he could say, "I'm sorry you didn't get it, Honey. But you did this to yourself. It's not like my mother and I combined forces to make you lonely and crazy or anything like that."

Debbie keeps saying she'll fade into the background and then she does the exact opposite! She continues to rule that household. I'd lock myself in the bathroom, too.

Jay is like something you'd scrape off the bottom of your shoe.  It irks me that she's too dumb to kick him out. Her children don't need to be around this wall-punching, mercenary jerk. He has no love in his heart for her whatsoever.  Quite the opposite. Ashley is too damaged to know the difference. Sad.

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 21
14 hours ago, juicyfruit said:

"Layda" was so excited to finally seal the deal on her American dream that when the minister pronounced her name this way, she did too when she repeated her vows.

No, I think that's the way her name is actually pronounced. That's how her sister pronounces it. I think Eric is the one mispronouncing it when he says "LEE da."

13 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

She is already 30 and can’t have anymore kids.  In 5 years, (Yea, I know, it won’t last this long) he will be a completely different person.

I wonder where her kids are.  She said she has 2 baby daddies that were abusive. Do they see their dads or does her family help raise them....???

How do we know she can't have more children??? I didn't hear that. I'd be very surprised a 20 yr old would marry her knowing that.

I don't believe she said the two baby daddies were abusive. She did say they cheated on her. But IDK about abusive.

11 hours ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

That’s exactly what it is. The bitch is dumb and shallow. She’s one of those superficial chicks who thinks “I’m too cute for him to cheat on me!”  I hope he finds someone of My 600# Life stature to sleep with. It would give me life!

Right, I laughed at the irony. She is so dumb and basic! A total turn off to most men (long term).

11 hours ago, juicyfruit said:

Jon's mother on the other hand was probably wishing that she had visa issues so that her grandma-sitting excuse wouldn't have looked so lame on tv.

Who here believes Grammy was sick??? I wish the producers would have put Jon or Jackie on the spot and asked them what they knew about their grandma's illness.

7 hours ago, Cammi said:

If she hadn't told us it was from the Goodwill I never would have guessed it. I would've been none the wiser. I think the limo was probably part of the chapel wedding package. 

Very nice compromise on her part and tells me she is not as materialistic/demanding/shallow as we'd been led to believe. She happily mentioned it, zero fucks given.

3 hours ago, Booger666 said:

Leida’s dress was awful.  Really, really awful.  It looked like an oversized toilet paper roll with a bunch of cheap glitter on it.  No shape or design to it at all.

Was it the dress that had no shape?? Or Leida that had no shape? She looked like freaking SpongeBob Square Moo-Moo! Isn't there a style of dress made for women built like that? 

3 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Omg! Those shots from behind at Colt’s wedding on the altar. Dude’s ass was eating his pants.  The weird thing is......it looked like camel toe! 🙈🐪🙈

That was appalling. He is appalling in every way IMO. IDK how, at the beginning on the season, so man on here were describing him as handsome and attractive, etc.

35 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Debbie keeps saying she'll fade into the background and then she does the exact opposite! She continues to rule that household. I'd lock myself in the bathroom, too.

I'm guessing she is the one who found that wedding dress. Or drug Larissa around looking for it. And Larissa accepted it and happily wore it.

Edited by eatsleep
  • Love 8

In regards to Coltee odd shape. I think he has lost weight.  When you are very large and you loose a great deal of weight you loose it from the top down, kinda looks like a candle melting. Also I noticed that first breakfast that Debbie cooked for Colt had NO CARBS. So since I have been in the position I think that is what is going on.

• Love 7

Kalani's hair looked so blah. A simple up-do would have done wonders. I didn't much care for the stank-faces of the family, as if they were the British Royal Family and Asuelu was Wallis Simpson marrying the heir to the crown. Nick looked AWFUL. Would it have killed him to find a dress shirt? I hate it when people go casual to weddings.

Chris Rock once said you get the in-laws you deserve. He said something like, "If you don't like Puerto Ricans, you'll end up with Ricky Martin for a son-in-law."  That's what I feel Father Kalani has ended up with, and he deserves what he's gotten. As a minority myself, there's nothing I hate more than a minority hating on people from their own culture.

When away from the in-laws, Kalani and Asuelu seem to get along just fine. Which says a lot about how much that toxic family is eating away at their relationship.

Edited by EarlGreyTea
  • Love 20
4 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:
  Hide contents

All the old pictures of him show him being having been slimmer, never larger. He's the biggee-est he's ever been.

Like he's from that one Central American ethnic group where the boys start turning into women when they hit 19. If Larissa is serious about him, she needs to get his sperm counted.

Edited by eatsleep
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, mayvenne said:

Why couldn't she have gotten a more festive M.O.G. outfit at the Goodwill when Larissa was buying her wedding gown? I'm not saying she had to wear a dress if she's not comfortable in them, but why not a dressier top instead of a baggy shirt that we've seen her wearing before? And, while they were at Goodwill, they could have picked up a shirt for Cousin John and a clip on tie for necktie-tying-challenged Coltee. 

Leida’s dress was awful.  Really, really awful.  It looked like an oversized toilet paper roll with a bunch of cheap glitter on it.

I thought it looked like a body cast (with a bunch of cheap glitter on it.) 

• Love 19

The chapel where Colt and Larissa got married must have a spa package for the guests as part of the wedding package because I noticed cousin John was wearing his swim trunks and flip flops.  Sheesh.

Yes.  You are right about Leida's dress, but I think she doesn't have much shape in general and that is why she wears oversized tops.  I don't think she is bad-looking at all, but her personality detracts from any attentiveness that she may have had.  Her wedding was so incredibly sad.  They would have had such a better time getting married in a court course and then treating themselves to a fancy dinner afterward.

I agree with what @Drogo said- many men seem to cheat to feel better about themselves and the attractiveness of their spouse/partner is not the issue.  I mean- Prince Charles cheated on Princess Diana, and she was so beautiful (although they were so mismatched that they never should have married in the first place). 

I think Ashley has many issues and that leads to her poor decision-making.  She needs to take a step back and focus on herself for a while before looking for another life partner.

I am used to seeing people wear cocktail attire at weddings, so watching the attire of the folks at Colt/Larissa's wedding and Eric/Leida's made me shudder.  I live in NJ and it is common for non-bridal party members to even get their hair done for nice weddings.  I have only seen one wedding in real life where people weren't dressed up.  I went to a wedding for friends of mine in Pennsylvania.  The groom's family looked fine, but multiple people from the bride's family came in jeans and flannel shirts.  I couldn't believe it.  And the mother of the bride wore pants like Debbie.  It was the first time I saw a mother of the bride/groom not in a dress (As an aside I've been to many other weddings in PA where everyone looked fine).  Edited to add this: I think a woman could rock a fancy pantsuit at a wedding if it is tailored right, but the mother of the bride in question was in generic black pants and a blouse that was somewhat like Debbie's. 

Edited by lucy711
  • Love 9
26 minutes ago, eatsleep said:

How do we know she can't have more children??? I didn't hear that. I'd be very surprised a 20 yr old would marry her knowing that.

I don't believe she said the two baby daddies were abusive. She did say they cheated on her. But IDK about abusive.

If someone cheats on you it is abuse! When a partner cheats it causes horrible fights, physical violence, psychological trauma, child custody issues......especially if they left you for the other woman. It also hurts the children because the parents break-up and they are caught in the middle of the fighting.  How is this not abusive?

Ashley has a few feuds going on social media and she talked about her past relationships and the abuse she endured.  This is all I can post due to the Spoiler Rule.  You can go look for yourself.  Looks like she has experience a lot of heartache and with two children involved it really is a sad situation. She totally looks for love in all the wrong places.

If she married someone like Jay.....imagine what the baby daddies are like? Not that much better!

But, as we can see she has a chip on her shoulder and is a bit delusional when it comes to relationships.

This year they are all so unlikeable and have been fighting with fans online.  

They are even going to brawl with each other at the Reunion!

Hopefully, it is Juicer than the clips!

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Leida's tiara was from Paris and very expensive?  Do they sell Cracker Jacks in Paris?  Looks like something from Claire's.  If she had that much money, maybe she should have spent it on the down payment for a house.

She's also wearing a similar looking tiara in one of her first wedding in Indonesia pictures, so maybe it's her "something old." 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Dance4Life said:

If someone cheats on you it is abuse! When a partner cheats it causes horrible fights, physical violence, psychological trauma, child custody issues......especially if they left you for the other woman. It also hurts the children because the parents break-up and they are caught in the middle of the fighting.  How is this not abusive?

Ashley has a few feuds going on social media and she talked about her past relationships and the abuse she endured.  This is all I can post due to the Spoiler Rule.  You can go look for yourself.  Looks like she has experience a lot of heartache and with two children involved it really is a sad situation. She totally looks for love in all the wrong places.

If she married someone like Jay.....imagine what the baby daddies are like? Not that much better!

But, as we can see she has a chip on her shoulder and is a bit delusional when it comes to relationships.

This year they are all so unlikeable and have been fighting with fans online.  

They are even going to brawl with each other at the Reunion!

Hopefully, it is Juicer than the clips!

I just don't consider cheating abuse. It's cheating. Not to defend it (bc of course, it's horrible) but it has its own name and I call each by their own name and not conflate the two.

But if you know she was cheated on AND abused, then OK, I can see why you are saying she was abused. 

• Love 6

With Jay it's never going to mean anything because sex doesn't mean anything to him, married or not. It's just sex, & the marriage was for the purpose of staying in America- he had her sucked in thinking she was amazing because he wanted to nail her 3x/day, but it was never anything to him & never will be. Ashley is beyond stupid; she was actually helping him defend himself by spoon feeding him excuses. She's making her life what it is, & should be left to wallow in her misery & not cry on anyone's shoulders anymore, because at this point it seems she'll never learn.

• Love 12

Ashley seems to have a high opinion of herself, and maybe she is the best looking of her crowd, but I think she's kind of strange looking because her eyes are practically on the side of her face, like a lizard. She's not taking care of her pale skin and hair, and with the constant worried expression she's not going to age well. I also think her breast implants are too large, making her look heavy. jmo.

• Love 14

I had been feeling Ashley-sympathy until she took pot shots at that poor unsuspecting woman who apparently is larger than she is.  
First of all, that woman had zero idea who Jay was, as his Tinder profile presented a single guy.

I certainly hope that whoever she is, she doesn't see this show, and see Ashley shaming her.  

Why don't you shame con-artist, cheating, gaslighting, manipulative Jay instead, Ashley?

From the Tell-All previews, they are snuggled up on the couch.  Ugh.

• Love 18