Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E21: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

On 8/29/2018 at 7:14 PM, Fiero425 said:

I'm sorry, but Dorinda's cracking me up! I'm LMAO at her being assertive and telling these b!tches off trying to make her out to be a drunk on Nat'l TV! Even if true, why is Andy being a real D!CK going over this again and again? She said "next question" several times, but because these a-hole SM'rs are asking the same question, he's starting to be a real obsessive BULLY! ;-)

I disagree. The reunion looks back at the season. Dorinda's behavior this season certainly begs the question. And I don't think she was assertive. She was rude and obnoxious. "I haven't been arrested yet" is something many alcoholics say when they are in denial and want to keep drinking. You don't have to be drinking out of a paper bag or sleeping it off in a jail cell to be an alcoholic. In fact, a good portion haven't had legal trouble. What brings many into recovery is negative feedback from family and friends, trouble with their jobs and health reasons. At least two of those apply to Dorinda so hopefully she will come to her senses. I feel sorry for her even though I don't like her at all. 

Carole does not look good. I'm not sure if it's her hair or whatever she did to her mouth and lower jaw. She also seems very angry and geared up for a fight. Perhaps Dorinda is rubbing off on her. What happened to laid back, easy going Carole? 

Tinsley sounds like she's settling because she desperately wants a husband who will take care of her. I wonder if she was really seeing other people as Scott was or if she said that to save face.  

Is that Ramona's hair or a wig? It looks shiny and healthy. I wish she would've picked a dress that complemented her body style.  

On 8/29/2018 at 7:27 PM, Fiero425 said:

Well the same could be said about Bethenny being called a narcissist! Why is she upset about that? Self-reflection is a wonderful thing and she should look into it; STAT! ;-)

A true narcissist never thinks she is one. They lack self-awareness and think everyone else is the problem.  

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

I disagree. The reunion looks back at the season. Dorinda's behavior this season certainly begs the question. And I don't think she was assertive. She was rude and obnoxious. "I haven't been arrested yet" is something many alcoholics say when they are in denial and want to keep drinking. You don't have to be drinking out of a paper bag or sleeping it off in a jail cell to be an alcoholic. In fact, a good portion haven't had legal trouble. What brings many into recovery is negative feedback from family and friends, trouble with their jobs and health reasons. At least two of those apply to Dorinda so hopefully she will come to her senses. I feel sorry for her even though I don't like her at all. 

Carole does not look good. I'm not sure if it's her hair or whatever she did to her mouth and lower jaw. She also seems very angry and geared up for a fight. Perhaps Dorinda is rubbing off on her. What happened to laid back, easy going Carole? 

Tinsley sounds like she's settling because she desperately wants a husband who will take care of her. I wonder if she was really seeing other people as Scott was or if she said that to save face.  

Is that Ramona's hair or a wig? It looks shiny and healthy. I wish she would've picked a dress that complemented her body style.  

A true narcissist never thinks she is one. They lack self-awareness and think everyone else is the problem.  

I think that Carole is easygoing until someone tries to railroad her. Being easygoing shouldn't be mistaken for being a pushover.

• Love 20
2 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

2 hours ago, BodhiGurl said:

my sweet lawd what is going on with Carole in those photos? If ever she looked memaw - there it is... yeesh. And she was only in her 30s.... Looks like family members hanging out - not best friends forever... ;) 

2 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

I’ve been curious about these photos for years. Not that I’ve done an extensive deep dive on the subject or that I harbor any real doubts that she was close to JFK Jr and Carolyn, but this series of photos of them getting into that car together are literally the only ones I have seen of her with the 2 of them. It seems like every time  someone posts a picture regarding her friendship with them, it’s this same fairly non descript picture of the 3 of them standing around a black car. I’ve seen it so many times? Why this picture? Where they going someplace important? Was the day important? Was the location important? Why do these particular photos keep coming up?

1 hour ago, BodhiGurl said:

Just saw that now, however that does look like Carole in the photos - especially the one in profile (as they're getting into the car), I thought Lauren Bisette was younger than Carolyn?!? The woman in those photos looks older... it's weird because it looks like Carole... maybe the person who labeled the photo got it wrong... *shrugs* Still not evidence of a BFF relationship with CBK... 

1 hour ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

It is labeled with both Lauren and Carolyn’s names. It’s Carolyn in the photo.

I’m not posting to prove/disprove anything about a friendship between Carole and Carolyn, just in reply to KungFuBunny stating there are NO photos. I remembered these being posted in this forum, or TWOP, ages ago so went and googled them.

1 hour ago, BodhiGurl said:

I'm guessing KFB was referring to photos that showed a deep, close, BFF friendship...

Wait one is Caroline Bessette, one Is Lauren Bessette, and the profile of the lady with shoulder length hair is Lee Radziwill.

Carole Radziwill, founding member of The Scream Team looked totally blank when Andy was reading her blog. She does have a ghost writer.

• Love 6

I read What Remains a few years ago.  It was well-written (I truly believe by Carole herself) but quite depressing.

Anthony was in complete denial throughout his illness. He kept trying to work out and continue his regular daily routine up until his body just gave out. He always thought that "this time" trip to the hospital, new drug, etc., would be it.

I am too lazy to try to locate my copy, but IIRC, most of the time CR and CBK spent together took place in Anthony's various hospital rooms, which I suspect has pretty tight security to keep the paps at bay.  Carole said that Carolyn showed up at the hospital every day and sometimes would provide respite care so Carole could take a break.

One story the stuck out, involved this attire by CBK. (Which I do not care for) Carole said that she and Carolyn would go stir-crazy in the hospital and one day snuck out to the local mall and Taco Bell. They bought Keds sneakers and went to the MAC store to by red lipstick. Carolyn and John were going to some event that evening and Carolyn had chosen that particular outfit to wear. She had to literally change in the car to avoid photographers. (That must explain the wrinkles.)

CBK.jpg

Otherwise, I have nothing new to add to what has already been discussed over and over. 

I felt second-hand embarrassment for Dorinda to keep insisting that she wasn't drunk, doesn't have a drinking problem, etc. She is in such deep denial. It's now just a matter of time. She's either going to get "on the jock" of the wrong person, get in some kind of legal trouble or become injured or ill. 

I also know that if that boulder-boobed foul-mouthed shrew got up in my face waving her phone and screeching, "Boo-YAH Bitch," that she'd be searching for all 32 of her teeth on every continent.

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • Love 15
6 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Did not know that.  I get that love is more than looks.  I was speaking as someone who was shocked that is what she looked like in person.

Are we talking about Darryl Hannah here?  That story has been hotly disputed, including apparently by JFK Jr.

11 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Wait one is Caroline Bessette, one Is Lauren Bessette, and the profile of the lady with shoulder length hair is Lee Radziwill.

Carole Radziwill, founding member of The Scream Team looked totally blank when Andy was reading her blog. She does have a ghost writer.

Luanne said the name at one of the reunions and Bravo  left it on the cutting room floor. The same ghost writer that Koo Koo Kelly used.

• Love 6

Mmmmm, Carole, I don't believe ya weren't fired for telling your boss that he's full of shit & scared of someone who works for him.  Dumb, dumb, dumb, fucking dumb thing to do, Carole.  Sure, it was entertaining for us to see her humiliate Andy Cohen, but it cost her hundreds of thousands.  Not too smart, hun.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6116299/Carole-Radziwill-hits-fan-suggests-fired-lashed-Andy-Cohen.html

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 10
On 8/29/2018 at 7:33 PM, Ohiopirate02 said:

These moments from Bethenny are the reason I can't quit her.

Even though I'm "liking" many posts against Bethenny and in support of Carole, I will always cherish Bethenny's impersonation of Ramona flirtatiously offering that guy a drink during the speed-dating episode. I laughed for days remembering it. So, Bethenny gets a lifetime pass from me overall, no matter what else she says or does on camera.

• Love 16
9 hours ago, Ki-in said:

My BFF of a thousand years is childless and NOT by choice. I was glad when she met a woman her age who was childless because my friend had just had a late term stillbirth and this was it for her chances and her fertility. The new friend could relate to her on a level I just couldn't. I was there for my friend talked held her hand cried with her but as a mother I just couldn't give her the perspective on life she needed at that time. 

Excruciating. I hope your friend has found peace.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Miss February said:

Even though I'm "liking" many posts against Bethenny and in support of Carole, I will always cherish Bethenny's impersonation of Ramona flirtatiously offering that guy a drink during the speed-dating episode. I laughed for days remembering it. So, Bethenny gets a lifetime pass from me overall, no matter what else she says or does on camera.

And Carole reading Bethenny's text, saying that Moaner is evil, gave me the biggest laugh this season.  She is evil.  It's about time someone actually said it after 10 fucking years!

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Of the pictures of JFK Jr and Carolyn B with the other person at the car, I believe all are of Carole. Below is a pic of Carole and her mother in law at Anthony's funeral. The woman in the pictures definitely has Carole's distinctive jaw, especially in the profile pic. Lauren B. was much cuter. However they do not in any way show a close relationship, rather just that the three were going somewhere together. It could just as easily been Daryl Hannah rather than Carolyn had it been a few years earlier, and we know Carole and Daryl were not friends. 

3E039CE900000578-4286562-image-m-10_1488821702052.jpg.7fe8270c2b66531634715432649f8345.jpg

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

This is why I want a woman who truly gives zero fucks about Bethenny Frankel's supposed position, has enough money that the fine Bravo slaps on them for violating the NDA can be paid with their pocket change, and isn't afraid to call Andy out on his shit to join the cast.

Like honestly, why would anyone with that kind of money and position want to be on the show?

• Love 9
On 8/30/2018 at 8:41 AM, smores said:

I think the career thing is kind of a semantic argument.  No one (including Bethenny) is saying that Carole didn't have a notable career in journalism or as a writer.  But, at this current time, the show is what she does for a living for the most part.  Bethenny had a career as a chef, at this current time she has her SkinnyGirl thing and is also on the show.  Luann had a career as an Italian Vanna White (I think? wasn't ever really clear on what she did), but, now she has RHONY and she makes ugly clothes.  So, yeah, Carole, like Tinsley, doesn't currently have an "other" project, which is what Bethenny's point is.  

And I don't think she was saying it as a negative, either, along with the no kids/no husband thing.  It struck me more as a checklist of why Tinsley is a better fit as a BFF for Carole at the moment.  I get it, to a point, because I don't have kids and my longtime BFF has a grade schooler.  It's not that we don't have stuff in common, but, the things that I do in my life seem less important to her because she's worried about getting through the day to day grind of working, scouts, karate, homework and playdates.  Someone who is right there in the midst of that with you can connect a bit easier on some levels.  So, I can see Bethenny saying that her having a kid and Tinsley not having one would make Tinsley a better fit in some ways as a friend for Carole.  

On 8/30/2018 at 9:19 AM, smores said:

Sure, it can be perceived that way.  The thing to me, though, would be (were someone to say this about me) who was saying it and what context they meant it in.  So, I think if I were Carole, I'd be taking stock of the fact that it's someone who was once a close friend and that the crux of the statement was really why it made sense that Carole was closer to Tinsley at the moment.  It was a checklist of commonalities rather than an indictment of flaws.  

I also think that this is where Carole is in pretty serious denial about her part in things.  She seems to think she hasn't said or done anything that was hurtful to Bethenny at all, which simply isn't true.  She's spent an entire season trashing her on tv and in her blog, while simultaneously trying to exact some sort of penance for whatever slight it is that she suffered but won't reveal.  

Bethenny has always been fairly good at taking as well as giving.  She can be harsh and she can initially push back, but generally, she'll sit there and hear people out and take in what they have to say.  Sometimes she doesn't give a shit at the end, but, a lot of times, like with Ramona in part one, she can eventually see their side, and they come to terms with a situation.  I don't think she has changed her stance on Ramona having a true skin care business at this point (hell, I don't think she does, I think she's trying to get something going, but, wanted to see if she could use the season to brand it and have a storyline), but, if that was something that Ramona felt strongly about, then she can concede that she could have handled it better.  And Ramona, likewise, can concede that her delivery isn't always the best.  I think that if Carole, at any point, had just been honest, or had copped to what she said and dropped the bullshit "Well, sure, I said that because it's the TRUTH" excuses, then they could have made some progress.  Would they have walked away as friends?  Probably not, but, they could have at least been cordial.  

I have to agree with both of these. She wasn’t listing faults of Carole’s. She was saying a list of things which was why Carole was probably getting closer to Tinsley. They had a lot in common: no career, no husband, no kids. B only has one of those-no husband. Carole HAD a career. She dabbles at writing now but let’s face it, she isn’t publishing books 1-2 times a year like some writers or churning out weekly articles. She doesn’t have kids and kids are a huge time suck that people without kids just don’t understand. My best friend growing up and I had a falling out just 1.5 years ago over this BS. She wasn’t really working, not in a relationship, and doesn’t have kids. Meanwhile, I was working, just had a second kid, and have a husband that traveled during the week. So, I wasn’t really able to go out with her as much as I could when we were both single. I couldn’t just pick up and fly off to wherever. Someone had to watch the kids!  It led to issues because she felt like I wasn’t invested in the friendship anymore and then began taking everything as a negative.  Wait...  Was my former BFF Carole and I never realized it???  LOL. 

I think Carole didn’t like the initial comment about Adam and then just took everything negatively after that. If you are looking hard enough for something to get mad about, you will wind up getting mad about everything. Which is what happened with Carole. Anything that Bethenny says to her will get twisted in her head and she will get mad about it. 

• Love 17
6 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Mmmmm, Carole, I don't believe ya weren't fired for telling your boss that he's full of shit & scared of someone who works for him.  Dumb, dumb, dumb, fucking dumb thing to do, Carole.  Sure, it was entertaining for us to see her humiliate Andy Cohen, but it cost her hundreds of thousands.  Not too smart, hun.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6116299/Carole-Radziwill-hits-fan-suggests-fired-lashed-Andy-Cohen.html

Oh my gosh.  Did anyone see the outfit she wore in the first pic in that link?  

4F8AB75700000578-6116299-image-a-100_1535665565449.jpg.4a198727fb9d11d0d037e5982c7a9fe7.jpg

adams.jpg

adams.jpg

HopHearty.png

Edited by MostlyContent
  • Love 2

First of all, I can't stand Carole.   But, please, someone tell me this is photo shopped or ?, something?  

So, a blouse I maybe wore in 9th grade (only in my own size, the shoulder seam being......on the shoulder), under a sequined dress.  

And legs so spray tanned that it looks totally ridiculous.  

Her poor little toes squeezing out of the shoes?  

I hope to gawd this pic is not real.  

(okay, that was a lie.  I absolutely hope that this pic is real.  :) )

• Love 16
23 minutes ago, MostlyContent said:

First of all, I can't stand Carole.   But, please, someone tell me this is photo shopped or ?, something? 

So, a blouse I maybe wore in 9th grade (only in my own size, the shoulder seam being......on the shoulder), under a sequined dress. 

And legs so spray tanned that it looks totally ridiculous. 

Her poor little toes squeezing out of the shoes? 

I hope to gawd this pic is not real. 

(okay, that was a lie.  I absolutely hope that this pic is real.  :) )

That was a hideous outfit, wasn't it? I'm all for people wearing what they want and not age shaming, but I reserve the right to say WTF.

• Love 17

“I’m thrilled to leave frenemies behind”

Carole’s going “no contact” - often the best decision when dealing with those who consistently exhibit npd traits. 

Smart move.

• Love 11
13 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Personally, my comment regarding Neil Young had to do with more things than looks. He always looks (and always has) to me like he needs a long, hot bath. I find he sticks his nose into places where it doesn't belong and acts like an authority on things that he is not. On top of that, his singing makes my ears bleed. And believe me, as a Canadian saying anything against the sainted Neil Young can be considered by some as treason - lol. 

At least you like RUSH, right????

• Love 5
40 minutes ago, nokat said:

That was a hideous outfit, wasn't it? I'm all for people wearing what they want and not age shaming, but I reserve the right to say WTF.

Oh my.  You know she went thru 10 other options before she said yes to that dress.  I am not even thinking age appropriate or not, it would be awful any one, any age.

• Love 13

The good news is I won't have to see Carole next year. She is a giver. Maybe once the reunion is over she will learn how to zip it.  She sure is milking this last 15 minutes of the spotlight.

I hope they bring in totally new blood. Someone from Tinsley's set so it's a bit younger. 

• Love 6

I actually think Bethanny is more self aware than Carole. B knows she’s a rough bitch, I think she gets that about herself and is why when people come at her she’s so calm. Carole on the other hand, oh boy. I think she started buying her own PR, formerly homely kinda famous socialite suddenly finds her “hip”, gets on tv,  starts dressing like Carrie Bradshaw and dating the young hottie. Problem is she’s as much a snob and bitch as B, if you don’t agree watch the earlier seasons where she REVELS in being part of the mean girl tribe. Maybe it was her husband dying but there’s something cold about her. I think B pointing out Carole’s young stud wasn’t as much infatuated with her as he was using her and the subsequent war began. Carole pretends to be “going high when they go low” but she’s as mean spirited as B and tries to shroud it in her delusional superiority. 

• Love 23
1 hour ago, Talented Tenth said:

Are these serious posts?  Bethenny was clearly being a snarky bitch and made those comments with disdain and jealously about Carole and Tinsley's friendship.  She was feeling left out and even said so on the show.  She mentioned negative things that were digs about both of them, but more so to get at Carole.  She knows that Carole wanted children and that she prides herself as a journalist, writer and author.  It's not about whether or not they were true; it's about whether or not your friend should say those things about you, with intent to hurt let alone on national television.  

Right. When someone is saying something about someone (whether a true set of statements) in anger or frustration, which is clearly a place where Bethenny was coming from, the intent is to shame and make a dig.

• Love 12

I apologize in advance if I write something that is boringly repetitive but I just finished watching Part 2 and I am beyond annoyed with Carol. (Yes, I wish Bethenny could just shut up and listen to a complete thought for once) However, when the show finished with the Part 3 prelude showing Carol stating how LARGE her hippocampus was, I wanted to slap her. Any time she has been asked to provide a specific example, event, behaviour, ANYTHING that triggered her anger with Bethenny, she was incapable of remembering a thing. Even her phone notes were just vague one word generalizations. I think she needs to revisit going toe to toe with Bethenny (who remembers too many details.) Carol states, Bethenny's a liar. When Bethenny asks for an example of when she's lied, Carol hems and haws, flips through her phone and then... Nothing. WTF? And her attack on Andy when he said they both were guilty. Thank God Carol's gone. Last note - Carol was so incensed at Bethenny saying she didn't have a career, yet she never got mad when the majority of her 'crowd' calls Carol the perpetual house guest (given she's not financially on par with the others and their homes.) I am over Carol. Whew, I feel better.

• Love 14
7 hours ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

She did the same with Kristen's nail polish and Sonja's business ventures, She likes to snark on any business that isn't hers.

I wish this chick would move to NYC and join the crew:

Sara Blakely

"Sara Treleaven Blakely is an American billionaire businesswoman, and founder of Spanx,

an American intimate apparel company with pants and leggings, founded in Atlanta, Georgia. Wikipedia"

2 minutes ago, artisto said:

Sara Blakely

"Sara Treleaven Blakely is an American billionaire businesswoman, and founder of Spanx,

an American intimate apparel company with pants and leggings, founded in Atlanta, Georgia. Wikipedia"

Wasn’t Bethenny trying to get into shape wear at one point? Her head would explode if they had someone successful in that realm on the show.

She already couldn’t deal with Heather, a true, non-Housewives related businesswoman. A billionaire who’s also made her coins outside of Housewives would have Bethenny already mounting a petty, dig-ful campaign against her before filming began.

• Love 12

I think even when Bethenny is trying to be interested and "supportive" about a HW's business, she goes about it the entirely wrong way.  She questions  and picks and gives unsolicited advice, and can be really hard to shut down.  In the first Reunion part, if the Dream Team thought better on their feet, they would have pointed out that B can be very supportive about personal issues, but she only has two modes of business support - dismissiveness or overly involved questioning/projecting what she would do in their position.  

• Love 5
5 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

You know, I have no idea if Andy Cohen is skeered of Bethenny.  Maybe he is & maybe he isn't.  But I just love seeing him humiliated.  Heh, heh, heh--

Based on what I've heard him say and seen him do, I'm not at all sure that humiliation is even on his radar screen.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, MostlyContent said:

Oh my gosh.  Did anyone see the outfit she wore in the first pic in that link?  

4F8AB75700000578-6116299-image-a-100_1535665565449.jpg.4a198727fb9d11d0d037e5982c7a9fe7.jpg

adams.jpg

adams.jpg

HopHearty.png

Ugh, that outfit on Carole is dreadful.

I'll never understand why "fashion"  so often = ugly.  Wearing ugly clothing does not make you high fashion b/c you put two pieces together that no one else would.

There's no one on the planet that would look good in that outfit, especially a 50 something (I'm 51 so I feel confident I can comment on that).

1 hour ago, artisto said:

Sara Blakely

I would love to see her and Beth go at it, but Sara was positively boring to me on Shark Tanks.  I think she would bring nothing.

• Love 7
On 8/29/2018 at 10:02 PM, The Closer said:

Carol is a complete and utter ass who is guilty of the very things she complains about. This isn’t about Bethenney vs Carol. It’s possible to think both are ridiculous, but Carol has put herself on a mighty high horse proclaiming someone else is acting negatively towards her while the same type of comments by her are just merely about holding people accountable. That level of mental gymnastics in order to maintain victim status is quite impressive (if not totally insane.) I can’t even get started on her complaints about someone else’s idea about women empowerment when Carol’s idea of women empowerment is bringing women together so they can all take aim at the woman she no longer likes. Way to show what women can accomplish when they come together!  

Hate Bethenney all you want and call her out on her awful behavior. I’ve got no issue with that, but let’s not pretend that Carol is any less of an insufferable asshat herself. 

bravo_groupe.gif

To your entire post!

The Scream Team talked over Bethenny for the entirety of Part 1. They wouldn't even let her THANK them for donating to the relief efforts. She couldn't finish a sentence.

The Scream Team were so eager to speak their rehearsed lines they were tripping over themselves.

I don't think Carole wrote the blog Andy read out loud. Her face and eyes were vacant. Ghostwriter for sure.

PS: Carole is insane for sure

Carole SUX - sometimes Adam's balls if he needs money

• Love 21
3 hours ago, nokat said:

Why are just her legs spray tanned??? Looks like she dipped the lower half of her body in the tanning solution and fell asleep while in there. 

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

bravo_groupe.gif

To your entire post!

The Scream Team talked over Bethenny for the entirety of Part 1. They wouldn't even let her THANK them for donating to the relief efforts. She couldn't finish a sentence.

The Scream Team were so eager to speak their rehearsed lines they were tripping over themselves.

I don't think Carole wrote the blog Andy read out loud. Her face and eyes were vacant. Ghostwriter for sure.

Agree!!!!

• Love 6
On 8/29/2018 at 10:03 PM, ShawnaLanne said:

It was announced today, go in the media section. Bethenny is coming back. I can't wait to see Dorinda eat it.

And Luann is on WWHL after Reunion Part 3.

I hope she wears Jovani.

This is past, current & future Dorinda - and that's not water

karen-will-grace-drink-water-vodka.gif?w

• Love 12
On 8/29/2018 at 10:11 PM, missyb said:

All these women did Luann a disservice by setting up a vacation at the spa and not asking for "no liquor" to be in the room. I don't care how much someone says, its okay, you can drink. Fresh out of rehab, just put it aside for a freaking weekend. How hard is that ladies.?

For Dorinda --- downright impossibe

• Love 8
On 8/29/2018 at 10:13 PM, Martinigirl said:

She did state at the dating event "He has kids. Swipe left"

On 8/29/2018 at 10:15 PM, ShawnaLanne said:

That narrows down the pool with people her own age or near it.

Tinsley screamed at Carole In Vermont - you didn't want any (she's referring to children). She said it TWICE pointing at Carole.

I really want to know how Tinsley knew - the only thing I could come up with is CAROLE told her.

Tinsley didn't get along with Sonja, Dorinda/Ramona/Luann - thought little of her, Bethenny sure wasn't going to share info about Carole with her.

• Love 7
14 hours ago, Rap541 said:

I have no idea what Carole's fertility is, sasha, but she put the childless status down to her husband dying and being infertilr, not because she herself was physically unable to concieve. If she is childless because Anthony died so even tho she wanted children, she kept herself on birth control because if Anthony couldn't have kids, then she wasnt.... then she was making the conscious choice to not have children. It's not the 1950s, if havin a baby was something she wanted then she could have done it. So unless she's infertile, she is childless by choice and doesn't get to be offended when it's noted she *chose* not to have children.

I personally don't have aNY issue if she's childless. I made the decision not to have children myself.

Or perhaps she didn’t want to raise a child without a partner.

• Love 17
50 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

bravo_groupe.gif

To your entire post!

If someone starts off a "thanks" with, "You know, even if you hate me..." it seems really manipulative and not meant to be a genuine thanks. The women picked up on that to rebut it. Like, Bethenny put herself in the victim's seat to give a thanks. That's weird. 

Unless she's admitting to hating the women when they have disagreements with each other, why think that they hate her because they disagree on things with each other?

• Love 6
15 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Bethenny is a know it all. But when questions were asked of her they all worked in unison to drown out her answers. Like it was a plan of attack. The kind that a team would come up with.

As far as her being a know it all in this instance, I too must be a know it all, because when a person asks a question of me about me or my thoughts or feelings surrounding any given situation, I know it all. Better than anyone else.

Beth like the rest of them, but more so true of Beth, gives her opinion or makes smart ass comments whether it's asked for or not.

I see no difference when it's 3 against 1 or 1 against 1. If someone makes a claim that isn't true and 1,2,3,4 or  20 know it's not true they are gonna speak at the same time. That's what happened. They all do it, had Beth not blasted so many on the show this season and Lu didn't go to rehab I guarantee the situation would  be reversed and there would be an even amount of over talking and pileups from both camps. 

The nail that sticks up gets hammered the hardest. Beth shot her mouth off and the women responded.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 11
28 minutes ago, Lula58 said:

Or perhaps she didn’t want to raise a child without a partner.

Agreed, But that is Carole *making the choice* to not have a child... not Carole being childless because she *can't* bear children. 

Whatever her reason was for deciding she didn't want a child - didn't want to be a single parent, thinks a child needs two parents, wasn't certain she wanted the responsibility - thats all fine and good but Carole wasn't *prevented* from having a child.*

There's a difference. I hold ABSOLUTELY NOTHING against Carole for not having a child - it's the same decision I made, and I personally have NO regrets...

But if she didn't want to raise a child without a partner - thats a fuckload different from her wanting a child and not being able to have one and she played the "my husband *died* so I am *childless* how dare you mention my lack of children" card - she doesn't get to be happily choosing to not have children but also the sympathetic childless widow who yearns even now for her womb to be filled with the child she so desperately wanted. 

*Carole has never made any claims of infertility, just that her husband was infertile

Edited by Rap541
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I hope they bring in totally new blood. Someone from Tinsley's set so it's a bit younger. 

I agree.  They need to start skewing the ages slightly younger. And a name change would be nice. Not a one of them is a Real Housewife. Some of them, never were.

2 hours ago, whydoievencare said:

Sure, Dorinda only ever has a couple of drinks.     As long as they are in the following glasses (Cougartown™):  5b893dc14b05d_ScreenShot2018-08-31at9_07_26AM.png.89a052893b5876dd8bbff64d40c5b8e5.png

This made me laugh. At a bar by my house, you can get a margarita in a regular glass or you can get the Big Boomba.  It's the size of a fish bowl.

10 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

But if she didn't want to raise a child without a partner - thats a fuckload different from her wanting a child and not being able to have one and she played the "my husband *died* so I am *childless* how dare you mention my lack of children" card - she doesn't get to be happily choosing to not have children but also the sympathetic childless widow who yearns even now for her womb to be filled with the child she so desperately wanted. 

Yep. What she did, there, was obvious. So transparent. And not the kind of transparency that Writer Girl encourages everyone to have.

• Love 11
On 8/29/2018 at 11:07 PM, ShawnaLanne said:

My take is that she used it, like she used her husband's death and Carolyn's and John's death in that nasty tweat to Bethenny the day Dennis died, as a way to further bludgeon Bethenny.

Are you able to post what the tweet said?  I am curious, but do not use Twitter.  TIA for any info you can offer.

• Love 1