Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E21: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Mozelle said:

She needs the show. And when I say that Bethenny needs the show, I'm not talking about financially. I'm talking about Bethenny's need to be on people's screens, whether we're talking television, computer, tablets, or telephones. She wouldn't miss signing back up for anything in this world.

Yup, she's been at it for 30 years. Being a cook and a cocktail saleswoman is a sideline for her.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, butterflyeludesme said:

I really did not see the "no husband, no kids, no job" comment as a dig. I felt like Bethenny was explaining why her friendship with Carol might have waned a bit. I know that I lost a good friend because we simply no longer had things in common. She was single with no kids and I got married and had a baby, we had just changes and as a result the dynamic of our friendship changed. Beth was simply saying they has less in common with each other and it put a strain on their friendship, Carol DOES have a lot more in common with Tinsley and out of all three I think Beth's priorities in life are just really different from those of Carol and Tinsley. 

I dont think this holds in this case because B got married, had a kid and got divorced before Carole came along so I dont see how that would affect their relationship, most of which came after B had split from her ex and was going through a prolonged divorce.

• Love 10
26 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

I trust this means we're done with Adam on the show, right?

I dunno, RAP.  If Andy wanted to play tit-for-tat and aggravate Carole, he could offer Adam a recurring bartender role on WWHL.

Adam accepting it would depend on what the comp was.

• Love 18

"Bully, brag, and bitch"...that's B to a T.

How convenient that Beth's digs at Carole in THs were shown, but not the ones she lobbed during filming ("on the show").

Didn't Dennis die before the first reunion episode?  Even before the last episode?  Why did TPTB wait so long?  

The time and placement of the epitaph was totally calculated to make viewers (if only subliminally) feel sympathy for Beth; that's why it was shown on the episode where the Beth/Carole feud was prominent, and not in Part 1 (where Dennis was actually shown in a flashback scene).

Dr. Drake Ramoray could diagnose this woman.

anigif_enhanced-712-1420904649-16.gif

Ramona, Sonja, and Luann are FOOLS if they don't hold out for the same bank Beth is making. They've put in more time, are just as/more entertaining, and even Wonky Eyed Andy (™gingerella) knows Frankel can't carry the show without them.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Giselle said:

Did Carol know Anthony before his first bout of cancer? Was marriage and a family even a blip on his screen? Not everybody wants a baby after 50. Not everybody finds a person or finds another person they want to have a family with. 

Some women don't want to bring children into the world without a father in the picture. I was one of them. I'm now older while I still would have loved to have kids (never been pregnant) I'm ok at this point in my life not having my own children. I love my life but do I want someone to bring it up when they see me? No and I'm not offended if they ask. Is there ever a twinge of what if? Briefly, once in a great great while, but then I go and spoil my niece, my husband and my adult stepdaughter. Do I still think I made the right decision for me? Absolutely! Would I want it to be a topic of conversation that somebody else brings up, or used against me, or judged as a measure of my life worth. FUCK NO! And fuck the person who tries because I will set them straight and go on loving my life.

Who cares what Carol has said in the past about wanting/not having kids, Bethany bringing it up even as a benign comparison of their lives is wrong especially on TV. 

Try bringing up anything to do with Jason to Bethany and using that as a benign comparison... she usually goes ape shit.

Carol didn’t have a problem bringing up a Tinsley’s previous abissive relationships. You can’t cry foul when doing the exact same things!

• Love 11
17 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

So Carole months later is still babying the friend whose husband is dead but can't get off Bethenny's jock more than two weeks after Dennis died.

Who is already in another relationship...

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Mozelle said:

Bravissimo! What also gets me about Bethenny is that I don't really think she's altruistic. I think she does things for the accolades, and she figures that people won't challenge her on it. It was brought up last week how she sought out these women who weren't participating in the filming shenanigans, only for the fiction to be spun that the women seek her out in times of trial. She's no different than Dorinda, who wanted a congratulations on camera. 

Bethenny has also created this fiction that Carole is a "taker" because Carole--according to Sonja, mind--called her a[n emotional] taker. Now the story is that either (1) without Bethenny, Carole would not have had access to vacations *skeptical emoji here* or (2) that Carole uses people and becomes friends with people based on what she can get from them. Bethenny, she of the dating rich men who would pay her rent, has the audacity to call someone a taker. 

Not to mention Bethenny’s mooching off Jill and Bobby in the Hamptons for season one of RHoNY.   She claims to have made only $7 thousand or a similar number for that season.  Who paid for food, clothes. Cookie, rent, etc.?  

• Love 9

I think what likely happened between them is that Beth is A LOT, she is one of those people who would be great for awhile then she just gets draining....sometimes friends don’t mix well (see: you’re embarrassed for me to be around your other friends), it’s best to keep them separate. I understand how this was Carole probably backing off a little when she should have just told B the truth....you’re exhausting, and I can’t be your bff every second of the day instead of just being aloof and a being an all out bitch.

Actually, I just figured out I am the Bethanny in a friendship. The problem is, when the Carole NEEDS something/someone she expects the Beth to be there and the B is like....fuck you. I am also very witty, kind of mean sometimes, and a little off putting for some folks. I, like Beth, am at the fuck you stage....you can’t have it both ways! 

Never thought I would say this.....team Beth! But I see Carole’s point. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Giselle said:

Did Carol know Anthony before his first bout of cancer? Was marriage and a family even a blip on his screen? Not everybody wants a baby after 50. Not everybody finds a person or finds another person they want to have a family with. 

Some women don't want to bring children into the world without a father in the picture. I was one of them. I'm now older while I still would have loved to have kids (never been pregnant) I'm ok at this point in my life not having my own children. I love my life but do I want someone to bring it up when they see me? No and I'm not offended if they ask. Is there ever a twinge of what if? Briefly, once in a great great while, but then I go and spoil my niece, my husband and my adult stepdaughter. Do I still think I made the right decision for me? Absolutely! Would I want it to be a topic of conversation that somebody else brings up, or used against me, or judged as a measure of my life worth. FUCK NO! And fuck the person who tries because I will set them straight and go on loving my life.

Who cares what Carol has said in the past about wanting/not having kids, Bethany bringing it up even as a benign comparison of their lives is wrong especially on TV. 

Try bringing up anything to do with Jason to Bethany and using that as a benign comparison... she usually goes ape shit.

His Dr's should have known about the side effects of treatment and recommend a sperm bank.  Tom Green who was 28 when diagnosed was directed to a sperm bank, I can't understand why Anthony didn't go unless he was in some deep and serious denial. Apparently testicular cancer has a high survival rate if caught early. From Tom Green : Once I understood the diagnosis. Dunn said that I would have to have my testicle removed. He explained that testicular cancer was the most common type of cancer in guys between the ages of 15 and 35. He also explained that I wasn't going to die. If caught early enough, there's a more than 90 percent cure rate for testicular cancer. 

Carole was a widow at 35 and had time to grieve and move on and have kids if she wanted. 

There is no shame in not having kids. There shouldn't be shame in wanting to not have a career and wanting to be a mother and take care of children.

Carole had options open to her that most women can't dream of or afford.

She can't play the you're nothing because you were a sahm and tell people (like her mother on camera) she's fine with no kids then act appalled when she is pointed out as having none.

Pointing out that she doesn't have kids isn't insulting her, it's a fact.

My BFF of a thousand years is childless and NOT by choice. I was glad when she met a woman her age who was childless because my friend had just had a late term stillbirth and this was it for her chances and her fertility. The new friend could relate to her on a level I just couldn't. I was there for my friend talked held her hand cried with her but as a mother I just couldn't give her the perspective on life she needed at that time. 

Edited by Ki-in
  • Love 11
17 hours ago, AnnA said:

The expression on Bethenny's face at that moment was priceless.  She knew then that Carole was going to be fired.  Carole's a stupid entitled bitch!   You don't have a career and now you don't even have a job. 

Right??!  I have the coolest boss imaginable but if I told him he was fulla shit, he would be the coolest ex boss imaginable.

Re the age shaming of Carole.  I agree it wasn't cool.  But I think in B's mind it was less about shaming her actual age but shaming her arrested development for not acting like said age (kinda like how many people thought it was dumb and not age appropriate to ride on the bike handlebars).  Before anyone rips me a new one, this is what I THINK she was going for when she was explaining it, not my opinion.

Carole looked like shit and it seems like whoever was dressing her didn't like her.  Her hair looked old, her glasses aged her, and like I mentioned before, the dress was too much for her small shape.  She doesn't have to look this bad!  She also needs to lay off the lip plumping.  Her lips looked better her 1st season.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, JD5166 said:

I think what likely happened between them is that Beth is A LOT, she is one of those people who would be great for awhile then she just gets draining....sometimes friends don’t mix well (see: you’re embarrassed for me to be around your other friends), it’s best to keep them separate. I understand how this was Carole probably backing off a little when she should have just told B the truth....you’re exhausting, and I can’t be your bff every second of the day instead of just being aloof and a being an all out bitch.

I see them as just two different people and while they may have been an attraction to them at first eventually it drove them apart. Like you see Bethenny is a lot, very highly strung whereas Carole is more laid back. Carole isn't a business woman whereas Bethenny is, so at first they didn't feel the need to compete with each other. Seeing as Carole doesn't have kids and probably doesn't need to whip around New York going to business meetings all the time I expect she had a lot of free time to give to Bethenny.

But as time went on these differences began to push them apart rather than closer together. We saw the first cracks a season or so ago when Bethenny was mad because Carole was late for dinner. Carole is laid back and didn't think of it as a big deal, Beth, highly strung as ever, did. As time went on Carole maybe couldn't have spent as much time with B as she first did and B, who had took Carole being at her beck and call as a given, took offence to this. But I have to say in Carole's reading out of B's messages that B comes across as very insecure and needy, combine that with her sarcasm and constant digs as Carole when she's making points and you have someone that comes across as very childlike. It's like she never matured past a certain age.

I'll give one thing to B though, she sure can sit there cool and composed as the other women all go at her all at once. That, above all things, is her main talent in life. She is pro at confrontation. 

• Love 11
17 hours ago, Mrs peel said:

I think Tinsley wants the wallet.  That said, she ain’t getting engaged to him, he obviously has no interest in that.  Jeez, she said they break up because he can’t focus on her and his work at the same time, yet he has time to date others?  Yeah no.  Tinsley needs to develop some self-respect.

wow, for the first couple of minutes I was feeling sorry for B, and wondering what the heck was happening to me.  Luckily she reverted to her true personality.  B, if you want to claim you aren’t bullying someone?  Let them speak.  Constantly interrupting Carole when she was trying to give an example of your bullying is itself bullying.  I so wanted Carole at that point to just say “this.... this continuing to talk as I’m trying to speak, that’s another example of your bullying.”

the whole “Carole doesn’t have a career” thing makes me wonder if B is just jealous of those who don’t have to work.  Let’s face it, Carole is effectively retired.  She seems to manage to live well with no job.  That’s not a bad thing, and it’s not as if Carole spent the season claiming to have a busy career (for that, B look to your right to the delusional Sonja).  

B connecting Luann with Dennis to discuss her legal issues came out of the blue.  Very odd.

Ep 1 they were ALL talking over B so they need to retire this bullying bs.  They all do it.  They need to show actual bullying not just being an asshole.  I don't like it when ANY of them speak over the other.  

I don't think B is jealous of those that don't need to work.  I see her as someone who would work regardless of how much $ she has.  I think she is incapable of sitting still.  

I have a feeling B is a very supportive friend behind the scenes with L.  She was sensitive to her plight this year and even though they have had their issues, I think it says a lot that despite their Berkshires moment whatever season that was, B is who L seemed to confide in and trust when the rubber hit the road so to speak.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Lady J said:

It seems odd to me that Bethany is coming back. Between business and court battles isn't she busy enough ?

I suppose this could be said for a lot of women. It was only a question for me because Dennis died. Kyle Richards would be one that pops instantly to mind. The question is, why would she give up the free Skinny Girl advertising? 

• Love 3

I have gone through a “dissolution of friendship” which seems very much like the Carole and Bethenny story.  It just gets to a point when you get tired of everything being all about the friend and nothing big about you. I had a friend who was as narcissistic and as needy as Bethenny and I have to tell you, the past two drama free years without her have been wonderful. The final straw that broke our friendship? I developed a friendship with my next door neighbor. 

• Love 19

I have to go back and rewatch it because in retrospect, I'm stunned that B got pulled into the whole my career vs. your career thing.  She initially made the comment with the context that Carole and Tinsley had more in common that Carole and Bethenny.  I think she said it as a jab to Carole, but with plausible deniability that it was intended as a jab.  That is the brilliance of Bethenny, that she knows how to do that.  It didn't occur to me until today that she lost that pretend moral high ground by getting into a resume war. 

• Love 2

I think Bethenny is likely fun to party and hang out with, and very good in a real crisis (that doesn’t stem from B’s own neuroses or issues), but not the one to go to for light company or to vent about minor problems.  She only has two speeds, and neither is all that suited to Carole.  

But Carole’s error was stringing B along instead of making a clean break.  And now Carole makes herself look worse because she’s being so intentionally cruel, and Bethenny’s transgressions just don’t make Carole’s vitriol seem warranted.

• Love 12
17 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

It was announced today, go in the media section. Bethenny is coming back. I can't wait to see Dorinda eat it.

I want them to go old school NY.  Dump drunk Dorinda and bring back Jill.  Even though I was a huge Jill hater back in the day. 

• Love 4
18 hours ago, rehoboth said:

When you can fly to Los Angeles to console your friend for four months and then spend the months following at the Hamptons, I don't think you have a career.  You dally in things, you hover over things, you think deep thoughts, ...  this is just not a career.

Writers can write anywhere and need “deep thoughts” to process and create

mom of writer

• Love 5
18 hours ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

How funny was it watching Dorinda trying to come up with what Carole's current career is?

It's the same for how Carole was all season explaining she was busy with "other things" but could never define what those things are

I'm waiting for Carole to add "Actor/Model" to her resume

Acting: For Coupon Cabin commericals

Modeling: Dunkin Donuts Insta Ad

• Love 11
17 hours ago, QuinnM said:

No it’s because she doesn’t do anything.  So that’s not a career.  FYI - Andy has a pretty significant career.  The Real Housewives are just one of the shows he produces.

Tinsleys the one without the career...unless you count pre-wedding dress shopping “egged on” by her mom

16 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Then when Carole said to Bethenny "My husband died, other wise I would have had a kid" made me sad. Bethenny is a vicious animal. 

You could see by the reaction shot( or edited one) that B was taken aback by that

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

It's the same for how Carole was all season explaining she was busy with "other things" but could never define what those things are

I'm waiting for Carole to add "Actor/Model" to her resume

Acting: For Coupon Cabin commericals

Modeling: Dunkin Donuts Insta Ad

Carole told one of the guys that she criticized Sonja about (was she dating or adopting) that she (Carole) was in fact the model (not merely a fit model as she had previously proclaimed) for Jordache jeans (the guys never heard of them and asked Carole if she was pronouncing it correctly) and it was her ass on the billboards and ads.

• Love 7
15 hours ago, maggiemae said:

Carole is worth about $50M. Big deal she is retired. Why not just admit you are no longer interested in a career Carole?

She has disputed that a million times.  These lists are generally WAY off.  

• Love 5
16 hours ago, bencr said:

This is a terrific point. I guess Harper Lee didn't have a career either. Carole won three Emmys and a Peabody award as a broadcast journalist. She wrote two New York Times best selling books and has been a regular columnist for Glamour. In the past few years she is a cast member on a TV reality show. Now she says she wants to go back to writing. I'd say that's a damned good resume.

Carole’s comment about matching resumes was stellar!

• Love 11
2 hours ago, albarino said:

That isn't the way I see it.  My theory (and bear with me as I repeat myself) is Carole was angry Bethenny called Adam (without her permission!) to ask him to go to Houston.  He didn't go and B then referred to him as an operator.  Carole has been mad as hell about it.

If that's the case, then why did Carole ask others what was going on with Beth? If she was so upset about the comments Beth made about Adam - why bother trying to fix the friendship?

Beth came across as the person with resentment seeing as she constantly dropped snide comments (eg I can't sit next to her.) Almost every time they got together for dinner Beth snapped.

• Love 12
18 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I missed that. There was so much going on. I can see Miss Pretention, Carole not wanting to mix her reality friends with her other set. So declasse.

I can see being hurt by that. Carole is such a crap friend. Between this and bringing up Tinsley's abuse and co signing on Dorinda not having a alcohol problem, and letting her be on air looking like a slovenly  drunken clown- hooker, she's a real piece of work.

19 hours ago, QuinnM said:

Anyone else hear Bethenny say that when she was in LA Carol acted like she didn’t want her friends to see her.  That Carol made her pick her up and drop her off like she’s embarrassed to be seen with her.  There it is.  That’s where the hurt started.

It could very well be because Cassandra was already hot and heavy with Samantha and they didn't want to get caught when she was supposed to be in mourning. Samantha has a bad reputation when it comes to cocaine. As a DJ - that kind of rumor is going to be around no matter what - but it was 1000 times worse because of coke allegations surrounding Lindsay Lohan her ex who she dated for 6 years AND numerous drug fueled parties she DJ'd at.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 8

Why can Bethenny see others and their relationships so clearly, yet she has zero insight in her own. She was dead on about the rift between Lu and Dorinda, but in her relationship with Carole, she sees nothing clearly. My take is that Carole and Beth bonded last season because they are both smart single women who got along. Carole seems to be the kind of person who doesn't get overly attached to anyone, she probably figured that  doing stuff with Beth would be fun. But Beth seems to be one of those friends who overwhelm you. If she texts, she wants an immediate response and if she doesn't get it she gets mad. She wants to be the only object of your attention. Carole doesn't roll that way. Frankly, I think it's based in Beth's own anxieties. She would be a really hard person to be friends with, it's either Beth's way or you are dead to her. 

And what's with the long bitchy texts to each other? I guess I'm just old cuz if you look at my texts, most are about logistics, (pick ups ,meetings, get togethers, appointments). I don't think I've once had a fight over text. I find it so weird that they all whip out their cell phones as evidence. 

• Love 9
15 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

(snip just for space)

Excellent post, SuprMedieva1

Again, it's not about Carole (who I don't even LIKE

AMEN.

I've been feeling like a cheesey character on a legal procedural ("But I went to law school to help people who deserve it, not defend people I hate!") being told the facts of life by the Gruff But Kindly Bastard ("Welcome to the law, kid - no ivy covered halls here -- you defend them, even if you can't stand 'em!")

See you in chambers, SuprM :)

14 hours ago, Maccagirl said:

Everyone who uses Oxy is not a stereotypical "drug addict" which is what your post seemed to imply.   

Dennis admitted he took a drug cocktail (oxy, vicodin and a sleeping pill) to the paramedics who tried to save him. Media reports say the cops found pill bottles scattered all over his apartment. Frankel's camp has said in the media (per the custody issues raised last week) that Bethenny knew he had issues with drugs, and that's why she didn't marry him.  He had back surgery three years ago. All that, imo, makes it reasonable to presume the man was addicted to pain pills.

12 hours ago, weaver said:

Who paid for food, clothes. Cookie, rent, etc.?  

Her Dad paid her rent for years, and then I think (where are you, WW?) Original Recipe Jason also kicked in some $$$. 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 10

Ronson dated LiLo about a decade ago, and it wasn't for six years. Not that it has anything to do with Cassandra's (or Carole's) character, anyway.

Edited by jaync
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Ki-in said:

His Dr's should have known about the side effects of treatment and recommend a sperm bank.  Tom Green who was 28 when diagnosed was directed to a sperm bank, I can't understand why Anthony didn't go unless he was in some deep and serious denial. Apparently testicular cancer has a high survival rate if caught early. From Tom Green : Once I understood the diagnosis. Dunn said that I would have to have my testicle removed. He explained that testicular cancer was the most common type of cancer in guys between the ages of 15 and 35. He also explained that I wasn't going to die. If caught early enough, there's a more than 90 percent cure rate for testicular cancer. 

Carole was a widow at 35 and had time to grieve and move on and have kids if she wanted. 

There is no shame in not having kids. There shouldn't be shame in wanting to not have a career and wanting to be a mother and take care of children.

Carole had options open to her that most women can't dream of or afford.

She can't play the you're nothing because you were a sahm and tell people (like her mother on camera) she's fine with no kids then act appalled when she is pointed out as having none.

Per "What Happens" and the "London Calling" episode in S7, Anthony was in denial until the day he died.

I don't think Carole's sadness comes from not having children, but rather that the "decision" to be childless was already made for her.

• Love 13
7 hours ago, Higgins said:

Actually it wad said that both Carol and Ramona voiced their concerns about her alcohol use, in private, with Dorinda.

Dorinda was totally “pregaming” particularly where she broke the glass....but according to her she was sober because they just sat down????

• Love 4
31 minutes ago, Lula58 said:

You could see by the reaction shot( or edited one) that B was taken aback by that

I saw B's reaction as "carole you're such a fucking liar - you never wanted kids and you told me that, BUT I'll STFU on this one because this will get ugly and I don't need ugly now".  She picked a battle......

24 minutes ago, Lula58 said:

Carole’s comment about matching resumes was stellar!

As was Bethnney's retort.  :) 

• Love 12
18 hours ago, bagger said:

I’m sure Carole remembers shaming aviva for not working outside the house, for not having a career. At least aviva was raising a family.

I'm pretty sure both Heather & Carole shamed Kristen for the same thing

• Love 8
6 hours ago, Mozelle said:

My point wasn't about who was a ratings draw. Andy has let people go who were supposed ratings draw (Phaedra) or kept people who weren't (Wig aka Kim Zolciak) for one reason or another. I still don't think that Carole was fired for telling Andy he was full of shit, when this was a person on the receiving end of a shove from another employee.

I also think we can dispense with the fiction that Bethenny is either a ratings draw or someone who has story lines outside of feuding with someone. This season was very long (nearly five months, not including the reunion episodes currently airing). Her episodes (exactly two) about disaster relief were within the second month of airing. Since then, her story line was this fight with Carole.

This, this, this. Bethenny thought she had shaken off the cloak of Real Housewives only to be reminded that outside of its bubble, no one cares to see her on their TV for any extended period of time. She needs this show to shill the product ideas that she keeps throwing at walls to see what sticks. RHONY for Bethenny is like HSN for the other HWs who hawk their wares. 

Also, I think that Bethenny understands how writing works (she knows it all, remember?), but because it's Carole she has to be dismissive. Just as she was dismissive about Ramona's businesses. Just as she was dismissive about Heather's business, and to be honest, that one never made any sense to me. Heather had a proper business that was independent of any housewife affiliation, and she had been successful at it for years before joining the show, only for Bethenny to act as though she needed to give Heather business advice. 

I was also taken aback* at Bethenny when she diminished Dorinda's husband, the late Richard Medley's accomplishments and impressive career - even if trying to describe Dorinda's husband with brevity to her charity colleagues at the Puerto Rico dinner table. Beth was so disrespectful of him. 

* Actually I was pissed at Bethenny and would not blame Dorinda one bit for calling her out for that one at the Reunion. 

• Love 23
2 minutes ago, Bossa Nova said:

I was also taken aback* at Bethenny when she diminished Dorinda's husband, the late Richard Medley's accomplishments and impressive career - even if trying to describe Dorinda's husband with brevity to her charity colleagues at the Puerto Rico dinner table. Beth was so disrespectful of him. 

* Actually I was pissed at Bethenny and would not blame Dorinda one bit for calling her out for that one at the Reunion. 

But what has he done this decade?  ?

• Love 23
5 hours ago, ryebread said:

I think what we are seeing at the reunion is Dorinda's baseline behavior.  Combative is her normal.

You can tell she's had a drink or a line of coke when her words are slurring and her arms and spittle start flying.

I think she never sobers up.  There are just various levels of intoxication.  She was also full of total shit about her sobriety with the Lu situation.  She claimed to have only had 2 glasses of wine and she was on a margarita at the time.  My guess is she had 2 BOTTLES of wine or she had no memory of what else she drank.  She was sauced.  

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

I saw B's reaction as "carole you're such a fucking liar - you never wanted kids and you told me that, BUT I'll STFU on this one because this will get ugly and I don't need ugly now".  She picked a battle......

As was Bethnney's retort.  :) 

I thought her retrort was self-indulgent for one who’s success doesn’t spand decades...

• Love 10
17 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Umm, Carole?  You don't have a career.  Now that you quit/were fired from this show, you don't even have a job.

Hello...freelance writer?

17 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Umm, Carole?  You don't have a career.  Now that you quit/were fired from this show, you don't even have a job.

Many “careers” are non traditional.. I know because I have one...aka vocation

• Love 11
4 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I read What Remains a dozen years ago. I did so because of the JKF Jr connection. Some here have posted regarding parts of the book where Carole talks about her childhood. I don't even remember those parts, or maybe I skipped them. I do that if I find an author going on and on about something I don't care about. 

Speaking of JFK Jr on an unrelated note, I see his former girlfriend Darryl Hannah married Neil Young. On a very shallow note, talk about going from one end of the spectrum looks wise, to the other. But then I have never been a Neil Young fan so don't see the attraction on any level. 

I saw that!  I have never been a Neil Young fan either.  I saw her once at a restaurant in Santa Barbara with her old bf Jackson Brown.  He was much cuter in person than pics and she was downright homely AF.  She photographs really well though.  If you are ever in SB, go to La Superica.  FANTASTIC!  Julia Child used to go there and loved it.

• Love 4
18 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

I just can't figure out why Carole didn't just ask Bethenny  about the things she heard....if my friend was saying stuff I would ask her right then and there. Makes me think Carole's jealousy got in the way and she wanted to take Bethenny down. Like it was planned ahead of time. 

It was pre-planned

Bethenny told Carole to her face what she thought of Adam, when Adam dumped Carole in the SPRING.

Carole couldn't stand it because she wants Adam back at all costs. She also wants to be portrayed as the one being pursued by a man, or as the woman the man can not live without. She wanted that to play out on Season 10.

• Love 10
Just now, Natalie68 said:

I saw that!  I have never been a Neil Young fan either.  I saw her once at a restaurant in Santa Barbara with her old bf Jackson Brown.  He was much cuter in person than pics and she was downright homely AF.  She photographs really well though.  If you are ever in SB, go to La Superica.  FANTASTIC!  Julia Child used to go there and loved it.

Jackson Browne beat her.

Love is more than looks. Looks fade.

• Love 7
52 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

It could very well be because Cassandra was already hot and heavy with Samantha and they didn't want to get caught when she was supposed to be in mourning. Samantha has a bad reputation when it comes to cocaine. As a DJ - that kind of rumor is going to be around no matter what - but it was 1000 times worse because of coke allegations surrounding Lindsay Lohan her ex who she dated for 6 years AND numerous drug fueled parties she DJ'd at.

Back in the time Ronson was popular I was friends with a DJ in our town.  They had a lot of celebrity DJ's at his club and coke was a regular thing in the DJ booth.

• Love 6