Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E21: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

Would Carole really get fired for those things?   Didn’t Teresa from NJ push him down one year?   She’s still working.  

I did have a boss in the past that it would have been so worth it to tell her and get fired LOL.  

• Love 17
1 minute ago, AttackTurtle said:

Andy is not afraid of Bethenny.  Carole was not bullied by Bethenny.

I truly hope Bethenny comes back next season because I want to see how the Dream Team rolls without Carole.  The way Bethenny shuts down Ramona is awesome.

It was announced today, go in the media section. Bethenny is coming back. I can't wait to see Dorinda eat it.

• Love 21
7 minutes ago, AttackTurtle said:

I truly hope Bethenny comes back next season because I want to see how the Dream Team rolls without Carole.

They'll roll along just fine.  They always do.  Hook them up with a beach trip and some booze and they'll be just dandy!

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I think the other difference is that There's wasn't necessarily aiming at Andy, Carole was working to humiliate her boss. That's a huuuuge difference.

I see no difference. Both things--Teresa knocking Andy over and Carole telling Andy he's full of shit--happened in the moment.

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 12

All these women did Luann a disservice by setting up a vacation at the spa and not asking for "no liquor" to be in the room. I don't care how much someone says, its okay, you can drink. Fresh out of rehab, just put it aside for a freaking weekend. How hard is that ladies.?

Edited by missyb
  • Love 22
3 minutes ago, bencr said:

Of course she's coming back. This show may be the most valuable tool in the Skinny Girl branding and marketing arsenal. But I'll bet if Bethenny were told there'd be no more shilling of Skinny Girl products on the show it would be bye, bye Andy.

I bet it would be too. Bethenny's a smart business woman, with other things going on, and not desperate for money. 

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, scoobie1 said:

The thing that aggravates me about Carole is that she is acting like she is this innocent person who never was a bully herself. 

The things she said about Luann when she first came on was her being a bully.  She says bad things about everyone.  THEY ALL DO!!! That's the point of these shows right?  they are all narcissists because you would have to be to think that other people want to watch you live your life.  

She should have just told Bethenny that we have grown apart.  I'm sorry but there it is.  It's nothing you did or if it is something she did then JUST TELL HER!  

The barrage of texts B sent was excessive, however, this is the main way people communicate these days.   So when C wasn't responding I can see B getting more and more upset.  I get crazy when my friends don't reply back and I thing OMG what did I do to piss them off.  I don't send multiple emails but that's me.  These women are on a whole different level.  Carole's "it's too much" wasn't the right way to stop B's texts.  She should have just said...everything is fine, let's talk when I get home.   It doesn't sound like C even replied to Beth at all which could be why she kept texting.  I'm not talking about the time she was on the plane and turned her phone off but after. 

Caroel did reply that they should get together when she gets back home...and Bethenny kept going.

• Love 24
27 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

I’m not 100 percent sure, but in her book, didn’t she say he had some kind of cancer before the cancer that killed him, that he had treatments that made him sterile?  Maybe I’m right or wrong.  Anyone?

She did state at the dating event "He has kids. Swipe left"

• Love 9
46 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Maybe not smart, but saying what many of us are thinking.  

Plus, if Carole is/was friends with Andy, she may have felt she was with a "friend."  Guess not.

This is where working with friend or for them becomes a slippery slope. some people don’t know where to draw the line. I think that has always a line Bethenny knew how to draw with Andy in public.

Edited by bagger
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, Mozelle said:

I see no difference. Both things--Teresa knocking Andy over and Carole telling ANdy he's full of shit--happened in the moment.

I agree. I don't think Carole's outburst was the result of anything other than frustration.

7 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

She did state at the dating event "He has kids. Swipe left"

And? She did state in her book that Anthony was sterile due to his first fight with cancer and has spoken on the show before about things turning out differently and being the mom pushing a double stroller around. That seems to indicate that Carole is not childfree by choice. I think she is resigned to it now. As for the "swipe left" comment, I can see where she might not want to be a stepmother at this point in her life.

5 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

That narrows down the pool with people her own age or near it.

That's why she knew that Adam wasn't going to be a forever thing. She knew that he wanted children and she wasn't going to have any.

Edited by Rosiejuliemom
  • Love 20
14 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

I think the difference between Teresa throwing Andy into a chair and Carole telling Andy that he's full of shit is that Teresa is the NJ franchise.  Carole is boring and totally disposable. NJ is nothing without Teresa.

Precisely. I have no real opinion on whether or not Carole was fired and an entirely shitty opinion of Teresa the felon and cheat, but the idea that Andy would see Teresa and Carole as even being remotely on the same level with regard to their franchises is laughable. Teresa cheated the United States government, went to jail, alienated over half the cast and still got the entire franchise rebuilt around her when she got out. In Andy's eyes, Carole is no Teresa. 

• Love 20
1 minute ago, ShawnaLanne said:

That narrows down the pool with people her own age or near it.

I don't think she would have a problem with adult children. It's obvious that she would be a horrible stepmom. I think she is self-aware enough to see this herself. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

Yes! The texts have arrived!

I love when they break out evidence like it's a capital murder trial.

Bethenny even had transcripts, right? LOL  One is as bad as the other but she and Carol are simply in a never ending race where each takes turn being in the lead.  

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

I read it too and the cancer was with them from the point they discovered the bump on their honeymoon.  I did not get the same impression.  Carolyn was her best friend and a person who understood what it was like to be a regular person married to someone not so regular.  Anthony's treatment was brutal.  I can't imagine what that must have been like for Carole to go through, being a young wife and newlywed; her husband dealing with a catastrophic illness for the duration of their marriage.  I found What Remains to be very touching.

I think what Bethenny simply cannot stand is Carole has her own friends and her own life.  Whether or not she works regularly is not the point.  Bethenny's career is the only leg she has to stand on.  She has no true friends.  The only adults you ever see with her are on her payroll.  Unless you count Lauren from Pine Crest.  Carole can walk out the door, but Bethenny can't and/or won't.  Bravo keeps Bethenny on television, and television keeps Bethenny in free marketing and advertising for her shitty products.  Carole doesn't need to shill on Bravo to keep her life going.  She's perfectly fine on her own.  Carole also has one other thing that Bethenny does not, and that is a loving family.  By all means, debate.  This is what I believe.  In my eyes, Bethenny is a monster and a terrible human being.  I'd be embarrassed to be associated with her too. 

I found the book touching as well - it really resonated with me and I read it at the perfect time in my life, having just lost someone I loved. I think we do see her story very differently. I felt there was always a lot of hesitation on her end with him, from the beginning. I also felt like the relationship with Carolyn was much larger in her eyes than it may have been in Carolyn's. I always suggest her book to people who are experiencing loss though. That one and The Year of Magical Thinking.

• Love 16
4 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Didn't Dennis die before the first reunion episode?  Even before the last episode?  Why did TPTB wait so long?   Sorry, but that was weird.  Did Beth make a call? 

Dennis passed before part 1 aired but weeks after they filmed the reunion.  They put the in memoriam up tonight because he was mentioned during this part of the reunion. 

Edited by funnygirl
  • Love 9
23 minutes ago, bencr said:

Of course she's coming back. This show may be the most valuable tool in the Skinny Girl branding and marketing arsenal. But I'll bet if Bethenny were told there'd be no more shilling of Skinny Girl products on the show it would be bye, bye Andy.

Why would that be a bad thing? Bethenny is being paid and paid well to advertise her brand for free. Why in God’s green earth would she come back to this shit show if it wasn’t for FREE exposure?

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, bencr said:

I think this comment is spot on, but I don't think Carol was consistently honest about these feelings. I think Carol tried to make it seem that it was Bethenny's fault the friendship ended when, in fact, it was Carole whose attitude changed. Bethenny was, is and always will be a demanding, exhausting friend, and Carole just grew tired of it. Carole should have just admitted to these feelings to Bethenny instead of just growing more and more remote in their friendship.

Exactly! Bethenny will always be who she is.  She doesn't hide her personality.  When you aren't on the receiving end of her insults she, i guess, can be quite fun to be with.  She's funny, sarcastic, etc.  However, that gets old.  Carole needed to just say that instead of dancing around the fact that she no longer wanted to be B's friend. The end. 

• Love 22
4 minutes ago, bencr said:

I think this comment is spot on, but I don't think Carol was consistently honest about these feelings. I think Carol tried to make it seem that it was Bethenny's fault the friendship ended when, in fact, it was Carole whose attitude changed. Bethenny was, is and always will be a demanding, exhausting friend, and Carole just grew tired of it. Carole should have just admitted to these feelings to Bethenny instead of just growing more and more remote in their friendship.

Bethenny's reaction to Carole being distant proved her point that it was necessary because Bethenny truly lost her fk'n mind; even dragging Adam into the drama who's an innocent bystander! ;-)

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, bagger said:

Why would that be a bad thing? Bethenny is being paid and paid well to advertise her brand for free. Why in God’s green earth would she come back to this shit show if it wasn’t for FREE exposure?

I thought Bravo was getting something for allowing the girls to brand themselves on the network! I really think I heard something recently about that! This is business; why should Bravo allow them free advertising and pay them for the privilege? I think not; ANYONE? ;-)

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, bencr said:

Bethenny was, is and always will be a demanding, exhausting friend, and Carole just grew tired of it.

That's how I felt about the situation all along.  Maybe Carole didn't want to hurt Bethenny's feelings with the truth, but then it snowballed and got out of control.  I think Carole just got so aggravated that she then snapped at Andy.  Again, I wouldn't be too broken up about losing this gig.  I think it would be better for her credibility if she just quietly walks away from it. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, AnnA said:

I'm so glad Carole isn't coming back!

I was kind of sad to hear she was going but I'm not anymore.

1 hour ago, bagger said:

IS Carole wearing socks?

Either toeless sequined socks or just really hideous mesh shoe-boots.  Whichever - fug.

Even if Carole was my fave, I'd still hate her reunion look - head to toe.

Including her reading glasses. 

• Love 19
4 minutes ago, bagger said:

Bethenny needs reality TV exposure like fish need water.

Just now, Fiero425 said:

I thought Bravo was getting something for allowing the girls to brand themselves on the network! I really think I heard something recently about that! This is business; why should Bravo allow them free advertising and pay them for the privilege? I think not; ANYONE? ;-)

From what I've read, that branding clause came after Skinnygirl hit with Beam.

Just now, ChitChat said:

That's how I felt about the situation all along.  Maybe Carole didn't want to hurt Bethenny's feelings with the truth, but then it snowballed and got out of control.  I think Carole just got so aggravated that she then snapped at Andy.  Again, I wouldn't be too broken up about losing this gig.  I think it would be better for her credibility if she just quietly walks away from it. 

Yeah, I'm giving Carole until all the reunion parts have aired to get out all her commentary on Twitter and/or IG. If she's still responding to b-hive commentary in several weeks, I'm gonna roll my eyes.

• Love 15
3 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

That would be nice but she hasn't quietly walked away from it.  At all.  

• Love 13