Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

(edited)

Right now baby James and Amber have the same lifestyle - sleep/laydown the vast majority of the day/night with a few breaks to eat and address excretory bodily functions. 

Trust as soon as adorable baby James wants to do more than hang out in bed 22 hours a day, can better express his wants/needs, and is mobile....Amber isn't gonna be feeling this whole baby thing anymore. 

And wtf is wrong with Andrew? You NEVER leave a baby alone with Amber for several days. Andrew, please go watch Amber’s first few seasons and of TM for reference.

PS Amber, the first rule of bathing babies is to try to not get water in their ears. That pic of James in the “bubble bath” practically makes my ears hurt from memories of childhood ear infections.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 10

Way too much soap for such a new baby. Their skin can get irritated so easily. Is he laying flat in a tub??? With newborns, I always used the baby tub and filled it JUST a little. I soaped the washcloth only, so I could use the water around them for rinsing. They're not getting super dirty at that age and don't require heavy washing. 

• Love 13
16 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

He finally opened his eyes.

And I still maintain he looks like Matt.

37 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Way too much soap for such a new baby. Their skin can get irritated so easily. Is he laying flat in a tub??? With newborns, I always used the baby tub and filled it JUST a little. I soaped the washcloth only, so I could use the water around them for rinsing. They're not getting super dirty at that age and don't require heavy washing. 

WTF did she put bubble bath in the tub?  Why so many suds?

• Love 7

All snark aside, I literally can't imagine Amber being an appropriate/adequate caregiver for a baby for more than MAYBE a day or two. She was melting down while she was pregnant, so I find it hard to believe that she "snapped back" to "sane" after she had the baby. I can assume from the IG pics that she's keeping the baby alive and clean (for now), but still. I can only hope/assume that her mom or some other more functional person is on hand off-camera. I get/engage in laughing at her for only posting pics from her bed, but, seriously, if that's all she can manage for the moment (with a more mobile/functional relative/friend assisting off-camera), then good for her for at least managing some seemingly appropriate/healthy moments with James. I still can't see how NuMatt isn't irresponsible for leaving the baby with her for any length of time. There are many moms (or dads) who are primary caregivers to their infants who have very capable partners/co-parents, but still wouldn't think of leaving their infant in the partner's care for days/weeks. It worries me that NuMatt is not similarly attached to/protective of James.

• Love 11
On 6/4/2018 at 2:15 PM, Marisagf said:

I saw this today and immediately thought of Amber.  Because, you know, a rill woman is a big dill in gel:

Dill.JPG

Serious question - where did you find this!?!? 

I need what's his face to post some baby photos so we can see if there are any resemblances.

• Love 3
22 hours ago, gunderda said:

Serious question - where did you find this!?!? 

I need what's his face to post some baby photos so we can see if there are any resemblances.

It's an American Greetings card and I saw it at the drug store.  I'm in Ottawa in Canada so it was at a Shopper's Drug Mart. If you are in the states,  I know CVS sells Hallmark.  I don't know about Walgreens or Rite Aid.  I'm a CVS girl all the way!  :)

• Love 4
On 6/21/2018 at 5:21 AM, ginger90 said:

Y’all know I live in SoCal, but I’ve loved Chicago for as long as I can remember. I have family there, visit as often as I can and am able to name at least three different places in the city for good deep dish pizza. I know how to get around on the El and have enjoyed an 11:30pm shopping trip to a Walgreen’s on Michigan Avenue in my pajamas (with photos to prove it!). 

I usually fly American Airlines (have done since I was a toddler; I know they can suck, but I have earned too many miles to switch airlines), so if I must endure a layover when I fly, and the weather will be good, I always stop at O’Hare. I add a souvenir to my Cubs collection, grab some Graeter’s ice cream or enjoy some amazing pizza.

On behalf of Cubs fans everywhere, no matter how cute that baby is, I demand that Andrew (we know he’s the one who dresses the baby because it requires effort) put the baby in something else. 

I understand that that folks in Indiana root for Chicago teams due to geography, but shouldn’t NuMatt dress the baby in an LA Dodgers onesie? (Apologies to my fellow Calif peeps if you root for them. It’s not a dig against the Dodgers, just a logical example of what I’d expect from NuMatt.)

I will eat my favorite Cubs hat if either the Rill Woman or NuMatt can even name a single player on the team. I will eat my Cubs pencils if they know who the Cubs played during the World Series in 2016, how many games were played or that we Cubs fans had to endure both a rain delay and an extra inning during game 7. 

• Love 12
On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 9:43 PM, TheRealT said:

All snark aside, I literally can't imagine Amber being an appropriate/adequate caregiver for a baby for more than MAYBE a day or two. She was melting down while she was pregnant, so I find it hard to believe that she "snapped back" to "sane" after she had the baby. I can assume from the IG pics that she's keeping the baby alive and clean (for now), but still. I can only hope/assume that her mom or some other more functional person is on hand off-camera.

dear Lord, not her mom.  Judging by her appearance on Marriage Boot Camp, she's high AF on opiates most of the time, and then she chases that with alcohol.  the dysfunction runs deep in this clan.

• Love 12
On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 12:18 AM, druzy said:

NuMatt is back and Amber teased her hair

Still a disgusting skank. I need her to leave the baby with NuMatt. She can go visit Jenelle in NC while the swamp is swallowing their house.

• Love 5
(edited)
Amber is standing up. I repeat Amber is standing up.

Life as a mother of two! Amber Portwood opened up exclusively in the new issue of Us Weekly about her newborn son, James, and how becoming a mother at 28 is different than being a teen mom.

“I was clueless,” the Teen Mom OG star, who shares 9-year-old daughter Leah with her ex-fiancé Gary Shirley, recalls. “I didn’t want to ask questions because I didn’t want to sound young or stupid … This is a chance for me to really show what kind of mother I am.”

“Before, I wasn’t mature nor was the relationship right,” she adds. “I want to make sure I don’t fall into old patterns and get into a depressed state. I have to take care of myself. Healthy mommy, healthy baby.”

Portwood and her boyfriend, Andrew Glennon, welcomed their sonon May 8. “I’m more driven and have the means to take care of a baby better,” the MTV star explains.

The reality TV personality, who has also struggled with borderline personality disorder, bipolar disorder and drug addiction, added that Glennon has been very supportive.

“He is such an amazing man and loves taking care of James,” Portwood gushed to Us. “He was afraid of postpartum depression, so he’s always checking up on me. He just wants to make sure I’m loved. It’s almost perfect.”

Portwood and Glennon started dating in summer 2017 after meeting on the set of Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Family Edition. The Never Too Late author told Us back in March that the pair are “happy” and “haven’t talked about marriage.”

0a.png

Edited by druzy
  • Love 8

Life as a mother of two???? Let's not pretend Leah is over there more than 4 days a month. 

I just hate how she talks about James as if this is some great second chance. She's had a million second chances with Leah. But I guess with her Amber is all, "Meh."

• Love 24
On 6/20/2018 at 6:31 PM, ChristmasJones said:

Maybe Karl brought Lux over for playtime?

(I'll show myself out......)

Come on stay!  That was funny.

On 6/22/2018 at 4:21 PM, malaluna said:

#stuntinlikemygrandpa

Did you wish Gary a Happy Father's Day? 

ha ha ha ha ha

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

Any idea what the news is? I don't want to feed that monster with clicks.

EXCLUSIVE

Amber Portwood Reveals How Leah Is As a Big Sister: ‘I’m So Proud of Her’ 

By Sarah Hearon

June 29, 2018

Amber Portwood’s daughter Leah may only be 9 years old, but that doesn’t mean she can’t help with diaper duty! The Teen Mom OG star opened up exclusively to Us Weekly about how Leah is bonding with her half-brother, James.

Celebrity Babies of 2018

“She comes over and visits her little baby brother and she’s always sending messages and pictures and wanting pictures,” the 28-year-old MTV star, who welcomed James with boyfriend Andrew Glennon on May 8, told Us. “She’s a lot more involved and she’s just getting older, so on the weekends sometimes, she likes to stay and hang out with her friends or something, but … it’s been a lot better, thank God.”

“Every time she comes over she just wants to hold him and she’s also, like, helped me change his diaper and stuff like that,” Portwood continued. “She said, ‘I don’t ever want to change a little boy’s diaper, but I’ll change little James,’ which is really cute. It’s so sweet.”

The Never Too Late author, who shares Leah with her ex-fiancé Gary Shirley, added that her daughter is really mature “for her age.”

“I’m so proud of her,” Portwood gushed. “She got all A’s and honor roll actually, and she’s just super smart and I’m just super proud of her, I really am.”

As for her relationship with Shirley, whom she fought with during season 7 of Teen Mom OG after he accused her of not having her priorities straight, Portwood told Us the former couple are doing “pretty good.”

“We have a really good relationship now and we got over that little hump of bulls—t and I think it was just a complete misunderstanding on their part,” the reality TV personality explained about the friction she, Shirley and Shirley’s wife, Kristina, experience. “We’re doing great and it’s kind of like we’re just treating everything as one big family and that’s exactly how it should be, especially for Leah.”

“I can tell the difference in Leah: She’s a lot happier with it and she’s more involved with James because of how we are towards each other,” she added. “It makes everyone more comfortable, so it’s been great.”

• Love 2

I hate that she is using Leah for click bait but I chuckle that the most recent picture of the two of them together is from the holidays.   You know that she doesn't have anything from 2017.

• Love 14

“We have a really good relationship now and we got over that little hump of bulls—t and I think it was just a complete misunderstanding on their part,” the reality TV personality explained about the friction she, Shirley and Shirley’s wife, Kristina, experience.

WTF so it was all Gary & Kristina's fault, even now she does not get that Leah knew that while Amber was unable to muster the energy to see her daughter she had plenty of energy to make a baby with her new boyfriend. Leah is not stupid she knew that her mother could not be bothered to see her whether it was 2 or 3 times over summer that is pathetic.

What is going to happen once baby James starts to move is Amber just going to construct a fence around her bed so she can watch him without removing her arse from the bed or is she going to put him on a leash.

• Love 12
16 hours ago, LBS said:

I hate that she is using Leah for click bait but I chuckle that the most recent picture of the two of them together is from the holidays.   You know that she doesn't have anything from 2017.

No. With Amber, she only posts pictures where SHE looks her best. Her face looks thin and glowing in that photo lol, all her recent photos she looks like crap lol.

• Love 6

I watched the special moments episode or whatever the hell it was last night. When Amber has Loser Matt take the lie detector,  as you do lol, who is he accused of having made sexual advances toward  ? They bleep out her name.

• Love 1
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Chris Knight said:

I watched the special moments episode or whatever the hell it was last night. When Amber has Loser Matt take the lie detector,  as you do lol, who is he accused of having made sexual advances toward  ? They bleep out her name.

She had a cameo on the Being Matt Special

Oh boy — Teen Mom OG star Amber Portwood may want to cover her ears for this one!

A woman named Tiffany Basset is spilling the tea regarding her alleged fling with Matt Baier— and it allegedly took place while he's been romantically involved with the mother-of-one.

"Matt contacted me about investing in a new shop, and was interested in telling my story in the process," the tattoo artist explained to All About the Tea. "I was excited to possibly land a celebrity client, as well as a new business venture."

Tiffany, who the outlet points out is in remission after battling cancer, said they connected in November 2016 and were ready to become business partners — before things took a romantic turn.

"Matt began sending me provocative text messages, including a d--k pic. I went along with it, hoping that it would eventually pay off for my business. My motive was always business and providing for my three children," she explained.

The two allegedly met up in Vegas — with Amber, her brother Shawn Portwood, and Matt's friend Jeff [who Matt allegedly thought Tiffany would hit it off with — my, how the tables have turned] in tow — and proceeded to hook up twice. One time Tiff says was willingly and for around 45 seconds (LOL), while the second time was a little more questionable.

"Two o'clock in the morning, Matt comes into my room, supposedly to pick up some souvenirs left on the table. He just wakes me up and decides that we're going to have sex. No warning — no nothing. I'm like shaking, I froze — I didn't do anything to stop it," she told the publication.

He even told Tiff that he loved her on Christmas, according to a text exchange. She took the interview opportunity to apologize for all wrongdoing on her part.

When she flew in to film MTV's Being Matt special, she told producer Kiki Malone she was "taken advantage of" by Matt. They eventually wound up dissolving their business partnership.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 3
On 7/3/2018 at 8:07 PM, ghoulina said:

I like how allll this horrible shit kept coming out about Matt, but it took "sexual advances" for Amber to finally flip her lid. 

I always giggle when they show the clip of Amber finding out Loser Matt has 5 additional kids. He just sits there, squirming,  not saying a word, while she loses her shirt lol...

• Love 4
(edited)
On 7/2/2018 at 4:39 PM, druzy said:

She's using Boo-Boo for clicks

I wonder what made her remove it......yet she still has the “link in bio” up to the story.

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 2