Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

Amber did a podcast with Dopey. Here are some of the excerpts:

“Every time a drug dealer had a new stash, of whatever, they called me first ’cause they knew I’d buy the whole thing, because I had the money to do it,” she recalled.

When asked what she would go for first, Portwood said, “I was a horrible opiate addict. I would probably do 10 to 20 hydros. If they didn’t have hydros it would be oxycontin or oxycodone. Any kind of opiate that they had.”

She said, “I think back in the day I was probably depressed and s***. That was my ‘go-to’ thing.”

Portwood added, “I have really horrible anger problems cause I’m bipolar and borderline, which is not an excuse but at the time I didn’t know it, so I wasn’t really taking care of myself or really understanding why I was feeling certain emotions.

“I’d go party every other day. Wednesday, I’m at the f***ing bar and whupping a** and s***, just like getting kicked out of bars or—I got kicked out of our Walmart. I don’t know where the hell I was. I was gone.”

Portwood says she can’t blame the drugs entirely: “I was just kind of an a**hole, very immature. I had to find out what I needed to do to be healthy.”

And she denied that alcohol is a problem for her.

“I stopped getting drunk,” Portwood said.

When pressed if she can still drink casually, Portwood said, “I was like, I’m not going to do pills, I’ll just drink a little. I’ve never had a problem with drinking.”

But she recently found herself drinking to the point she was drunk.

Despite that, Portwood told the interviewer it’s now under control: “Now I can have a glass of wine every now and again…it’s not every day. It’s not every month.”

• Love 4
2 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Is she still out in LA or is she back in Indiana with the baby?  Anyone know?

She responded recently  to a post saying she was going to be seeing “Sissy” with James, that day.

realamberlportwood1__@jerseygirl4ever2we're visiting sissy today actually? she's in his life a lot and loves her little brother to pieces?

And, the doctor he’s filming about practiced in Indianapolis. But, that doesn’t mean the people he’s filming live there.  That’s all I’ve got!

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 8

@ginger90 thanks for the info!  I just can’t believe she left Baby Huey in CA to return home alone to care for James.  She’s so dam codependent!  Who is driving her around?  Maybe she really has grown up.  Now I will go throw up for saying that out loud.

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Who is driving her around?

I just saw a news report about a surge in Uber/Lyft requests around the area of Anderson, IN. Just kidding, but I would put my money on that, or she's just infusing herself into her latest couch & Gary is driving Bew Bew to her. 

• Love 8
19 hours ago, druzy said:

I got kicked out of our Walmart.

Oh my.

18 hours ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

She is such an asshole. White trash who won the lottery, indeed.

Hey, now. She's the kind of person who gives those of us who come from long lines of "respectable" white trash a bad name (paraphrasing from an old Roseanne episode, but it's true). 

• Love 10
9 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Oh my.

Hey, now. She's the kind of person who gives those of us who come from long lines of "respectable" white trash a bad name (paraphrasing from an old Roseanne episode, but it's true). 

I almost got kicked out of Walmart once. 

• Love 8
9 hours ago, monicageller said:

There's another picture in the Maci thread.

Maci must have given Amber and Cate the okay to like the new girls. Otherwise they would not be welcomed. I wonder if Maci will switch couches and form a new "squad" with the newbies. I bet Amber and Cate secretly wish Farrah was still there. Now the power has shifted... 

Edited by druzy
  • Love 6

Yachts and charity events.....wonder if she’s up to date on child support.

She’s certainly not keeping to her visitation schedule. Hmmm, if the amount was calculated based on their visitation agreement, and Amber doesn’t keep that up, Gary could request more support. 

• Love 15
On 9/13/2018 at 10:46 AM, druzy said:

She's still holding on to #threestooges

That's a cute picture of Jim Boy. 

On 9/13/2018 at 5:18 PM, druzy said:

PAY YOUR TAXES BEFORE RENTING YACHTS Sending love ??

The bed and garage seating will never get old. I just snapped one the other day of her filthy garage while taping.

On 9/13/2018 at 7:07 PM, galaxychaser said:

Poor little James. I see him in therapy as an adult.

That's very generous @galaxychaser. He will get pegged before he exits primary.

Soooo the Shitter is the new couch?

• Love 6
22 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Just wanted to say, that video at one point had 197 comments. They have been deleted, and   comments have been turned off.

She turned the comments back on for the skinny tea video post. It must be part of her contract with the company to interact with her followers and answer questions about the tea. She's doing a great job ?

image.thumb.png.7f263bdc1959482c6060522199bf4a01.png

• Love 18

A few more:

realamberlportwood1__@jessicaoxoemilyyes I take bipolar medication so stfu!

I hope Gary sees this one and takes a screenshot:

realamberlportwood1__@kelly_harshanybaby I make about a mill a year sweety. Let that soak in lol

• Love 13
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

A few more:

realamberlportwood1__@jessicaoxoemilyyes I take bipolar medication so stfu!

I hope Gary sees this one and takes a screenshot:

realamberlportwood1__@kelly_harshanybaby I make about a mill a year sweety. Let that soak in lol

1 mil a year?  PAY THE IRS!

• Love 20