Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Yes, they allow access to their social media accounts. Amber and doing don't belong in the same sentence :) They all do it except Chelsea. They must have a mutual understanding that it's about the clicks and the coins. Although I think Kanal and Jenelle got into an argument regarding clickbait recently.

I’m not that bright about these things. Clickbait is they get a little money when anybody clicks on an article attached to their social media accounts? Thank sweet Baby Jesus for small favors I’ve never done that.

It’s going to take me all weekend to decide on the poll. Thanks for that Druzy - you genius evil bitch. I kinda like Mental Couch Ambassador at the moment.

Edited by Jennifersdc
Apologies to Kazu - you’re apparently the evil genius li’l bitch. I know Druzy was definitely involved though.
  • Love 6
(edited)

I’m guilty of freelance writing for some of these clickbait sites. ? Hospital bills were through the roof at the time but I quit very soon after.

They had an ad under nearly every paragraph I wrote and SOMETIMES breaking up a full sentence to squeeze in another ad. Plus, ads that would pop up while you scrolled forcing you to “accidentally” click on the ad.

I felt disgusting because I would later read some of the comments the articles would get and people were irate saying, “I tried to read the damn recipe but your stupid ads make it impossible to read the content - thanks for nothing!” Because it was impossible to read the content even if it was good stuff inside because your fighting your way through the 30 pages of “click next to continue “.

Leaches.

What’s worst is Ambers not contributing anything but her pathetic social media account following to earn pennies on the click not caring about her fanbase.

Rang over. I hate Amber.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 13
(edited)
On 5/19/2018 at 8:40 AM, Calm81 said:

I’m guilty of freelance writing for some of these clickbait sites. ? Hospital bills were through the roof at the time but I quit very soon after.

@Calm81 It was a job! You are a productive respected member of society (and these forums), hold your head up high.  

Edited by druzy
  • Love 17
17 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

I’m not that bright about these things. Clickbait is they get a little money when anybody clicks on an article attached to their social media accounts? Thank sweet Baby Jesus for small favors I’ve never done that.

It’s going to take me all weekend to decide on the poll. Thanks for that Druzy - you genius evil bitch. I kinda like Mental Couch Ambassador at the moment.

Oh, I can't take credit. It takes a village. :-) 

6 hours ago, Calm81 said:

Guilty? Hogwash! That is way more work than any of these entitled bitches on TM have ever done. Bravo! You had bills to pay and no one was going to pay them for you. It isn't as if you bring in six figures, did nothing all day, and tweeted all this clickbait shit for more money.

17 hours ago, druzy said:

@Kazu is our our very own resident master genius! ❤️

OMG I feel so loved. Honestly, I read some of the best snark on these Teen Mom threads from so many of you all who have brought me to tears with your snark, humor, and one-liners.  It is like being in a comedy club with the best comedians. :-)

• Love 20
4 hours ago, Kazu said:

Oh, I can't take credit. It takes a village. :-) 

Guilty? Hogwash! That is way more work than any of these entitled bitches on TM have ever done. Bravo! You had bills to pay and no one was going to pay them for you. It isn't as if you bring in six figures, did nothing all day, and tweeted all this clickbait shit for more money.

OMG I feel so loved. Honestly, I read some of the best snark on these Teen Mom threads from so many of you all who have brought me to tears with your snark, humor, and one-liners.  It is like being in a comedy club with the best comedians. :-)

I’d love to be sitcom writers with all of you snarky ass people - I would have the time of my life. If MTV gets even more desperate for storylines maybe they’d let us write some scripts? ?

• Love 12
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

I’d love to be sitcom writers with all of you snarky ass people - I would have the time of my life. If MTV gets even more desperate for storylines maybe they’d let us write some scripts? ?

Baby Huey would be so damn jealous!

So funny you mentioned writing a sitcom script. My girlfriend and I have been told by a few people we should write a sitcom script about our time working for this one lady attorney. The stories we have told end up leaving people with their mouths open and laughing their asses off.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 8
(edited)

Continuing with the Drew podcast.

Drew and Bob Forrest were discussing Teen Mom on last week's podcast. Bob states he and his wife watch the show.

Bob called out Amber as a bully, abuser and she is contemptible. He says all he sees is Amber abusing and bullying "that boy" (Baby Huey) all the time.  After saying how he feels about "that girl", Drew said to Bob, "But you haven't seen her recovery. Her recovery was amazing."  Bob raised his voice and said, "I have!!. I watched EVERY EPISODE DREW!!"

Grace from The Grace Report was also in on the conversation and she added, "Has she recovered though? Because she was on the Marriage Boot Camp Show going crazy on everybody." Bob then said, "She still abuses that boy around." Drew responded, "She waxes and wanes. She did multiple years in prison, in a treatment center where she became a peer counselor and made a tremendous amount of progress. Now, what happens when you get out? She backslided." Bob repeated, "I just see her bullying that boy all the time" to which Drew said, "The new guy?" Bob said he just sees contempt from Amber when she looks at Baby Huey. Drew disagreed which caused Bob to laugh out loud. Bob couldn't help but laugh at Drew throughout this discussion when he was discussing Amber. Grace agreed with Bob throughout. 

Drew then said both Farrah and Amber have "unregulated hostility" at times. According to Drew, when they can't regulate their hostility it comes out all over the place. Drew called it a syndrome.

Oy vey.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 15

I am NOT a baby person at all. Like, at all. So what is it about this poor slothspring that I think is so cute? Is it that he has more of a tiny kid face instead of the fat, red Winston Churchill effect most white babies have? (I am white and I like white people but let's be honest: our newborns are... not the cutest.) He seems very clean -- can't say I expected Amber to pull that off -- and doesn't have baby acne or cradle cap, which is probably part of it.

• Love 9

I like Bob. We need Bob to sign up for an account on PTV and give us the tea ☕️ 

He and Grace can really shed some light to Dr. Drew about Ambers “recovery” seeing as how he only watches brief clips and believes people are allowed to be so incredibly hostile if they tell people it’s a “syndrome” per Dr. Quack.

• Love 15
(edited)
On 5/16/2018 at 4:05 PM, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

She was so sick her entire pregnancy, but that didn’t stop her from going on various vacations including flying to Hawaii.  Poor baby James not having Gary and Kristina as his real parents!

She’s been “sick” for the last 10 years straight...except when it wasn’t convenient for her to be...

On 5/16/2018 at 9:31 PM, druzy said:

DIABEETUS

On 5/16/2018 at 9:54 PM, druzy said:

01t.png

What the fuck is wrong with people, like the third commenter? “huge fan of your family” - WHY? We haven’t even seen them be “a family” much at all, let alone anything to make one a “huge fan” oops, I mean “Huge Fan” of it?! The ass kissing is so beyond gross.

On 5/17/2018 at 6:44 AM, ginger90 said:

I wonder if he brought home a cupcake for Leah. It was Wednesday, after all.

That one was probably for Leah and then when he realized she wasn’t there or coming he said it was for Amber. It’s a cake not a cupcake...perhaps it was to share and the couch beast just ate it all herself.

On 5/20/2018 at 11:27 AM, druzy said:

Amber got off the couch!

“In my drive thru” like it’s his personal one or something. I love how since he’s spent 3 seconds getting her food (twice!) he feels like she’s “awesome,” especially since he said he’s seen her whole story...I know 1 minute of pleasantry in a drive thru wouldn’t erase all the things I’ve seen her do over the last 10 years we’ve watched “her story.” What the fuck?

4 hours ago, Calm81 said:

I like Bob. We need Bob to sign up for an account on PTV and give us the tea ☕️ 

He and Grace can really shed some light to Dr. Drew about Ambers “recovery” seeing as how he only watches brief clips and believes people are allowed to be so incredibly hostile if they tell people it’s a “syndrome” per Dr. Quack.

Bob is a way better judge of character than Drew. They’re both supposed to be experts on addiction... I’m so glad Bob didn’t back down in his accessment. Drew is a fool.

I like the thread name...BUT, I wish it was “A Rill Woman Puts Herself in Gel” because Amber’s whole thing isn’t that she WENT to gel, it’s that she PUT HERSELF THERE, as some sort of accomplishment. Rill women CHOOSE gel they don’t just simply “go.” ? 

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, Rebecca said:

She’s been “sick” for the last 10 years straight...except when it wasn’t convenient for her to be...

DIABEETUS

What the fuck is wrong with people, like the third commenter? “huge fan of your family” - WHY? We haven’t even seen them be “a family” much at all, let alone anything to make one a “huge fan” oops, I mean “Huge Fan” of it?! The ass kissing is so beyond gross.

That one was probably for Leah and then when he realized she wasn’t there or coming he said it was for Amber. It’s a cake not a cupcake...perhaps it was to share and the couch beast just ate it all herself.

“In my drive thru” like it’s his personal one or something. I love how since he’s spent 3 seconds getting her food (twice!) he feels like she’s “awesome,” especially since he said he’s seen her whole story...I know 1 minute of pleasantry in a drive thru wouldn’t erase all the things I’ve seen her do over the last 10 years we’ve watched “her story.” What the fuck?

Bob is a way better judge of character than Drew. They’re both supposed to be experts on addiction... I’m so glad Bob didn’t back down in his accessment. Drew is a fool.

I like the thread name...BUT, I wish it was “A Rill Woman Puts Herself in Gel” because Amber’s whole thing isn’t that she WENT to gel, it’s that she PUT HERSELF THERE, as some sort of accomplishment. Rill women CHOOSE gel they don’t just simply “go.” ? 

I think it was a merging of two different things, 1) Amber and her real woman shtick and 2) her constant reference to jail.

"Drew is a fool" would be an awesome thread title for Drew's thread.

• Love 5
On 5/17/2018 at 6:30 AM, Calm81 said:

The way she eats (her and Matt told us about her sleep eating and never feeling full either last season or the one before) and is always lounging why isn’t she as big as Catelynn??? I feel like she should be much heavier and she actually looked like she has lost a few pounds during the pregnancy. ? 

cuz drugs.

• Love 9
(edited)

I just have to say, I do enjoy reading the title in her stupid voice...adding a bit...so that I’m sitting here hearing, “a rill woman goes to gel, Geary!” She doesn’t seem to as much now but in earlier seasons she pronounced his name weirdly.

(apparently you’re getting two of this beauty, not sure why but you’re welcome? Thanks to whoever originally made it, btw, I love it, I stole it and I use it frequently in texts with my non Teen Mom watching friends because even without context it’s pretty hilarious because, yes, yes you do..otherwise why the...hair “style,” hair color(s?), lip color, tits hanging, EXPRESSION OF RAGE, everything else otherwise?!)

046B9ED1-DDAA-4ED3-BC4A-5F1070F943CB.jpeg

3C3EB855-B2A8-4420-8290-EF79A9DBFD38.jpeg

High, high we’re both high!!

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 8

So Amber's baby has made it to two weeks old,  is still alive and she and Baby Huey haven't abandoned it to go on vacation yet.  I guess compared to Jenelle, Amber has finally gotten her "damn good mom" patch,  lol.

• Love 15
4 hours ago, Rebecca said:

I just have to say, I do enjoy reading the title in her stupid voice...adding a bit...so that I’m sitting here hearing, “a rill woman goes to gel, Geary!” She doesn’t seem to as much now but in earlier seasons she pronounced his name weirdly.

(apparently you’re getting two of this beauty, not sure why but you’re welcome? Thanks to whoever originally made it, btw, I love it, I stole it and I use it frequently in texts with my non Teen Mom watching friends because even without context it’s pretty hilarious because, yes, yes you do..otherwise why the...hair “style,” hair color(s?), lip color, tits hanging, EXPRESSION OF RAGE, everything else otherwise?!)

046B9ED1-DDAA-4ED3-BC4A-5F1070F943CB.jpeg

3C3EB855-B2A8-4420-8290-EF79A9DBFD38.jpeg

High, high we’re both high!!

This meme should be making the rounds. It is hilarious. Adding it to the Roxanne meme "I Caaaaaaaaan't" lol

• Love 8
1 hour ago, FairyDusted said:

I know ! She actually looks like she lost weight. I wouldn’t put coke past her tho. Jus sayin?‍♀️

I'm concerned about both Amber and nuMatt backsliding into heavy drug use. Amber is long overdue for a significant breakdown and nuMatt will undoubtedly be more stressed than ever once it fully sets in that he's basically 100% responsible for the care of an infant AND has to deal with Amber in the midst of a breakdown. It doesn't seem like they have anyone or anything to support them/steer them away from their worst instincts (which are to abuse drugs and be generally fucked up).

• Love 12
47 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

I'm concerned about both Amber and nuMatt backsliding into heavy drug use. Amber is long overdue for a significant breakdown and nuMatt will undoubtedly be more stressed than ever once it fully sets in that he's basically 100% responsible for the care of an infant AND has to deal with Amber in the midst of a breakdown. It doesn't seem like they have anyone or anything to support them/steer them away from their worst instincts (which are to abuse drugs and be generally fucked up).

Bingo! There was a blind item recently that said A TM and SO were often out on coke runs. DumbFuck#1 /Janelle fits the bill but my gut tells me it’s Scamber and Company.

• Love 7
12 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Bingo! There was a blind item recently that said A TM and SO were often out on coke runs. DumbFuck#1 /Janelle fits the bill but my gut tells me it’s Scamber and Company.

Silly @FairyDusted, shame on you for thinking that Amber would even mobilize herself from her bed or couch to do the coke runs. Jenelle actually moves around so my money is on DF #1 and DF #2 Being the blind item. Scamber gets free delivery on her coke. Straight to her bed with her pooch cupcakes.

• Love 9
On 5/28/2018 at 2:29 PM, druzy said:

Maybe Amber can pay her taxes with all the money she is saving on diapers. 

123.png

I see Baby Huey is trying to grab some $$$ or freebies from the companies he mentioned in his post.

On 5/28/2018 at 4:40 AM, druzy said:

Why do people post "Happy" re Memorial Day? I kept seeing that on various posts on Facebook. Do people post "Happy Pearl Harbor Day"?

• Love 7
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Will we see James outside, going for a walk, perhaps???

the second he can!  he'll hightail it over to "uncle Gary" and "Aunt Kristina's" as quickly as his little legs will carry him!!

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Marisagf said:

I saw this today and immediately thought of Amber.  Because, you know, a rill woman is a big dill in gel:

Dill.JPG

That is cute!

• Love 3