Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, MargeGunderson said:

And what about ForeverHaute and her mental health outreach? Is she no longer a boss bitch and mental health advocate? Oh, and Leah. Let's not pull an Amber and forget about her.

School is starting soon. Who is going to take Leah shopping for her $900 boutique clothes??  

• Love 14
On 28/07/2018 at 6:08 AM, Snarky McSnarky said:

I could be wrong, but judging from the tall buildings and coastal location, I'm guessing Santa Monica looking South towards the pier (extending out into the ocean on the right).  Andrew's cinematography skills leave a lot to be desired, but here's a still shot from a similar location for comparison:

santa monica.jpg

Malibewbew?

• Love 16
4 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I think it is ok if you are using google maps, that is the only acceptable reason (law-wise) to look down at your phone, or press any buttons.  Of course, this may be different in CA.  I was shocked to find out that you can still use your phone (put it up to your ear!!) in North Carolina!  In IL, you have to be on bluetooth or speaker.

Is Amber still renting her house in Indiana?  Is someone watching her dogs or did she bring them with her?

Your post had me thinking about certain laws and how legitimately needed apps/devices are required at times. I just talked to a friend's husband who works in federal law enforcement and I asked him about cell phone use laws in California. Here is what I learned:

Using Google Maps while driving

The audio component of Google Maps is there to avoid having drivers look down at their phones. In newer cars, the audio part plays through your stereo as it syncs with the Bluetooth option. If you're listening to music or a podcast, the Google Maps app will "severely lower the volume" on your stereo to make sure its auditory component can be heard loud and clear. This happens to me in my own vehicle.

Sometimes older phones are not as loud as newer ones, so people will hold the phone up to their ear to listen closely, even on speaker phone mode. This is still illegal in CA. Not everyone has a Bluetooth audio option as well, so it's important to be prepared. I still write down directions before I leave the house, just in case my phone is wonky or my phone doesn't sync (which has happened to me in a 2015 Toyota RAV4!). 

As we all know (except Amber), it only takes a fraction of a second for something to possibly go wrong. Looking down for two seconds to press a button is all it takes for a possible accident to happen. The car in front of you (not "you", HeatherChandler, but any driver) can break suddenly and you don't see it because you were looking down at a phone. Those two seconds can make all of the difference in the world.

Because I am not chauffeured around like Amber, I have gotten into the habit of putting my purse in the trunk area of my car so I will not be tempted to check out prices on Amazon or return a text while at a red light. It makes me livid to look at cars with 2-3 people in it and they're all on their phones instead of talking to each other! 

Do we know why BooBoo/Booger Butt wasn't with Amber in Calif? Even if Gary said that Leah could go for a week or two, Leah could have flown back as an unaccompanied minor. I can't wait to hear what Amber's excuse is for not taking advantage of spending time during summer break with Leah.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Bridget said:

As we all know (except Amber), it only takes a fraction of a second for something to possibly go wrong. Looking down for two seconds to press a button is all it takes for a possible accident to happen. The car in front of you (not "you", HeatherChandler, but any driver) can break suddenly and you don't see it because you were looking down at a phone. Those two seconds can make all of the difference in the world.

Because I am not chauffeured around like Amber, I have gotten into the habit of putting my purse in the trunk area of my car so I will not be tempted to check out prices on Amazon or return a text while at a red light. It makes me livid to look at cars with 2-3 people in it and they're all on their phones instead of talking to each other! 

I had to brake suddenly on saturday - I glanced down to look at the phone to see who was calling.  I am reminded that I need to do the same thing you do - put my phone far away from me just to keep myself from looking.

• Love 6
14 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I had to brake suddenly on saturday - I glanced down to look at the phone to see who was calling.  I am reminded that I need to do the same thing you do - put my phone far away from me just to keep myself from looking.

Did anyone follow you home and pull a gun on you?

• Love 21
18 hours ago, Bridget said:

Using Google Maps while driving

The audio component of Google Maps is there to avoid having drivers look down at their phones. In newer cars, the audio part plays through your stereo as it syncs with the Bluetooth option.

This is the thing that drives me nuts about my current car. I can't listen to the radio and use the audio function of Google Maps unless I'm listening to audio on my phone. I never had the issue in my previous vehicle (VW) but my current car's (Honda) Bluetooth is terrible. 

That being said - Amber still hasn't paid her debt to the IRS. Does she really care about local laws in a state where she does not reside? I don't think so.

• Love 6

Amber's fighting with people on Instagram. She has a rill man!

image.png.ffd7d356edfbee3a69b5012519a257a4.png

^^^ takes me back to this Amber (FYI-uncensored video, turn your speakers down if you are at work or the kids are around) 

• Love 4

I think Boo-Boo is visiting her Aunt Amber for the day. Andrew posted a video and the location is listed as Marina del Rey, California. 

Amber's nickname for James: Chunkmunk.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, druzy said:

I think Boo-Boo is visiting her Aunt Amber for the day. Andrew posted a video and the location is listed as Marina del Rey, California. 

Amber's nickname for James: Chunkmunk.

Can’t view it.

This seems to be the first summer visit, correct? I wonder when Leah’s first day of school is. Some return 8/6.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Can’t view it.

This seems to be the first summer visit, correct? I wonder when Leah’s first day of school is. Some return 8/6.

I just looked, he took it down. It was so stupid. He videoed a closeup of the Rolls Royce Emblem popping up from the car. It looked something like this but you didn't see his hand only the emblem emerging:

I think it is her first visit with Amber this summer. Maybe they are filming the visit.

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, druzy said:

I just looked, he took it down. It was so stupid. He videoed a closeup of the Rolls Royce Emblem popping up from the car. It looked something like this but you didn't see his hand only the emblem emerging:

I think it is her first visit with Amber this summer. Maybe they are filming the visit.

He’s all about the car, isn’t he. Seems familiar, somehow! ? 

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 11

Andrew is gonna burn through Amber’s money faster than Matt could ever have dreamed of doing it. Matt had tastes for Cadillacs & trips to Vegas. Andrew has tastes for Rolls Royces and Malibu. 

I feel like Matt is somewhere in Vegas right now regretting that he didn’t push for more elaborate stuff from Amber. 

• Love 16
2 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Andrew is gonna burn through Amber’s money faster than Matt could ever have dreamed of doing it. Matt had tastes for Cadillacs & trips to Vegas. Andrew has tastes for Rolls Royces and Malibu. 

I feel like Matt is somewhere in Vegas right now regretting that he didn’t push for more elaborate stuff from Amber. 

Don't forget Ginormous motor homes, FLorida, and Hawaii.

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • Love 10
5 hours ago, druzy said:

She must be renting a house in close proximity to the Marriage Boot Camp house. She's renting a Rolls Royce and house yet she still hasn't paid the IRS. 

Let me guess, she doesn’t expect comments about him being on the table?

Her visit with Leah must have just been for a day?

• Love 11
7 hours ago, druzy said:

She must be renting a house in close proximity to the Marriage Boot Camp house. She's renting a Rolls Royce and house yet she still hasn't paid the IRS. 

Is he working on the next round of filming for the tv show? I'm surprised she's not afraid of him hooking up with someone else from the show. Poor Leah. Amber never made this much effort for her.

• Love 14

So they rent a RR and an Airbnb in the hills, and post photos like they've got lots of disposable income.  Because they want to impress Amber's kinfolk back in Indiana & a bunch of social media followers?  Karma's definitely going to be a bitch to these two.

• Love 20

It is so weird because they really don't make "that" much money.  Yes, it is a lot for them, but the way these girls spend, I honestly don't know how they afford it all.  If they make $300K a year, a big portion of that goes to taxes, leaving them making not all that much more than a nice middle class family.  So yes, it is still a lot, but not the way they spend.  Most people I know that make a decent income aren't doing what they do.  They aren't buying new cars all of the time, driving cadillacs, etc.  And they pay their taxes, so I guess that is the difference.  The TM girls take home all of their money because for some reason they don't have to pay taxes.  Okay, I get it now.

• Love 16
12 hours ago, druzy said:

Evidence: Lack of imagination. Of all the AMAZING places you can rent in and near Los Angeles, she picks the damn house she could see from the MBC house. 

• Love 8

Little James is so tiny. I know he's barely what, 3 months old but he still seems so small. 

So Amber is somehow proud of the MBC house?? I didn't watch the show, but of what little I saw I would be embarrassed to even bring it up. 

• Love 6
On 10/08/2018 at 1:09 PM, druzy said:

Mohamed Hadid’s? Lisa Vanderpump’s? Some freak pencil pine enthusiast’s?

• Love 2
On 8/10/2018 at 8:13 AM, ghoulina said:

That was my first thought! NEVER leave a baby unattended in a seat on top of something! 

Omg..I would be a terrible mom!! Lol It literally would never occur to me that I couldn't set him there and step back to take a pic!?

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Christi said:

Omg..I would be a terrible mom!! Lol It literally would never occur to me that I couldn't set him there and step back to take a pic!?

I've done it.  But think it depends on how active the baby is.  Will they move around enough to rock or otherwise move the carrier? If the baby is asleep and you want to nap a photo for two seconds, I think its okay.  But an active, awake baby? No way!  Also, I remember doing it so others could see the baby and baby was surrounded by people to keep it safe.

But Amber is probably doing a lot worse.  And don't forget the stuff we've seen Farrah do with baby Sophia.

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, Marisagf said:

I've done it.  But think it depends on how active the baby is.  Will they move around enough to rock or otherwise move the carrier? If the baby is asleep and you want to nap a photo for two seconds, I think its okay.  But an active, awake baby? No way!  Also, I remember doing it so others could see the baby and baby was surrounded by people to keep it safe.

But Amber is probably doing a lot worse.  And don't forget the stuff we've seen Farrah do with baby Sophia.

In comments on that picture, there were people who said it was perfectly fine, because the baby was strapped in. ?

• Love 4

The Rill Amber is back! Threatening her followers first thing in the morning. She's an angry ungrateful beast! Wait until the glitter fades, she will be begging for followers. 

9 hours ago, monicageller said:
  • Love 8
On 8/18/2018 at 12:24 PM, Christi said:

Except I don't think Amber just stepped back to take a pic. I bet she sat him there and left him there as soon as she came in. Wandered around, making sure all couches and beds were to her satisfaction, the fridge is big enough for all her needs. Then came and took that picture. Amber is an idjit! 

• Love 10
6 hours ago, malaluna said:

I hope Little Baby James tears her nose ring out lol. I know I'm awful but something about Amber you know? Sending love?

Can I come sit by you?  That was literally my first thought when I saw that picture too.

• Love 8