Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

22 hours ago, druzy said:

How many times has Amber seen Leah this year?

probably 10. definitely not enough. she is a crappy mother. when you have kids they come first. and this one her kids come after her and then her men. leah is way down on the list. james once becomes mobile will also become a nuisance believe me that poor sweet baby will be hurt and damaged by vile mommy amber.

• Love 10
8 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I hope Gary sees this one and takes a screenshot:

realamberlportwood1__@kelly_harshanybaby I make about a mill a year sweety. Let that soak in lol

I hope the IRS sees this one! Pay your taxes millionaire, otherwise get ready to suit up again. image.png.ac16f0f16185cad2ed125ff3d39d4d0b.png

ETA I just saw @geauxaway's post.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 13
On 9/21/2018 at 2:04 AM, druzy said:

She turned the comments back on for the skinny tea video post. It must be part of her contract with the company to interact with her followers and answer questions about the tea. She's doing a great job ?

image.thumb.png.7f263bdc1959482c6060522199bf4a01.png

She's a class act, that one...

• Love 13
2 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

"Thank you for being such an amazing mother to our beautiful son James."

No mention of that other child she has...

Maybe NewMatt is self-aware enough to realize that they've basically cut Leah out of their lives and can't bring himself to pretend otherwise? Nah, probably not. They probably just couldn't remember her name.

• Love 17

It looks like Amber's storyline will be about depression and not wanting Leah to see her sad. Wash. Rinse. Repeat. 

This is part of the description for the second episode in two weeks:

Amber realizes that despite her joy as a new mom, she’s still struggling with depression.

• Love 9
6 hours ago, druzy said:

It looks like Amber's storyline will be about depression and not wanting Leah to see her sad. Wash. Rinse. Repeat. 

This is part of the description for the second episode in two weeks:

WTF???? Pick a new lane you ungrateful Trashbox. Get back on your fucking meds and take care of your shit. LOTS of Moms do it. Lazy ass story 

• Love 13

I think that is Amber dancing in the audience. What or who is Amber referring to in this tweet?‍♀️ @Firstladyoflove is Dr. Drew's wife. Amber will probably delete this tweet when she sobers up.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 3

A million dollars a year? Is she confused with pesos? Is she back on drugs? 

By all believable reports she makes about $300K/yr for TM. That’s incredible money for a crazy, angry, uneducated piece of white trash (apologies to white trash for the comparison).

So where does the other $700K come from? The super sale at the now shuttered Forever High (classic she used Haute - as if we already didn’t know she’s an idiot), her “sober home” or house flipping empires? Her supposed mental health series on You Tube produced by award winning cinematographer Andrew? I checked her Instagram (sweet Baby Jesus save my black soul) and she apparently can’t even get the easy Flat Tummy Tea money.

Inquiring minds want to know.

Edited by Jennifersdc
Edited to add - I’m highly educated and probably don’t know shit myself. So I’d like to take the uneducated comment back. She’s still a complete idiot.
  • Love 13

Word on the street...

She purchased (the house she was renting) in April 2018 and it was recorded in May 2018. It's in her name only.
Edited by druzy
  • Love 5

So she paid cash (that could not have been cheap, probably liquidated the rest of her “assets”) and will now have a lien from the IRS placed on it.   She’s too ignorant but she should have gone to Gary for real estate advice.  How long before she is in arrears on her property taxes?

Edited by geauxaway
  • Love 6
On 9/30/2018 at 6:45 PM, druzy said:
image.thumb.png.130af4af629bb6c5a3c57295539422eb.png

What happened to The Three Musketeers?

Ha ha! Yeah...Fuck you Amber.

7 hours ago, druzy said:

Word on the street...

She purchased (the house she was renting) in April 2018 and it was recorded in May 2018. It's in her name only.

Good. She would have gotten her ass sued for its condition anyway. And Bitch....Clean your garage! 

5 hours ago, geauxaway said:

So she paid cash (that could not have been cheap, probably liquidated the rest of her “assets”) and will now have a lien from the IRS placed on it.   She’s too ignorant but she should have gone to Gary for real estate advice.  How long before she is in arrears on her property taxes?

All of this! Sure she bought the house she is ruining but she’ll never see a dime even if she overhauls it. 

Property taxes....Can those be rolled into your mortgage like my home owners? I get a tax bill 2 times a year. I’ll give her a year on the property tax. I’m feeling generous. 

Cute baby though..

• Love 4
4 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Ha ha! Yeah...Fuck you Amber.

Good. She would have gotten her ass sued for its condition anyway. And Bitch....Clean your garage! 

All of this! Sure she bought the house she is ruining but she’ll never see a dime even if she overhauls it. 

Property taxes....Can those be rolled into your mortgage like my home owners? I get a tax bill 2 times a year. I’ll give her a year on the property tax. I’m feeling generous. 

Cute baby though..

If she had a mortgage yes she could escrow for her property taxes.   If the area where her house is located is as fancy as she purported it to be, I’d guess those taxes are not low.  In addition, I’m sure she has a HOA that was previously covered by the landlord.  Isn’t there a lake within her community?  The boat?  

• Love 5
On 8/18/2018 at 4:45 PM, Marisagf said:

I've done it.  But think it depends on how active the baby is.  Will they move around enough to rock or otherwise move the carrier? If the baby is asleep and you want to nap a photo for two seconds, I think its okay.  But an active, awake baby? No way!  

Not to stick up for her but this is Amber’s baby, I doubt he’s very active. ? lol

On 8/19/2018 at 10:08 PM, monicageller said:

When the hell are you “wide awake”? Get real now. 

On 8/20/2018 at 3:52 AM, malaluna said:

I hope Little Baby James tears her nose ring out lol. I know I'm awful but something about Amber you know? Sending love?

Haha, I thought that too. Is she the one with the nasty ripped earlobe(s) too or is that a different TM? One of them definitely had that issue before.

On 9/13/2018 at 4:18 PM, druzy said:

PAY YOUR TAXES BEFORE RENTING YACHTS Sending love ??

Lots of ‘event’s’ in Amber’s future, I’m sure the people at all these ‘event’s’ are really impressed with our Marilyn here.

On 9/13/2018 at 4:35 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

Is Forever Haute...forever gone?

"No Site For Domain"

http://beforeverhaute.com

But I thought the Haute was Forever? It was just Temporary Haute. False advertising.

On 9/21/2018 at 4:04 AM, druzy said:

She turned the comments back on for the skinny tea video post. It must be part of her contract with the company to interact with her followers and answer questions about the tea. She's doing a great job ?

image.thumb.png.7f263bdc1959482c6060522199bf4a01.png

Someone with time on their hands may have just written a quick email and sent a screenshot of that to “Teami Blends.” They’re a BS “tea” company so they probably don’t care but I tried. ??‍♀️ “This shit” is rill!!!

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 11

Sooooo I saw the preview of Amber saying she is soooo depressed. Get off the couch and do something or get back on ur fucking meds. Remember how she went off them because Dipshit2 cured her. 

Any word on if she is back on them? What was her diagnosis and how can she be off her bipolar meds?

• Love 8

I’m not including the person’s name. This is a comment on the picture above:

“You truly have such a beautiful family! How lucky and blessed a man can be to have a strong, honorable, soft & beautiful woman like Amber & the amazing children you two have created! You can see how kind you are even as a stranger & watching you & Amber together looks like destiny. ❤️“

?

• Love 10
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

“You truly have such a beautiful family! How lucky and blessed a man can be to have a strong, honorable, soft & beautiful woman like Amber & the amazing children you two have created! You can see how kind you are even as a stranger & watching you & Amber together looks like destiny. ❤️“

?

Do what now?  ?

• Love 7
On 10/7/2018 at 6:21 PM, ginger90 said:

?

I’m taking this as proof that they buy followers. There are poor people in developing countries that are working in “cyber sweatshops” paid to “like” and comment on paying people’s instagrams. The weird language and use of “children” leads me believe this is one of those fake commentators. They sound like someone who knows nothing about what they are commenting on. And who would call Amber soft?

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 12
On 10/7/2018 at 6:21 PM, ginger90 said:

?

Russian bot

• Love 5
8 hours ago, druzy said:

Is this a recent rant? I thought Amber was so real, and raw?

ETA: Hmmmm, in another tweet, “Andrew was right there, he asked her if she wanted better lighting...so I guess Andrew buys into her bullshit & enables her.”

• Love 5
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Is this a recent rant? I thought Amber was so real, and raw?

ETA: Hmmmm, in another tweet, “Andrew was right there, he asked her if she wanted better lighting...so I guess Andrew buys into her bullshit & enables her.”

Maybe this is part of her #think4achange project she was talking about in February ?

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, druzy said:

Maybe this is part of her #think4achange project she was talking about in February ?

I finally figured out what's annoying me about Amber and Cate's mental health platform.  I feel like if people follow their example, they're gonna see it as permission to just lay around, being a burden to their loved ones, not dealing with their problems at all.

should EVERYONE take care of themselves, ask for what they need, and share their stories?  Absolutely. 

should some people get to be as lazy and checked out  as they want to be and be excused for parenting because they're depressed?  no.

Luckily, I've not dealt firsthand with clinical depression so I could sound very ignorant.  But I'm sure there are plenty of single moms with depression who send their kids and their packed lunches off to school on time each day, and hustle to their full-time jobs because it's what they have to do.

• Love 8

The way she types and words things is as if she’s some inspiration speaker and a woman of healing. Like she’s old an wise. Then you see her in real life like “bitch I will knock you out” to her boyfriends... is that the bipolar one person runs there mouth the other person runs her phone??

• Love 8
On 10/11/2018 at 2:38 PM, Rebecca said:

I’m taking this as proof that they buy followers. There are poor people in developing countries that are working in “cyber sweatshops” paid to “like” and comment on paying people’s instagrams. The weird language and use of “children” leads me believe this is one of those fake commentators. They sound like someone who knows nothing about what they are commenting on. And who would call Amber soft?

That bitch is soooooo using Fiverr. When my brother started his first website many (5) years ago he didn’t want all of his content to have zero comments. Some people hate to be “the first person to leave a comment” and it’s what realtors do at open houses when they have you sign the “sign in” sheet they will put pseudo name at the top to make the next person feel more comfortable signing, too.

When my brother paid his $5 for 10 comments it was soooooo obvious that a person from a cyber sweatshop typed it up. It was like “your content is the best content I’ve ever seen in my life and I hope to read more of the amazing content that I found here and I’m so happy to have found your website with this content.”

My brother deleted the comments and deleted his Fiverr account and asked some friends and family to do him a solid and get the comments rolling because every new website has a beginning and now it’s hugely successful with REAL comments. However, in Ambers case, bitch just wants asskissers without earning it. My brother at least had really good content that he worked hard on but the almighty google was sending people to other related sites so he needed some “traffic” to get noticed. ?

Edited by Calm81
For some reason every time I typed “his” it would autoINcorrect it to “is”
  • Love 6
On 10/12/2018 at 2:34 PM, ginger90 said:

A couple of tweets by Amber:

9448168A-6683-493F-B8EE-0102A88C2108.jpeg

B165E7D9-E79A-4F81-BA87-FC521710D0D9.jpeg

AB274E4B-ECAD-48E7-9911-AA64780C4ABA.jpeg

Bull fucking shit to all of this. I’ve never believed she actually has bipolar disorder. She’s clearly borderline, IMO. 

• Love 10
On 10/13/2018 at 10:06 AM, Calm81 said:

Both me and my husband have hit a bad couple of years to the point where I have walked in on him quickly wiping up a few tears (this man has NEVER cried, not even when his beloved grandmother and uncle died) and my eyes are usually puffy from crying myself to sleep most nights. 

We moved to a new state far from family and we are getting hit hard financially with medical bills, high property taxes and his company he works for is working him to the bone while my new career is struggling because I don’t have the time to build it with my kids therapy appointments (3 year old is on the spectrum) so we are just “existing” right now but our spark we once had is gone and people no longer find us “fun to be around” because we are constantly worried about the future and how to pay the medical bills that keep coming in. 

HOWEVER, with all of this depression and sadness, we still sing songs and nursery rhymes to the kids EVERY night before bed. I make homemade meals and pack nutritional lunches for school. Attend every school open house. Just took them pumpkin picking. Keep them up to date on all doctor appointments. Never late for school.

I help my son with his homework and make sure he’s reading his “book a day” and reading his sight words because my kids need us!!!! We can’t just take turns hiding in a bed for dayyyyyyyyys in between getting our full face of makeup on for random instagram selfies from bed. We go to work and do our best because that’s all we can do. If we were to give up to the depression our kids childhood will be ruined and they will become stressed and depressed!!! I want my children happy to be alive ? 

I’m sorry, I’m rambling ...this is kinda why I haven’t been posting on this forum as much as I used to. I’ve never been so scared about my future but I have got to stay positive for the littles and keep pushing forward. It makes me SICK to see Cate and Amber toss all of the help they are getting and just cuss out the world from their bedroom and ignore their kids. Don’t they worry that their behavior will make their kids depressed??! 

I understand mental disabilities are tough, but I have no sympathy for people that don’t take the help that’s being offered if it meant being a better parent for their kids because many parents still have to work hard to put food on the table and can’t afford therapy/spa resorts like these girls.

im done. Sorry.

hope things look up for you in 2019.  and mad props for making your kiddos a priority through this tough time!

• Love 8
5 hours ago, druzy said:

Look at her hashtags 

That's not possible as I can't stop looking at her gross husband who looks like David Eason's slightly less attractive father.