Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

38 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

If that picture was taken today, Amber saw Leah on her day. Isn’t that special!

Gary and Kristina drove Leah there and back, the visit was probably short, and Amber got to stay in bed the whole time.

• Love 19
(edited)
On 5/8/2018 at 12:54 PM, hoosiermom said:

7 pounds 11 ounces is pretty good size for a “premature” baby.

My son was born 3 weeks early and weighed 8 lbs. He wasn't considered premature, though, as my doctor assured me I was well within my range of time to deliver. Her baby is not premature nor early as she'd like us to believe.

Edited by Quita
  • Love 13
4 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Another title: Amber: Gary for the win!!!

OMG!  You guys are KILLING me!  Can we have a rotation of titles?  They are all great!

4 hours ago, crazychicken said:

Has she already forgot BewBew's name guess she is out now that NewBew is here.

NewBew.  Again, I am dead!

4 hours ago, Calm81 said:

At quick glance I thought baby James already had grey hair due to the stress of listening to his mother bitch non-stop while in utero but it was the glare from the sun. LOL. Baby RealNewMatt is a cute baby.

@druzy maybe the submission date can be on Ambers original due date of May 13th which will be easy to remember? Maybe? Lol

202C8D79-7FAC-46DD-B0A2-6B62D505AAE3.jpeg

This and "Baby NewRealMatt."  Are you trying to kill me?  I love it!!!!

24 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

That head of hair makes me lean towards NuMatt as the father. Not like Matt was bald, but NuMatt has got some HAIR, and so does that newborn!

Yeah, NuMatt has some luscious locks!  Even if he's grey, he does have a nice head of hair.

• Love 8
8 hours ago, Calm81 said:

@druzy maybe the submission date can be on Ambers original due date of May 13th which will be easy to remember? Maybe? Lol

I love the idea of the submission date being May 13th, it's snarky and sentimental. 

• Love 6
On 07/05/2018 at 11:35 PM, druzy said:

Baby Huey posted this. 

what.png

Well, it never was. 

On 09/05/2018 at 2:01 AM, galaxychaser said:

That poor baby got stuck with Amber as his mother. I'm sorry little guy.

He is going to be 6 feet by 12 years old. His dad is TALL.

Anyone know why they picked James?

6 feet with nutrition

Jenelle’s kids have a certain filth and stuntedness that I think Amber’s kid will also have. 

• Love 5
(edited)

“She’ll send me pictures of her holding up onesies and books,” the reality star explained. “And she sent me a message the other day and was talking about going on a mommy-daughter date, and she said, ‘Well, we’ll just wait until James comes out though.’ I just feel like she’s such a good big sister to Emilee already, but I can see how excited she is and it makes my heart smile.” Aw!”

I love how Leah said “we’ll just wait until James comes out though” in regards to their mommy daughter date. Um, Hey Amber! I read between the lines and think that Leah only wants to hangout when theirs other people around because you’re a boring sloth. Leah wants to see James not you.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, Calm81 said:

“She’ll send me pictures of her holding up onesies and books,” the reality star explained. “And she sent me a message the other day and was talking about going on a mommy-daughter date, and she said, ‘Well, we’ll just wait until James comes out though.’ I just feel like she’s such a good big sister to Emilee already, but I can see how excited she is and it makes my heart smile.” Aw!”

I love how Leah said “we’ll just wait until James comes out though” in regards to their mommy daughter date. Um, Hey Amber! I read between the lines and think that Leah only wants to hangout when theirs other people around because you’re a boring sloth. Leah wants to see James not you.

Hmm I wonder where she is getting the onsies and books since she can't drive yet, oh thats right Gary & Kristina are taking Leah shopping for her little brother since her mother can't  won't guess she will have to settle for being there for the purchase of the train set because that was of greater importance.

Leah really does have Ambers number she knows that the mega sloth was not moving for a mommy/daughter date since she was incapacitated by pregnancy. I can't imagine how many time Leah heard the excuse that her mom can't see her because she was so sick for the past 9 months.

• Love 16
On 5/4/2018 at 8:27 PM, TheRealT said:

Honestly, WE TV should be boycotted or whatever for promoting Amber as some kind of mental health advocate. Amber is an excellent example of UNTREATED mental illness, which I don't think anyone advocates for. Amber has done and/or publicly admitted to:

• Not seeking ongoing treatment for her serious mental illness diagnoses
  • Stopping her psych meds without consulting a doctor
  • Continuing to use drugs after acknowledging her substance abuse and its role in her mental illnesses and "getting sober" while in prison
  • Proudly continuing to perpetrate and endure physical abuse in her relationship after acknowledging/being convicted of domestic violence
  • Attempting to assault a coworker at a work event that was being filmed for international TV
  • Neglecting her child as a result of her untreated mental illness
  • Engaging in "crazy" behavior like Didngetting pregnant by a guy she was dating for a week while she was in the throes of a deep depression triggered by a breakup with her abusive boyfriend; going on nonsensical Twitter tirades; screaming and crying for no coherent reason; spending 90% of her time in bed; etc., etc.

That's a partial list. How is that inspiring or instructive to people grappling with mental illness and/or people who stigmatize mental illness because they think mentally ill people are "crazy," untrustworthy, erratic, violent, dangerous, etc.? Amber IS crazy, untrustworthy, erratic, violent, and dangerous! There are literally hours and hours and hours of filmed evidence to prove that (not to mention tabloid articles, SM posts, etc.). What, exactly, are they trying to "bring awareness" about?

Didn't she say that she started using again and acting like a lunatic because of Matt?  And she's in such a better place now because of the new boyfriend?  So basically her theory on mental health has everything to do with who you're shacking up with at the time.  She is the absolute last person who should be bestowing her mental wisdom on anyone!

• Love 15
41 minutes ago, druzy said:

I wonder if Baby Huey's family are going to visit.

00.png

The blanket already has a poop stain? I know, I know, nit picky alert. LOL. Just that every time I think of Amber I see nothing but piss and poop stains due to her lack of cleanup with her animals. 

• Love 15
(edited)
On 5/8/2018 at 10:41 AM, EmeraldGirl said:

How big was Leah at birth? Amber barely even looked pregnant this time. She can’t even do that right - be pregnant and have a baby without everyone thinking back to Katie Holmes nonsense. 

As for a title I like, “Amber - not mother to Boo Boo Who and Greasy Glasses 2” (hey, that’s kinda Dr. Seuss). 

@druzy This one is missing from the list of titles. 

Thank you for setting up the list of titles. :-) You rock!

OMG I read that list and it is like reading a book on Amber's life. Hysterical! You all are so funny.

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

Can spite chickens be worked into this one?

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 8
(edited)
2 hours ago, Calm81 said:

The blanket already has a poop stain? I know, I know, nit picky alert. LOL. Just that every time I think of Amber I see nothing but piss and poop stains due to her lack of cleanup with her animals. 

Maybe it’s “just” spilled food from Amber’s feedbag. Perhaps she used the closest thing as a napkin. But that would imply that she’s holding and caring for the baby frequently enough for that to happen. And that she uses “napkins.” Nah, you’re right, it’s poop. ? 

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 7

Poor kid. These are the best days of his baby life, maybe his entire life. He's being attended to by caring professionals; he's staying in a clean, quiet place; his gestational carrier is as happy as she gets (having excuses to be in bed, on drugs, and the center of attention) and is giving him as much loving attention as she ever will. It's all downhill from here for him.

• Love 18
4 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Thread suggestion......Gary has Spite Chickens! I have a Spite Giant! 

4 hours ago, Kazu said:

Amber: Spite Chickens Be Damned, A Rill Woman Goes To Gel

1 hour ago, Booger666 said:

Amber - Bed bound ... not in a fifty shades kind of way

Amber - World’s largest bed bug 

?

All added to the list!

We have the best posters on this forum! ?

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Booger666 said:

Amber - Bed bound ... not in a fifty shades kind of way

Amber - World’s largest bed bug 

lol That is one huge bed bug.

Boxing Amber - this is a play on the Boxing Helena movie. Don't add this to the list. It just came to me as I read "bed bound".

• Love 6
On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 9:28 AM, Rebecca said:

We’re going to hear, “I just had a baby!” as a excuse for everything now. I even read that in her bitchy “what are you talking about???” voice while picturing her making the horrific face posted above. People are going to be hating on her (in her mind) because she had a baby!!!!! (only woman to EVER do so) and can’t do anything, such as pick Leah up for her visits. She’s not lazy she had a baby!!!11

Quoting the above post because I wanted to give credit to Rebecca for her clever wording that has a nice ring to it for an entry in the Amber thread title.  It describes her for the past nine years and now as well:

Amber - I'm not lazy, I had a baby!

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, luvgoldens said:

Quoting the above post because I wanted to give credit to Rebecca for her clever wording that has a nice ring to it for an entry in the Amber thread title.  It describes her for the past nine years and now as well:

Amber - I'm not lazy, I had a baby!

Added to the list!

• Love 3
17 hours ago, Kazu said:

lol That is one huge bed bug.

Boxing Amber - this is a play on the Boxing Helena movie. Don't add this to the list. It just came to me as I read "bed bound".

Last weekend the director of Scarefest (like Comic Con but for horror) invited me to sign books there this fall. The selling point to me was that Julian Sands is going to be there. I thought I was the only one who'd seen this movie.

• Love 8
(edited)
5 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Last weekend the director of Scarefest (like Comic Con but for horror) invited me to sign books there this fall. The selling point to me was that Julian Sands is going to be there. I thought I was the only one who'd seen this movie.

Really??? Are you going? How exciting!

I watched the movie more out of curiosity because of all that hype around the fact that Madonna and Kim Basinger backed out of the starring role. It was a pretty creepy movie. I liked it. I am going to search for it using my Firestick.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, Kazu said:

Really??? Are you going? How exciting!

I watched the movie more out of curiosity because of all that hype around the fact that Madonna and Kim Basinger backed out of the starring role. It was a pretty creepy movie. I liked it. I am going too search for it using my Firestick.

Yep, I will be there. It is such a strange weekend, I love it. The last time I did it, Corey Feldman was there in all his weirdness with all his angels, Cary Elwes put a band aid on my son, and I pulled toilet paper off of Catherine Hick's shoe. Good times... BOXING HELENA is totally weird, love Sherilyn Fenn. Amber would probably like it if something like that happened to her and with all the randim men she picks up and moves in, it could.

• Love 9
23 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Yep, I will be there. It is such a strange weekend, I love it. The last time I did it, Corey Feldman was there in all his weirdness with all his angels, Cary Elwes put a band aid on my son, and I pulled toilet paper off of Catherine Hick's shoe. Good times... BOXING HELENA is totally weird, love Sherilyn Fenn. Amber would probably like it if something like that happened to her and with all the randim men she picks up and moves in, it could.

Wow! Sounds like great times!

I need someone to make a youtube parody of the movie with Amber.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, druzy said:

That person @deanna_mattorano is a fucking idiot. She posts how she wishes she could "go to that" in response to the food drive. It clearly reads PUT YOUR NON-PERISHABLE DONATION IN A BAG BY YOUR MAILBOX. WE'LL DELIVER IT TO A LOCAL FOOD BANK.

13 hours ago, druzy said:

1a.png

• Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, Calm81 said:

@druzy did you put the poll up? I’m not sure where to look lol 

I'll put the poll up at 1pm just in case anyone has any last minute thread title ideas. Should the voting last 1 week or is that too long? Also what should I name the poll-lol

Edited by druzy
  • Love 5