Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

OMG I am so tired of TMOG in general and Amber in particular. Where is Matt’s dumb grifting ass? How has he not demanded a paternity test and then immediately filed for custody? You gotta see a grift through to the end, my dude! Look at the Toucan Sam Rhine is married to! 

• Love 10
4 hours ago, druzy said:

I'll put the poll up at 1pm just in case anyone has any last minute thread title ideas. Should the voting last 1 week or is that too long? Also what should I name the poll-lol

One week is good. As for the title? Crap! I’m not witty enough for that. That’s where @Kazu comes in lol.

“Boss bitch needs a new thread name”

• Love 6
27 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

One week is good. As for the title? Crap! I’m not witty enough for that. That’s where @Kazu comes in lol.

I already put the poll up maybe I can change the poll name. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, druzy said:

I already put the poll up maybe I can change the poll name. 

This is soooo hard. I just checked out the poll and there are some REALLY good suggestions. ?

I want it to be a really good one that is evergreen. Thinking.... ? 

• Love 5
19 hours ago, Calm81 said:

THAT should have been the title! That is funny.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, druzy said:

Cue the happy birthday, you’re such an inspiration bullshit. 

I guess everything is “the happiest” (for now). I wonder how that makes Leah feel.

• Love 6
(edited)
8 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Was that a bread sandwich or a tortilla sandwich?  #momlife

I went will toasted bread for a Pepperoni and mozzarella sangwitch. 

#ItalianLife

Edited by FairyDusted
#
  • Love 9

The cupcake is cute. Her love may want to think twice about the fact that she had gestational diabetes. Many times it does resolve itself after giving birth, (unlike going off her meds), but eating healthy would be a help.

?  Looks like she’s in bed, shocker ! 

• Love 7
(edited)

Is she like fuckin with us with all the bed shots?? I mean, she must be. Nobody in their 20’s stays in bed that much unless it’s for sex. And every image “people” or “radar” uses is of her in her bed, no candid shots of Amber leaving the grocery store, or what not. Well, that would involve paparazzi, I get that, but daaaaaaaamn, I’m sick of seeing her bedroom backdrop.

Hey Amber, Andrew is soooo sweet for bringing you home that woof woof cupcake but try adulting with him for a few weeks ...pay utilities, plan your retirement and see how “my love” you feel towards the manchild. No adult man acts the way he acts. Water finds its level.

I hate this girl so much that a cute picture of a cupcake sets me off. It really does look cute and delicious. Ugh. #amberbringsitoutofme #ambersuckslife

I wonder how they are doing with the newborn now that they have left the hospital and the round the clock staff are no longer helping? I bet her wannabe royalty ass has hired some nannies.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 16

The way she eats (her and Matt told us about her sleep eating and never feeling full either last season or the one before) and is always lounging why isn’t she as big as Catelynn??? I feel like she should be much heavier and she actually looked like she has lost a few pounds during the pregnancy. ? 

• Love 7
19 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Holy shit balls ! PEOPLE can't even spell WHOLE PREGNANCY ! Idiots

PEOPLE quoted a source. Excuse me, an idiot source. lol

5 hours ago, CofCinci said:

When are they moving to California?

Nooooooooooooooooo!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, FairyDusted said:

BWAHHHHHHH!    That looks way too sweet for me. Looks like a long, painful and expensive office visit.

It looks like a little cake, not a cupcake. Our local grocery has these in dog and cat form.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, TresGatos said:

It looks like a little cake, not a cupcake. Our local grocery has these in dog and cat form.

Your absolutely right!!!! Great eye @TresGatos!!!!

That bitch is too embarrassed to tell people that Andrew brings her full size cakes to her bedside and told us it’s just a cute whittle cupcake!!! 

#fatass

I still want some ?

• Love 12
(edited)
23 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

I went will toasted bread for a Pepperoni and mozzarella sangwitch. 

#ItalianLife

I'm Norwegian and Native American (#NorwindianLife) and this sounds amazing to me.  Italian food is the best, I could eat pasta with every meal every day. When I was a kid I ate nothing but macaroni, I didn't care what was on or in it, I just loved my macaroni. 

@Quilty, the Breakfast in Bed one is good but we are talking about Amber here,  it would have to be Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner in bed. 

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 9

I eat lasagna right out of the fridge door open and all in the middle of the night. Really most pasta w/sauce and pizza but lasagna is my jam. My little pepperoni sangwitches are a perfect size snack if you use sliced Italian bread. Try it;)

• Love 7
11 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

I eat lasagna right out of the fridge door open and all in the middle of the night. Really most pasta w/sauce and pizza but lasagna is my jam. My little pepperoni sangwitches are a perfect size snack if you use sliced Italian bread. Try it;)

I'm Italian too!  I knew you were my sister from another mister, and now you've confirmed it!! 

• Love 4
(edited)
4 hours ago, Quilty said:

I love the name Newbew! ?

It should be spelled NuBu...Bu for MaliBU.

4 hours ago, druzy said:

I love how you are on top of this!

5 hours ago, druzy said:

@Kazu have you been taking Photoshop classes? I'm loving these edits!

Thanks! :-) It took me a while to edit that image. I wish I had Photoshop skills.

@teapot and @FairyDusted My best friend for 47 years is half-Italian. I used to love eating over at her house for her mom's Italian home cooking. Her mom made this soup with pasta shells in it. OMG it was so damn delicious. It didn't have tomato in it, that I recall. I remember pouring a lot of Parmesan cheese into the soup. My friend loved eating over at my house because we had Mexican food.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 6

Does anyone know how the click bait articles operate on Twitter? Amber has retweeted articles about Catelynn and Tyler regarding, debt, not getting permits, and now about a secret divorce. Here’s the divorce one:

What I am wondering is, do they allow access to their account and it’s someone else doing the ? ? ? Or is Amber doing that? How much ? would that crap be worth to do to her “friend”?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

What I am wondering is, do they allow access to their account and it’s someone else doing the ? ? ? Or is Amber doing that? How much ? would that crap be worth to do to her “friend”?

Yes, they allow access to their social media accounts. Amber and doing don't belong in the same sentence :) They all do it except Chelsea. They must have a mutual understanding that it's about the clicks and the coins. Although I think Kanal and Jenelle got into an argument regarding clickbait recently.

• Love 6