Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, hoosiermom said:

7 pounds 11 ounces is pretty good size for a “premature” baby.

I remember reading an article where Tracy Nelson was talking about her birth.  Her parents, Ricky Nelson and Kristen Nelson found out they were pregnant before they got married and were supposed to be this sweet, wholesome couple so it couldn't get out that they had had premarital sex.  So, when Tracy was born full term, they still had her put in an incubator and told everyone that little 8 pound Tracy was born premature. That's all I can think of here.  They can talk about what a miracle it is that Baby James (I'm guessing his nickname will be Looloo) was born so healthy and taken home on time with no complications.  I love when stupid people are too stupid to realize that not everyone is as stupid as they are. It may not be Matt's but she still got pregnant before she wants us to think she got pregnant.

• Love 14
16 minutes ago, crazychicken said:

I hate myself for knowing but James was Andrew's dad and they were close before his death.

I'm sure Andrew's family is beyond thrilled that Amber and Matt's baby is named after his Dad.

• Love 9
(edited)

I am of the belief Baby Huey is painting the picture that he was close to his dad when in reality, there might have been issues with that relationship. It helps to have a sad story to explain away his past encounters with the police, drugs, and his threats to harm ex-girlfriends. He claimed in an interview to RADAR that he had NEVER been arrested: http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2017/08/31/amber-portwoods-new-boyfriend-andrew-glennon-explains-why-two-exes-have-filed-restraining-orders-against-him/

He has been arrested: https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/amber-portwood-boyfriend-andrew-glennon-arrested-149661

Baby Huey is a liar. He has no credibility.

James Andrew Glennon is just a name to add to his already over-inflated ego.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 7
19 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Thank you for pulling those @Kazu ! I hadn't seen them before or maybe forgot;) Heroin....great 

Amber mentioned on the reunion show about meeting his family. That was when Baby Huey interjected how he didn't want it filmed by MTV. I imagine he didn't want the viewers to see the sad, pathetic look on his sisters' and mother's face when he showed up with the abusive Amber on his arm.

• Love 10
Just now, ginger90 said:

Yup, May 13th.

When did she conceive? I mean, how soon after she met Baby Huey did she get pregnant?

I’m tryin’ to figure out the dates to see if it is possible that OldMatt panicked knowing he was leaving his easy meal ticket and planted an 18 year meal ticket into her couch wrinkled vagina to get something out of his 3 years of hell.

I also wondered if Matt got fixed a while ago as the reason why Amber didn’t get pregnant with him but did with Andrew leaving us to believe she was being smart and protecting herself from pregnancy all these years.

I mean, how is it that you’re being smart about not getting pregnant for a 3 year relationship but drop the ball with a new man?

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Calm81 said:

When did she conceive? I mean, how soon after she met Baby Huey did she get pregnant?

I’m tryin’ to figure out the dates to see if it is possible that OldMatt panicked knowing he was leaving his easy meal ticket and planted an 18 year meal ticket into her couch wrinkled vagina to get something out of his 3 years of hell.

I also wondered if Matt got fixed a while ago as the reason why Amber didn’t get pregnant with him but did with Andrew leaving us to believe she was being smart and protecting herself from pregnancy all these years.

I mean, how is it that you’re being smart about not getting pregnant for a 3 year relationship but drop the ball with a new man?

Maybe this can help?

On 3/8/2018 at 2:41 PM, druzy said:

I saw this calculator on Twitter and put in Amber's due date to get conception date. 

AMBERCONCE.png

I put in today's date and these are the results:

cal.png

• Love 9
(edited)
2 hours ago, Calm81 said:

Using her due date of May 13th she should of conceived between August 15th-19th

July 1st - Matt dumps her on Marriage Boot Camp

Lots of back and forth between Matt & Amber cause you can't just cut off love ya know

August 11th - Baby Huey popped up in Indiana kissing her in the park and hasn't unattached from her butt since, interviews from this time say they have been talking for weeks and are taking things slow.

September 24th - Amber finds out she is pregnant in Hawaii

October 14th - She announces pregnancy to Leah on hay ride

November 1st - Amber announces pregnancy publicly

November 28th - Matt gets married and Amber finally stops talking to him

So if you give her the benefit of the doubt and take her due date as correct then Baby Huey knocked her up within days of moving to Indiana, me I am going with it is too close to call.

Edited by crazychicken
  • Love 14

@druzy & @crazychicken you guys are my kind of sloths sleuths (autocorrect put sloth instead of sleuths and being this is Ambers thread I decided to leave in the error within the post ?).

Thanks for going above and beyond for my question. It appears Baby Huey is the father of the baby sloth. Congrats, Andrew!!! You’re now a single father while living with the mother.

P.S. Hey Apple, I think it’s about time you added a sloth to the emoji list. I wanted to add one to my autocorrect error.

• Love 11

It is too close to call. Going by the information about sperm being able to survive in the cervix for 5 to 7 days, there is that gap where Amber could have banged Matt and then Baby Huey stopped by to "visit" her cervix. Depending on whose sperm made the trip faster...

Either way, neither one of those douchebags is father material. Malibu Matt is screwed either way as far as fathers are concerned, and with Amber as his "mother", he was better off not existing. I know, it comes off cruel. I just hate when children are brought into toxic environments.

• Love 15
10 minutes ago, Kazu said:

Either way, neither one of those douchebags is father material. Malibu Matt is screwed either way as far as fathers are concerned, and with Amber as his "mother", he was better off not existing. I know, it comes off cruel. I just hate when children are brought into toxic environments.

It's not cruel- it's the truth! Amber, Matt and Baby Huey all suck. And they are all liars.

For argument's sake let's say Baby Huey's mother has money. That doesn't mean Baby Huey has money. In my opinion Baby Huey is a grifter. 

If Baby Huey had any connections in LA he would not be in Indiana. People think that he comes from money. Show me the money. When Amber went to Malibu with him I am sure MTV or Amber footed the bill for the ocean side hotel. By the way, this was the same time Amber was too depressed to see Leah. She never said they were staying at his house in Malibu but that's what some people assumed and they went with it. 

I don't give Baby Huey any credit at all. I think he is going to bail on both Amber and Baby James. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, druzy said:

It's not cruel- it's the truth! Amber, Matt and Baby Huey all suck. And they are all liars.

For argument's sake let's say Baby Huey's mother has money. That doesn't mean Baby Huey has money. In my opinion Baby Huey is a grifter. 

If Baby Huey had any connections in LA he would not be in Indiana. People think that he comes from money. Show me the money. When Amber went to Malibu with him I am sure MTV or Amber footed the bill for the ocean side hotel. By the way, this was the same time Amber was too depressed to see Leah. She never said they were staying at his house in Malibu but that's what some people assumed and they went with it. 

I don't give Baby Huey any credit at all. I think he is going to bail on both Amber and Baby James. 

This! Exactly.

You are so right about the Malibu beach house being paid for by Amber. Not once was anything said or alluded to it being owned by HIS family. There was something you found about them owning real estate, but that doesn't mean that was the actual place they stayed at.

We know of many people who are related to celebs and those with money, but that doesn't mean they have the same lifestyle or the means to support themselves. Madonna has a brother who is homeless and an alcoholic. Connections to those with money and status doesn't mean diddly-squat. People felt Baby Huey was being taken care of by daddy, but they didn't realize daddy was dead. We sure do not know the relationship that he has with his mother and sisters. I sure as hell am not relying on the words of two abusing drug addicts and liars. Baby Huey's actions speak loud enough - HE MOVED TO INDIANA TO BE WITH AMBER! I sure as hell wouldn't leave Malibu for that fat fuck.

• Love 16
5 minutes ago, Kazu said:

This! Exactly.

You are so right about the Malibu beach house being paid for by Amber. Not once was anything said or alluded to it being owned by HIS family. There was something you found about them owning real estate, but that doesn't mean that was the actual place they stayed at.

We know of many people who are related to celebs and those with money, but that doesn't mean they have the same lifestyle or the means to support themselves. Madonna has a brother who is homeless and an alcoholic. Connections to those with money and status doesn't mean diddly-squat. People felt Baby Huey was being taken care of by daddy, but they didn't realize daddy was dead. We sure do not know the relationship that he has with his mother and sisters. I sure as hell am not relying on the words of two abusing drug addicts and liars. Baby Huey's actions speak loud enough - HE MOVED TO INDIANA TO BE WITH AMBER! I sure as hell wouldn't leave Malibu for that fat fuck.

No one in their right minds would!

• Love 11

Personally, I never thought that nuMatt had his own money. It seems pretty obvious that he doesn't. I don't even believe that he comes from a "rich" (by Malibu/CA standards) family. What I do believe is that he grew up in a middle-/upper middle-class family and that he is culturally middle-/upper-middle class in a way that Amber isn't (regardless of how much money either of them has personally at any given moment).

To put it another way, I think that nuMatt has probably only spent time in trailer parks/project apartments/etc. when he was there to cop drugs and/or on the outs with his family (probably because of drug use) and temporarily staying with a friend. I think Amber has lived/had friends and relatives in such places all her life. Even when nuMatt has been "down and out" (probably because of drug use), I think he has probably mostly landed in pretty nice places-- friends' apartments in SoCal, his family's homes, dorm rooms, a suburban house in IN. Amber has spent time in prison after living in the "ghetto" in Anderson, IN. So I see them as fundamentally different in that way, though I don't think nuMatt is necessarily "better" than Amber (I do think he's a bit higher functioning).

• Love 11
14 hours ago, Booger666 said:

What about Fat ass?  It’s close and more accurate.

I suggested that for Kail's thread. It was shot down by the people in charge.

I see that the couch potato gave birth to her tater tot.

::crickets::

I just can't be happy for them. That poor baby will soon be hearing that slug yelling and cursing within 12 hours after going home. 

• Love 9
9 hours ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

I remember reading an article where Tracy Nelson was talking about her birth.  Her parents, Ricky Nelson and Kristen Nelson found out they were pregnant before they got married and were supposed to be this sweet, wholesome couple so it couldn't get out that they had had premarital sex.  So, when Tracy was born full term, they still had her put in an incubator and told everyone that little 8 pound Tracy was born premature. That's all I can think of here.  They can talk about what a miracle it is that Baby James (I'm guessing his nickname will be Looloo) was born so healthy and taken home on time with no complications.  I love when stupid people are too stupid to realize that not everyone is as stupid as they are. It may not be Matt's but she still got pregnant before she wants us to think she got pregnant.

She had gestational diabetes that she did not appear to know how to control (hint: fruit is not the way).  Uncontrolled GD will lead to some huge babies!

@BlancheDevoreaux I love the Nelson story!  I'd never heard that before!

• Love 2
On 5/7/2018 at 8:57 AM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Amber: Rill Women Will Slug You (From the Couch)

Amber: A Rill Woman Slug (and Her Couch)

Amber: A D*mn Good Slug

You helped me to come up with another title...Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Love 14
On 5/7/2018 at 11:44 PM, Kazu said:

amber twitter.jpg

Her due date was 5 days later...isn’t it pretty ridiculous to call that “early labor”? I mean, if it was the 12th instead of the 13th (her due date) would they still have said early?? Any reason to be more dramatic I guess.

20 hours ago, Booger666 said:

What about Fat ass?  It’s close and more accurate.

Jackass is even more accurate.

20 hours ago, druzy said:

Baby Huey needed an excuse to post a picture of him driving a boat. It did make me laugh. Maybe he has a dry sense of humor.

He sure makes me dry. Ahem.

18 hours ago, CofCinci said:

“Early labor”?!!

Yep, it’s Matt’s baby. 

Hahahaha but 5 days “early” ain’t even early. My gut instinct has always been that it’s not actually Matt’s baby, as fun as that would be.

6 hours ago, beckie said:

Baby James and I have the same birthday. Can't decide if that's good or bad.

Mine is the 12th and I was a little concerned, so I feel ya.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

A belated happy birthday, to you!

Sounds like Gary and Kristina had to drive Leah to see the baby — or they’re already watching it. 

• Love 17
(edited)

It’s pretty telling when someone has a brand new baby and nobody is excited to post baby pictures etc.

It’s because we know that baby James is not going to have a nice upbringing and will spend his days being yelled at by his bed bound mother in front of his friends because they were laughing too loud (at a quiet 50 decibels).

He’s going to watch his mother make that god awful face she makes when she’s annoyed whenever he dare asks her to pull in enough energy and strength to make him a simple pb & j sammich.

He’s going to get yelled at with phrases like “you’re a weak ass man like your daddy!” whenever he spills his milk too loud while she naps in between bedtime.

He will be efficient in drawing shades and curtains to keep the light out while his “mother” does her motherly role of being bed bound.

And sadly, this will be the face he will see day and day out if he dares to disagree with his mom.

Welcome baby James. ?

AF72D5E1-0FA1-45E7-9C2B-0AB843175357.jpeg

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 14

Ok, I'm dense. (I also didn't read the articles about Ambers labor) I totally thought they meant Amber was in "early labor" meaning the early stages of labor...not that she was having a preemie. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, TheRealT said:

Personally, I never thought that nuMatt had his own money. It seems pretty obvious that he doesn't. I don't even believe that he comes from a "rich" (by Malibu/CA standards) family. What I do believe is that he grew up in a middle-/upper middle-class family and that he is culturally middle-/upper-middle class in a way that Amber isn't (regardless of how much money either of them has personally at any given moment).

To put it another way, I think that nuMatt has probably only spent time in trailer parks/project apartments/etc. when he was there to cop drugs and/or on the outs with his family (probably because of drug use) and temporarily staying with a friend. I think Amber has lived/had friends and relatives in such places all her life. Even when nuMatt has been "down and out" (probably because of drug use), I think he has probably mostly landed in pretty nice places-- friends' apartments in SoCal, his family's homes, dorm rooms, a suburban house in IN. Amber has spent time in prison after living in the "ghetto" in Anderson, IN. So I see them as fundamentally different in that way, though I don't think nuMatt is necessarily "better" than Amber (I do think he's a bit higher functioning).

I agree. I’m pretty sure the family has money though. You can look at the Wiki/IMDB pages of his father and grandfather. He seems to be such a fuck-up though with the restraining orders, heroin, crappy half-ass career (now Amber!) I can believe his mother doesn’t support him besides giving him a place to live.

Postpartum “can’t get out of bed” countdown - 3, 2, 1....

• Love 8

We’re going to hear, “I just had a baby!” as a excuse for everything now. I even read that in her bitchy “what are you talking about???” voice while picturing her making the horrific face posted above. People are going to be hating on her (in her mind) because she had a baby!!!!! (only woman to EVER do so) and can’t do anything, such as pick Leah up for her visits. She’s not lazy she had a baby!!!11

• Love 18
11 hours ago, beckie said:

Poor little Kaiser and I have the same one. Every year I actually feel bad that at 30-whatever I'm getting more love and attention on our big day than he is. Then I consider kidnapping him and sharing my birthday brownies with him. 

• Love 17
11 hours ago, beckie said:

So it's Little Matt, you and Daddy Derek that have the same birthday.

Happy Birthday! 

• Love 7
(edited)
On 5/7/2018 at 1:19 PM, TheRealT said:

Seriously. Does he ever post anything about reading up on how to take care of a baby or anything like that? I guess he could be doing that kind of thing without posting about it on SM, but I kind of doubt it.

I think oldMatt indirectly admitted to hitting her when they got into an argument at a reunion. She accused him of hitting her and he said something like that she had hit him too. I would assume that the physical abuse was mutual (I believe Amber admitted that). I don't really bring it up to be sympathetic to either of them, just to point out how toxic they are, individually and collectively.

I have no reason to think that scumbag Matt is incapable of being physical with a woman  big ass BUT here. I believe that they beat the hell out of each other. I don't believe Matt was the only one swinging . Nobody deserves to be hit men or women. Amber is disgusting if I can believe Matt  hit Amber. I can believe she hit Matt as well. I don't for a moment think it was a one way street. 

Poor baby James.

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 4
(edited)

Hi- I wanted to keep everyone up to date. This is a running list of submitted titles for Amber’s thread. Eventually all of the submissions will be put in a poll so we can vote for our favorite. Voting is anonymous. You don’t need to quote this post when suggesting a title- it would be too long. Keep suggesting new titles in your posts- they are hilarious ? Please let me know if I missed anything. Thanks! 

@Kazu

Mental Couch Potato

Mental Couch Ambassador

50 Shades of Victim

Amber Slugwood

Amber BeForeverSlug

It's Slug Time (a play on It's Gary Time)

Bad Ass Slug

Sofa Queen

Jabba the Couch

Amber: Mother of All Bad Habits

Slug Life: I Will Slug You.

Amber: Sends Love, No Support

Amber: Leah who?

Amber: Big Pun?(Pun is short for punishment)

Amber: Big Pun Sends Love but No Checks

@Isthisok

Amber: Mental Health Ambassador

@Calm81

Amber Couchwood

Amber: A slug life of a bad ass bitch

Amber Mommy Dearest Portwood

Amber Badass Bitch of the Bed

Amber not two but three day mother

Amber beforeversloth

Amber angry in 123...

@Splain

Amber's Bed Life

Amber: Bedder than the Rest?

Amber: Nothing Else Mattress

Slug Life

Amber's Mount Ever Rest

Amber: This Couch Potato is having a Tater Tot

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

@ginger90

“I need to eat some fruit or something”

”It’s so unfair”

From Twitter:

Bed Bound Amber

@Rebecca

Amber: Paragon of Self-Control

Amber: sending “love” but never child support!

@MyPeopleAreNordic

@hoosiermom

Amber: always the victim

Amber: condoms are a man’s best friend

Amber: gel fixed me

@Marisagf

Amber Portwood: She's a damn good mom.

@MissMel

Amber:  Bad Ass Boss Bitch only in Love with My (Her?) "Cellie"

Amber:  Leah who?  Oh! BooBoo...

@bethster2000

Amber: Takeout Meatloaf Meals and Jolly Rancher Hairspray

Edited by druzy
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Hi- I wanted to keep everyone up to date. This is a running list of submitted titles for Amber’s thread. Eventually all of the submissions will be put in a poll so we can vote for our favorite. Voting is anonymous. You don’t need to quote this post when suggesting a title- it would be too long. Keep suggesting new titles in your posts- they are hilarious ? Please let me know if I missed anything. Thanks! 

@Kazu

Mental Couch Potato

Mental Couch Ambassador

50 Shades of Victim

Amber Slugwood

Amber BeForeverSlug

It's Slug Time (a play on It's Gary Time)

Bad Ass Slug

Sofa Queen

Jabba the Couch

Amber: Mother of All Bad Habits

Slug Life: I Will Slug You.

Amber: Sends Love, No Support

Amber: Leah who?

Amber: Big Pun?(Pun is short for punishment)

Amber: Big Pun Sends Love but No Checks

@Isthisok

Amber: Mental Health Ambassador

@Calm81

Amber Couchwood

Amber: A slug life of a bad ass bitch

Amber Mommy Dearest Portwood

Amber Badass Bitch of the Bed

Amber not two but three day mother

Amber beforeversloth

Amber angry in 123...

@Splain

Amber's Bed Life

Amber: Bedder than the Rest?

Amber: Nothing Else Mattress

Slug Life

Amber's Mount Ever Rest

Amber: This Couch Potato is having a Tater Tot

@ginger90

“I need to eat some fruit or something”

”It’s so unfair”

From Twitter:

Bed Bound Amber

@Rebecca

Amber: Paragon of Self-Control

Amber: sending “love” but never child support!

@MyPeopleAreNordic

@hoosiermom

Amber: always the victim

Amber: condoms are a man’s best friend

Amber: gel fixed me

@Marisagf

Amber Portwood: She's a damn good mom.

@MissMel

Amber:  Bad Ass Boss Bitch only in Love with My (Her?) "Cellie"

Amber:  Leah who?  Oh! BooBoo...

@bethster2000

Amber: Takeout Meatloaf Meals and Jolly Rancher Hairspray

I have three that made me laugh out loud, one of which is my own!  

Amber Portwood: She's a damn good mom (Mine)

50 Shades of Victim  (@Kazu)

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel  (a late entry from @SPLAIN that was posted upthread but not on the main list.)

I laugh just thinking of these!

• Love 3
2 hours ago, druzy said:

Hi- I wanted to keep everyone up to date. This is a running list of submitted titles for Amber’s thread. Eventually all of the submissions will be put in a poll so we can vote for our favorite. Voting is anonymous. You don’t need to quote this post when suggesting a title- it would be too long.

My vote - (the late submission) - Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

I like that it uses both JEL and RILL

Thank you Druzy for the summary!

I agree, let's NOT quote your whole post when replying!  (This reminds me of being at work, and having someone accidentally reply-all to the whole bank, and then EVERYONE replies-all to tell EVERYONE that they should not be on the email, and then EVERYONE else replies-all to admonish that person for replying-all.  It turns into an all-day event)

• Love 8
20 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Yup, May 13th.

Oh, well then this isn't really even premature.  Due dates are pretty fluid. Conception is hard to pin down. A week before or after is no biggie, if you ask me. 

That is if the due date is to be believed. 

17 hours ago, Kazu said:

It is too close to call. Going by the information about sperm being able to survive in the cervix for 5 to 7 days, there is that gap where Amber could have banged Matt and then Baby Huey stopped by to "visit" her cervix. Depending on whose sperm made the trip faster...

It's also possible May 13 was never her read due date. Maybe May 8th wasn't even close. She could have been a week or more late. Who freaking knows with this chick? 

In reality, I think Andrew is the father. I have this notion in my head that Matt finally got himself fixed. Maybe somewhere after the 47th kid? I don't know why, but I just do. 

But since Amber likes to be so sloppy with her relationships, I'm going to go ahead and speculate wildy - JUST BECAUSE I CAN. 

• Love 11

Yay! @druzy!! Good work on the list. Can you let us know a few days in advance about the poll so everyone has a chance to vote? Even though most of us check these forums 10 times a day there are some days when I can’t make it on here lol - that pesky thing called work and actually taking care of my kids. LOL.

• Love 8
(edited)
4 hours ago, Birdee said:

Poor little Kaiser and I have the same one. Every year I actually feel bad that at 30-whatever I'm getting more love and attention on our big day than he is. 

Ugh, that’s so nauseating to think about.

4 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

I have no reason to think that scumbag Matt is incapable of being physical with a woman  big ass BUT here. I believe that they beat the hell out of each other. I don't believe Matt was the only one swinging . Nobody deserves to be hit men or women. Amber is disgusting if I can believe Matt  hit Amber. I can believe she hit Matt as well. I don't for a moment think it was a one way street. 

Poor baby James.

My problem is her saying he “beat the shit out of her,” I just can’t see it. I definitely think he defended himself, possibly more than necessary at times  but she probably instigated every physical confrontation herself, imo. She’s much angrier and out of control than he has ever shown himself to be. He’s calculating and slimy but always seemed fairly in control of his actions. She has never been. She also practiced martial arts and we have seen her “beat the shit” out of a guy much larger than herself (Gary) when he was doing nothing to defend himself. 

Does Matt have any known history of abuse with other women, other than “just” the emotional and mental abuse he obviously pulled on a number of women? Any domestic violence charges? That would change my opinion somewhat. Maybe I’m totally wrong but I think of Matt as wimpy, unless he’s going after 60 year old even wimpier men (like Michael). Amber certainly has displayed no fear of him and we have heard her threaten him. 

Btw, again, NOT sticking up for Matt, AT ALL, he’s disgusting and I’m glad he’s gone. I’m just not convinced he “beat the shit” out of Amber. And I’m totally convinced she’s not a victim but a perpetrator of violence. 

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 8
36 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

Yay! @druzy!! Good work on the list. Can you let us know a few days in advance about the poll so everyone has a chance to vote? Even though most of us check these forums 10 times a day there are some days when I can’t make it on here lol - that pesky thing called work and actually taking care of my kids. LOL.

Of course! The poll will be up for a week or more. What do you guys think? Also, when should the submission end date be?

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, druzy said:

Of course! The poll will be up for a week or more. What do you guys think? Also, when should the submission end date be?

Has she already forgot BewBew's name guess she is out now that NewBew is here.

• Love 15
(edited)
32 minutes ago, druzy said:

At quick glance I thought baby James already had grey hair due to the stress of listening to his mother bitch non-stop while in utero but it was the glare from the sun. LOL. Baby RealNewMatt is a cute baby.

@druzy maybe the submission date can be on Ambers original due date of May 13th which will be easy to remember? Maybe? Lol

202C8D79-7FAC-46DD-B0A2-6B62D505AAE3.jpeg

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 11