Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

All these years of staring creepily at children in malls will help me when Amber runs off with my kid and I'm forced to stalk her from afar. 

Amber won't run. She won't even get off her bed. She will make it easy and let Baby Huey have Malibu Matt while crying about being victimized again by another loser.

• Love 22
1 hour ago, Kazu said:

Amber won't run. She won't even get off her bed. She will make it easy and let Baby Huey have Malibu Matt while crying about being victimized again by another loser.

You're right. But that just didn't sound as funny in my mall-stalking scenario. 

• Love 15
(edited)
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

You're right. But that just didn't sound as funny in my mall-stalking scenario. 

Gotcha.?

3 hours ago, TheRealT said:

What a dumbass. He has no idea what he's in for (though the writing is all over the wall in multicolored day glo paint).

All he needs to do is watch reruns of Amber in action. 

Boy, I wish I had access to my first husband's life on film before I met him. I could have spared myself so much heartache.

Edited by Kazu
"Do" not "Fo". Damn phone.
  • Love 16

With Ambers delivery date approaching I wonder what birth arrangements she has made, to deliver on a bed or couch. Her two favorite furniture - what will she decide on?? 

• Love 12
58 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

With Ambers delivery date approaching I wonder what birth arrangements she has made, to deliver on a bed or couch. Her two favorite furniture - what will she decide on?? 

She will demand a c-section so she can avoid labor. Too much work.

I remember her eating Taco Bell during labor.

• Love 13
4 hours ago, Kazu said:

Boy, I wish I had access to my first husband's life on film before I met him. I could have spared myself so much heartache.

And Andrew DID have that access and look where he's at right now. What a fucking fool.

• Love 10
13 hours ago, woodscommaelle said:

And Andrew DID have that access and look where he's at right now. What a fucking fool.

And he actually watched it play out in front of his eyes.

I guess some people are willing to go through hell for some TM money.

lol @druzy at your comment about BH's photo.

Baby Huey will need a Hiroshima-type bomb to blast Amber's ass off her couch.

• Love 7
(edited)
On 5/2/2018 at 9:41 AM, druzy said:

baby.png

And by "All the years of practice... ", he's referring to the "practice" he's had of sitting on his arse while doing anything and everything, right?

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 11

It was mentioned either on the reunion show or the unseen moments crapfest that Amber met Baby Huey's family, but they didn't want to have it filmed. Did I hear that right? If so, what is the reason? Is BH's family very aware of what can happen if they appear on a shitty TM reality show? Are they embarrassed of BH? I know I would be. Is he hiding something? Is he bullshitting Amber by telling her his family didn't want to film? So many questions.

3 hours ago, Bridget said:

And by "All the years of practice... ", he's referring to the "practice" he's had of sitting on his arse while doing anything and everything, right?

I know, right?

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, Kazu said:

It was mentioned either on the reunion show or the unseen moments crapfest that Amber met Baby Huey's family, but they didn't want to have it filmed. Did I hear that right? If so, what is the reason? Is BH's family very aware of what can happen if they appear on a shitty TM reality show? Are they embarrassed of BH? I know I would be. Is he hiding something? Is he bullshitting Amber by telling her his family didn't want to film? So many questions.

I know, right?

I couldn't bring myself to watch the unseen moments crapfest (the moments they choose to air are boring enough), so I didn't see that. I have no problem imagining why nuMatt's family wouldn't want to be on-camera. It would be much harder for me to understand why they would want to be on the show, especially since it sounds like they wouldn't be desperate for the money (which wouldn't be much for them anyway). Personally, I would never appear on a reality show under any circumstances, regardless of what relative/friend/associate wanted me to. (Ok, maybe if I was offered an extremely large amount of money, but there's no reason that would happen.)

If it's true (as nuMatt represents and as seems supported by public records) his family are "normal" middle- to upper middle-class folks from Malibu, they probably would be at least mildly horrified by Amber, even without the prison record and the reality shows (with her being uneducated, Midwestern, crazy, having a kid she doesn't have custody of, etc.). Looking at the totality of Amber (they've probably watched some old episodes of TM and read up on her even if nuMatt hasn't), I don't see how they could be anything short of extremely concerned. If they've washed their hands of nuMatt and his chaotic life, they're struggling to accept watching his child's life go up in flames from afar. If they're still engaged enough to feel like they should do something for Baby James, they're worrying about that. So meeting Amber would be extremely awkward I would think and not something they'd want to film for international television at all.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, TheRealT said:

I just want to smack him upside his head. (I guess Amber will handle that, though.)

This made me laugh? and  brought back memories!

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, druzy said:

This made me laugh? and  brought back memories!

Love that jam! Now, I am going to think of this post whenever I play it. lol

3 hours ago, TheRealT said:

If it's true (as nuMatt represents and as seems supported by public records) his family are "normal" middle- to upper middle-class folks from Malibu, they probably would be at least mildly horrified by Amber, even without the prison record and the reality shows (with her being uneducated, Midwestern, crazy, having a kid she doesn't have custody of, etc.). Looking at the totality of Amber (they've probably watched some old episodes of TM and read up on her even if nuMatt hasn't), I don't see how they could be anything short of extremely concerned. If they've washed their hands of nuMatt and his chaotic life, they're struggling to accept watching his child's life go up in flames from afar. If they're still engaged enough to feel like they should do something for Baby James, they're worrying about that. So meeting Amber would be extremely awkward I would think and not something they'd want to film for international television at all.

I will guess that you are right on this point. Baby Huey probably figured whatever negative reaction his family would have,  he didn't want it to happen on camera. If that is the case, he certainly must be aware of their concerns and possible revulsion of his choice in a mate and mother to his supposed child and he doesn't want to hear it from them how he is a major fuck up. This guy is a former heroin user.

BH has to be either ill-tempered, mentally unstable or both. He has a history of stalking and causing at least two former flames to put out restraining orders on him. He was charged with being under the influence of a drug that is used to treat ADHD. This guy's history is scary as hell:

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2017/12/amber-portwood-boyfriend-andrew-glennon-arrested-drugs-heroin/

He [Glennon] was ordered to attend psychiatric and/or psychological counseling, alcohol and/or drug treatment, out-patient, in-patient residential, narcotic replacement therapy, drug education and prevention or counseling, register as a convicted narcotics offender, not use or posses any narcotics, not drink or posses any alcoholic beverage, and other terms. He was also ordered to pay court fines.

Glennon would eventually go on to break his probation, as he was arrested for possession of a firearm and deadly weapon in July 2010.

He was charged with two counts of unlawfully owning, possessing, purchasing and receiving a handgun, one count of possession of a rifle by a felon, one count possession of a billy, which is a baton, and two counts of possession of metal knuckles.

He was arrested and held on $170,000 bail. He pled not guilty to all five counts and the charges against him were dismissed.

Then on March 3, 2014, he was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol. He was ordered to serve 96 hours in Los Angeles County Jail and pay court fines and fees.

In September, Glennon opened up to Radar his struggle with alcohol and depression.

“I have been through so much pain in my life,” he told Radar. “My father was diagnosed with prostate cancer while my mother was fighting breast cancer. I prepped myself to potentially lose both of my parents. My mother survived, but my father did not.”

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 10

Honestly, WE TV should be boycotted or whatever for promoting Amber as some kind of mental health advocate. Amber is an excellent example of UNTREATED mental illness, which I don't think anyone advocates for. Amber has done and/or publicly admitted to:

• Not seeking ongoing treatment for her serious mental illness diagnoses
  • Stopping her psych meds without consulting a doctor
  • Continuing to use drugs after acknowledging her substance abuse and its role in her mental illnesses and "getting sober" while in prison
  • Proudly continuing to perpetrate and endure physical abuse in her relationship after acknowledging/being convicted of domestic violence
  • Attempting to assault a coworker at a work event that was being filmed for international TV
  • Neglecting her child as a result of her untreated mental illness
  • Engaging in "crazy" behavior like getting pregnant by a guy she was dating for a week while she was in the throes of a deep depression triggered by a breakup with her abusive boyfriend; going on nonsensical Twitter tirades; screaming and crying for no coherent reason; spending 90% of her time in bed; etc., etc.

That's a partial list. How is that inspiring or instructive to people grappling with mental illness and/or people who stigmatize mental illness because they think mentally ill people are "crazy," untrustworthy, erratic, violent, dangerous, etc.? Amber IS crazy, untrustworthy, erratic, violent, and dangerous! There are literally hours and hours and hours of filmed evidence to prove that (not to mention tabloid articles, SM posts, etc.). What, exactly, are they trying to "bring awareness" about?

• Love 18

Amber is always sitting down or lying down. She is also wearing Mrs. Roper's outfits. How could he see her child-bearing hips?

Agree @TheRealT.

What does WE TV have to do with this? Are they connected with her Youtube venture?

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, Kazu said:

What does WE TV have to do with this? Are they connected with her Youtube venture?

I don't know exactly how they're involved (or even what Amber's "mental health awareness venture" is), but their logo is on the video linked above. The video is an extremely kind account of Amber's life which paints her as "sober," running a clothing business, and in a happy relationship expecting a baby with her "boo" after overcoming her battles with BPD and bipolar disorder. Also, she is standing up and fully dressed in all of the photos in the video. So, yeah, totally fake.

I was vaguely aware of Amber's "mental health awareness venture" before, but I assumed it was some self-produced thing or something she was doing with some extremely marginal Internet company. WE TV is a real thing, though. I assume that they're paying her, which makes it that much worse. There are many people (including celebrities, even real celebrities) dealing with mental illness in a healthy, positive way who could actually be good role models, knowledgeable experts, and inspiring examples to raise awareness about mental health. On her best day, Amber is ignorant and inarticulate, but, even more importantly, SHE IS A NUTJOB. She has nothing valuable to teach anyone about mental illness except as an example of what not to do/how bad things can get if one doesn't get help. Butch Baltierra would literally be a much better role model/spokesperson/advocate for seeking help. I kind of feel like I'm unfairly insulting Butch even making that comparison. Seriously.

• Love 17
(edited)
9 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

I don't know exactly how they're involved (or even what Amber's "mental health awareness venture" is), but their logo is on the video linked above. The video is an extremely kind account of Amber's life which paints her as "sober," running a clothing business, and in a happy relationship expecting a baby with her "boo" after overcoming her battles with BPD and bipolar disorder. Also, she is standing up and fully dressed in all of the photos in the video. So, yeah, totally fake.

I was vaguely aware of Amber's "mental health awareness venture" before, but I assumed it was some self-produced thing or something she was doing with some extremely marginal Internet company. WE TV is a real thing, though. I assume that they're paying her, which makes it that much worse. There are many people (including celebrities, even real celebrities) dealing with mental illness in a healthy, positive way who could actually be good role models, knowledgeable experts, and inspiring examples to raise awareness about mental health. On her best day, Amber is ignorant and inarticulate, but, even more importantly, SHE IS A NUTJOB. She has nothing valuable to teach anyone about mental illness except as an example of what not to do/how bad things can get if one doesn't get help. Butch Baltierra would literally be a much better role model/spokesperson/advocate for seeking help. I kind of feel like I'm unfairly insulting Butch even making that comparison. Seriously.

Definitely agree. I also agree about Butch. For all his faults and crimes against April and the children, he is at least an example of someone who truly wants to beat his addiction and all of his demons.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, Kazu said:

Definitely agree. I also agree about Butch. For all his faults and crimes against April and the children, he is at least an example of someone who truly wants to beat his addiction and all of his demons.

And, more than just passively "wanting" it, Butch has actually put in work to accomplish that goal. Whether he ultimately succeeds or not, I feel like that counts for something. At least Butch's loved ones will have memories of him being a decent person, babysitting, buying and making dinner, working on the house, whatever. Amber lies around bitching and making excuses for being useless between fits of rage over nothing.

• Love 14

There are many people (including celebrities, even real celebrities) dealing with mental illness in a healthy, positive way who could actually be good role models, knowledgeable experts, and inspiring examples to raise awareness about mental health.

Meanwhile, Amber would be part of a filmstrip from back in the day,  with “Don’t” in the title.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, Kazu said:

Amber is always sitting down or lying down. She is also wearing Mrs. Roper's outfits. How could he see her child-bearing hips?

Agree @TheRealT.

Mrs Roper was cool! She would be offended that Amber copied her style!    On that note, now that Amber is preggers and can dress that way in the muumuus, she is dressing in tighter clothing, it seems.  So weird!

• Love 9

I actually like sober Butch. He seems ashamed and sorry. Amber is still just Amber IF she’s ever even sober. Blaming everyone else. Crying about her past. Being a constant victim. 

I’m willing to bet that Matt was fixed - hence Amber’s immediate pregnancy. I can’t see where her life can possibly ever go besides living alone in a trailer on disability (not that either one of those is bad in its own right - but Amber just ruins all the chances she gets). If she’d played this Teen Mom money game like Gary did, she’d be set in a nice modest life for years to come. 

• Love 12
(edited)

Amber being some kind of mental health ambassador is about as believable as Amber completing a 5k. She of the “my bipolar is probably caused by Matt and I’m going to stop my meds and rip my birth control out abruptly so I can immediately get knocked up by the first fucking dude that walks by, even though he’s 11 feet tall and looks like he’s wearing a fur suit, because this isn’t at all mania no no no no this is definitely good decision making”. That Amber. Ok, WeTV. Ok. 

I have Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, and I used to be in an online support group headed by a woman named Linda. Linda was on intervention, because she has delusional disorder and was addicted to opiates. She claimed to have EDS, despite her non-compliance with doctors, and lack of an actual diagnosis. She used it as an excuse to keep getting opiates, and to keep her enabler family in check. She needed it to be “not her fault”, she needed it to be an illness she couldn’t get rid of. Amber is Linda with less energy, because Linda at least ran from the intervention. I don’t think they’d be able to get Amber off the couch afterwards.

Edited by Isthisok
  • Love 15
29 minutes ago, Isthisok said:

Amber being some kind of mental health ambassador is about as believable as Amber completing a 5k.

@Isthisok Amber: Mental Health Ambassador. This would be a great title for her thread.

Speaking of which, it is unacceptable that Amber's thread doesn't have a snarky title! I think we should make a list. After the list is compiled we can make a poll. There's a button for that.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Isthisok said:

Amber being some kind of mental health ambassador is about as believable as Amber completing a 5k. She of the “my bipolar is probably caused by Matt and I’m going to stop my meds and rip my birth control out abruptly so I can immediately get knocked up by the first fucking dude that walks by, even though he’s 11 feet tall and looks like he’s wearing a fur suit, because this isn’t at all mania no no no no this is definitely good decision making”. That Amber. Ok, WeTV. Ok. 

I have Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, and I used to be in an online support group headed by a woman named Linda. Linda was on intervention, because she has delusional disorder and was addicted to opiates. She claimed to have EDS, despite her non-compliance with doctors, and lack of an actual diagnosis. She used it as an excuse to keep getting opiates, and to keep her enabler family in check. She needed it to be “not her fault”, she needed it to be an illness she couldn’t get rid of. Amber is Linda with less energy, because Linda at least ran from the intervention. I don’t think they’d be able to get Amber off the couch afterwards.

EDSer here myself! And I was also in Linda's group. Good Lord, what an ambassador for our condition. I often share the video clip of Linda walking by the flowers and screaming because the color purple makes her dislocate. 

• Love 11
7 hours ago, druzy said:

@Isthisok Amber: Mental Health Ambassador. This would be a great title for her thread.

Speaking of which, it is unacceptable that Amber's thread doesn't have a snarky title! I think we should make a list. After the list is compiled we can make a poll. There's a button for that.

Mental Couch Potato

Mental Couch Ambassador

There were a few good ones on the previous pages of this thread. Well, they were comments made by posters and I noted they should be the title of this thread.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Kazu said:

Mental Couch Potato

Mental Couch Ambassador

There were a few good ones on the previous pages of this thread. Well, they were comments made by posters and I noted they should be the title of this thread.

?We can always count on you @Kazu- your thread titles are hilarious! 

I'll look at the previous comments and add them to the list ?

• Love 4
(edited)

We are judging you as a 28 year old. You neglect your daughter. What accomplishments have we diluted? By the way, you beat Gary's ass on camera. Shame!

anger.png

TeenMomAmberChoke11.jpg

Edited by druzy
  • Love 13
5 hours ago, druzy said:

We are judging you as a 28 year old. You neglect your daughter. What accomplishments have we diluted? By the way, you beat Gary's ass on camera. Shame!

anger.png

TeenMomAmberChoke11.jpg

What accomplishments are we “diluting”? Her world record of how many hours spent on a couch? Here record for longest time spent sleeping? Her record for how many times she could keep a straight face saying “this man right here” when defending her con artist of the moment. Her badass boss bitch achievement for typing beforeverhaut onto a google search engine (btw, if she has ANY orders to fill, who’s filling and shipping and where does she keep the inventory?)?

Amber, I really don’t like you. You’re a very selfish, egotistical, and lazy woman. There is nothing we want to dilute from you. But quit saying everything is in the past when you’re currently (within this year) screaming at people and being cruel. You’re an evil girl that needs everyone to kiss her ass to avoid her wrath. Good luck baby James, mommy dearest is expecting your arrival. ?

• Love 22

I recommend Ambers thread name be changed to ...

• Amber Couchwood 

• Amber Mommy Dearest Portwood 

• Amber Badass Bitch of the Bed

• Amber not two but three day mother 

• Amber beforeversloth 

• Amber angry in 123...

• Love 16

My anger was valid back then and with Matt!

I guess I am the one in LaLa land. Her anger toward Gary, including but not limited to domestic violence, was valid?

• Love 11
(edited)

Maybe she can team up with Cate Baltierra. That way they can be each others support sytem once their men take their kids and leave.

Edited by TresGatos
Cait's Not a 2. A #2, Maybe.
  • Love 13
(edited)
1 hour ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

when you combine a thimble full of accomplishments with a 55 gallon drum of idleness and outright failures, there's going to be some dilution. 

Too bad this can't be Amber's thread title. It is perfect. ?

More for the poll:

-Amber Slugwood

-Amber BeForeverSlug

I just can't refer to her as a precious sloth.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 11