Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

A Wednesday documented. Kristina was there too. Supervised visits?

0BA42C2B-7448-431E-B22B-BE290E0B3CB4.jpeg

They are filming- that's the only time these mother-daughter activities take place.

• Useful 5
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, Stusan said:

Is the Stuffed sloth a substitute Amber? 😁

..and the sad Panda is Dr Drew stopping by for the remote "reunion" interview? (since these girls can't be trusted to behave when together in the same building) 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
(edited)

Anyone else think James is a bit awkward looking?  I don't want to say too much more because I feel like I am being too mean.  lol

Edited by alexa
  • Love 7

Little James is adorable! 

I have to give Amber credit, she was by far best dressed on that set with the others, minus the pantyhose. Cheyenne looks nice too, she can pull that look off.

Catelynn does need a reduction, IMO, but I'm sure that would have to wait until she's finished nursing, and has lost the baby weight.  She's in for a lifetime of back pain carrying those around!

I feel bad for Tyler. He's surrounded by sick people, all the time.  I think that situation will be coming to a head in the near future.

• Love 2
23 hours ago, alexa said:

Anyone else think James is a bit awkward looking?  I don't want to say too much more because I feel like I am being too mean.  lol

He's cute but I get where you're coming from lol 

I think the shape of his head/face is little awkward. 

• Love 3
On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 1:22 PM, alexa said:

He is so weird looking.  Part of it is his huge noggin.  But also he looks like he has an old face, or something.  

I feel mean too, I will say something nice - Leah is really cute despite having Amber as a mother, and Gary as a father. 

• Love 6

After seeing Amber and her love meeting with the psychiatrist, I have to confess that for the first time, I really feel bad for Amber. Girl has serious issues , as do a lot of people, but with many of these "stars", they have no guidance whatsoever.

• Love 2
On 6/14/2019 at 8:12 PM, mayvenne said:

After seeing Amber and her love meeting with the psychiatrist, I have to confess that for the first time, I really feel bad for Amber. Girl has serious issues , as do a lot of people, but with many of these "stars", they have no guidance whatsoever.

Her first problem is thinking she's some sort of "bad ass bitch" because she's from Gary, Indiana.  To hear her tell it, she spends her days handing out beatdowns daily at Kroger's. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 5
On 6/16/2019 at 9:57 AM, Brooklynista said:

Her first problem is thinking she's some sort of "bad ass bitch" because she's from Gary, Indiana.  To hear her tell it, she spends her days handing out beatdowns daily at Kroger's. 

I want a new career as the voice of reason to celebrities..I’m gonna tell you how it is and drive them to their therapist myself. 

• Love 9
(edited)
6 hours ago, ghoulina said:

"Without you I wouldn't be whole." That's her problem right there. She needs to be her whole, own person - without a man. 

Sad that her own children aren’t the ones that make her whole, It has to be a man to complete her. 

Edited by TVjunkie03
Typo
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Dear Amber, if you can tell me what a day trader even does I will eat my hat.

Also love that despite Amber being unemployed, Andrew still has to take the baby to "work" with him.

• LOL 14
  • Love 4
On 6/16/2019 at 8:57 AM, Brooklynista said:

Straight outta Compton  Gary, Indiana.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Isn't "day trading" basically an MLM-like scheme that caters to men so they can claim they're stay-at-home dads without having to resort to selling Lularoe?

(edited)

OMFG.  Andrew is involved with some internet financial guru dipshit who thinks "drop out" is one word.  Another Farrah Abraham and her Master Class:

"MY SIMPLE TRADING SECRETS THAT ALLOWED ME TO DROPOUT OF COLLEGE AND TRAVEL THE WORLD"

https://iknktraders.com/webclass

I would totally trust this dude!

https://iknktraders.com/home

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
I just had to add the second link, brah!
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2
On 6/16/2019 at 6:57 AM, Brooklynista said:

Bite your tongue!  She's from badass Anderson, Indiana.  If she was from Gary, she might actually have some street cred.  It has the third highest murder rate in the U.S.

https://madison.com/news/national/the-cities-with-the-highest-murder-rates-in-the-us/collection_33b57fa7-d832-502d-ad55-aa29609b9a57.html#4

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
41 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

OMFG.  Andrew is involved with some internet financial guru dipshit who thinks "drop out" is one word.  Another Farrah Abraham and her Master Class:

"MY SIMPLE TRADING SECRETS THAT ALLOWED ME TO DROPOUT OF COLLEGE AND TRAVEL THE WORLD"

https://iknktraders.com/webclass

I would totally trust this dude!

https://iknktraders.com/home

That guru guy in his ripped knee jeans...there's a Kail joke there but I'm too tired at the end of the work day to find it.  Halp someone!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
(edited)
3 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

For the uncool among us, IKNK is pronounced "Iconic."

Oh, man.  Where do I sign up?

excuse me wow GIF by Mashable

excuse me wow GIF by Mashable

I’m glad you mentioned that. I kept seeing the company name as KINK.

Edited by ilovebeaarthur
Wrong gif oops
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10
15 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

For the uncool among us, IKNK is pronounced "Iconic."

Oh, man.  Where do I sign up?

Wow. I mean, why???? I never would have made that leap. I too was seeing "kink". 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

Happy Fathers Day! to my amazing man that manages to walk on eggshells and take care of our son, while I lay in bed disabled by my many mental illnesses. Oh yeah, I have a daughter too.  

• LOL 11
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, druzy said:

Just leaving this here. She is delusional.

image.png.76b3994ff9b9a4dd1ac62ddfcf66996c.png

Now she wants a degree? And the sober house went where? And the boutique went where? 

I’d enjoy seeing the results of any placement testing. 

I’ll never understand putting questions like this on Twitter. Put some effort into something.........

• Love 9

Lol what a joke. The only people I’ve known who do those trade things from home have always been total losers who are living off someone else while they make very little money from the trading.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Ok, first I laughed, because she is, obviously, thinking she can get a college degree without ever having to leave the comfort of her bed, but one on one college classes?... first of all, she'd have to get out of bed, assuming such a thing even exists...

I'm not sure "delusional" quite covers it. 

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
(edited)
3 hours ago, druzy said:

One on one classes are called tutoring, Amber. This is just one example of how she isn't equipped, intelligence-wise, to do a four year degree. These fucking people.

Edited by monicageller
Not saying people with mental illnesses are unintelligent-- just this one particular person is quite dim!
  • Love 14

From 2012:

"I'm going to take some classes, I'm going to get my GED, take as many programs as I can," she said. "You know, just try to better myself for when I do get out and not stay in prison ... I'll be off the drugs, I'll have an education to get me a job.”.

From 2015:

Amber obtained her GED while incarcerated and is now attempting to find a college program. She's officially a high school graduate, and was released four years early for her good behavior and completed drug programs. Now, she's totally clean.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Even an online accredited program will require her to have the ability to write.   And if it weren’t a teen mom, I would say I hope she succeeds.. but they all just do school for show 

• Love 4