Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E20: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, kicksave said:

Exactly! I read an article recently where some unnamed former Housewives from various franchises complained about the amount of alcohol always present everywhere they stayed or went. They seemed to imply that it was pushed on them to be inebriated and that there were no limits set. Every hotel suite had unlimited alcohol already set up, same for the houses they stayed in and even the restaurants they ate at...keep it flowing, it makes great TV. How the hell will LuAnn ever be able to stay sober in that kind of atmosphere? Nice work there Andy...

No one can make you drink.  Jill Zarin is not a drinker and I only saw her drink once on the show (Morocco).  It is on them whether or not they partake.  Cannot blame Bravo for this.  Personal responsibility and all that.  If one cannot control themselves they need a new line of work.  No different from an alcoholic bartender.

• Love 21
1 minute ago, Sharonana said:

I'm close to Ramona's age. I don't have that many wrinkles except for my neck. Ugh! Biggest teller of age. I use Great Lakes Collagen powder in my tea every single day. I've used it for over 5 years. I think most skin care lines are the same except the price. I don't find the more expensive ones to work any better than the cheaper lines. I wouldn't mind getting a neck lift, but no botox or filler for me.

Retinols (Retin A and the like) work for wrinkles. And most creams etc are the same basic ingredients. Sunscreen, sunscreen sunscreen. I can't tell you how many of my friends used to tell me "I'd rather be tan with wrinkles than pale!!!!"

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

I think that's probably exactly what Jill is aiming for.

Yes. Jill has been hungry for that apple back. And if she comes back I'm out for sure. She's more obnoxious than any of them. How bout moving forward ANDY and getting someone interesting who doesn't make me wanna FF through their scenes. I had brief hope when Carol first appeared, but that tanked once she hooked up with B. and decided that being mean was a good look. I mean for God's sake it's NYC. Surely they can do better than Jill. 

And I want Lu back because despite all her problems and missteps, she rises. and that's admirable. 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Ki-in said:

Retinols (Retin A and the like) work for wrinkles. And most creams etc are the same basic ingredients. Sunscreen, sunscreen sunscreen. I can't tell you how many of my friends used to tell me "I'd rather be tan with wrinkles than pale!!!!"

Yes! Sunscreen is a must! I live in AL where it's sunny about 9 months out of the year. I wear a ball cap and sunglasses too. And yes to serums like retinol and vitamin C.

• Love 3
Just now, Lady of nod said:

And I want Lu back because despite all her problems and missteps, she rises. and that's admirable. 

I don't know why but I've always said if I had to hang with any of these women by choice, it would be Lu. I loved all her Countess bullshit, all her bush-falling, pirate chasing antics. She just seems like she would be fun to be around albeit a bit embarrassing at times. Just like friends should be.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

I'm trying to remember who Kelly was.  Isn't she the gal who met Betheny at a restaurant & told her "we'll NEVER be friends"???

Yes. And gummy bears and her mental breakdown on "scary island."

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, hottesthw said:

I don't know why but I've always said if I had to hang with any of these women by choice, it would be Lu. I loved all her Countess bullshit, all her bush-falling, pirate chasing antics. She just seems like she would be fun to be around albeit a bit embarrassing at times. Just like friends should be.

Lu can take a joke and even makes jokes at her own expense. I like that about her.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, Mozelle said:

By virtue of the fact that Bethenny could try so many different things to see what would stick and not have to worry about being evicted from her apartment (Bethenny has been very candid about dating rich men who would pay her rent when she couldn't make rent) is why I say that she was afforded the opportunity to fail up. If needing a place to sleep is a constant worry and seems like a real possibility, the dynamics change a bit, I think. 

I can't speak to what she might have inherited from family, but that she comes from a family who could even leave an inheritance, again, also changes the dynamics. If "all she got" was $75,000 (as I said, I don't know if she inherited any money, so I'm just using any old number here)--and that certainly doesn't seem like a lot to start many businesses--it would also be $75,000 that plenty others don't have access to or would never have access to. 

I don't understand why pointing out that Bethenny had wealthy connections that landed her in the right places is a bad thing. 

I never said it's a bad thing  to point out. My original point was disagreeing with the premise that the 'lone wolf' narrative is not necessarily contradicting to someone who has used connections and networking to advance their business goals because in this case, it seems that it still took a vision, proof of concept and work for those connections to work out in good favour. I'm disagreeing with the notion that we need to nitpick Bethenny's claim that she had to work from the ground up to bring her vision to life because the idea that she (or anyone else) can achieve anything and everything in life without the help of anyone but themselves is just a ridiculous notion that there's no point in taking it literally. And someone being able to fail up doesn't take away from genuine persistence and hustle to achieve their ultimate goals, as I said, she wasn't handed millions of dollars. She worked for it, and there were many people along the way that put sweat and probably tears to help achieve those goals, but everything flowed through her own will and desire to succeed and my interpretation of your comments seemed like an attempt to take away from that and discredit her success to some degree because you don't seem to like her as a person. And in fairness, maybe I misinterpreted your intent but regardless of that, disagreeing with you is in no way agreeing with the idea that you're wrong for sharing your opinion.

• Love 5
14 hours ago, bagger said:

I don’t know when Carole and Dorinda became the gate keepers of good taste about cameras at a funeral? Did we not witness Carole pick up the ashes of her dead husband? According to them shouldn’t that have been a private moment? Was it necessary for me to see Carole caressing Anthony’s urn? Was it in good taste for Dorinda to bring Bravo and Carole along to the anniversary or birthday memorial of her beloved Richard? Oh where Hannah sang or recited some poem she wrote for her dead beloved step father?

Take several seats BECs. nothing about these shows is in good taste, that’s why we watch! Dorinda would have popped a vein to be asked to film with Jill and Bethenny that day. I don’t even want to think about what Ramona would have given up to Andy to be included or FEATURED the way that Bethenny was during Bawby’s funeral. 

Bitch! Sit down!

Exactly!

Dorinda and Ramona keep saying what good friends they are with Jill. Bobby has been battlling cancer from 2009. If they were such great friends with Jill why didn't either of them invite Jill to film a scene with them on RHONY. The 2 times Jill got any attention on RHONY was because of Luann. I also seem to recall Dorinda making some not so nice comments about Jill in her TH during the Tom/Luann/Jill/Bobby luncheon. There were many times after 2009, that Bobby was in remission, Jill would have loved it if she were invited to a lunch, a dinner or a party on the show.

• Love 12
6 minutes ago, Lady of nod said:

I want Lu back for the same reason I don't want Ramona or Dame Morgan to leave, even when they are having a lousy season and I want to drop kick them to the curb 90% of the time they still give me moments of fun.

Those three in the midst of a temper tantrum can still, suddenly,  channel their inner sense of fun and enjoyment and then turn on another dime and reclaim their inner douche.

But at least they can consistently give me those moments of fun.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

Not to argue with you, but that was B's spin. Kelly said "I'm here and you're here" And her hand was up for her and down for B. Which very well could be interpreted as that, but then again in Kelly's world, she just could have meant they're in different places. Could go either way, but I don't fault B for her take on it. In the moment I would have felt the same.

I'm unsure under what circumstances being told, and hand gestures count as conversation, that you are a tier below anyone isn't considered an insult or even nuetral.

Kelly tweeting during this reunion was kinda pathetic, but I guess since she is now down there, and Bethenny is up here in terms of fame she has to get her name out there somehow. Karma.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, Persnickety1 said:

If I recall correctly, a few seasons ago when Josh (Kristen's husband) tried to meet one-on-one with Sonja and she rattled off all of those ridiculous nonexistent "business" ventures in which she was involved, most (if not all) of the other ladies were concerned for her at that point because she was coming off as completely delusional.  Even Josh threw up his hands at trying to talk any sense into her.

And Bethenny wasn't even in that particular season, so, as per the usual, these women are completely hypocritical (and full of shit). 

Oh yeah...I remember that though I forgot Kristen made it past one season so I just blended her two seasons together and assumed that Bethenny was there for all of it. These women quickly forget that some of them have participated in the 'Operation Save Sonja From Herself' for at least 2 seasons. But even though they were being completely hypocritical in that moment, Bethenny faired no better by originally trying to pawn off the matter as being something that Ramona was pushing when Bethenny had many scenes where she spoke to or about Sonja and her fake businesses. Though in looking back, I'm trying to recall if it was one of the women who brought it up to Bethenny or if it was just something that Bethenny observed and honed in on herself.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

No one can make you drink.  Jill Zarin is not a drinker and I only saw her drink once on the show (Morocco).  It is on them whether or not they partake.  Cannot blame Bravo for this.  Personal responsibility and all that.  If one cannot control themselves they need a new line of work.  No different from an alcoholic bartender.

11 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

That wasn’t what they were saying...they were saying that the excessive use of alcohol was condoned and in a sense promoted by the staff and production crew as a way of getting “good” film for the season. I think Bravo should be held accountable for encouraging these women to drink to excess especially the ones who clearly have an alcohol issue or who are trying to stay sober. Even bartenders will cut someone off and call a cab if they have had one too many.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, kicksave said:

That wasn’t what they were saying...they were saying that the excessive use of alcohol was condoned and in a sense promoted by the staff and production crew as a way of getting “good” film for the season. I think Bravo should be held accountable for encouraging these women to drink to excess especially the ones who clearly have an alcohol issue or who are trying to stay sober. Even bartenders will cut someone off and call a cab if they have had one too many.

I know what they were saying and I do not agree that Bravo should be held accountable.  Dorinda et al are accountable for their own actions.  If one is an alcoholic and cannot be around booze without drinking you stop being around booze.  I saw B and L having ice water with lemon at the finale.  Surely D could have as well.  No one stuffed the drink in her hand.  They can promote alcohol all they want but they aren't making it a condition of employment nor are they pouring it down their throat.  A bartender cuts someone off because there are rules about selling/serving alcohol. Bravo isn't serving anyone.  It is offered/provided and it is up to the individual to partake.  

• Love 11
2 hours ago, esco1822 said:

Seriously though, why does everyone think this? Carole has been more than able to hold her own by herself against Bethenny so why would she need to orchestrate a group pile on? This reeks more of Ramona, IMHO. Ill advised and destined to fail like most of her schemes. 

This was the most Ill conceived pile on in any franchise. If Carole follows Ramona’s lead then she’s dumber than I ever thought she could be.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

It IS horrible in my opinion as well!  I do not do artificial sweeteners.  I haven't tried her other stuff.

I haven't tried any of the SG stuff, but I would hate it for the same reason. I'm a whiskey drinker.

1 hour ago, BloggerAloud said:

Whatever issues they may have legit with Bethenny, most of these ladies would be smart to turn on Dorinda since she has actively admitted to trying to stir the pot and cause friction and animosity and seems to mostly get away with it.

100%. And you never know what might set her off and send her into a drunken tirade.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, bagger said:

This was the most Ill conceived pile on in any franchise. If Carole follows Ramona’s lead then she’s dumber than I ever thought she could be.

Well,...it took Carole 3 years to figure out that Bethenny cries and is just too much. I mean, there were absolutely no signs of this when she met Bethenny on her return to the show.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 13
46 minutes ago, kicksave said:

In fact, there has been talk of adding some much younger women to the cast since this particular franchise has more women over 50 who are no longer married or housewives.  Andy Cohen’s visible irritability was on full display last night...I think he’s feeling some pressure to get this particular franchise back on track. And that won’t be easy. If I had to predict, I would say LuAnn might be let go and possibly Ramona or Dorinda. Bethenny won’t be let go...she and Andy are BFF’s. Look for at least two new faces next season. I could be wrong...stay tuned.

Bethenny is staying if she wants to.

I could see Sonja going before Ramona. But I think she'll stay if Bethenny does, as an allie. Other than that she has little going on. So if Bethenny decides to take a break she had better watch out.

I don't see Ramona going anywhere, Andy likes his OGs who have never left the franchise.

I can see Lu going because of her shennanigans with the reunion and Andy doesn't like being jerked around, but there's a lot of drama to be mined still, so I think she'll stay, but maybe as a friend.

There's too much unfinished business with Dorinda and all the women, and at least she has a partner, so that gives her other scenes, I think she'll stay.

Tinsley I can see being let go because she's a bore. I like the lightness she brings, but I'm not sure if that is enough.

Carole is gone, whether by choice or by firing, it doesn't matter. I'm sure it's a good thing for her. She doesn't seem to like being on the show.

For a real cast mix up I think two new women is best, I bet it's Tinsley as the second person and Lu as friend of.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Ki-in said:

Seeing as how we saw her get a very expensive laser treatment on her face.......And she has admitted (in the past anyway) to using whatever help science has to offer.

In addition to routine touch ups they are all shot through filters, good lighting etc. They don't look like this in person.

Right.  As I said before, my daughters friend passed Ramoaner on the sidewalk without makeup and hair all undone and messy, and said she looked horrible .. not like on t.v.

• Love 8

Bethenny took her beating like a pro. It reminds me of what Jill said many seasons ago: "We are a couple of New York bitches." I think both Bethenny and Luann are some tough New York bitches. You can knock em down, kick em while they are down, but they will get back up, dust themselves off and carry on. 

That is also why I don't think Luann skipped the reunion to dodge questions. Luann seldom thinks she is wrong, and shows grace under fire. She isn't going to run from it, just like Bethenny didn't. Bethenny only left when she felt she had everything she needed and the show could help her no more. 

Luann would not miss a chance to promote her show. She would have said the trust fund issue with her children was a legal matter she couldn't talk about. Kind of how Ramona dodged all questions about Mario when he was caught cheating and they were divorcing. It was happening in real time, but she never really had to answer for it when the heat was on. 

• Love 12
8 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Right.  As I said before, my daughters friend passed Ramoaner on the sidewalk without makeup and hair all undone and messy, and said she looked horrible .. not like on t.v.

Interesting. I saw Ramona on the UES a few months ago with no makeup and she looked very pretty. She's petite and her skin looked flawless. 

Edited by babykin
  • Love 8

I can’t watch this entire reunion because I find “pile-ons” to be incredibly boring/immature.  

Regardless, fuck Ramona & Carole for their refusing to acknowledge that Dorinda has a legit drinking problem.  They wouldn’t consider acknowledging such because the need the numbers against Bethenny. 

My love of wine runs deep and on maybe two occasions it played a factor in me behaving poorly.  Both times I had to do some real self reflection.  We have repeatedly watched Dorinda turn into a belligerent, ugly drunk.  Her behavior towards others is abusive.   The fact that Carole and Ramona defend her is ridiculous.  And given that Dorinda has been on film in this state only makes me wonder how bad she is off camera.

Carole can’t turn off her need to be “right”. Given recent events and the fact that she isn’t coming back next season, I was hoping she would let her feud with Bethenny die, but nope.  She’s already pulling the “edit” card about how she’s portrayed at the reunion.  

I keep imagining both Carole and Dorinda  computing how Dennis’s death measures up to the loss of their respective husbands.  They’re the authorities on pain.

Edited by AttackTurtle
  • Love 21
15 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Fine, but has Andy defended ANY of the Housewives besides Bethenny?  He's full of shit because all he does is eat Bethenny's all day.

Housewives:  It's tacky to bring a camera to a funeral.
Andy:  NUH UH.  IT'S REALLY GOOD.  I'M GLAD I DID IT.  IT'S GREAT.

Holy shit, Andy.  

I'm really surprised now, that some people viewed it as a gang up!  I viewed it as "Andy Cohen Presents: The Real Bethenny of Bethenny."  Only Bethenny gets to speak without being interrupted, and Andy screams AND SWEARS at all of the (other) Housewives to let Bethenny speak.  Honestly, my breath was taken away.  It is insane, the bias on this show!

What does any of that have to do with Carole not lying? Because that was what I was replying to. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, weaver said:

Bethenny had lunchmeat. https://www.meatpoultry.com/articles/16402-smithfield-partners-with-skinnygirl-on-new-deli-meat-rollout

I think its one of the many products that came and went quickly.  

I thought Carole's dress was spectacular with that art deco pattern on the bodice.   Otherwise, the show didn't engage me, too much overtalking and repetition of old arguments.

Bethenny had lunchmeat. https://www.meatpoultry.com/articles/16402-smithfield-partners-with-skinnygirl-on-new-deli-meat-rollout

I think its one of the many products that came and went quickly.  

I thought Carole's dress was spectacular with that art deco pattern on the bodice.   Otherwise, the show didn't engage me, too much overtalking and repetition of old arguments.

Thank you I hadn't heard of the deli meats....no actual bolongna lol. I can see people buying this I guess (shrug).  Im sure all the ladies would love to have Bethany's type of far reaching Branding. Ive never had any of her stuff. However someone must be buying it. In my head I saw an Oscar Meyer type package but bright red instead of yellow  with Skinny Girl Bologna  in big bold type. LOL.

Edited by Coffeewinewater
14 minutes ago, MJS said:

What does any of that have to do with Carole not lying? Because that was what I was replying to. 

I think that Carole was fed up with Andy for calling her out when he doesn't call out Bethenny for anything.  So she finally blew up and said he was full of shit.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 21

I saw Sonya at a restaurant eating brunch on a Saturday, and she was very pretty in person.  She was there with a gentleman.  :)  This was several months ago.

So yes, in person just as pretty as on camera.

Edited by Sterling
  • Love 18
3 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Im sure all the ladies would love to have Bethany's type of far reaching Branding.

You better know it!  However, you have to get repeat sales to truly be successful.  There are about 130 million adults, those making purchasing decisions in the United States alone, so even if 5% of them buy any given SG product, that's a lotta cheddah!  I would be interested in knowing how many reorders there are from any given distributor or retailer.  I'm guessing the far bulk of her revenue is in a very small number of products.  Probably an 80/20 rule thing.  80% of sales are in 20% of product.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

On reflection, actually it didn't take much reflection at all, I'm happy that the three witches went so hard at Bethenny. She's taking it and coming out looking good. Andy defending her is a joke. He stopped the dogpile once or twice, but those women steamrolled him.

What did they have?

Carole and Ramona look like the worst kind of friends and hypocrits for defending Dorinda's drinking. Almost every point they've made has been refuted, Bethenny doesn't care about other women, cue the scenes of the women crying on her shoulder this year. Bethenny shouldn't have filmed at the funeral, ... Cue the news that both the widow Jill and Bravo asked her to. It's all about the camera's cries Dorinda and then she snarls that yes Bethenny thanked her, but not on camera., BTW, it's been established she thanked her on camera.

Ramona and her bolt on comments with her own bolt on's. Dorinda bashing and taunting Sonja from the moment they say down, Carole being so up her own ass she couldn't even turn off her phone and pissing Andy off at the beginning. None of them having anything else going on but Bethenny.

Yeah. What a dream team.

The Dream Team led By Carole

giphy.gif

It was such a monumental fail - so poorly planned and executed.

• Love 19
28 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

She probably just didn’t have anyone to carry her purse or water and was overwhelmed.

• Love 13
8 hours ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Decidedly team B. And yes Dorinda you are a drunk. And a mean one at that. 

I would also like to add:

You were drunk

You're a drunk

and

You're probably drunk right now can be applied to Dorinda at any given moment

• Love 22
18 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I think that Carole was fed up with Andy for calling her out when he doesn't call out Bethenny for anything.  So she finally blew up and said he was full of shit.

Yes, I understand that part. I was commenting on your statement that Carole didn’t lie. Her statement that she never bashed Bethenny on camera was a lie. 

• Love 12
8 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

It would make my week if I was able to find a dress like that on the clearance rack for that price! I also love that Sonja copped to it because a lot of times I feel that she's talking about things that insinuate wealth and status (ex. her home, going on extravagant vacations, yachts, private planes, socializing with royalty, etc.), it was nice to see that even a woman who enjoys all of that still can't resist an amazing deal, lol.

It’s from her line of clothes. You’re week is made- you can order it from her site ;)

I think it was amazing that she got that out right off the bat... she knew she wouldn’t be speaking that much during this reunion. 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

What scares me is the fact that I see Dorinda as a dangerous drinker. She is not afraid to engage in nasty behavior and comments. Someday, someplace she’s going to say the wrong thing to someone and they are going to lash back physically. In her inebriated state I don’t see her as being able to hold her own, but I do remember an article where she took her high heel off and threatened someone with it. I believe it was a near arrest. She stabbed her self with a knife and then in Colombia she broke the glass when sitting across from LuAnne. I don’t blame Lu for getting up and walking away. She should not be allowed to play around sharp objects; for her own safety as well as others. 

She claims that she either hasn’t been drinking (at times when she’s clearly heard slurring) or states she only had two (bottles?) Then what else is she doing in combination? Two drinks shouldn’t produce that kind of drunken behavior. Is she taking Valium as well to help control her nerves? That could have deadly consequences. Cocaine? At her age I’d be scared of a heart attack from doing it. Why is she so afraid of the stigma of alcoholism? I think an above poster answered that right...because she doesn’t want to have to stop. She clearly has a problem. Was the absence of John due to him not wanting to be around her cruel behavior anymore or because we viewers had not so nice things to say about him and Bravo listened? I think we will get some answers next season. She’s either going to dig her hole deeper or have a redemption season where she really does “make things nice”. 

Let's not forget the foot incident.

She is claiming a Christofle Salt Shaker fell on her - I think either she was under the influence and/or it wasn't a salt shaker but a large bottle of vodka that landed on her foot.

• Love 13
18 hours ago, BodhiGurl said:

I agree. And how odd, that frequently during the season Carole brought up her distaste for "toxic energy" and "toxic behavior" and yet there she was at the reunion, being toxic. She didn't need to insert herself in anything that had nothing to do with her and yet she did. She should take notes from Tins. Hey - I get it, part of why the show is successful is the drama but there is a time and place to "bring it".  And for someone who allegedly hates toxicity, she should have kept her yap shut until she was asked her opinion on something that had nothing to do with her. I also noticed her scoffing at BF bringing up the "bridge" incident with Ramona, mumbling under her breath "that was 10 years ago..." so what Carole - it was part of BF and RS's ongoing hot-cold relationship - and had nothing to do with you or the other member of your "dream team", Dorinda... so just shush...

Totally agree. Carole sure has a lot of nerve or is conveniently forgetting that when she talks about how she could handle places like PR because she was a “journalist in a war zone”, THAT WAS MORE THAN 10 YEARS AGO. Her and Slurinda filming together in Europe about their deceased husbands who died MORE THAN 10 YEARS AGO. Carole’s first season when she talked about the trauma of her best friends dying in a plane crash MORE THAN 10 YEARS AGO. Double standard much, Carole??  I’m firmly on Team Bethenny because I hate when grown ass women who can’t control their jealousy, pettiness and hypocrisy get pack mentality to try to take a girl down.   Can’t believe I’m saying this, but stay strong B! That bitch Karma will come for the Dream Team, hopefully sooner than later. 

• Love 24
3 hours ago, jennylauren123 said:

I think it's super awkward. I go through that myself, with good old friends. It's hard to rebuild after you have a big misunderstanding/argument/whatever. So awkward! Someone has to make the first step, and the other person has to respond. And neither of you can be too proud or stubborn. Oy!

It’s especially hard when the old friends are both famewhores and only want to get together on camera.

• Love 9
7 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I think where Ramona looses it is she gets sooo flustered trying to get all the information out that it starts to come a little garbled and mixed up... you kind of get the gist of what she is going for then she kinda rambles on and thats when she can be picked apart. If she could just stay on one coherent point and thought it would do wonders for her :)

Yes but isn't that part of her "charm?"    LOL

• Love 7
18 hours ago, Otherkate said:

I wish these women were smarter. If you're going to coordinate a gang up on a quick-witted opponent on national television, you need to not come out so hard so quickly. You need to let it build. Set some traps and let her walk herself right into them. You can't play aggressive offense with her, because she wrote that particular playbook, ladies. You need to play to your own strengths. Not hers. Very dumb and they all looked so desperate and I can't imagine they aren't regretting some of that.

This is the sort of analysis I come here for.  Good work.

Huh, so Dorinda has a type.

Wow.  Definitely not my type.  I'm trying to think if I could shoehorn either into being my type if enough money were on the table, but I just don't think so. 

• Love 9
43 minutes ago, mothmonsterman said:
44 minutes ago, mothmonsterman said:

Bethenny took her beating like a pro. It reminds me of what Jill said many seasons ago: "We are a couple of New York bitches." I think both Bethenny and Luann are some tough New York bitches. You can knock em down, kick em while they are down, but they will get back up, dust themselves off and carry on. 

Yes we are.  A husband on OC said “New York women are loud and annoying”.  He forgot to add “smart and sophisticated” bitches.  Like Vickey and Tamra are, lol.

• Love 4

I wish Sonja would have clamped her teeth right into Ramona's hand when she put it over Sonja's mouth.

Bonus points had her "trick" tooth stuck in the soft fleshy part of Ramona's hand and had to be extracted on camera.

1 minute ago, Gem 10 said:

Yes we are.  A husband on OC said “New York women are loud and annoying”.  He forgot to add “smart and sophisticated” bitches.  Like Vickey and Tamra are, lol.

Be careful there, Gem...Tamra might issue a "cyst and decease" order on you!!!  

Gawd, between Ramona and Tamra, they could create their own language. 

And just imagine adding in Slurinda's drunken gibberish to that mix.  Ye gads.  

• Love 15
1 hour ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Small point, but for my money, John has Richard beat in looks, and probably in patience, if you know what I mean.

dorinda and richard.jpg

DorindaJohn.jpg

Point taken on looks (I only remember seeing maybe an old photo of Richard on the show, but Richard came with a lot more prestige, IMO. IIRC, she spoke about how his students idolized him and she would go to the camps until with him so there wasn’t any shenanigans with admiring young coeds), but I don’t know what you mean about patience. I think John puts up with her because he sees er as above him, league wise.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

I wish Sonja would have clamped her teeth right into Ramona's hand when she put it over Sonja's mouth.

Bonus points had her "trick" tooth stuck in the soft fleshy part of Ramona's hand and had to be extracted on camera.

Be careful there, Gem...Tamra might issue a "cyst and decease" order on you!!!  

Gawd, between Ramona and Tamra, they could create their own language. 

And just imagine adding in Slurinda's drunken gibberish to that mix.  Ye gads.  

That doesn’t sound too good.

6 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Exactly if she already did her condolences inside what was the need to rush out of a car when you see the cameras to do it again outside? Bethany isn't dumb shes a snake but she isn't dumb.

Andy told us why.  He wanted Bethenny and Jill on film together.  Bethenny did her job and gave him what he wanted. 

The cameras were already there - waiting outside with Bethenny for Jill.

• Love 10
18 hours ago, ryebread said:

The look he gave Carole when her phone chirped might be worse than him yelling at her.  It made me believe the reports that he is not a nice person to work with/for.

That look made me believe the reports.

I have heard that too, and I can totally see that.  Also, I have read his book.  I tried to read his second book but JESUS he is full of himself - could not make it through another one.

• Love 19