Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E18: There's No Place Like Home

• Start Topic

In the previous episode someone commented that everyone who ate the paella in Colombia got sick. It wasn't the boat ride. I think Tinsley and Bethenny did not eat the paella, but I'm not sure.

I don't understand the mystery about the source of their common intestinal illness. I have family in Central America and have traveled there extensively. On my first visit I became severely ill - medivaced to a hospital - because of the organisms in fruit that supposedly had been washed and had been baked into a dessert (I thought it was safe to eat because of the hot oven temperature). It took me a couple of days on IV antibiotics to be back in the safety zone (severe dehydration can cause kidney failure), and I was not fully well for about a month. Yes the flight home to the US was a challenge.

Dorinda looked beautiful last night. I think that was a combination of beauty treatments and professional hair and makeup, vs. the drinking in Colombia. I think post-Colombia she knew to get herself back together.

Bethenny's screeching at the jeans factory was so over-the-top. She doesn't know how to express enthusiasm like a normal person.

ETA: does Dorinda really get to keep the abandoned "couture" from John's business? If so, that explains a lot about the basis of their relationship.

Also, Carole blindsiding Tinsley with the comments about her abusive relationship was a real nasty move.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 21
1 hour ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I don't think those two have much regard for each other, and are having a hard time faking it for the cameras.  Did Ramona go to the SG jeans launch?  I don't remember what they were arguing about when Ramona was filmed on the phone with B while walking her dog.  If that was it, that Ramona didn't attend that event, then I'm sure Bethenny's absence from Ramona's pro-death anti-aging skin care gig was retribution.

I think Ramona has gone to all Bethennys events. Which is the double standard for B. She can just show up but she has too much "dignity" and know how hard it is to be a business woman.  blah

• Love 8
1 hour ago, TV Diva Queen said:

I took it as "sure and I'll tea bag you too"  [I'll see myself out]

So was I!!  I had to rewind because a couple rooms looks pretty much the same.  I did like Lu's "reveal?  revealing."  I like Lu

Ha! Maybe that too.

Hold the door, TV Diva Queen, I'm right behind you 

• Love 3

Ramona's house look liked a Direct Buy showroom, imo. I don't think she has any taste.

I did laugh at Luann's thing about the thickness of the island countertop.  Was she was implying it was, laminate (quelle horreur!)

(Sarcastifont on the horror, btw)

• Love 9
22 minutes ago, janie2002 said:

I think Ramona has gone to all Bethennys events. Which is the double standard for B. She can just show up but she has too much "dignity" and know how hard it is to be a business woman.  blah

Ramona goes to all of bethenny’s Events because she doesn’t want to miss out on camera time. She doesn’t give a crap about bethenny’s Support except that she runs the risk of less camera time if B doesn’t show up to ramona’s  Events.

• Love 15
1 minute ago, bagger said:

Ramona goes to all of bethenny’s Events because she doesn’t want to miss out on camera time. She doesn’t give a crap about bethenny’s Support except that she runs the risk of less camera time if B doesn’t show up to ramona’s  Events.

Ramona is where term FOMO derived from.  

• Love 15

Ramona's remodel was nice - for a $800,000 house in Paramus, NJ. Ramona and Bethenny's place may have both been modern and had the some color scheme but B's place looked like money $$$$! Yes, they both lacked a homey feel but if I was to compare them to hotel rooms, Bethenny's was a penthouse at the Ritz Carlton while Ramona's was a junior suite at the Marriott. I was actually shockingly disappointed in Ramona's kitchen. I love a white kitchen but there was something so lacking about it that I can't even put my finger on it. 

The countess may not be shit for some of the things going on in her personal life, but I will never begrudge her going in on Ramona. As nasty and low as Ramona has been to her, going in on Mona's sub-basic design sense was tame. Plus, love her or hate her, I have loved damn near every house/apt Luann has ever stayed in. 

The demise of Lu and Dorinda's relationship makes me quite sad. 

• Love 12

Regarding Ramona's remodel since she is renting it furnished I'm sure a realtor told her to keep it simple I mean you dont want to spend a ton on top of the line stuff and run the risk of it being burned ripped stained soiled and also you dont want to many personal touches out because who wants to stare at peoples family photos and memorabilia when you are staying for months on end.....  Luann should obvs know that since she is the queen of renting places furnished and being super picky about it...

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 10
50 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

Bethenny's screeching at the jeans factor was so over-the-top. She doesn't know how to express enthusiasm like a normal person.

It was so forced. My goodness!

All I kept thinking during that scene was that Bethenny must have realized just how ridiculous it was that her ally now was Sonja, a woman who Bethenny surely believes is not worth her time. But Bethenny has got to make these RHONY checks count so she'll film with Sonja and pretend that she's amazed by Sonja's fashion "knowledge" and screech at the top of her lungs as though learning what "BPD" was the funniest revelation in the world.

Also, for all the chatter about how Dorinda runs between the ladies to share what the other has said, Bethenny's right alongside Dorinda in her runteldat ways. She keeps herself permanently wedged between the goings-on of Dorinda and LuAnn.

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, jaybird2 said:

love, love, loove this last statement.  i've never liked carole but i never thought she would have liked someone as vapid as tinsley.  the carole who prides herself as journalist would never e besties with the likes of tinsley. 

I think that Bethenny genuinely likes Sonja for the same reasons that those of us who also like her do--she's kindhearted and silly and fun. And I also think she's tried to be a good influence on her in terms of helping her be a better business person for real and not that fantasy list of things they were laughing about a few weeks ago. The shoe line is real and someone said she looked great last night on WWHL in a dress from her line. She's trying to rent her house. She doesn't drink as much. I'm not saying her friendship with Bethenny is responsible for all of these changes, but I think having her as a friend who is honest with her when she starts spewing nonsense and also is sort of a mentor has been good for her.

• Love 16
3 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I thought Carol's outfit was perfect for the occasion.  And, if you're really thin, I would imagine it's hard to get things that hug you that well. Ramona must have had a date afterwards.  She just can't let down the sexy. lol

I thought it was nice that Adam was present. He seemed to be the one enamored with Carol, not the other way around. But, to be a couple who have split, they were fine. I felt that Adam was into her, but, her not into him.  He wants her, regardless of who he might be seeing, imo.  Carol, isn't in to him and was trying to not hurt his feelings or embarrass him on camera.  I thought the sexy salad was a reference to something in the book or photos that they did together, but, it doesn't matter.  Carol could be back with Adam if she wanted, imo, but, she doesn't.  She seems to have made that clear to him, in a nice way.  Like she said, she doesn't destroy people when she breaks up with them.  Carol's not the ball buster, like some other people on the show. lol 

Carole's outfit was "fashion forward" as some would say, but hardly something one would wear to actually train/run. Many who run, or do any type of exercise, are thin and wear form fitting clothes - they come in all sizes including 0. 

Sexy salad has nothing to do with Carole. It is Adam's "thing" and he often posts videos under that title of his creations even as recently as this summer. That and some other videos were done with the woman I referred to (whose name is Mikaela Reuben). Adam wants free coffee. Carole is obviously still hurt that he wanted to ping pong back and forth with her and other women,  and apparently still does. I don't see Adam hot for Carole at all, but obviously YMMV.

As to whether Carole is a ball buster - she certainly has destroyed at least one relationship that we know of, and was none too nice about it. OTOH, she seemed to make it her story line this season, as there wasn't much else going on. You can only run on the marathon story for so long. Run along, Carole. 

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, politichick said:

I think that Bethenny genuinely likes Sonja for the same reasons that those of us who also like her do--she's kindhearted and silly and fun. And I also think she's tried to be a good influence on her in terms of helping her be a better business person for real and not that fantasy list of things they were laughing about a few weeks ago. The shoe line is real and someone said she looked great last night on WWHL in a dress from her line. She's trying to rent her house. She doesn't drink as much. I'm not saying her friendship with Bethenny is responsible for all of these changes, but I think having her as a friend who is honest with her when she starts spewing nonsense and also is sort of a mentor has been good for her.

I recently marathoned older seasons via Hulu, and more than once in her THs, Bethenny said that regardless of any falling outs they may have, she just genuinely likes Sonja.  

That being said, I wonder if she likes her enough to sit with her on the Jitney when she's sporting an adult Depends to avoid using the restroom.

That's just disgusting on so many levels.  

• Love 15
8 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

OK, soooo WTH was that scene for?  Showing B with her new bestie Sonja -- who she clearly thinks is a nut & an idiot?  Why was Bethenny screeching at the mention of "package"?  I didn't get any of it. 

Betheney hates Sonja, thinks she is an idiot (she is), you can tell by the look on her face.  It is so obvious she is faking the friendship, and annoying!

8 hours ago, Feline Queen said:

Doris did look her best at the tour-de-FrankelManor but her haircolor is still too white. The lunch with John was awkward as hell. Or should I say, as usual. She always comes across as if she can barely stand him. 

I keep hearing that Dorinda looked so amazing when she visited Bethenney,  but I am not seeing it at all.  I do not think she is an attractive woman, ever.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Even the flowers in the kitchen were white. Put at least a little splash of color somewhere! 

Ramona said at her launch party when she saw they had white roses there "oh, those are my signature flower".  Whatevs Ro. 

• Love 4

My feelings about the women in this episode:

Dorinda- oh my god will you get over the fact Luann tried to tell you that were drunk! You can just feel she is warming up for a season long feud like the one she had with Sonja, which has gone on for more than one season now. You were drunk! You are a drunk! Do you not watch the show?

Bethenny- trying, with varying degrees of success, to beef up her relationships with the other women before the season is out and the reunion begins. She had one on one time with Sonja, Dorinda and Luann this episode and it all seemed very calculated to me. Dorinda got the "prize" of being the first to see her apartment then got dumped on by Bethenny is the next scene when she and Luann were talking about her. The whole Sonja/Beth friendship seems fake. Bethenny is trying too hard. She does have the best apartment in the world though.

Ramona- I'm not sure I understand B's statement that Ramona's new skincare thing is a 'fairytale.' Does she mean it's just an excuse for a party? Is the skin care not available in to buy? Ramona IS a business woman who has made millions so why would she need to pretend to bring out a skincare line? Is it all just for the show and airtime? Or does B just mean that Ramona is destined to fail with this latest product? I'm confused! As for her house in the Hamptons I don't think it looked THAT bad and it sure looked better than it did before!

Luann- Her voice sounds so croaky! That was all I could focus on.

Carole- perfect time to wheel Heather in, Carole, well played! 

Edited by coops
  • Love 11

Ramona- I'm not sure I understand B's statement that Ramona's new skincare thing is a 'fairytale.' Does she mean it's just an excuse for a party? Is the skin care not available in to buy?

I took it as Bethenny thinking that Ramona's new skincare line is basically Ramona's old skin care line being repackaged and redone as something new in hopes it will take off, and since Ramona has tried this a few times, it's basically an excuse for a party. Bethenny also doesn't have a lot of respect for Ramona in general, and doesn't like her, and certainly doesn't want to acknowledge that Ramona is in some ways an older, more successful version of what Bethenny wants to be.

Hear me out. Ramona is (or was) a successful business woman. Ramona had a relatively successful marriage until her husband couldn't cover up the cheating, and then she had a relatively successful divorce. Ramona has a daughter who seems to have launched successfully into adulthood. Any "hustle" ramona is doing is mostly for pleasure at this point. Ramona might be that crazy eyed, lacking in taste charmless little trash panda... but Ramona is a relatively happy caviar eating trash panda who is at a stable, good place in her life. 

These are all things that Bethenny professes to want. Think about it.

*I'm not saying Ramona is some sort of ideal success case, but despite all the crazy, she does seem happy and contented and dare I say it, stable. 

Dorinda- oh my god will you get over the fact Luann tried to tell you that were drunk! You can just feel she is warming up for a season long feud like the one she had with Sonja, which has gone on for more than one season now. You were drunk! You are a drunk! Do you not watch the show?

Dorinda is a drunk and needs help and I hope she gets it. Because I do think there's a part of Dorinda that would respond well to help.

Luann? You're not the one to provide it. Do you like being called a drunk, Luann? A drunk with a mugshot? No, you have spent two episodes crying now how hurt you are that people dare judge you for your shitty public behavior and how unfair it is that the world has a problem with your bad behavior and how awful you feel that everyone isn't applauding your every asshole remark. Dorinda is likely offended that the pretentious bitch who won't concede to being an alcoholic despite rehab and arrest is making the point of commenting on someone else's drinking while crying when anyone throws a stone at her own glass house. 

• Love 17
28 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Ramona said at her launch party when she saw they had white roses there "oh, those are my signature flower".  Whatevs Ro. 

Ugh. This just highlights the "brandification" of everything now. A signature flower? Like, what's wrong with simply saying that you love white roses, Ramona?

• Love 7
30 minutes ago, coops said:

My feelings about the women in this episode:

Bethenny- trying, with varying degrees of success, to beef up her relationships with the other women before the season is out and the reunion begins. She had one on one time with Sonja, Dorinda and Luann this episode and it all seemed very calculated to me. Dorinda got the "prize" of being the first to see her apartment then got dumped on by Bethenny is the next scene when she and Luann were talking about her. The whole Sonja/Beth friendship seems fake. Bethenny is trying too hard. She does have the best apartment in the world though.

Ramona- I'm not sure I understand B's statement that Ramona's new skincare thing is a 'fairytale.' Does she mean it's just an excuse for a party? Is the skin care not available in to buy? Ramona IS a business woman who has made millions so why would she need to pretend to bring out a skincare line? Is it all just for the show and airtime? Or does B just mean that Ramona is destined to fail with this latest product? I'm confused! As for her house in the Hamptons I don't think it looked THAT bad and it sure looked better than it did before!

Luann- Her voice sounds so croaky! That was all I could focus on.

Carole- perfect time to wheel Heather in, Carole, well played! 

Can't find anything about "Ageless" on the interwebs.  Beth may be on to something.  

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

Didn’t Luann rent a furnished apartment? Who is she to criticize Ramona on her new decor?!

I think Carole and Adam actually love each other but want different things in their lives ( kids). Kinda sad.

Didn't the show kind of make her do that?  

Edited by TV Diva Queen
  • Love 3

Didn't the show kind of make her to that?  

I think the show requires a minimal living prescence in the city, yes. That doesn't mean Luann couldn't get a place where she could decorate herself...

• Love 1

Ramona's master bathroom needs remodeling. Who still has tile countertops, white tile floors and 'Hollywood' strip lighting above the vanities? Also the formal dining room chairs and the kitchen chairs are the same design in different colors.  I did like the round crystal chandelier but it would've worked better with a round table. Matching bedside tables and lamps are considered old-fashioned now. Same with the round table draped in a floor-length tablecloth. If she consulted a decorating book for ideas, it must've been an old one. 

I understand keeping it simple for renters, but she's only renting it for one month out of twelve. (Unless she's got all the knick knacks in storage.) And white is not the best color scheme if she's concerned about damage. 

• Love 2

Full disclosure: I haven't seen this episode yet but from what I've read and some screen shots of Sonja and the diaper....OMG seriously? I wouldn't admit that to wearing a diaper...ever. I mean think of your daughter!!!!! (I know that's been said a million times.) And ANY sexiness Sexy Sonja with a J had is GONE, Gone, gone after seeing that shit show...wow. Lazy and disgusting.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Rap541 said:

*I'm not saying Ramona is some sort of ideal success case, but despite all the crazy, she does seem happy and contented and dare I say it, stable. 

Well, she seems more stable and content than Bethenny at present, and even pointed out as much in the episode. As crazy as Ramona is she has tons of long lasting friends and dealt with her divorce very quickly. There is just something sad about Bethenny and the way she always ends up alone. In some ways the attributes that would make you mega successful in business might be a disservice to you in personal relationships and I think that might be B's core problem. 

Is next week's episode the last one before the reunion? If so it looks like Luann's cabaret might be the "final event" of the season. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, janie2002 said:

I agree with it being too much white. The master bath looks quite outdated though. I'm guessing that hasn't been renovated yet. My main thing with what I saw of her home wasn't that she had bad taste in furniture but that the home looked quite sterile - like it was done for the purpose of staging a home to be put on the market, not a home that you thinking anyone actually lives in. Maybe that's her taste completely, but learning that she actually is wanting to rent the property, maybe she refurnished it with a neutral palette in mind to attract high end renters (165k a month is a pretty penny). I think it's totally conceivable that someone would want to rent that property for a short period of time, but I'm not sure how many people who actually live in their homes and spend quality time in their homes would want something that lacks personality as you've put it.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Feline Queen said:

At the lipstick place I thought Lu put her foot in her mouth trashing Ramona's place which looks fairly similar to Beth's own color scheme. 

I thought the same. Beth has always used the same monotone neutrals with too much white in all of her homes and the same unimaginative bedrooms for her daughter.  She pays for the best contractors and decorators in the city. then she goes on vacation, has everybody else do the schlepping around packing for her and comes back to a new place that is completely ready for her to move in to. Must be nice....

My favorite TH of the night:

Bethenny: "I never get diahrrea, I could lick the toilet bowl in a Colombian prison and still not get diahrrea". Bwahaaaaa! I can't stand her but she can be funny as long as she's not making cock and blow job jokes!

Also, comparing her relationship with Carole to burnt spaghetti sauce. You can put sugar in the sauce, stir it up, try to fix it, but you can't get rid of that burnt taste. I have had friendships go south and I have also burned spaghetti sauce so I get exactly what she was saying. 

• Love 8

Here is Bethenny, endearing herself to her fellow HW's yet again.  From People quoting Money Magazine.  

"Bethenny Frankel says the bank accounts of many Real Housewives stars aren’t quite as flush as they appear on TV.

“They can’t afford the lives they’re living,” Frankel, 47, tells Money for the magazine’s September issue. “And if the music stops, they’re going to get in some trouble.”"  

https://people.com/tv/bethenny-frankel-real-housewives-cant-afford-lives/

• Love 8
42 minutes ago, coops said:

I think the gist of B's comment about the skincare party is that Ramona was having a party to "launch" her future launch of a skincare line. She doesn't actually have any product yet or even fully formed ideas of what the products will be. It was a party to celebrate something that doesn't even exist yet. Much like Sonja's toasters, Ramona's previous versions of a skincare line, things that this HW or that one has talked up as her next "business" that have never come to fruition.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I have to disagree Beth never really wanted anything to do with her she thought she was crazy she said that before the fight and after that Sonja is bat shit crazy (yes she did go to a meeting with Sonja but i think that was more our of curiosity about how she acts in a business setting then it was to really help her) the only reason she is hanging with her now is because she has no one else left other then Luann and we all know if you cant film with the girls you get cut even someone as tv savvy has Beth knows her apple would be gone if she cant film with someone and seeing how every show she was on tanks with out the housewives and she has no way to promote her skinny girl shit and get those checks with out this show she is holding on to dear life to that apple

Applause ? for this post. 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, politichick said:

i was talking about carole not sonja

1 hour ago, weaver said:

Here is Bethenny, endearing herself to her fellow HW's yet again.  From People quoting Money Magazine.  

"Bethenny Frankel says the bank accounts of many Real Housewives stars aren’t quite as flush as they appear on TV.

“They can’t afford the lives they’re living,” Frankel, 47, tells Money for the magazine’s September issue. “And if the music stops, they’re going to get in some trouble.”"  

Then she dropped this gem, “Everybody else just had to try to play catch-up after they saw what I did.” Wow. Wasn't it Beth who had to play catch up with the others? As in she started out as the poorest? She managed to speed right past them in the end but, jeez, way to gloat. She should let her wealth speak for itself, like showing how amazing her apartment was in the episode, she doesn't need to say a word with an apartment like that, Dorinda said it all for her- it's what every rich person in New York would want. To have to gloat about how she is richer than the others just makes me believe no matter how wealthy she gets she'll never be happy. 

• Love 23

Bethenny is headed for Leona Helmsley territory.

That said, I think she is correct that Luann, Sonja, Dorinda, Tinsley, and possibly Carole need to watch their pennies and do some serious, belated, long-term financial planning. Ramona will be OK; I think she pinches her pennies when the purchases are not for herself.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 10
10 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Is there a more dull man on the planet than Adam?  If there is, I don't wanna know.

You mean you weren't enchanted by his trophy? Delivered with the priceless line: "How's it gohuhnn?"  He worked on that for four days.

• Love 22

The Carol/Adam encounter was capital A Awkward. I don’t think he’s into her at all, he wasn’t really looking at her and could barely muster a word. If he was still into her he would have been more attentive and charming (as we saw with them early on in their relationship). And I think Carols current haircut/color is really aging her so the age difference between them seemed HUGE more so than usual. I think she would take him back in an instant and I think he isn’t longer interested in someone pushing 60. Now don’t yell at me there’s nothing wrong with pushing 60 but at some point you just can’t date 25 years younger than you unless you’re John Stamos. ?

• Love 12

When I read that Tamara Tattles stopped recapping because of the poo theme, I set the speakers to mute and held the FF button down for all I was worth — til I got to the remodeled homes. Bethenny’s  looks like her - stark and hard-edged. Ramona's? Wear sunglasses if you haven’t viewed yet. I’m a minimalist but that kitchen made me dizzy, with its lack of a focal point. 

I will also wear sunglasses for SparkleSequinFest next week!

Thank you all again for your discussions. This board is 10,000 times more entertaining than the show. 

• Love 11
3 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

bethany's "noted" was Gold!  as was Ramona's walking away with a deranged look on her  face.

LOL yes! I'm sorry Ramona seems to have picked one thing to fight with B about....her lack of support towards women.  

I liked how she threw her arms up in exasperation as well, while B just sat there fully composed

• Love 7
16 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Omg Bethany can you go 10 min without bringing up Carole damn for a woman that you later claim wasn’t ever that close to you you sure can’t keep her name out of your mouth. 

She's behaving like a scorned lover...she can't stand it that Carole moved on. I read that Bethenny is trashing the other women and is boasting about her wealth and the fact that the other women aren't as wealthy as she is. Being nouveau riche suits her well.

• Love 20
18 minutes ago, coops said:

Then she dropped this gem, “Everybody else just had to try to play catch-up after they saw what I did.” Wow. Wasn't it Beth who had to play catch up with the others? As in she started out as the poorest? She managed to speed right past them in the end but, jeez, way to gloat. She should let her wealth speak for itself, like showing how amazing her apartment was in the episode, she doesn't need to say a word with an apartment like that, Dorinda said it all for her- it's what every rich person in New York would want. To have to gloat about how she is richer than the others just makes me believe no matter how wealthy she gets she'll never be happy. 

I think she meant catch-up in regards to the Bethenny clause..stating Bravo can't get any proceeds from sales of things they shill on the show

• Love 9
15 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

That said, I think she is correct that Luann, Sonja, Dorinda, and possibly Carole need to watch their pennies and do some serious, belated, long-term financial planning. Ramona will be OK; I think she pinches her pennies when the purchases are not for herself.

Bethenny needs to STFU.

• Love 15

I think y'all have really covered mostly everything so I'll keep this brief. I thought it was pretty crappy for Lu to make a crack about young guys being Carole's type.  She dated ONE younger guy and was with him for years.  That's not a type, it's a relationship. It's not like she dates young guy after young guy (coughs Sonja). It's interesting timing though for her to take a jab considering her and Carole's relationship has never been better.  Along with her "now that Carole's out of the way" comment, it seemed more to me like an attempt to curry favor from B. 

• Love 19

That said, I think she is correct that Luann, Sonja, Dorinda, and possibly Carole need to watch their pennies and do some serious, belated, long-term financial planning. Ramona will be OK; I think she pinches her pennies when the purchases are not for herself.

Sonja, I definitely agree but I also think she'll eventually be bailed out by her kid. 

Luann, I suspect, won't be so lucky, all things considered.

Dorinda has never struck me as desperate for a buck. Unless there's something I am missing, she seems pretty well set with property and the show does pay well.

Likewise Carole, who I suspect isn't super wealthy, but is well invested etc. Money wise, I do think she's something of a poser but I am sure she's not walking away from the show into poverty.

Ramona seems like the sort to have assets carefully put aside. Ironically, I think Bethenny is like this as well, that there's money put somewhere for that rainy day...

• Love 11