Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E18: There's No Place Like Home

• Start Topic

Bryn's room looked like a perfectly nice bedroom. It certainly wasn't to my taste, but it was certainly much nicer than my childhood bedroom that functioned as my bedroom and my mom's sewing room/storage closet. And heaven forbid bethenny not design the home to the child. 

• Love 4
16 hours ago, athousandclowns said:

I'm just starting to watch and in carols apartment with Tinsly the cat was sitting very still in between the vases that used to have the tulips in them then would disappear. Then back it would pop up and Tinsly would be crying. 

Good catch - I saw it on the re-watch

Makes you wonder if they had to do several takes to get Tinsley to try to emote.

In photography, especially for baby pics, the parent is behind the camera person doing things to make the baby laugh. They should have asked Scott to appear behind the camera crew with a bouquet of flowers

• Love 11
14 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Yeah I found the entry way too wide and empty for my tastes. Also, is the A required or was it just used for the initial space.

I absolutely hate the trend of having a huge island with seating and then right behind it having a large dining table, it’s way too many chairs to close to each other for me and it bugs the hell out of me. I realize because it’s now a common trend I might be alone in hating this layout.

I’m with you on this. When we got new kitchen counters, I got rid of the overhang for seating because my dining room table is literally two steps away! 

B’s apartment was lovely, but not a bit homey. Ramona’s house was bland and not a bit homey. I hope for both, when the cameras aren’t rolling the homes are filled with throw blankets, stacks of books scattered here and there, and just enough clutter to warm the places up. 

• Love 9

The icemaker thing: many old buildings, for historical reasons or because of layout, cannot have the plumbing added or changed to allow for icemakers and other gadgets. In some cases one is not allowed to damage the original plaster, such as to run ducts for modern AC.

• Love 8
23 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Which doesn't answer my initial question of whether she had actually said she got it from JZ or if I misheard her.

I heard her say The rugs were Jill Zarin.  I laughed because I just thought it was an odd way to say it ( but it is Ramona ). I'm assuming they were from Jill's store, unless  Jill has line of throw rugs.  So yeah, she definitely said Jill Zarin

31 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Welp, Lol, just saw this. 

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, Pop Tart said:

I think they were all sick from something they ate or drank. The morning after the boat ride, when they all said they’d been running to the bathroom all night, they had a discussion about what they’d eaten for lunch the day before. They were comparing notes to see if they all ate the same thing, which to me sounds like they thought they had food poisoning and the effects of that can last for days.

It's funny, I experienced food poisoning once, it lasted one day thru the evening, and I was better the next day.  Got seasick once & the effects lasted  3 days.  As to what caused the ladies their malodies, they were SPECULATING about what caused it.  I don't think it was food poisoning because they apparently (most of them), partied that evening.  With food poisoning, you'd  be on the bathroom floor hugging the toilet or sitting in the toilet, with bad stomach pains, not dancing the evening away.  With diarrhea, you could have moments of calm before an episode, making it possible to still be social, provided there is a toilet close by.  And Carole was definitely seasick. (Sorry if something akin to my response was already said as I'm only on page 4 but the forum is already 8 pages.  I get the show 3 hrs. later than the early posters - ☹).

Edited by DelicateDee
To say, that while diarrhea is most likely caused by something you ate, it's not necessarily food poisoning. They can be separate melodies, although diarrhea is one symptom of food poisoning.
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

I'm going to love the continued triumvirate of Bethenny, Lu and Sonja next season, with Ramona and Dorinda on the outs. They put their eggs in the Carole basket and she's leaving them high and dry. Maybe they'll leave in solidarity with Carole? (Bwah!) It's going to be fun watching Ramona and Doris grovelling next season.

I think of the 2, it is Dorinda that is in deep doody for the next season.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, film noire said:

Of a summer day, when the sky is bright blue and a hush lies over the island of Manhattan --the city so empty, and so quiet you can hear the leaves in Central Park rustle in the hot wind  -- on such a day,  Sonja sits on the jitney to the Hamptons and pees into a diaper. 

This is beautiful.

• Love 11
20 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

I'm going to love the continued triumvirate of Bethenny, Lu and Sonja next season, with Ramona and Dorinda on the outs. They put their eggs in the Carole basket and she's leaving them high and dry. Maybe they'll leave in solidarity with Carole? (Bwah!) It's going to be fun watching Ramona and Doris grovelling next season.

oops sorry double post

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, scoobie1 said:

Hi Everyone, 

I have been lurking here for a while.  You guys are awesome. The NY ladies are the only franchise I watch and have ever watched. I love watching them.

I have some thoughts about the episode but I have to say I didn't really hear a word that was said during Carole's party because all I could do was stare at the fake eyelashes she was wearing.  I never wear them myself but she must have had on 10 on each eye.  I'm surprised she could even see out of them.  

I'm not sure whose eyes were worse .. Tinsley's raccoon eyes last week or Carole's eyes this week. Just awful. 

It was really bad when she sat down and had a meal with Dorinda. There was a stray piece of something on one of her eyelashes - that's what I kept looking at.

• Love 4

My guess is not many people have the physical space in NYC to have something like an ice maker.  

If there's space for a refrigerator w/freezer, then there's space for an ice maker (within the freezer).

And heaven forbid bethenny not design the home to the child. 

Yeah, designing exploitative photo ops of the child takes enough effort as it is.

Thanks, pasdetorois...that sounds like a more reasonable explanation for Dorinda's comments.

• Love 5
20 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I can't wait for the day when Dorinda has a mugshot, as she's charged with public intoxication. 

At the VERY least!  Those arms wave around frequently and could bean someone in the head leaving a nasty mark!  Or you could be hit in the eye with some wayward food flying out of her mouth.  Seriously, any Dorinda like I had is gone and I wish she would be as well.

20 hours ago, jnymph said:

Have these bitches ever heard of Imodium AD?  Barf.

RIGHT???!!!  I cannot remember what it was called but there used to be this one little pill that we could get in Mexico that would clear that up immediately.  Wish I could remember the name.  I hope to never hear about their loose bowels again.  

• Love 5
18 hours ago, QuinnM said:

Is whatever the legal stuff with Yummy settled?  I thought she said something once about not being comfortable being filmed during that battle.

https://law.justia.com/cases/new-york/other-courts/2016/2016-ny-slip-op-31959-u.html

I don't understand legalese

Eric Rothfield loaned Yummy Tummy 1 Million in exchange they signed an Operating Agreement and Eric Rothfield was named the company Manager. 1 Million? That is chump change for a successful business. Somewhere in the agreement, Heather was supposed to put 50% of her HW salary back into the company. She failed to do so and did not put in the required hours into the company she was supposed to according to the Operating Agreement signed.

I don't know if this has been settled but it may explain why Heather created "Yummie"

• Love 4
17 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Oh, the jealousy, and when has Dorinda ever shown any interest on being on stage? It's not as if you could count on her to be sober. Also, what does Dorinda want for her introductions to people, bone marrow?

yes, apparently!

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Portae said:

and managed to balance being an athlete with a rigorous academic program. 

And Tins also spent a year volunteering with Habitat for Humanity --  she made excellent use of those years, imo. 

And (in general) I don't think Tinsley wanting to keep it mostly light and fluffy on the show means she's an ignorant birdbrain, or faking who she really is -- I think she genuinely likes to have fun, and does so by keeping it all very bright and cheerful and Southern girlish. After the years of dysfunction and raging toxicity with the RHoNY women, anything stress-free would be a delight.

2 hours ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

Choosing to move around a lot is probably not a good idea for someone as high strung as Bethenny. 

Or for Bryn (especially if Bryn sits crying in front of Cookie's picture,  every day she's with Bethenny).

1 hour ago, chewycandy said:

This is beautiful.

Thank you, Chewy  -- Lady Morgan is always quite the inspiration! ; )

Edited by film noire
  • Love 18

What the howives had was more than simple food poisoning. I know I heard Sonja say that they had e coli and two parasites, which was the cause for the poos.  If it wasn't during one of her talking heads then it was on WWHL last night.  Andy and the other guest Michael Rapaport were giving her crap (ha!) for wearing a diaper. Say what you will about Sonja, but she seems very comfortable being herself no matter how wacky anyone thinks she is. 

Ramona's Hampton's house is way, way too stark and cold for my taste. White on white on white, with no personality or charm is not my idea of a home, even if you do rent it out occasionally. I agree with the poster up thread who referenced sunglasses and needing them to view the house.  While Bethenny's apartment was decorated in neutrals, there was still character there and interesting touches. I loved the exposed piping painted black, but then I live in a loft myself and love this style of living. 

Dorinda is Jekyll and Hyde personified.  If you'd only ever watched this week's episode, you'd never believe she could turn into a raging, maniac at the drop of a margarita or two. 

Tinsley always looks to me like she's dressing for a costume party.  Last night's get up at Carole's event was no exception. 

Edited by eclectcmoi
grammar!
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

It was when she was talking to Tinsley in a store. First sighting of Tinsley in her french braid pigtails. Carole also said it would be a betrayal not just disrepectful. This is also the scene where Carole proceeds to pretend to not know what friends with benefits meant.

Ah yes, a betrayal. Thank you for reminding me. I didn't think disrespectful was the right word as at the time it struck me as a totally ridiculous word to use regarding someone you are no longer in a committed relationship with. Which makes me think he was seeing/sleeping with the woman he was creating sexy salads and other things with. Also in this epi when Adam said he was really busy Carole mumbled something that ended with sexy salad. Singular. Maybe that is Carole's name for her. Lol. 

Regarding Sonja's new skin care line, if you go to the website agelessbyramona.com there is nothing there. A few "Ramonaisms" as they are called, but no link to actual products. Nothing. Nada. Seems like Beth knows what she is talking about. 

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, film noire said:

And also spent a year volunteering with Habitat for Humanity --  Tinsley made excellent use of those years, imo. 

And (in general) I don't think Tinsley wanting to keep it mostly light and fluffy on the show means she's an ignorant birdbrain, or faking who she really is -- I think she genuinely likes to have fun, and does so by keeping it all very bright and cheerful and Southern girlish. After the years of dysfunction and raging toxicity with the RHoNY women, anything stress-free would be a delight.

Or for Bryn (especially if Bryn sits crying in front of Cookie's picture,  every day she's with Bethenny).

Thank you, Chewy  -- Lady Morgan is always quite the inspiration! ; )

That's pretty cool. I didn't know that.

I'm all for light and fluffy, and she has an ability to float from faction to faction, without looking like a suckup or engaging, which I like. Now if she could stop acting like the most desperate woman in the world over the Coupon Cabin King , giving me second hand shame and a slight disgust of her, I'd be championing her as one of my favorite howives.

• Love 14
21 hours ago, Pop Tart said:

“Congratulations on the ummm...that’s quite an accomplishment...” Adam is having a hard time remembering his lines of Carole praise. He kind of stumbled then mumbled something about the marathon and then threw in a mention of the article?

And really? You’re having a big party to celebrate your getting an article published? I think Carole decided since no one threw her a party for her marathon run, she would throw one for herself for this new, fantabulous achievement.

With regards to Ramona’s home makeover, I thought it looked like she’d prepped it to rent out on AirBnb. It not only looked bland and beige, it looked cheap. What I don’t get is why you’d think white would be a good choice for something that’s going to be rented. Renters - even if they’re paying big bucks, perhaps especially since they’re paying big bucks - aren’t known for taking the best care of things. Look how the ladies left the house in Cartagena, and that was a place rented with a full household staff.

As harsh as B’s tweet is about why she didn’t go to Ramona’s pre-launch party, its also totally true. I don’t know which excuse for a ‘hey, look at me’ party was worse. Carole’s Cosmo article or Ramona’s to announce that at some point she’d have an actual product to announce? I guess since Carole had actually completed her thing, I have to give the worst title to Ramona.

Yes Carole was the "co-host", no one else would throw her a parade and she wasn't happy with her good friend, Ramona's marathon cake.

The Fat Jewish didn't have anymore dogs weddings to throw.

If Carole had another season, she could throw herself a premiere party for her Widow show that wouldn't have been picked up.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

I think of the 2, it is Dorinda that is in deep doody for the next season.

why? why not both?  i love ramona warts and all. and use to love dorinda, not so much any more!

• Love 2

TInsley dropped out of the first university she was attending and spent the time volunteering for Habitat for Humantiy while waiting to be accepted to Columbia. I would imagine since she has wealthy parents she had the means to spend her time volunteering, rather than working to keep a roof over her head as many students would have to do in that situation. 

My problem with Tinsley as you have stated ShawnaLanne is that she is coming off as someone who's sole purpose in life is to snag a man who can keep her in the lifestyle she is used to. The falling on the floor, trying on wedding dresses, her childish dependency on her mother, allowing Scott to send a glam squad on vacation with her? All things that make me disrespect her. She is almost in Lu territory with regards to her desperation for a man to take care of her, but at least Lu is trying to make her own money. Well that, and stealing from her kids of course. 

19 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

If Carole had another season, she could thrown herself a premiere party for her Widow show that wouldn't have been picked up.

Lol. She and Ramona could have had a joint party as by then Ro will be announcing her newest skincare line, Still Ageless By Ramona. The trophy thing by Adam was hilarious since by this time the marathon was what, 5 months ago? Talk about desperate to be on teevee. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Yes Carole was the "co-host", no one else would throw her a parade and she wasn't happy with her good friend, Ramona's marathon cake.

If Carole had another season, she could thrown herself a premiere party for her Widow show that wouldn't have been picked up.

i thought she indicated that it was picked up.  but i was only half listening to her since she's so boring...actually i marvel at  how plastic she looks and her teeth look more bucked than usual. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I raised an eyebrow at this myself.

This was used a few seasons back (her book being optioned) and then crickets.

Also, that book, which I read somewhere shortly after it was published, had less than stellar ratings and sales.

WTF would anyone want to option it now?

I'm not saying Carole's being untruthful, but who the fresh hell would want to option a book that pretty much rotted on the shelves when it was initially released?

Even Bravo didn't option it when they started their scripted series about divorced women or whatever the fuck that show was/is titled.  

• Love 8
2 hours ago, QuinnM said:

I wonder if like the skin care line Ramona didn’t show the house before it’s pre-launch.  She got the big pieces but still has all the things that make it work, plants is one idea but how about just chairs at the kitchen island.  I will be willing to judge again after Ramona has a year there.

Same with Bethenny’s.  I know at the time she moved in she gave shout outs to a firm that ‘gets stuff done’ and a staging firm.  She’s already replaced a number of living room pieces.  So I think a lot of the furniture we saw was for now and she’s shopping as she finds time.  She’s also furnishing new office in the adjoining building that about 4 times the size of the last one.

The furnishings weren't my focus, though, especially when I was talking about Ramona's house. It was all the white everywhere. I don't care (and this is just my opinion, of course) for all-white kitchens, all-white walls everywhere. I find white to be cold and sterile. 

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, jaybird2 said:

i thought she indicated that it was picked up.  but i was only half listening to her since she's so boring...actually i marvel at  how plastic she looks and her teeth look more bucked than usual. 

The option to pick up was what happened they basically bought the rights to it has a possible show to make. They have so much time to do something with it before the rights revert back to the original writer hence she said this is the 2nd time it’s been optioned. It was never said it was a guaranteed tv show. 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

The option to pick up was what happened they basically bought the rights to it has a possible show to make. They have so much time to do something with it before the rights revert back to the original writer hence she said this is the 2nd time it’s been optioned 

thanks

• Love 2
18 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Btw, does Columbia have a night school?  Or maybe an online version?  OK, so Kelly & Tinz BOTH went to "Columbia"?  Or maybe Topper went there & she got the t-shirt in the divorce settlement?  Something doesn't seem right here.

She first went to the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill before dropping out for a year. I think it was on Dale's order to be free to follow Topper to make sure she kept that ring. She said she worked for Habitat for The Humanities but I think it was a fluff title - they wanted her more for appearing at various party functions.

http://thatgirlattheparty.com/dockers-for-habitat-for-humanity/

She then went to Columbia University

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 8
14 minutes ago, jaybird2 said:

The first time she spoke of her book being picked up for a possible tv show - it was allegedly before the book was even released - nothing ever happened this was 2012.

Her meeting with Doris she said to cross her fingers, because she had a "meeting" that this might be possible again - I don't see it happening

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

She first went to the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill before dropping out for a year. I think it was on Dale's order to be free to follow Topper to make sure she kept that ring. She said she worked for Habitat for The Humanities but I think it was a fluff title - they wanted her more for appearing at various party functions.

http://thatgirlattheparty.com/dockers-for-habitat-for-humanity/

She then went to Colombia University

Ha, good find KFB! That seems more in line with Tins's version of working. I can't see a woman who needs a rich boyfriend to provide a glam squad into her 40s, picking up a hammer in her 20s. 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

Didn’t Luann rent a furnished apartment? Who is she to criticize Ramona on her new decor?!

I think Carole and Adam actually love each other but want different things in their lives ( kids). Kinda sad.

Could be but I think Adam had what started as a fling and he stayed because he enjoyed the tv exposure.

• Love 9
Just now, KungFuBunny said:

The first time she spoke of her book being picked up for a possible tv show - it was allegedly before the book was even released - nothing ever happened this was 2012.

Her meeting with Doris she said to cross her fingers, because she had a "meeting" that this might be possible again - I don't see it happening

As someone else pointed out, why would anyone option a book that was a dud? 

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I recently marathoned older seasons via Hulu, and more than once in her THs, Bethenny said that regardless of any falling outs they may have, she just genuinely likes Sonja.  

That being said, I wonder if she likes her enough to sit with her on the Jitney when she's sporting an adult Depends to avoid using the restroom.

That's just disgusting on so many levels.  

I agree.  I think she doesn't like Sonja and Ramona together because together they are awful but Sonja on her own she likes.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Ha, good find KFB! That seems more in line with Tins's version of working. I can't see a woman who needs a rich boyfriend to provide a glam squad into her 40s, picking up a hammer in her 20s. 

I’m not convinced that Tinsley didn’t attend Columbia University, School of General Studies.  She attended U of North Carolina at Chapel Hill for one year.  That seems way more her style.  She then came to NY; Topper was at NYU.  Then came the year break, then Columbia.  My money is on GS.  

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Feline Queen said:

People paying $165K per month to rent a house want high end furnishings. I don't think Ramona's worried that a rock band is going to trash her house, so that's her reason for not spending a lot on the decor. As for Beth's place looking a lot better - not necessarily. I've seen much nicer closets on the other HW shows. And I thought the dining room table was way too close to the kitchen island. At the lipstick place I thought Lu put her foot in her mouth trashing Ramona's place which looks fairly similar to Beth's own color scheme. 

Doris did look her best at the tour-de-FrankelManor but her haircolor is still too white. The lunch with John was awkward as hell. Or should I say, as usual. She always comes across as if she can barely stand him. 

Maybe it isn't the construction zone next door that's causing potential renters to offer less for Sonja's townhouse, but the yard covered in dog poop that she can't be bothered to pick up. She said the poop was exposed because the snow had melted. I guess she was planning on leaving it there to be covered again by the next winter's snowstorm.  

Tinsley needs to be on a show about former sorority girls in their forties who never matured past freshman year in college.

While Ramona does look good, of course the photo for the skincare line was still photoshopped. They all are. Which is why so many women are disappointed when they can't achieve the same results as the celebs peddling the products. In some ways I can't blame Beth for saying she's no longer going to support vanity projects that will probably never actually materialize.  But then she shouldn't expect support for her never-ending Skinny Girl crap. 

If Carole believes Adam is still interested in her and wants to rekindle their relationship it's because he keeps showing up when the cameras are around. 

Next week is Sonja's 'big reveal' and apparently Dorinda's audition tape for admission to clown college. 

I think Adam was like this from the jump - starting in Luann's kitchen.

0578bee57fb862862cf65ed447e210d9.png

Radish Man-Bun thought bubble - mmmm how many more times will I get to appear on this show as Luann's chef as opposed to being the "boyfriend" of another housewife

giphy.gif

Carole Edgy Fashionista thought bubble - how many more books can I sell if it looks like I'm with a younger man? Hmmm, maybe someone will see this and the option for a TV show will be viable once again

• Love 4
15 hours ago, ivygirl said:

Carole wants a light friendship = she just can’t hang with deep people (like Bethenny)

Bethenny and Sonja like to laugh together and act like “morons” = it’s all good fun!

I had first, fourth, and ninth-hand embarrassment during that scene. Super ballsy of Carole to make that pronouncement. What a horrifying thing to say to a friend, especially while the cameras are rolling. 

Did Carole say you've been in abusive relationships with an S??????

If so, who does she mean besides Nico?

14 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

It just says Heather was there along with her husband and they greeted each other before the race started - I think this was shown on the show

The Instagram Photo Carole posted Thanks for family and friends then mentions adamkenworthy and tinsleymortimer I don't see her acknowledging her alleged good friend iamheathert

• Love 5
10 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Also, Carole blindsiding Tinsley with the comments about her abusive relationship was a real nasty move.

I agree.  I would've told her to STFU.  Her comments were unnecessary.  FWIW, I believe that Tinsley didn't feel as traumatized about the boat ride as the other ladies did.  When I saw the footage of it looking at their boat from the view of the boat filming them, it didn't look that terrible.  Mileage varies and all, depending on one's tendency for motion sickness, or a case of the scaredy-cats, but even though the waves were pretty choppy, I'm finding myself doubting the other ladies version of it since they tend to exaggerate a lot of things. Carole, it's okay that Tinsley wasn't scared shitless.  It's okay for you to admit that you were.  Everybody's entitled to how they felt about that day.  No psychoanalysis needed, especially by you, Carole.   I didn't like the outfit Carole had on at the party.  The top reminded me of the top portion of the paper gown I get when I go to the OB/GYN (without the stripes.)  Of course that type of gown has a big opening on one side, but the shape of it reminded me of those gowns.  

7 hours ago, kicksave said:

I read that Bethenny is trashing the other women and is boasting about her wealth and the fact that the other women aren't as wealthy as she is. Being nouveau riche suits her well.

I read today that Andy Cohen said that the other ladies are gunning for her at the reunion.  It's probably because they've listened to her THs all season and now have a chance to react!  

Edited by ChitChat
  • Love 10
7 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

It just says Heather was there along with her husband and they greeted each other before the race started - I think this was shown on the show

The Instagram Photo Carole posted Thanks for family and friends then mentions adamkenworthy and tinsleymortimer I don't see her acknowledging her alleged good friend iamheathert

Perhaps you didn’t read far enough down..

“There are 52,000 people who are running this marathon. And I knew Heather and John were running the marathon, but I didn’t know where they are going to be at the start line.”

Maybe she didn’t mention Heather on Insta but she most definitely gave her a shout out on her blog about the marathon. 

• Love 10
44 minutes ago, weaver said:

I’m not convinced that Tinsley didn’t attend Columbia University, School of General Studies.  She attended U of North Carolina at Chapel Hill for one year.  That seems way more her style.  She then came to NY; Topper was at NYU.  Then came the year break, then Columbia.  My money is on GS.  

Tinsley specifies CC on her website and has been identified as a “CC ‘98” in various news articles. 

Edited by lunastartron
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I want to know what kind of person(s) are going to want to rent Sonja's apartment.....I'd like to see some interviews with them.  It might be pretty funny. 

I want to see those little survey cards of what people liked vs didn't like or reason for not renting

I can see an anonymous one: I opened the dishwasher and it smelled like vagina - no thanks

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 16
18 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

Perhaps you didn’t read far enough down..

“There are 52,000 people who are running this marathon. And I knew Heather and John were running the marathon, but I didn’t know where they are going to be at the start line.”

Maybe she didn’t mention Heather on Insta but she most definitely gave her a shout out on her blog about the marathon. 

Sorry my bad I thought I read the whole article

I still don't believe Carole and Heather are real friends though.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 7